> Easily access the App Settings & Running Services for Apps you develop and/or test (from the AppWidget!).
> No more fumbling over which version of android you are currently developing on.
> AppWidget controls for fast, easy access.
> Specify multiple packages, easily choose which of your packages you want fast access to.
> Choose to have AppDevManager's launcher open straight to the App Settings for the currently chosen package.
> Works on all flavours of Android 2.1 and higher.
**NOTE: unofficial OS builds and non-native Launchers are NOT supported..they might be if you provide me lots of testing feedback**
**NOTE: old versions of Android have a bug in Launcher whereby newly installed AppWidgets are not displayed in the Widgets list, Force Stopping the Launcher or restarting phone will force the Launcher to update the Widgets list.**
Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
Various device information like Android Platform, Battery, Build, Build.VERSION, Environment Variables, Screen, Settings.Global, Settings.Secure, Settings.System, SQLite, System Features, System Properties, System Shared Libraries, and Telephony Manager.
List of various settings shortcuts. Click on shortcut to open the particular settings screen.
List of installed packages. Click on package to open package detail screen where you can clear Cache, Data and Defaults of the selected application. On package detail screen, you can also Force Stop and Uninstall the application. The application also provides facility to filter out the System Packages.
a. Pixel DIP Converter - Convert pixels to dip and vice versa. For ldpi, mdpi, tvdpi, hdpi, 280, xhdpi, 400, xxhdpi, 560 and xxxhdpi.
b. Pixel SP Converter - Convert pixels to sp and vice versa. For ldpi, mdpi, tvdpi, hdpi, 280, xhdpi, 400, xxhdpi, 560 and xxxhdpi.
5. Google Play
a. Current Device Distribution - device distribution of the current month
b. Device Distribution - historical device distribution from January 2012 to May 2015
c. Aggregate Device Distribution
d. Device Distribution Charts by Android Version, Codename and API Level
e. Aggregate Device Distribution Chart by API Level
With this simple tool you can backup applications to your phone's SD card, uninstall or even send Android packages over e-mail.
It goes hand in hand with popular tools such as apktool (https://code.google.com/p/android-apktool/) or jd-gui (http://jd.benow.ca/).
The most simple and intuitive interface of the application will help you create styles fast and fan!
Dynamic preview will help you achieve the results you desire!
THIS IS A TRIAL VERSION OF THE APPLICATION!
YOU CAN NOT SAVE .XML FILES IN THIS VERSION!
• Multi-language interface: Russian(RU) and English(ENG)
• Creating styles
• Create gradients
• Select a color using the RGB palette and save it to the Library
• Intuitive interface
• Color library will allow you to keep those colors that you still will be useful
TAKE PART IN THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE APPLICATION :
• Send us your suggestions and ideas on our EMail
• The best ideas will be included in the next updates!
This application is a developer tools for designers.
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
★ APK Manager as a apk extractor that can extract APK files which is installed on android device and copy to SD card.
★ APK Manager as a apk downloader that can search and download APK files (free applications) from Google play store
★ Config device os and location to search targeted applications from google play
★ Uninstall (delete) multiple applications quickly
★ Jump to Google-play page of installed application
★ Easy to share (send) installed application (apk files) with your friends
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ No ROOT access required.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Email us : email@example.com
A simple decompiler is included, but is not able to show method bodies.
- Browse through java packages and files.
- Show Class definition, fields and method signatures.
- Browse through res and assets folders and files.
- View androidmanifest.xml.
- Use root if necessary.
- Tablet (2 pane) support.
- Several syntax highlight styles.
- Change font size while reading text files.
- Can be used to open apk files from a file explorer app.
Developer tool. Useful for example for checking Proguard effectivity.
- Android 4.1 has a regression bug that makes it impossible to syntax highlight. This is fixed since Android 4.2.
If you would like to help with translating this app to other languages, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is not intended for piracy or other non-legal purposes. Use at your own risk and own responsibility. We are in no way responsible for your use of the app.
- Needed to access apps that are stored securely
- Needed for the 'Open with' function
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. But I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (email@example.com) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (firstname.lastname@example.org) for dex2jar :)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* scan all built-in SD card and built-out APK file in SD card
* can be batch to install the APK
* search and delete duplicate installation package
* display the apk details: size, package name, the path of the apk
* search the apps in play store
Internal and external memory
Once check the device, you can send out the information by common social apps such as WhatsApp, Wechat or email.
How hard is it to find all the details of your device? With DevToolbox now you can.
This is valuable information for mobile developers.
DevToolbox shows hardware and software features of the device where it’s running, divided into various tabs and in various card, so it show every useful detail.
Network status and sensors, screen detail, processors and memory. A full report of your device!
DevToolbox is in Material Design.
Android Gingerbread and above (version 2.3 or higher).
Fast and easy to use.
Default Apk files will be saved in /sdcard/ApkExtractor/.
Provided Search option to search applications.
Works on all devices
- does not consume memory or CPU resources
& totally FREE !
- Set any ringtone/vibration
- Volume up/down for changing time
- Change layout-color
If you want to set a time, grab a top strip and pull it down.
Use STOP button for stopping the timer.
After finished countdown the timer is able to back to previous time, just press the middle button (arrow).
która odrazu wpadła Ci w ucho?
Użyj co-zagrali.pl, by dowiedzieć się co to za utwór.
Możliwość wyszukiwania utworów granych nawet kilka miesięcy wcześniej oraz zapisywanie utworu, szukanie tekstu, share, youtube.
Widget z wyborem stacji, opcją automatycznego odświeżania i wyborem typu połączenia internetowego.