* Easy search (auto-completion, search history)
* Local playlists
* Play in mini player while searching/browsing.
* supports YouTube account login
* supports YouTube HQ videos
* Supports remote controls & multitasking
* Display media info in lock screen
* Supports notification
Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS, DSD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Manage files of a music source via local FTP server.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 VFP/NEON, ARMv8 NEON, x86 SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: email@example.com. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
This NOT an official app from the various media services, and this is only an unofficial 3rd-party client that complies with their 3rd party API terms of service. This app is NOT an affiliated nor related product of those services. Per their API developer terms:
* https://developers.google.com/youtube/branding_guidelines - "You do not need special approval to use YouTube APIs or to promote API functionality in your application" provided that the guidelines are followed.
Number 1 music app in 12 countries! Top 25 music app in 100+ countries!
►►►►► "Ever since I found this app, I've been addicted to it. Tried a lot of music apps but this one is the best and does what I was looking for. It's a must have for every music lover. Love mixerbox!!!" --Panteraguy
► AUTOMATIC PLAYLIST - Instant personalized playlist from your Facebook Likes and Shares
► FRIENDS' MUSIC DISCOVERY - Discover, play and subscribe to the top playlists among your Facebook friends
► CONTINUOUS PLAY - Play music and videos from various services non-stop, all within one app!
► PLAYLIST-OF-THE-DAY - A new playlist in your pocket, everyday
► MILLIONS OF MUSIC VIDEOS - Easily access millions of music videos worldwide, and even performances of unsigned singers
► SYNCHRONIZATION - Automatically sync playlists across all of your devices
All videos and audios are provided by public third-party media services YouTube and SoundCloud. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their respective owners and are used here under the terms of Fair Use and the Digital Millennium Copyrights Act (DMCA).
Since MixerBox simply links to content on those services via their 3rd Party Developer API, MixerBox does not have any direct control of their content. If there are any content that may infringe upon anyone's copyrights, the following links can be used to report the content:
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
- Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
- Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Poweramp.Android) to stay in the loop.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don't try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
Poweramp F.A.Q. -
Full Version/Unlocker/Purchase Issues F.A.Q. -
* Please confirm the functionality of the digital connection between HF Player and your external device before purchase. If an error occurs during license authentication, please reinstall HF Player and the Unlock Application.
- CAUTION -
Onkyo USB Audio HF Driver is not supported on DAC/headphone amplifier devices without volume circuitry*. Use of unsupported devices may risk damage to playback equipment or hearing if volume is set to maximum when connected digitally. Purchase of the Unlock Key App is not advised when connecting unsupported devices to HF Player. Furthermore, pPlease ensure that Onkyo USB Audio HF Driver is set to OFF in the HF Player app. Note that this setting disables Hi-Res Audio capability.
* Products include CREATIVE Sound Blaster E3, Resonessence Labs HERUS, Deff Sound DDA-LA20RC, Audio-Technica AT-HA30-USB, etc.
- HF Player (Free Version) Features -
• Touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer offering 16,384 discrete bands of HD equalization
• Create, name, and save your own custom EQ presets
• Select an equalizer preset optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Playback of Hi-Res Audio files including FLAC / DSD / 192 kHz/24-bit WAV at no additional charge
• USB Host Audio Function (up to 48 kHz with the free version)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
- Unlocked Functionality -
・Support for Hi-Res Audio output via Onkyo USB HF Driver
Enable lossless and Hi-Res Audio output to external devices such as USB DAC
When connected to Hi-Res Audio-compatible USB DAC, audio files are played with up to 192 kHz/24-bit upsampling and bit extension.
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Real-time DSD conversion function (supported on paid version)
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
-- Sound Effects plugins --
* AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
* Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect plugins will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
(Some plugins can be purchased in Plus version only.)
jetAudio for Windows is the highest rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can listen to same high-quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
It plays almost any type of digital music files you have (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .wma* and more) and, it provides a very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It comes with 32 equalizer presets that will provide a wide array of listening experience.
For those who would like to customize their own sound experience, it also allows 10/20 bands graphic equalizer and other advanced playback functions including playback speed control, crossfading, AGC and much more.
Free Basic version provides same features with Plus version except advertisements and some features.
To enjoy full features of jetAudio, please purchase Plus version.
-- Features for Plus version only --
* 20-bands graphic equalizer
* Tag Editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
* Display lyrics in tag (Unsynchronized lyrics)
* 2 lock screens
* 14 app widgets : 4x1 (#2), 4x2 (#3), 4x3 (#3), 4x4 (#3), 3x3, 2x2, 2x3
* Pitch shifter
* Precise playback speed control (50% ~ 200%)
* Light Gray/White theme for browser (Plus only)
* Grid mode for Artist/Song/Folder/Genre browser
* Adjust FF/REW interval
* Expanded notification bar (for JB)
* MIDI playback (using jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
-- Features for Basic/Plus version --
* Can choose between 3 List modes or 10 Grid modes for layout style
(In Basic version, layout style can be chosen in Album browser only)
* Find on YouTube
* Last.fm (requires official Last.fm app)
* X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
* AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
* Speed control from 50% to 200% (pitch adjusted)
* Crossfading, Gap-less playback
* Repeat A<->B
* Browser and play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
* Balance/Volume control
* Sleep timer up to 24 hours
* Flick up to post what you're listening to on Facebook/Twitter
* Flick down to show Now Playing
* Flick left/right to play next/previous
* Lock screens
* Headset button control (Bluetooth headset)
- press to pause/resume
- double/triple press to play next/prev
- long press to mute or TTS (time, title)
* Bluetooth headphone button control
* Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
* Multi-select function (Delete/Add to playlist)
* Keep screen on, Lock orientation options
* Shake to play next/previous track
* Supporting formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (module formats S3M, IT), SPX, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
(If you want to localize jetAudio for your language, please contact email@example.com for more information)
• Popular format playback
Listen to songs in more than 20 popular formats.
• Lossless formats
Listen to tracks in formats without quality loss, which your default music player couldn’t play before. Our application has it’s own audio engine.
• 10 band graphic equalizer with presets
Choose standard presets or create your own. To open it tap EQL button on the right bottom corner. Then tap on On/Off button to switch it on/off.
• Sound effects
Get the best quality from your headphones using them with flexible effects. Open equalizer and swipe to the second tab with effects.
• Custom interface colors and background
Change look and feel depending on your own style. Express yourself! To customize your interface tap options menu (small gear in the top right corner or menu button on your device). Then tap on Settings -> Look and feel -> “Colors and Background” or “Skins” to change whole look of the player.
• Convenient circle rewind for audiobooks and podcasts
Tweak rewind speed for easy navigation in long tracks. Open Settings -> Controls -> Rewind speed. For example, x1/8 speed allows you to rewind in 8 full circles instead of one. It makes your navigation eight times easier.
• Volume buttons playback control
Switch tracks with volume buttons. You don’t need to pull out your phone from your pocket. It’s a great way to use NRGplayer for sport. To switch on this feature open Settings -> Controls -> Volume buttons.
• Switch folders, albums or artists in one motion
Open media library by tapping on ADD button in the left bottom corner. Find your favorite directory, album or artist and tap on small play triangle button on the left side of the list item. Return to the main screen. Now you can swipe to the right or to the left on the playback queue to switch. Use NRGplayer as your music player for car.
• Play all your collection in three taps
1. Tap on ADD button to open media library.
2. Tap on “Songs” tab
3. Tap on play icon in the left side of any item in the list
Playback queue will be created automatically for you. You can switch on "random" on the main screen (above forward button).
• Unique playlist system
You can select tracks in 5 categories: folders, songs, albums, artists and cloud. Add them all to playlist in one touch. There are no borders between directories and media library anymore. Just press ADD button on the left bottom corner. Then tap on checkboxes on the right side of any list item. When you select everything you want just press “Add” or “Play” button.
• Home screen and lock screen widgets
You can choose one of three home screen widgets: 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, and one lock screen widget!
• Headset support
Leave your device in the pocket! You can tweak your headset on the Settings screen: Settings -> Controls -> Headset.
• Id3 tags editor
You don't need to edit every track if you want to change album or artists title. Just open tag editor in album or artist category. To do that open music library, select required tab and make a long press on a list item to open context menu. Then just select “Edit tags” option. All changes will be applied automatically.
• Sleep timer
Don’t worry about sleeping with player on. It’s turn off automatically by sleep timer. To open sleep timer tap on Settings -> Controls -> Sleep timer.
Use firstname.lastname@example.org for bug reports.
Introducing the advanced sound engineering from “Noozxoide Laboratories“. The noozy exclusive special effect VSP “EIZO-rewire M Series” delivers software-layered 32bit floating-point processing power bringing the superior and aggressive sound that ever made. The new VSP processing and mixing each FX separately, you can fully take control of your content effects.
"ESX acoustic engine" for headphone deliver fake-Crossfeed effect, automatic basic toning and acoustic restoration, added premium deeper bass enhancer "MaxxBass II UltraLinear" giving more speaker sizes and psycho-acoustic bass effect up to 1.8 octave that can merely punch a hole on the floor. It’s an earth-shattering bass enhancer FX taken from “EIZO-rebirth TX” Cinema Edition and special tuned for music content.
"Crystalyzer" and "Soundfield Attack" give you more detailed and deliver ultra-higher resolution possible. Which makes crystal-clear and re-mastering the world full of symphony of sounds. The "NuVocal UltraLinear" re-shape the vocal/phases sound clearer, acting acoustic restoration.
The state-of-the-art AVLS system normalizing from song to song without even needed to pre-analyze the song volume-level, also act as a smart overload protection system.
In this "Classic" edition, DFX Switcher allows you to use either Internal or External audio filter network, so that you can experience two different kinds of VSPs. If you are tired listening to the aggressive sound for a very long hours, there are several VSP series available in the market which you can use them as an External DFX network for your new sound modeling again. So you get nothing less than exceptional sound performance, every time. Now doesn't that sound great?
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
AGGRESSIVE SOUND CAN DAMAGE TO YOUR EARS WHEN LISTENING TO A VERY LONG HOUR IN EXTREME SETTINGS. STOP USING IT IF YOU ARE FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE
READ THE GRAPHICAL USER MANUAL PROVIDED. THIS PRODUCT HAS LIMITED HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY
(Tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
Supported Formats: MP3, OGG, (AAC, M4A), FLAC-16
DAC-2-EMU (M): S-Master HX/MX (100%), BurrBrown (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), QualComm (100%)
MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
There are a couple of modifications:
* The notification is clearer and has the album art visible on it
* The lockscreen shows the default album art if there's no album art found for a song
I'll be changing some other stuff eventually :)
Source code from the Android Project found here:
1. All lossless audio formats decoding, including DSF,DFF,ISO,WAV,FLAC,AIFF,M4A,AAC,MP3,OGG
2. CUE sheets also supported
3. High precision decoding with 32 bits output, 64 bits float point and 128 bits internal calculating. just for the best quality of audio.
4. External USB DAC is supported with DXD/DoP output. You will get Native DSD or 384KHZ 32 bits audio stream easily.
5. Gapless playing is supported.
6. 10 bands graphic EQ supported.
Stay tuned, more professional function will be added continually.
E-Mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
• Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be turned off)
• Shortcut button to link to your favorite music player, as well as built-in play/pause/last/next controls for whichever music player app is running.
NOTE FOR GALAXY OWNERS: If it doesn't react to music, see the free app, Tunnel Blocker.
NOTE FOR NEXUS OWNERS: On some devices, mostly Nexus brand, audio from OpenSL-based players won't visualize. These include but are not limited to: Poweramp, jetAudio, WinAmp, PlayerPro with DSP pack installed, Rocket Player Premium, GoneMad, and Neutron. If you run into this problem, I apologize! Please email me and I will refund you.
Audio from any app will be displayed, but only the following are known to also show meta data. Additionally, more may work if they have an option to turn on scrobbling. Email me if you'd like to see meta data from an app that isn't supported yet. Unforunately, this is not yet possible with iHeartRadio or DoubleTwist. See cyphercove.com for a list of apps currently known to share meta data with Audio Glow.
- Control toggles(on/off) and stream slider values.
- Send messages to your Max patches.
- Stream phone sensor data: 3 Orientation parameters (including digital compass) and Accelerometer x,y,z.
To get started, download the Max/MSP patch from www.mattbenatan.com. This simple patch will enable you to see how the app was configured for use with Max, and provide you with the components necessary to integrate Max/MSP Control into your Max/MSP/Jitter patches.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Android 2.0 (though tested and works on 1.6+)
- Screen resolution of 480x800 or greater
(tested and works on 320x480, but some of the graphics clip)
Please send comments/feedback to: MattBenatan@gmail.com.
» Intelligent streaming, you’ll get CD-quality radio on a WiFi connection and less drop-outs when you’re on the go.
» Guide: see what’s playing now and what’s coming up.
» Set an alarm to wake-up to your favourite shows.
» Listen to the best bits of your favourite shows anytime and anywhere with show podcasts.
» Contact the studio directly by phone or email.
» Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
This application utilises open source libraries, for details please see http://austereo-static.com.au/mobile-apps/open-source-libraries.html