When you see in the supermarket product discounts you will know immediately what you save.
You can calculate the percentage of any amount, supports decimal numbers.
Download the best android app for percentage calculator on google play
- Versions: from 2.2 (Froyo) to Version 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- Languages: English and Spanish
- Basic construction calculator allows you to easily divide rooms for lighting in imperial or metric measurements.
- Calculate any single motor and get maximum overcurrent, maximum overload, minimum wire, minimum pipe, and minimum bond wire size.
- Calculate any transformer size and get KVA, FLA, pipe size, fuse and breaker size, bond size and ground size, on both primary and secondary. Easily choke down the transformer and get appropriate results for the modified demand load.
- Calculate the allowable ampacity of any wire type and deration situation.
- Calculate maximum number of similar sized wires in a given pipe size.
- Calculate box fill of any box and any situation.
- Calculate pipe size required for a list of any number, size, and type of wire.
- Calculate required ground and bonding sizes.
- Easily calculate complicated voltage drop calculations. Get results for percentage voltage drop as well as maximum lengths of runs. Derating is also supported. Support for wire sizes from #24awg to 2000mcm.
- Calculate minimum burial depths for any situation including special situations including mechanical protection, under slab, and rock encased.
- Calculate recommeneded torque settings for all varieties of lugs and terminations.
- Convert many common units.
- Find NEMA codes and specs of receptacles.
- Easily access in app support with quick links to your phone's email.
After selecting the pipe material you get the headloss coeficient C and can change it.
Keywords: Caida de Tensión, Calculo de Sección, Reglamento Electrotécnico para Baja Tensión, REBT, R.E.B.T., Intensidad, Conductores, Cables, Batería de Condensadores.
At the same time, through this application, you can buy my other application through PayPal! For more information, do not hesitate to download it!
Realicé la aplicación con fines educativos, para practicar y aprender más sobre Android.
Si te gustó la aplicación y te pareció útil, recuerda calificar bien o escribirme un comentario :)
Cualquier duda o consulta puedes escribirme a mi Twitter: @maskin_ o escribirme un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org
Muchas gracias por descargar!
Geoprops is a calculator of geometric properties for various section types. It mainly addresses Civil / Structural Engineers, but can be used by any Student who needs to calculate the area and the geometric center of a shape. It allows the user to calculate various geometric and mechanical properties like area, centroid, moment of inertia, and many others for an exhaustive library of predefined sections, as well as custom shapes defined through their nodes. Special features enable the user to change the origin and the orientation of the coordinate axis, making it easy to calculate the properties of the section relative to any reference system. The user can also set the number of decimals for the results, as well as the units to be used. Different units may be used for the inputs and for the results. The calculation summary can by sent by mail or Google Drive.
Keywords: Engineering, structural engineering, civil engineering, area, perimeter, centroid, moment of inertia, radius of gyration, section modulus, steel sections.
The following sections are currently available:
- custom (the user can enter a section through its nodes)
- triangle (full and hollow);
- circle (full and hollow);
- rectangle (full and hollow);
- trapeze (full and hollow);
- rounded rectangle (full and hollow);
- ellipse (full and hollow);
- regular polygon (full and hollow);
- star (full and hollow);
- circle sector;
- circle segment;
- L profile;
- C profile;
- Z profile;
- I profile;
- T profile;
Other sections may be added upon user request.
The following outputs are available:
A – area;
P – perimeter;
P0 – inner perimeter, for hollow sections;
xg, yg – coordinates of the centroid;
Ixx, Iyy – moments of inertia about X and respectively Y axis;
Izz – polar moment of inertia;
Ixy – product of inertia;
I1, I2 – principal moments of inertia about centroid;
theta – angle of the principal axis of inertia;
rx, ry – radius of gyration about X and respectively Y axis;
wx, wy – section modulus about X and respectively Y axis.
Visit http://www.facebook.com/geoprops to stay updated about future promotions.
More from developer
Precisa entrar com o km da rodovia ou do carro a cada abastecimento , valor do combustivel no posto e por fim o valor abastecido, antes deve - se criar uma nome para a viajem.