Track your Fitness Level, Heart (cardiovascular) Health (heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen saturation) and all-day Activities using FITZY+ app. FITZY+ app helps you to live a healthy life by tracking your Fitness Sessions, all-day Activities and Cardiovascular Health using your smartphone's sensors. Your health parameters are automatically tracked and analysed in real-time using AI powered algorithms. - www.fitzy.plus
○ Personalized Health Score.
○ Lifestyle and activity recommendations based on Health Score.
○ Real-time monitoring of activities, cardiovascular (heart & lung) health.
○ Cardiovascular health :
○ Heart Rate.
○ Blood Pressure.
○ Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2).
○ Cardiac Output.
○ Arterial Stiffness.
○ Cardio journal :
○ Automatic recording of analysed parameters when integrated/wearable based sensors are used.
○ Log externally recorded Blood Pressure data.
○ Activity tracking :
○ Move Minutes.
○ Steps Count.
○ Heart Points.
○ Calorie Count.
○ Distance, pace, elevation.
○ Fitness sessions
○ Manual and automatic tracking of fitness sessions.
○ Submit data to Google Fit.
SUPPORTED DEVICES :
○ Supported handsets:
○ Devices with Android 8.0 (Oreo API level 26) or higher is required.
○ Supported handsets (for integrated cardiovascular analysis)
○ Samsung Galaxy S series : S10 Plus, S10, S9 Plus, S9, S8 Plus, S8, S7, S7 Edge.
○ Samsung Galaxy Note series : Note 9 , Note 8.
○ Samsung wearable : coming soon.
While the fitness related features work in all handsets, automated cardiovascular analysis feature is supported in handsets with compatible sensors.
Samsung Galaxy S and Note users can measure Heart Rate, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Pressure, Cardiac Output using handset's integrated sensors.
Caution! The information gathered from Samsung devices and/or related software is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease. The accuracy of the information and data provided by these devices and related software, including heart rate readings, may be affected by factors such as environmental conditions, skin condition, specific activity performed while wearing the device, settings of the device, user configuration/user provided information, sensor placement, and other end-user interactions. Please refer to the user manual for each device for more information on proper wear and use.