Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the English language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the English language easily
Using this application you can learn the English language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn English by images from this application
Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere!
* Fast games
* The answers
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 42 questions per level
* Answers to quiz questions
* A Scoreboard: What's your score?
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*Native-Speaking Children studying grammar - make it fun!
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the game scoring work?
Correct answer: 1 point
Wrong answer: 0.33 points
Using the 'Correct Answer ' button: 0 points
2. How do I choose my level?
*UPGRADE to get your score for each level. Your highest score is the correct level. Try a harder level to challenge yourself.
3. How can I get the correct answers?
UPGRADE and use the answer button.
4. How can I get more questions?
5. What's the best way to learn a language?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting things at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our app is perfect for this, and the UPGRADE version is priced very cheaply.
· interactive exercises
· focus on vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening
· a current news story with glossary
· a recorded discussion about the news story
· access to previous issues (new feature!)
Try the FREE English 1000, if you like it, English 6000 has no adverts!
The software allows you to test your pronunciation against the computer. You can flick through words quickly, or study at your own pace. You can enter any word that you want.
Give it a try.
Language 6000 series: English 6000, French 6000, German 6000, Italian 6000...
If you like this you will love English Level Checker!
The Learn English language course by Anspear is an exciting, interactive program to support beginner learners of English. With over 1600 native speaker audio recordings and 3300 custom images and hundreds of engaging phrases and grammar exercises, Learn English is one of the most extensive language learning courses available on mobile phones.
Learn English is based on the syllabus for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) exams. It is ideal for learners who are already living in the UK, preparing for travel or tourism, who are studying alone or who are looking for a mobile supplement to a formal English class.
The course is divided into 11 practical language themes, each with a number of lessons designed for structured, manageable English language learning:
-Eating & Drinking
-Home, Family & Friends
-Free Time & Leisure
-Nature & Environment
-Professional and engaging images and native speaker audio of all words and phrases
-Vocabulary flashcards to keep track of your learning and refresh your memory
-Interactive picture dictionary
-Opportunities to record your own voice and compare it to a native speaker to perfect your pronunciation
-Spelling screens to develop writing skills and vocabulary retention
-Listening exercises and quizzes to test your audio comprehension
-A variety of word games for interactive learning including: sentence ordering, gap fill exercises, true or false and multiple choice questions
-All content is stored locally, no network connection necessary
Visit us: www.anspear.com
Follow us: www.twitter.com/anspear_apps
"Great online IETLS material help prepare for incoming IETLS exam test"
Trouble when listening English?
Hard to find speaking topics to practice?
Feared to take real exam test?
This app will help you. Download it now!
This app is collection of IELTS Preparation course, a series of Learning English language programs which develop skills and strategies for intermediate to advanced learners of English - especially those preparing to take the IELTS test
Each program explores a different aspect of the listening, speaking, reading and writing skills needed for the IELTS test
- Totally FREE apps with high quality video audio.
- Review grammar, word power, vocabulary usage in IELTS exam.
- Useful tips to prepare IELTS modules: listening, speaking topics, writing samples essay.
- Each lesson presents to you as conversation, dialog, discussion...
[International English Language Testing System] examination is standardized test of English language proficiency.
IELTS test is managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, the British Council and IDP Education.
Each IELTS exam includes 4 modules:
- IELTS listening
- IELTS speaking
- IELTS reading (Academic or General Training Versions are differ)
- IELTS writing (Academic or General Training Versions are differ)
This free Learning English IELTS preparation apps will help you to practice all skills in IELTS exam. This isn't dictionary, flashcard or practice exam test app.
It provides you free IELTS online general training, no IELTS books needed. Lessons list are placed into 3 series, taken from Study English - IELTS preparation series of Australia Network.
This IELTS training course will provide you useful IELTS material and tips to get good IELTS result in real exam:
- A lot of IELTS conversation
- Using vocabulary model and word power in speaking or essay writing
- IELTS academic reading writing tips
- IELTS grammar review
- and many more hints and tips, questions and answers with pretty presenter Margot Politis
IELTS Preparation, IELTS books, IELTS exam test, IELTS practice test, Study English, Learning English Canada
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, nouns, adjectives, verbs with transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz - testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speakers improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
Full list of topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, pets, house, clothing, colors, transport, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, insects, numbers, geometry, musical instruments, sea life, tools, sports, bathroom, travel, infrastructure, office, miscellaneous.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
For kids, this application is not only a fast and easy way to learn to speak and write, but is also a way to build upon the knowledge acquired at school or kindergarten. Parents can use this app as preschool lessons by method of Glenn Doman for their babies.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning English that helps beginners and children to learn English words through playing.
This is a free app. The paid version has no ads, more words and the option to save the scores of the game.
Are you beginner? Or you have advanced level? It does not matter. This is vocabulary tool and it will be useful for all students (elementary English, intermediate English, advanced English) level.
Learning process includes 4 steps for each lesson:
1) Review English words. Try to memorise them.
2) Play puzzle word game. That will help you to remember words better. (this step is a part of learning process)
3) Pass the test. (Type a word and check if you are right)
4) Swap languages.
Remembering English words is a hardest part of language learning. This vocabulary trainer will help you. It is really fun to use embedded puzzle exercise.
Learn English words in an easy way. Forget about cramming, writing words on a paper, putting words lists everywhere. This program provides an easy way of English words memorisation and it will fix your spelling.
Use it day over day and you will get amazing result. Your vocabulary will rise to 3000 words + in a month. Finally you will make less grammar errors.
1) The set of lessons for different levels of ability.
2) The progress of your learning English remains. You'll know what lesson you have already passed.
3) The ability to set a reminder
4) Supports 26 languages
5) And more!
Choosing Options from the main menu you can change the language of the interface and sound options.
Attention: Do not mute all the sounds when you are going to do Listening Comprehension exercises.
Each exercise can be launched in LEARN or TEST mode.
In LEARN mode, when you give a wrong answer, the question will be repeated later, and the exercise will end only when you finally give correct answers to all the questions.
In TEST mode, each question is asked only once, and you will get a mark in 1-6 scale at the end of the test based on the percentage of good answers.
Types of exercises
There are 6 types of exercises. Each type is represented by a different look of icons:
- Choose the proper caption for the picture.
- Drag the words and put them under the corresponding pictures.
- Type the name of the object in the picture.
- Choose the word or phrase which best completes the sentence.
- Listen to the material and then choose the correct answer.
Different difficulty levels are represented by the colour of icons:
- Very easy
- Lower intermediate
- Upper intermediate
- Very difficult
If you want to contact us, have questions or suggestions, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or SMS to +48 601 453 194
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow English Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn English and as a companion for trips to the United Kingdom (UK), the United States (USA), Canada and other English speaking countries.
•Verb forms & translations searchable
•Grammar section (in preparation)
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Voice output (via Android's TTS, see below)
•Multiple color themes
•Move to SD card
•Optimized for Tablets
•Pro version with more verbs
•Companion language learning app: Verb Conjugation Trainer
•English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish language apps
Learn English with this handy study aid.
∍ Dialogues, examples, texts and pictures
∍ Explanations of grammar
∍ Useful vocabulary
∍ Plenty of exercises — learn by practice
∍ Extra modules to practice vocabulary and expressions
∍ New exercises — check yourself against time and compare with others!
In order to speak English not only you need to know vocabulary, but also how to use it. English Course teaches you how to speak English with complete, grammatically correct phrases and sentences:
★ Greetings and basic everyday expressions
★ Numbers, plurals and articles
★ Personal, possessive and object pronouns
★ Asking and answering personal questions
★ 3 principal tenses: Simple Present, Simple Past and Present Continuous — verbs, positive and negative statements, questions and answers
★ Talking about family, likes and dislikes, everyday activities, time and date
★ Asking general questions about who, what, where, when and why
★ Talking about past events and future plans
★ Making offers and requests
★ Expressing intentions, desires and possibilities
✔ French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Thai native language versions
✔ Optimized for tablets and big phones (4.3" or bigger required)
✔ Makes extensive use of voice synthesis (optional)
✔ Works offline — you can learn anywhere
✔ Minimal permission requirements
✔ Game Services — share your scores in Google+ circles
⚑ A good text-to-speech engine is recommended, e.g. Ivona Amy TTS, which provides natural sounding English voice and is available for free on Google Play (as for now).
⚑ Many lessons are for free and all remaining content is available for a price of 3 cups of coffee.
⚑ Screen 4.3" or bigger required.
+ ... easy and convenient to use application to learn English language.
+ At last something more than words, includes very clear treatment of English grammar.
+ Learning English always at hand.
+ Grammatical exercises are the best way to learn English.
+ Learning English in a fresh edition.
Texts contain words and expressions that are hard to understand to those, who study American English.
Regardless meanings of these words and expression, you will learn their history of origin.
All texts were sounded by professional speakers.
Simultaneously with speech of speaker an English text and translation will be displayed simultaneously.
Application has the test of English speech perception – you should check sentences spoken by speaker in English text.
Order of training may be individually chosen. Simultaneous training is allowed for not more than three texts.
In order to open new texts, you should pass the test.
Test may be passed in any difficulty.
Retest may only advance your result. If you passed the text worst then you passed the last time, your score will not change.
• Test of English speech reception
• Flexible adjustment of training schedule
• All texts were sounded by professional speakers.
• Simultaneous highlight of English text and translation
Application uses materials from the VOA website
More from developer
Learn Java Programming Online.
Contents are well organized in five sections:
- Home: learning paths for students and developers
- Technologies: technologies to build web, mobile and distributed applications
- Tutorials: tutorials and video tutorials for different IT profiles
- Books: collection of free java eBooks
- Wiki: glossary of java words based on wikipedia
- Jobs: job portals
The links are updated and checked.
Debrasoft selects the best web resources.
You can find audio, video, and text resources for learners to improve reading, listening, writing.
The links are updated and checked.
Inside the site list you can find:
Many more are coming.
Moreover you can find the main English Language Certifications:
- University of Cambridge Exams
Keywords: SDK, Tutorials, Video Tutorials, Official Documentation, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Eclipse, ADT, XCode, Visual Studio for Windows Phone, Java, Objective C, C#.