Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 20 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 21 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 21 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the English language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the English language easily
Using this application you can learn the English language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn English by images from this application
Quick and fun! Practice Anywhere!
* Fast games
* The answers
* Improve your second language skill
* Test your grammar: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
* 42 questions per level
* Answers to quiz questions
* A Scoreboard: What's your score?
Who is this app for?
*International students - prepare for tests, enjoy your hobby.
*Teachers - motivate your students to practice.
*Tourists and business people - be more successful when communicating.
*Native-Speaking Children studying grammar - make it fun!
*People with learning disabilities - give special needs students more choices.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the game scoring work?
Correct answer: 1 point
Wrong answer: 0.33 points
Using the 'Correct Answer ' button: 0 points
2. How do I choose my level?
*UPGRADE to get your score for each level. Your highest score is the correct level. Try a harder level to challenge yourself.
3. How can I get the correct answers?
UPGRADE and use the answer button.
4. How can I get more questions?
5. What's the best way to learn a language?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting things at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our app is perfect for this, and the UPGRADE version is priced very cheaply.
· interactive exercises
· focus on vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening
· a current news story with glossary
· a recorded discussion about the news story
· access to previous issues (new feature!)
Try the FREE English 1000, if you like it, English 6000 has no adverts!
The software allows you to test your pronunciation against the computer. You can flick through words quickly, or study at your own pace. You can enter any word that you want.
Give it a try.
Language 6000 series: English 6000, French 6000, German 6000, Italian 6000...
If you like this you will love English Level Checker!
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, nouns, adjectives, verbs with transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz - testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speakers improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
Full list of topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, pets, house, clothing, colors, transport, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, insects, numbers, geometry, musical instruments, sea life, tools, sports, bathroom, travel, infrastructure, office, miscellaneous.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
For kids, this application is not only a fast and easy way to learn to speak and write, but is also a way to build upon the knowledge acquired at school or kindergarten. Parents can use this app as preschool lessons by method of Glenn Doman for their babies.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning English that helps beginners and children to learn English words through playing.
This is a free app. The paid version has no ads, more words and the option to save the scores of the game.
The Learn English language course by Anspear is an exciting, interactive program to support beginner learners of English. With over 1600 native speaker audio recordings and 3300 custom images and hundreds of engaging phrases and grammar exercises, Learn English is one of the most extensive language learning courses available on mobile phones.
Learn English is based on the syllabus for English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) exams. It is ideal for learners who are already living in the UK, preparing for travel or tourism, who are studying alone or who are looking for a mobile supplement to a formal English class.
The course is divided into 11 practical language themes, each with a number of lessons designed for structured, manageable English language learning:
-Eating & Drinking
-Home, Family & Friends
-Free Time & Leisure
-Nature & Environment
-Professional and engaging images and native speaker audio of all words and phrases
-Vocabulary flashcards to keep track of your learning and refresh your memory
-Interactive picture dictionary
-Opportunities to record your own voice and compare it to a native speaker to perfect your pronunciation
-Spelling screens to develop writing skills and vocabulary retention
-Listening exercises and quizzes to test your audio comprehension
-A variety of word games for interactive learning including: sentence ordering, gap fill exercises, true or false and multiple choice questions
-All content is stored locally, no network connection necessary
Visit us: www.anspear.com
Follow us: www.twitter.com/anspear_apps
"Great online IETLS material help prepare for incoming IETLS exam test"
Trouble when listening English?
Hard to find speaking topics to practice?
Feared to take real exam test?
This app will help you. Download it now!
This app is collection of IELTS Preparation course, a series of Learning English language programs which develop skills and strategies for intermediate to advanced learners of English - especially those preparing to take the IELTS test
Each program explores a different aspect of the listening, speaking, reading and writing skills needed for the IELTS test
- Totally FREE apps with high quality video audio.
- Review grammar, word power, vocabulary usage in IELTS exam.
- Useful tips to prepare IELTS modules: listening, speaking topics, writing samples essay.
- Each lesson presents to you as conversation, dialog, discussion...
[International English Language Testing System] examination is standardized test of English language proficiency.
IELTS test is managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, the British Council and IDP Education.
Each IELTS exam includes 4 modules:
- IELTS listening
- IELTS speaking
- IELTS reading (Academic or General Training Versions are differ)
- IELTS writing (Academic or General Training Versions are differ)
This free Learning English IELTS preparation apps will help you to practice all skills in IELTS exam. This isn't dictionary, flashcard or practice exam test app.
It provides you free IELTS online general training, no IELTS books needed. Lessons list are placed into 3 series, taken from Study English - IELTS preparation series of Australia Network.
This IELTS training course will provide you useful IELTS material and tips to get good IELTS result in real exam:
- A lot of IELTS conversation
- Using vocabulary model and word power in speaking or essay writing
- IELTS academic reading writing tips
- IELTS grammar review
- and many more hints and tips, questions and answers with pretty presenter Margot Politis
IELTS Preparation, IELTS books, IELTS exam test, IELTS practice test, Study English, Learning English Canada
Are you beginner? Or you have advanced level? It does not matter. This is vocabulary tool and it will be useful for all students (elementary English, intermediate English, advanced English) level.
Learning process includes 4 steps for each lesson:
1) Review English words. Try to memorise them.
2) Play puzzle word game. That will help you to remember words better. (this step is a part of learning process)
3) Pass the test. (Type a word and check if you are right)
4) Swap languages.
Remembering English words is a hardest part of language learning. This vocabulary trainer will help you. It is really fun to use embedded puzzle exercise.
Learn English words in an easy way. Forget about cramming, writing words on a paper, putting words lists everywhere. This program provides an easy way of English words memorisation and it will fix your spelling.
Use it day over day and you will get amazing result. Your vocabulary will rise to 3000 words + in a month. Finally you will make less grammar errors.
1) The set of lessons for different levels of ability.
2) The progress of your learning English remains. You'll know what lesson you have already passed.
3) The ability to set a reminder
4) Supports 26 languages
5) And more!
Children and young people can learn many words that will help them later in school having taken ease with the English vocabulary.
The vocabulary of English is very simple and is adapted to elementary children, including children and even secondary education that will help them learn the pronunciation of many words that they had on their English vocabulary.
This application will seem a game and will help them learn English effortlessly. Can play to view images of animals, numbers, colors, etc. while learning English. The management application is very easy, just have to click on a category of English words and then go see the photos from an animation and a voice that will indicate the pronunciation of all the words, so learn vocabulary English.
It is valid for children of all countries: Spain, France, China, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Portugal, Japan, etc since the application has full English texts. Also applies to children who speak Spanish as children of Catalonia, Basque Country, Galicia, Valencia, the Balearic Islands and Asturias.
Very useful for children from Korea, China, Russia, Japan, Netherlands, Thailand, Germany, Czech Republic. All children Korean, Chinese, Dutch, German, Thai, Japanese, Russians and Czechs will love.
Soon we will have in this Android application:
- Section for painting, drawing and coloring.
- Section of puzzles and puzzle games with educational
- Section of music with songs in English
Applying English children's market is totally free download at no cost. We are preparing fully adapted version for tablet, android tablet version will have high resolution photos with effects more so that pictures are more colorful. This game is a little but not even a baby einstein einstein get your babies, children and teenagers to learn English as geniuses
The vocabulary ranges from basic to advanced level through an intermediate. Your baby and children can learn without being angry English language with many words and sounds.
This application is free and your vocabulary is basic level but also has more advanced words. There are many categories and frequently updated application.
No password is required to access or wifi this game.
*You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
*Improve your English speaking skills
*From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
*More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
*Dont miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
Choosing Options from the main menu you can change the language of the interface and sound options.
Attention: Do not mute all the sounds when you are going to do Listening Comprehension exercises.
Each exercise can be launched in LEARN or TEST mode.
In LEARN mode, when you give a wrong answer, the question will be repeated later, and the exercise will end only when you finally give correct answers to all the questions.
In TEST mode, each question is asked only once, and you will get a mark in 1-6 scale at the end of the test based on the percentage of good answers.
Types of exercises
There are 6 types of exercises. Each type is represented by a different look of icons:
- Choose the proper caption for the picture.
- Drag the words and put them under the corresponding pictures.
- Type the name of the object in the picture.
- Choose the word or phrase which best completes the sentence.
- Listen to the material and then choose the correct answer.
Different difficulty levels are represented by the colour of icons:
- Very easy
- Lower intermediate
- Upper intermediate
- Very difficult
If you want to contact us, have questions or suggestions, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or SMS to +48 601 453 194
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn English and as a companion for trips to the United Kingdom (UK), the United States (USA), Canada and other English speaking countries.
•Verb forms & translations searchable
•Grammar section (in preparation)
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Voice output (via Android's TTS, see below)
•Multiple color themes
•Move to SD card
•Optimized for Tablets
•Pro version with more verbs
•Companion language learning app: Verb Conjugation Trainer
•English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish language apps
Learn English with this handy study aid.
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow English Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
More from developer
Learn Java Programming Online.
Contents are well organized in five sections:
- Home: learning paths for students and developers
- Technologies: technologies to build web, mobile and distributed applications
- Tutorials: tutorials and video tutorials for different IT profiles
- Books: collection of free java eBooks
- Wiki: glossary of java words based on wikipedia
- Jobs: job portals
The links are updated and checked.
Debrasoft selects the best web resources.
You can find audio, video, and text resources for learners to improve reading, listening, writing.
The links are updated and checked.
Inside the site list you can find:
Many more are coming.
Moreover you can find the main English Language Certifications:
- University of Cambridge Exams
Keywords: SDK, Tutorials, Video Tutorials, Official Documentation, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Eclipse, ADT, XCode, Visual Studio for Windows Phone, Java, Objective C, C#.