Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
You can read and listen to it.
*this can improve your English reading and listening comprehension level.
*200 brief articles in English and reading these articles corresponding MP3.
*Articles are short. reading speed is slow.
*All reading mp3 are free to download.
*Favorite your favorite articles.
If you're learning English, download it. Thank you.
Content Content and British English American English contains, I suggest you choose a fixed tone to listen to, which will help improve your listening and speaking skills.
You can listen online listening content, but also the content of your favorite collections, you can also download your favorite content.
Tags: English listening, listening comprehension
L'application est conçue principalement pour ceux qui s'intéressent à une maîtrise active de la langue anglaise. Tous les mots, les expressions et les dialogues ont été enregistrés par des locuteurs natifs de l'anglais. La division logique en 127 sujets et catégories avec un système de recherche rapide Vous permet de trouver instantanément un mot ou une phrase dont Vous avez besoin.
L'application est également idéal comme traducteur électronique parlant lors de voyages à l'étranger. Grâce à elle Vous arriverez à communiquer dans toutes les situations typiques - dans un magasin, une banque, un hôtel, ou à l’aéroport... Sans problème, vous arriverez à acheter votre billet au comptoir, commander au restaurant, demander des directions, ou bien prendre un rendez-vous.
Cette application est une excellente proposition pour ceux qui se préparent pour les épreuves orales d'anglais et à des voyages à l'étranger en tant que touriste, pour le travail ou les étudies.
Les principales caractéristiques:
- Les enregistrements avec les Anglais natifs
- 127 groupes de discussion et catégories
- Des phrases, des conversations et des dialogues pratiques
- Un dictionnaire anglais-français, français-anglais
- L’apprentissage de la prononciation correcte
- La création de Vos propres dialogues et des scènes de situation
- Un système innovant de mémorisation de phrases
- Une recherche rapide des mots et expressions
- L’enregistrement simplifié des discours
- Des exemples de l'utilisation de mots dans des phrases
- L’anglais fonctionel en cours
- Un lecteur de mots et expressions intégré
L'application, qui permet rapidement et facilement de commencer à parler anglais. Même si Vous n'avez jamais rencontré un seul mot de cette langue. Il n'y a pas ici d’exercice ou de grammaire fastidieuse. La méthode innovante " Easy Talk " utilisée dans cette application est si facile et rapide qu’après quelques minutes vous parlerez anglais. GARANTIE.
La version gratuite de l'application contient 800 mots et expressions, tandis que la version complète comprend plus de 4000 mots, des expressions et des phrases.
Es perfecto para ti, ya tengas un nivel básico, intermedio o avanzado de inglés. Mediante nuestro curso de inglés online, notarás como tu inglés mejora muy rápido. 3 millones de personas ya han probado el curso,¿ y tú?
En Wlingua, trabajamos día a día para ofrecerte un curso de inglés de calidad que te ayude en tu trabajo, en ese examen que tienes, en tu comunicación con otras personas del mundo...El inglés es una oportunidad, ¡Aprovéchala!
Te mereces aprender con nuestro método:
✔ 600 lecciones de inglés desde el nivel principiante hasta intermedio (A1, A2, B1 y B2).
✔ Proceso de aprendizaje pensado en ti; fácil y guiado. Sentirás que día a día aprendes más y más inglés, cada frase en inglés que trabajas en el curso está cuidadosamente seleccionada.
✔ Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano. ¡Estudia el inglés que mejor te venga!
✔ Repasos Espaciados. Característica de nuestro “English learning method”
✔ Ejercicios de vocabulario y ejercicios de frases.
✔ Ejercicios de gramática inglesa.
✔ Ejercicios para practicar la lectura.
✔ Pronunciación en inglés Británico o en inglés Americano.
✔ Phrasal verbs, verbos... ¡no necesitarás más traductores!
El curso completo dispone de 2 tipos de cuenta:
- Básica: con la cuenta Básica el curso es gratuito, pero con algunas limitaciones.
- Premium: con la cuenta Premium tienes acceso a todos los contenidos y actividades del curso.
Para estudiar en nuestro curso completo de inglés es necesario crear antes una cuenta, solo necesitamos que nos facilites el email y una contraseña de acceso.
Al crear tu cuenta te regalamos tiempo de acceso Premium. Una vez pasado el periodo de prueba, la cuenta pasará automáticamente a Básica. Así de simple, sin ningún coste oculto.
Esta aplicación requiere conexión a internet (el curso se encuentra online). Podrás seguir estudiando donde lo dejaste desde cualquier dispositivo u ordenador.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/wlingua - Learning pills gratis
Blog: http://www.wlingua.com/blog -Tips interesantes y artículos
Visita la web de Wlingua http://www.wlingua.com/
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
If you want to learn how to speak English fluently, this app will help you achieve your goal.
Features and functionality:
- Click, listen, and repeat functionality
- Record and play back tool
- Interactive conversation practice lessons
- Hundreds of real life scenarios such as movies, sports, shopping, college life, pets, working, and many more.
- Book mark lessons / Manage favorite lessons feature
- Share feature
- Lesson Search
English categories consist of:
- English Basics
- Regular Daily English
- Business English
- Travel English
- Interview English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Listening Lessons
- Pronunciation Lessons
- English Grammar Basics
- Top 2000 English speaking Vocabulary word list
Everything you need to help you learn English speaking is available in one FREE app.
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
Contacting foreigners abroad is a universal language spoken well. Training with the development of English, it starts with a lesson about saying hello exercises. Current is relatively easy to see through the mobile phone with English Vocabulary. See the tablet is easy, both online and offline. The sounds and improve your spoken English as well. Improve the reading, writing, listening examples speak English. To exercise tests, listening, reading and writing English pronunciation together to improve their English in a better future for the children will be able to communicate in foreign languages or English. And speak English better. The English vocabulary has increased. This allows operators sentences to speak English better and better English grammar. Without going into the course curriculum to make learning English. Through teaching English on the screen. The self-learning system teaches regularly.
Development to speak fluent English with the development of listening to understand. Can try to speak as well in learning english match. for Children, students, whether toddlers, preschool, kindergarten to grade. 1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th in learning English. English Training English conversation or spoken english, the better for the future. Need basic English vocabulary as possible. In order to establish communication with a foreign language. English as a The practice of English grammar, vocabulary, exam or test speak english, together with a number of English language. You can speak english sentences everyday or dialy.
Free BBC Learning English resources for speakers of English as a second language through news, sport, pictures, video and audio resources.
- 5 categories : 6 Minute English, English At Work, Express English, Words in the news and The English we speak.
- Have more than 400 stories.
- Transcript supported.
- Vocabularies and notes supported.
- Easy download and listen when needed.
- Auto updated.
We are preparing for updating new features and adding more categories from BBC Learning English program.
Please feed back for us to improve it better!
Let improve your English Listening Skills with BBC Learning English program!
If you have any questions or would like more information about our App.,
please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail (email@example.com)
∍ Dialogues, examples, texts and pictures
∍ Explanations of grammar
∍ Useful vocabulary
∍ Plenty of exercises — learn by practice
∍ Extra modules to practice vocabulary and expressions
∍ New exercises — check yourself against time and compare with others!
In order to speak English not only you need to know vocabulary, but also how to use it. English Course teaches you how to speak English with complete, grammatically correct phrases and sentences:
★ Greetings and basic everyday expressions
★ Numbers, plurals and articles
★ Personal, possessive and object pronouns
★ Asking and answering personal questions
★ 3 principal tenses: Simple Present, Simple Past and Present Continuous — verbs, positive and negative statements, questions and answers
★ Talking about family, likes and dislikes, everyday activities, time and date
★ Asking general questions about who, what, where, when and why
★ Talking about past events and future plans
★ Making offers and requests
★ Expressing intentions, desires and possibilities
✔ Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Thai high-quality native language versions
✔ Optimized for tablets and big phones (4.3" or bigger required)
✔ Makes extensive use of voice synthesis (optional)
✔ Works offline — you can learn anywhere (premium version only)
✔ Minimal permission requirements — uses the network only for Google Services
✔ Game Services — share your scores in Google+ circles
✔ Synchronization — sync your learning progress between all your Android devices
⚑ The application is supported by ads. You can remove the ads by upgrading to premium version (via in-app purchase)
⚑ A good text-to-speech engine is recommended, e.g. Ivona Amy TTS, which provides natural sounding English voice and is available for free on Google Play (as for now)
⚑ Screen 4.3" or bigger required
+ ... easy and convenient to use application to learn English language.
+ At last something more than words, includes very clear treatment of English grammar.
+ Learning English always at hand.
+ Grammatical exercises are the best way to learn English.
+ Learning English in a fresh edition.
- 1000 Spanish English phrases from basic level to advanced, all of them distributed in 60 different levels (32 in free version).
- Quick and simple learning process. You will notice you learn more and more English every day.
- Locutions in American English.
- You will be able to verify your answers ticking "right" or "wrong" in each sentence. If you get them correct, new stars will appear and new levels will be unblocked.
- You will be able to learn English like in a Phrasebook.
- Designed for mobiles and tablets.
*Internet connection is not required once the application has been installed. You will be able to continue from where you stopped the previous time.
Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frasingo Web : http://frasingo.wix.com/frasingo
Learn Java Programming Online.
Contents are well organized in five sections:
- Home: learning paths for students and developers
- Technologies: technologies to build web, mobile and distributed applications
- Tutorials: tutorials and video tutorials for different IT profiles
- Books: collection of free java eBooks
- Wiki: glossary of java words based on wikipedia
- Jobs: job portals
The links are updated and checked.
Debrasoft selects the best web resources.
You can find audio, video, and text resources for learners to improve reading, listening, writing.
The links are updated and checked.
Moreover you can find informations about English Language Certifications