The accuracy is improved by geoid compensation for elevation calculation.
Geographical coordinates displayed!!
Saves your maximum elevation ever!!
Elevation in meters and feet
When you close the App, automatically shows de Gps setting to you can turn off this sensor to save battery.
You can know ever your elevation(altitude)!!
Download our new Altimeter Offline Pro!! Improved accuracy elevation, save your elevation data and highest historic elevation. You can adjust sensor frequency to save energy. Geographical coordinates displayed.
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
Your fast and power-efficient altimeter + variometer.
Get your elevation, climb rate and much more, wherever you are !
AltiVario can be fun too: try it in the elevator (barometric sensor required) !!
Now runs on devices without barometric sensor !
* Simple to use altimeter.
* Easy to read display with big font.
* Real-time and recorded sessions.
* Customizable screens.
* Settings to optimize GPS accuracy vs power consumption.
* GPS altitude correction using EGM 96 geoid (altitude above Mean Sea Level).
More Benefits (for devices with a barometric sensor) !
* Almost instant start-up
* No GPS nor internet connection required, uses your device barometer sensor.
* Very low power consumption, will not drain your battery as GPS-based altimeters do.
* The altimeter can run all the time in background without noticeably impacting battery life.
* More accurate than GPS-based altimeters.
* Manual and auto calibration.
Features of the free version of the AltiVario altimeter:
* Free !!
* Recording and display of elevation and pressure in real-time.
* Display of recorded sessions, even while a live session is ongoing
* Panels to display:
Average climb rate
* Panels can be added freely on 2 sliding windows for a fully customized experience
* Checkpoints to display data (elevation, pressure) at a given instant in time or between two instants.
* Metric and imperial units
* Settable recording and display rate
* Lockable portrait and landscape display
* Homescreen and lockscreen widgets
Paid Pro-version of the AltiVario altimeter includes following extra features:
* More panels:
Cumulated elevation gain
Cumulated elevation loss
* No ads
I welcome feedback, please email me email@example.com !
Improved Altimeter Offline Version.
Improvements: more precisely, to write data to your routes (maximum height, initial height, climbed, cumulative height, date ...), record your historical record of maximum height and adjusts the refresh rate of the sensor to save battery.
Geographical coordinates displayed(longitude and latitude).
This application saves your highest elevation automatically.
Only need a phone/tablet with GPS sensor.
Know your altitude always.
Elevation showed in meters and feet. High accuracy in elevation data.
Using speech instructions you can enjoy your course and listen simply to direction informations (like known from car navigation devices) or your climb/decline rate using beep tones just like a real variometer or view your track in real time. Additionally Google Earth is now supported (KML-File), to send (via email) and view your tracks offline on your home PC... .
The latest version supports (2.5.5) also the hydrostatic sensor (barometer), so the climb rate will be calculated based on ‘true’ air pressure like real variometer’s do.
This option will be additionally available, if your mobile
phone contain this particular sensor, otherwise Gps-based or phone acceleration sensor based calculation take place.
Feel free and enjoy your lifestyle.
Please read the short usage hints under:
- Several Fixes
- Fixes for Samsung Galaxy S3
- Barometer manuell correction added (first option in menu 'more')
2.5.6 - 2.5.9
- Add sea level calibration for barometer
- Barometer finetuning, more sensors, UI revised
- Add the hydrostatic sensor (barometer) to calculate the vertical speed (climb rate) based on ‘true’ air pressure
- Fix UI problems on larger screens
- Revise and polish complete UI
- Add realtime view of track position in online-mode
- Add route and track management
- Track view offline in the app
- Add Google Earth support to view tracks and several sensor informations offline on your PC
- Add send Tracks (KML-File) via Email
Google map is available, software marks your position on the map during the flight.
This software is designed for devices with barometric sensor and gps sensor. But it will also run on devices with just a GPS sensor. You can use your device as real variometer. Barometric sensor will give you more accuracy and make software a real variometer for your paraglider.
This software allows you to record igc file directly to the sdcard.
Flightlog file path is \\sdcard\variolog
Green needle shows wind direction.
You can change vario,filter settings and pilot profile from settings button.
Default and optimum filter dumper level is 8.
Alt+ and Alt- is altitude offset
Devices which supports barometric sensor :
Also you may check my offline map vario app from:
WHY USE ALTMETRIC:
★ HIGHEST ACCURACY: Combining data from a number of sensors gives the theoretically optimal altitude measurement
★ KNOW THE ACCURACY: Altitude readings have an associated error, leaving the app running reduces error and improves accuracy
★ CALIBRATE ON THE MOVE: As long as the app is running your altitude is instantly readable and the measurement error is continually decreasing
★ NO NEED FOR INTERNET - Designed for use in the mountains, away from the comforts of phone signal
★ SIMPLE INTERFACE: No hassle or gimmicks, just your current altitude with an associated error
★ CHOICE OF DATUM: The only app to display altitudes relative to mean sea level displayed on hiking and climbing maps (standard GDS84 can be chosen if required)
Using sensor fusion Altmetric jointly analyses data from a number of your phones different sensors, greatly improving accuracy compared to apps that use sensors individually. Accuracy increases with time allowed for calibration, for default calibration mode with a clear view of the sky:
★1 Mins: ± 30m (Typical of GPS without sensor fusion)
★ 20 Mins: ± 5m
★ 1 Hour: ± 2m
★ Enhanced user interface
★ Accurate altitude without GPS (Requires occasional data connection - you can't have it all!)
Devices with barometers include: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4,
Nexus 10, Xoom, RAZR MAXX HD, Xiaomi MI-2, Droid Ultra
N.B. This is a first version with a basic user interface. Altmetric is a paid app as future versions will use a server that has associated costs, buying the first version helps us build updates. Motion metrics will always consider refund requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info and to provide feedback.
TEST MODE works for Gingerbread Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich
This app works ONLY with an EXTERNAL USB barometric pressure sensor and does NOT work with the internal barometric pressure sensor.
From the menu you can use the 'Test Mode' and adjust the sink/lift frequencies and thresholds, QNH reading from a location near you and units of measurement imperial/metric.
Once in Test Mode, a SeekBar will be displayed to allow you to test your changes.
If your Android version is Ice Cream Sandwich AND your phone supports USB Host Mode, You have a USB On The Go cable and an adapter to the sensor USB mini connector (pictures available on our website) continue reading:
You then purchase the External (USB) Barometric Pressure Sensor available at our website this application BECOMES ALIVE.
The pressure read from the external sensor is then converted to altitude based on QNH and the vertical speed is displayed together with the temperature.
Accuracy is 0.1 millibar which translates to 70 cm or 27.5 inches.
This is accurate enough to use it as an additional indicator in the pocket of your hangglider or paraglider harness or take it with you in your sailplane or ultralight.
Do NOT USE this device as your main Altimeter/Variometer! Its accuracy is NOT good enough to use it as a flight instrument.
This is not a flying instrument but just a gadget that ... works.
If you're not flying you can still use it as an altimeter a thermometer or a barometer or all those put together in an application - on your phone.
Have fun and ... Happy Landings!
+ Background operation: turn it on and forget about it for the rest of the day.
+ Flexible alarm settings:
- configure any number of freefall or canopy altitude alarms,
- use any sound file for the alarm, choose one of the built-in sounds or make the app read a message.
+ Supports both imperial (mile/foot) and SI (meters) units.
+ Powerful logbook.
+ Automatic music silence: if you listen to music on the way up Altidroid will silence it as as soon as you exit the plane.
WARNING: This program comes with no guarantees. It's not been tested in all conditions and may fail at any moment. Never rely on it. Skydiving is a dangerious activity that may lead to injuries or death.
BASEline displays information from phone sensors such as altitude, speed, glide ratio, tilt, distance and bearing to target. Learn your glide ratio, fallrate, etc. Record tracks of your flights. Improve your skydiving performance. Includes:
- Translates sensor readings into audible feedback
- Alerts that fire when given conditions are met (eg- 3000ft and still in freefall, pull your chute!)
- Sound loops linked to your speed, glide ratio, fallrate, etc. (eg- a drum beat linked to your glide ratio)
- Set a "home" location, and then uses audible events to indicate distance and bearing to the home location.
- Also serves as a skydiving log book, recording from altimeter and GPS whenever the app is running.
It is strongly recommended that your device have a built-in barometric altimeter sensor (only available on some devices). GPS ALTITUDE IS NOT RELIABLE. Even with a barometric altimeter, phone sensors may not be reliable. Please exercise extreme caution if using this app in any risky or dangerous activities.
Software is provided "as is," with no warranty of any kind. Skydiving is dangerous, don't be stupid.
By buying this version you get:
+180 reticles! Full reticles list see here: http://www.borisov.mobi/StrelokPlus
- ability to scale scope reticle (reticle subtensions) to scope magnification (if reticle is placed to second focal plane). So, it's support different scope zooms and indicate current magnification.
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- all new features and reticles will appear in this version, not in free version.
- support of PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if exist)
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4
- ability to measure slope angle by phone camera
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
It does what the name sais with the following features:
- Altimeter with altivariometer indication the vertical speed acoustic and in a classical scale (+- 5m/s or +- 10 feets/s)
- It can speak the vertical speed, so it is cool for audio only
- It has tracking/recording of the flights in icg file so you can download and post the track to various sites
- Last thermal point inside the compass
- Wind direction
- Last X (configurable - default 10) seconds altitude gain/lost
- Flight duration
- History of the tracks recorded with (max altitude, start end altitude, max min vertical speed, etc)
- 'Look around' feature to get from the internet the paragliding places around your location
- Lots of settings capabilities
- User manual at http://avario.co.nf/
With this FREE application you can search and browse peaks, tracks, shelters and bivouacs of the world *: Himalayas, Alps, Andes, Rockies, Pyrenees, Atlas and many more.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED! Application specially designed for use his use on the mountains.
Not only the names of the peaks are shown, now if you click on them will apperar their routes, photographs, ascents, weather forecast, and more.
Record and publish your routes and ascents from the mobile. Watch your ascent stats, altimetry, route maps and much more. Also with the expansion "Emergency Return" you can return to the beginning of the route using the new navigator in case of getting lost.
Also includes logs of your ascents and statistics.
The usage of the viewer is very simple: turn the application, expected to get your GPS position and then aim your device at the summit or shelter that you want to see, like if you want to take a photo.
Install it now and discover the summits around you. You can also take pictures with the summits labeled to remember the panorama later.
If you need to contact or support go to:
* To enjoy Bivouacs Shelters and expansion must be activated by paying via Google Market, once the activation is available even reinstalling the application.
It is an application very simple.
Easily and you can see the altitude quickly.
Do you not want to know the altitude of when you were up on the mountain?
Do you not want to know the altitude of the floor of a building?
Do you not want to know the altitude of where you live?
Easy, and quick! !
Vario functions are only supported on devices with barometer hardware. This new feature is in beta test, please post on our forum with your feedback.
This application is completely free, but there is an optional "donate" button. If you can afford to do so, please donate to support further development.
Please post feedback/see release notes/product plans in our forum: "Menu->About->Support"
It provides :
- Airspaces display and alarm
- Vario (only if barometer is available)
- GPS Tracer
- Trace chart and review
- Live tracking (Leonardo Live)
- Paragliding points of interest
- Weather informations
- Barometer support (very first beta)
- Open Street Map support (with offline support)
The user can share his data to other users of the application.
Please give me a feedback about bug or feature request or new datapack needed.
Paragliding, hanglider, delta, parapente, spot, paraglide, hang glide
More from developer
- import oraz eksport listy kontaktów,
- obsługa grup użytkowników,
- zarządzanie listą kontaktów (dodawanie, edytowanie,
usuwanie, ignorowanie kontaktów),
- rozmowy, w tym udział w rozmowach konferencyjnych,
- rejestracja nowego konta GG,
- zmiana stanu i opisu,
- pobieranie awatarów,
- przesyłanie plików,
- przesyłanie zdjęć bezpośrednio z wbudowanego aparatu,
- archiwum rozmów.
* UWAGA: Użytkownicy Androida od 1.5 do 2.0.x nadal korzystają z Gandu 1.2. Posiadacze urządzeń z Androidem >= 2.1 cieszą się poprawionym Gandu.
Third Rock Radio powered by NASA is the best radio station in Universe (more on http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/).
This is unofficial lightweight widget to listen your favorite radio on your smartphone/tablet.