This app just got reviewed by Ontario Out of Doors Magazine!
** Your phone MUST have a barometric pressure sensor for this app to function! **
** Not yet optimized for tablets! **
*** There is a bug inherent to Barometers in Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 phones that will stop measuring results after several days.This is an Android problem and will be addressed in a future release. Until then, your phone will need to be rebooted every few days to restart the services with any barometer applications --> Nexus 4 and 5 only ****
** Sends a notification when the pressure trend is optimal! **
The Fishing Barometer measures the local barometric pressure and keeps a record over a three hour period. It analyzes the period to determine the trend and translates it into the fishing conditions!
* Customizable notifications - Set the time you want to receive them, or turn them on and off.
* Quality of fishing conditions and current trend at-a-glance
* Define the trends your own way - Personalize your fishing success.
I am a heavy bass fisherman and I have been relying on Barometric Pressure for a few years. I decided to share this app I've been using all season. I hope you like it!
Note: It will take 3 hours for the accuracy of the meter to be reliable. Three hours is the minimum for a pressure trend to be established.
Feel free to send me comments/requests for any features you'd like to see added!
This is going to be an included feature in my upcoming Fishing app - if you get this app, it will give you a sneak peak and a discount on the fully featured package!
Share with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp, your current elevation and coordinates!
Geographic coordinates displayed.
You will be able to make a record of your highest altitude ever reached. Altitude both in metres and feet.
You can choose between five different wallpapers.
Altitude accuracy improved by geoid compensation.
Get to know ever onward the altitude where you are.
Did you ever want to know your altitude?
Then this App is perfect for you. You can see your altitude within seconds. If your Smartphone has an altitude sensor and a GPS you can switch very fast between the two.
You can also use the Tracker to see your movement on an altitude chart. This App is perfect for activities, such as, cycling, walking and many others.
You will enjoy it! Download now for free, without ads.
If you have questions please write to email@example.com
It resides on the homescreen and refreshes on click.
Click to refresh for 5 seconds. Long-click to save current pressure for relative height display.
This widget requires the paired Android device to have a barometer sensor.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
SmartWatch 2 Widget
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
Improved Altimeter Offline Version.
Improvements: more precisely, to write data to your routes (maximum height, initial height, climbed, cumulative height, date ...), record your historical record of maximum height and adjusts the refresh rate of the sensor to save battery.
Geographical coordinates displayed(longitude and latitude).
This application saves your highest elevation automatically.
Only need a phone/tablet with GPS sensor.
Know your altitude always.
Elevation showed in meters and feet. High accuracy in elevation data.
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
Replay your recorded flights.
GPX format export.
Integrated Offline Map Creator:
Create your offline maps with the new PPGpS Offline Map Creator.
Prepare your flight maps at home and use them where you don't have access to internet during the flight.
-Real time flight information
-Wind direction and speed estimation
-Takeoff and Landing phases auto-detection
-Return home information (display estimated travel time and bearing)
-Fuel calculation and warning
-Emergency geo-localized SMS
-Localization with GPS
-Barometric sensor support to improve altitude accuracy
-QHN, QFE Altimeter setting
-Online and offline maps
-Offline maps creator
-Google Maps and OpenStreetMap map providers
-Log flights in KML (for Google Earth), IGC (Leonardo servers) and GPX files
-Replay recorded flights
-Especially developed for Paramotor
-Embedded User Manual and Tip of the day feature.
-Real time flight tracking on www.ppgps.info
PPGpS can display Google or OpenStreetMap maps in connected mode.
Download map files in your smartphone in case you don't have an internet connection during the flight.
Use the integrated PPGpS Offline Map Creator to generate offline maps.
PPGpS provides the altitude, vario, bearing, magnetic compass, acceleration and ground speed.
With just one click on instruments you switch easily between different data modes : instantaneous, average and maximum values.
Altimeter can be set to actual altitude or elevation (QHN, QFE) just by longpressing on the altimeter.
If your smartphone has a barometric sensor, it could be used to compute a very accurate altitude.
Create waypoints by tapping on the map or by entering their GPS coordinates.
Select a waypoint with one click on the waypoint instrument (WPT).
Rename or remove a waypoint from the contextual menu of the waypoint list.
Follow the displayed route (bearing, estimated travel time and distance).
Prepare your waypoints from Google Earth and import your KML files (PPGpS folder in the phone).
Waypoints may be automatically loaded at startup and saved at the end of the session.
In case your KML file doesn't import well, please send me the file and I will fix it quickly.
*WIND AND SPEEDS HUD:
The average ground speeds are graphically displayed for every azimuth.
The wind direction is displayed (red arrow) and may be reset at any time during the flight.
Home direction and Estimated Travel Time to return home is always displayed (shaded red line).
Computations are done according to the wind for accurate results.
Enable the Live Tracking feature to allow your friends and family to see you live on map ! Go to www.ppgps.info for more details.
Launch the Demonstration mode to have a quick tour.
Find us at www.facebook.com/ppgps
Enjoy your PPG flights with PPGpS and thank you for your feedback.
Don't hesitate to send me your flight kml logs by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 3 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
Using speech instructions you can enjoy your course and listen simply to direction informations (like known from car navigation devices) or your climb/decline rate using beep tones just like a real variometer or view your track in real time. Additionally Google Earth is now supported (KML-File), to send (via email) and view your tracks offline on your home PC... .
The latest version supports (2.5.5) also the hydrostatic sensor (barometer), so the climb rate will be calculated based on ‘true’ air pressure like real variometer’s do.
This option will be additionally available, if your mobile
phone contain this particular sensor, otherwise Gps-based or phone acceleration sensor based calculation take place.
Feel free and enjoy your lifestyle.
Please read the short usage hints under:
- Several Fixes
- Fixes for Samsung Galaxy S3
- Barometer manuell correction added (first option in menu 'more')
2.5.6 - 2.5.9
- Add sea level calibration for barometer
- Barometer finetuning, more sensors, UI revised
- Add the hydrostatic sensor (barometer) to calculate the vertical speed (climb rate) based on ‘true’ air pressure
- Fix UI problems on larger screens
- Revise and polish complete UI
- Add realtime view of track position in online-mode
- Add route and track management
- Track view offline in the app
- Add Google Earth support to view tracks and several sensor informations offline on your PC
- Add send Tracks (KML-File) via Email
Your fast and power-efficient altimeter + variometer.
Get your elevation, climb rate and much more, wherever you are !
AltiVario can be fun too: try it in the elevator (barometric sensor required) !!
* Simple to use altimeter.
* Easy to read display with big font.
* Real-time and recorded sessions.
* Customizable screens.
* Settings to optimize GPS accuracy vs power consumption.
* GPS altitude correction using EGM 96 geoid (altitude above Mean Sea Level).
More Benefits (for devices with a barometric sensor) !
* Almost instant start-up
* No GPS nor internet connection required, uses your device barometer sensor.
* Very low power consumption, will not drain your battery as GPS-based altimeters do.
* The altimeter can run all the time in background without noticeably impacting battery life.
* More accurate than GPS-based altimeters.
* Manual and auto calibration.
Features of the free version of the AltiVario altimeter:
* Free !!
* Recording and display of elevation and pressure in real-time.
* Display of recorded sessions, even while a live session is ongoing
* Panels to display:
Average climb rate
* Panels can be added freely on 2 sliding windows for a fully customized experience
* Checkpoints to display data (elevation, pressure) at a given instant in time or between two instants.
* Metric and imperial units
* Settable recording and display rate
* Lockable portrait and landscape display
* Homescreen and lockscreen widgets
Paid Pro-version of the AltiVario altimeter includes following extra features:
* More panels:
Cumulated elevation gain
Cumulated elevation loss
* Export recorded data (timestamp, pressure, elevation)
* No ads
I welcome feedback, please email me email@example.com !
Ski Buddy is truly a new kind of ski app that gives your ski statistics in real time as you ski.
- Expanded reporting in Ski Mode. Top speed, average speed, vertical drop, distance traveled and duration are reported for each run. Both spoken reports and notifications to Android Wear include these statistics.
- A Ski Statistics display provides viewing of cumulative values for duration, distance and vertical, and overall top speed and average speed across all runs. In addition this display allows viewing of the stats for each individual run.
- Runs can be viewed on Google Maps which shows ski lifts and runs for many resorts. Markers show the locations of the run start, top speed, and finish. Pan and zoom are supported, as are normal, satellite, hybrid, and terrain views.
- Screen colors can be customized to your liking.
- Option to Suppress Repeats. When this option is set, speed and altitude values will not be spoken if they are the same as the previously spoken value.
- Application audio is automatically muted during incoming phone calls.
- If music is playing, it will be paused while the app speaks.
- Option to calculate altitude from barometric pressure instead of GPS.
It provides :
- Airspaces display and alarm
- Vario (only if barometer is available)
- GPS Tracer
- Trace chart and review
- Live tracking (LiveTrack24)
- Paragliding points of interest
- Weather informations
- Barometer support (very first beta)
- Open Street Map support (with offline support)
The user can share his data to other users of the application.
Please give me a feedback about bug or feature request or new datapack needed.
This application does the functions of GPS(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM) in a device ANDROID endowed with GPS receiver.
This application is AUTONOMOUS and there does not need to be connected to INTERNET to be used, which is VERY USEFUL where there is no telephonic coverage.
They guard coordinates of position (LONGITUDE, LATITUDE) and other information. The fluency of the graphical part of the apliación depends on the power of the device. In a current mobile, it is possible to work easily with tracks up to 3000 points.
The application allows to load tracks of reference before doing the route to be able to compare the route that we do with the track of reference.
As soon as you have started memorizing a track you can visualize a graphical track of the route. Press the button TRACK to draw it and compare with others tracks.
It does what the name sais with the following features:
- Altimeter with altivariometer indication the vertical speed acoustic and in a classical scale (+- 5m/s or +- 10 feets/s)
- It can speak the vertical speed, so it is cool for audio only
- It has tracking/recording of the flights in icg file so you can download and post the track to various sites
- Last thermal point inside the compass
- Wind direction
- Last X (configurable - default 10) seconds altitude gain/lost
- Flight duration
- History of the tracks recorded with (max altitude, start end altitude, max min vertical speed, etc)
- 'Look around' feature to get from the internet the paragliding places around your location
- Lots of settings capabilities
- User manual at http://avario.co.nf/
Store lists of sites, wings, motors and other kit. Log the time flown at the various sites on your wings and motors.
Generate reports showing a list of the total hours flown by year, by site, by wing and motor.
Use the notes of the Sites to store additional information about the site.
Use the notes of the wings and motors to store additional information and the service history.
Share or backup your data to cloud services or share via email.
Other events such as obtaining your pilot, instructor or tandem ratings can be stored in the 'Other' section. This could also be used for recording purchases like harness, boots, speed bars etc..
Options have been included on the settings screen for the
* Date format
* Show / Hide Motor Details
* Show / Hide Warning Messages
* Log display order. (Note that when viewing the log listing it is possible to temporarily change the display order of the logs)
While viewing a list, (Tap + Hold) (Long Click) the item in the list to have a pop-up menu display the possible options for the selected item.
Third Rock Radio powered by NASA is the best radio station in Universe (more on http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/).
This is unofficial lightweight widget to listen your favorite radio on your smartphone/tablet.
- import oraz eksport listy kontaktów,
- obsługa grup użytkowników,
- zarządzanie listą kontaktów (dodawanie, edytowanie,
usuwanie, ignorowanie kontaktów),
- rozmowy, w tym udział w rozmowach konferencyjnych,
- rejestracja nowego konta GG,
- zmiana stanu i opisu,
- pobieranie awatarów,
- przesyłanie plików,
- przesyłanie zdjęć bezpośrednio z wbudowanego aparatu,
- archiwum rozmów.
* UWAGA: Użytkownicy Androida od 1.5 do 2.0.x nadal korzystają z Gandu 1.2. Posiadacze urządzeń z Androidem >= 2.1 cieszą się poprawionym Gandu.