Share with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp, your current elevation and coordinates!
Geographic coordinates displayed.
You will be able to make a record of your highest altitude ever reached. Altitude both in metres and feet.
You can choose between five different wallpapers.
Altitude accuracy improved by geoid compensation.
Get to know ever onward the altitude where you are.
This app just got reviewed by Ontario Out of Doors Magazine!
** Your phone MUST have a barometric pressure sensor for this app to function! **
** Not yet optimized for tablets! **
*** There is a bug inherent to Barometers in Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 phones that will stop measuring results after several days.This is an Android problem and will be addressed in a future release. Until then, your phone will need to be rebooted every few days to restart the services with any barometer applications --> Nexus 4 and 5 only ****
** Sends a notification when the pressure trend is optimal! **
The Fishing Barometer measures the local barometric pressure and keeps a record over a three hour period. It analyzes the period to determine the trend and translates it into the fishing conditions!
* Customizable notifications - Set the time you want to receive them, or turn them on and off.
* Quality of fishing conditions and current trend at-a-glance
* Define the trends your own way - Personalize your fishing success.
I am a heavy bass fisherman and I have been relying on Barometric Pressure for a few years. I decided to share this app I've been using all season. I hope you like it!
Note: It will take 3 hours for the accuracy of the meter to be reliable. Three hours is the minimum for a pressure trend to be established.
Feel free to send me comments/requests for any features you'd like to see added!
This is going to be an included feature in my upcoming Fishing app - if you get this app, it will give you a sneak peak and a discount on the fully featured package!
Did you ever want to know your altitude?
Then this App is perfect for you. You can see your altitude within seconds. If your Smartphone has an altitude sensor and a GPS you can switch very fast between the two.
You can also use the Tracker to see your movement on an altitude chart. This App is perfect for activities, such as, cycling, walking and many others.
You will enjoy it! Download now for free, without ads.
If you have questions please write to email@example.com
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
Your fast and power-efficient altimeter + variometer.
Get your elevation, climb rate and much more, wherever you are !
AltiVario can be fun too: try it in the elevator (barometric sensor required) !!
* Simple to use altimeter.
* Easy to read display with big font.
* Real-time and recorded sessions.
* Customizable screens.
* Settings to optimize GPS accuracy vs power consumption.
* GPS altitude correction using EGM 96 geoid (altitude above Mean Sea Level).
More Benefits (for devices with a barometric sensor) !
* Almost instant start-up
* No GPS nor internet connection required, uses your device barometer sensor.
* Very low power consumption, will not drain your battery as GPS-based altimeters do.
* The altimeter can run all the time in background without noticeably impacting battery life.
* More accurate than GPS-based altimeters.
* Manual and auto calibration.
Features of the free version of the AltiVario altimeter:
* Free !!
* Recording and display of elevation and pressure in real-time.
* Display of recorded sessions, even while a live session is ongoing
* Panels to display:
Average climb rate
* Panels can be added freely on 2 sliding windows for a fully customized experience
* Checkpoints to display data (elevation, pressure) at a given instant in time or between two instants.
* Metric and imperial units
* Settable recording and display rate
* Lockable portrait and landscape display
* Homescreen and lockscreen widgets
Paid Pro-version of the AltiVario altimeter includes following extra features:
* More panels:
Cumulated elevation gain
Cumulated elevation loss
* Export recorded data (timestamp, pressure, elevation)
* No ads
I welcome feedback, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org !
Improved Altimeter Offline Version.
Improvements: more precisely, to write data to your routes (maximum height, initial height, climbed, cumulative height, date ...), record your historical record of maximum height and adjusts the refresh rate of the sensor to save battery.
Geographical coordinates displayed(longitude and latitude).
This application saves your highest elevation automatically.
Only need a phone/tablet with GPS sensor.
Know your altitude always.
Elevation showed in meters and feet. High accuracy in elevation data.
Ski Buddy is truly a new kind of ski app that gives your ski statistics in real time as you ski.
- Expanded reporting in Ski Mode. Top speed, average speed, vertical drop, distance traveled and duration are reported for each run. Both spoken reports and notifications to Android Wear include these statistics.
- A Ski Statistics display provides viewing of cumulative values for duration, distance and vertical, and overall top speed and average speed across all runs. In addition this display allows viewing of the stats for each individual run.
- Runs can be viewed on Google Maps which shows ski lifts and runs for many resorts. Markers show the locations of the run start, top speed, and finish. Pan and zoom are supported, as are normal, satellite, hybrid, and terrain views.
- Screen colors can be customized to your liking.
- Option to Suppress Repeats. When this option is set, speed and altitude values will not be spoken if they are the same as the previously spoken value.
- Application audio is automatically muted during incoming phone calls.
- If music is playing, it will be paused while the app speaks.
- Option to calculate altitude from barometric pressure instead of GPS.
It resides on the homescreen and refreshes on click.
Click to refresh for 5 seconds. Long-click to save current pressure for relative height display.
This widget requires the paired Android device to have a barometer sensor.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
SmartWatch 2 Widget
This app connects via Bluetooth to AltimeterThree to control it from up to 100 feet away. Press Record in the app, and the altimeter uses its highly-accurate sensors to begin recording the flight, even when it flies out of Bluetooth range.
After flight, the app downloads and displays an interactive graph of altitude, allowing you to pinch and zoom to examine every detail of the flight.
Want to dig a little deeper into the science and math of your flight? The app can share your flight data in a standard spreadsheet file that is perfect for analysis on your computer back in your lab or classroom.
Great flights deserve sharing. This app lets you post your flight graphs and flight statistics with friends, colleagues and classmates via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and email---all from your phone or tablet right after a flight.
This app is free and fully functional, but recording of flights requires the Jolly Logic AltimeterThree altimeter from Jolly Logic or one of its worldwide resellers.
If GPS is enabled on your phone, AltimeterThree will save the location of each flight, and allow you to view it on Google Maps.
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 3 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
It does what the name sais with the following features:
- Altimeter with altivariometer indication the vertical speed acoustic and in a classical scale (+- 5m/s or +- 10 feets/s)
- It can speak the vertical speed, so it is cool for audio only
- It has tracking/recording of the flights in icg file so you can download and post the track to various sites
- Last thermal point inside the compass
- Wind direction
- Last X (configurable - default 10) seconds altitude gain/lost
- Flight duration
- History of the tracks recorded with (max altitude, start end altitude, max min vertical speed, etc)
- 'Look around' feature to get from the internet the paragliding places around your location
- Lots of settings capabilities
- User manual at http://avario.co.nf/
-Real time flight information
-Wind direction and speed estimation
-Takeoff and Landing phases auto-detection
-Return home information (display estimated travel time and bearing)
-Fuel calculation and warning
-Emergency geo-localized SMS
-Localization with GPS
-Barometric sensor support to improve altitude accuracy
-QHN, QFE Altimeter setting
-Online and offline maps
-Offline maps creator
-Google Maps and OpenStreetMap map providers
-Log flights in KML (for Google Earth), IGC (Leonardo servers) and GPX files
-Replay recorded flights
-Especially developed for Paramotor
-Embedded User Manual and Tip of the day feature.
-Real time flight tracking on www.ppgps.info
-FlyNet2 variometer support
-Flight Bandit variometer support
-Android Wear SmartWatch support with PPGpS Wear
PPGpS can display Google or OpenStreetMap maps in connected mode.
Download map files in your smartphone in case you don't have an internet connection during the flight.
Use the integrated PPGpS Offline Map Creator to generate offline maps.
PPGpS provides the altitude, vario, bearing, magnetic compass, acceleration and ground speed.
With just one click on instruments you switch easily between different data modes : instantaneous, average and maximum values.
Altimeter can be set to actual altitude or elevation (QHN, QFE) just by long-pressing on the altimeter.
If your smartphone has a barometric sensor, it could be used to compute a very accurate altitude.
You can use PPGpS Wear companion application to display your instruments on your SmartWatch.
Create waypoints by tapping on the map or by entering their GPS coordinates.
Select a waypoint with one click on the waypoint instrument (WPT).
Rename or remove a waypoint from the contextual menu of the waypoint list.
Follow the displayed route (bearing, estimated travel time and distance).
Prepare your waypoints from Google Earth and import your KML files (PPGpS folder in the phone).
Waypoints may be automatically loaded at startup and saved at the end of the session.
In case your KML file doesn't import well, please send me the file and I will fix it quickly.
*WIND AND SPEEDS HUD:
The average ground speeds are graphically displayed for every azimuth.
The wind direction is displayed (red arrow) and may be reset at any time during the flight.
Home direction and Estimated Travel Time to return home is always displayed (shaded red line).
Computations are done according to the wind for accurate results.
Enable the Live Tracking feature to allow your friends and family to see you live on map ! Go to www.ppgps.info for more details.
Launch the Demonstration mode to have a quick tour.
Missing features in the Lite version:
-Log flights in KML/IGC format
-QNH/QFE altimeter setting
-The annoying popups are removed in the Full version
-Display intruments on your SmartWatch
Thanks for trying it, and if it fits your needs please consider upgrading to the full version.
Find us at www.facebook.com/ppgps
Enjoy your PPG flights with PPGpS and thank you for your feedback.
Don't hesitate to send me your flight kml logs by mail : email@example.com
With this FREE application you can search and browse peaks, tracks, shelters and bivouacs of the world *: Himalayas, Alps, Andes, Rockies, Pyrenees, Atlas and many more.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED! Application specially designed for use his use on the mountains.
Not only the names of the peaks are shown, now if you click on them will apperar their routes, photographs, ascents, weather forecast, and more.
Record and publish your routes and ascents from the mobile. Watch your ascent stats, altimetry, route maps and much more. Also with the expansion "Emergency Return" you can return to the beginning of the route using the new navigator in case of getting lost.
Also includes logs of your ascents and statistics.
The usage of the viewer is very simple: turn the application, expected to get your GPS position and then aim your device at the summit or shelter that you want to see, like if you want to take a photo.
Install it now and discover the summits around you. You can also take pictures with the summits labeled to remember the panorama later.
One last thing, if you climb a peak do not forget to have recorded the route or turn on the viewer to link the climb to your profile. You can also import your routes Gpx or Plt you have and publish them to your profile as complete.
* To enjoy Bivouacs Shelters and expansion must be activated by paying via Google Market, once the activation is available even reinstalling the application.
+ Background operation: turn it on and forget about it for the rest of the day.
+ Flexible alarm settings:
- configure any number of freefall or canopy altitude alarms,
- use any sound file for the alarm, choose one of the built-in sounds or make the app read a message.
+ Supports both imperial (mile/foot) and SI (meters) units.
+ Powerful logbook.
+ Automatic music silence: if you listen to music on the way up Altidroid will silence it as as soon as you exit the plane.
WARNING: This program comes with no guarantees. It's not been tested in all conditions and may fail at any moment. Never rely on it. Skydiving is a dangerious activity that may lead to injuries or death.
Third Rock Radio powered by NASA is the best radio station in Universe (more on http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/).
This is unofficial lightweight widget to listen your favorite radio on your smartphone/tablet.
- import oraz eksport listy kontaktów,
- obsługa grup użytkowników,
- zarządzanie listą kontaktów (dodawanie, edytowanie,
usuwanie, ignorowanie kontaktów),
- rozmowy, w tym udział w rozmowach konferencyjnych,
- rejestracja nowego konta GG,
- zmiana stanu i opisu,
- pobieranie awatarów,
- przesyłanie plików,
- przesyłanie zdjęć bezpośrednio z wbudowanego aparatu,
- archiwum rozmów.
* UWAGA: Użytkownicy Androida od 1.5 do 2.0.x nadal korzystają z Gandu 1.2. Posiadacze urządzeń z Androidem >= 2.1 cieszą się poprawionym Gandu.