Share with your friends on Facebook and WhatsApp, your current elevation and coordinates!
Geographic coordinates displayed.
You will be able to make a record of your highest altitude ever reached. Altitude both in metres and feet.
You can choose between five different wallpapers.
Altitude accuracy improved by geoid compensation.
Get to know ever onward the altitude where you are.
Improved Altimeter Offline Version.
Improvements: more precisely, to write data to your routes (maximum height, initial height, climbed, cumulative height, date ...), record your historical record of maximum height and adjusts the refresh rate of the sensor to save battery.
Geographical coordinates displayed(longitude and latitude).
This application saves your highest elevation automatically.
Only need a phone/tablet with GPS sensor.
Know your altitude always.
Elevation showed in meters and feet. High accuracy in elevation data.
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
It does what the name sais with the following features:
- Altimeter with altivariometer indication the vertical speed acoustic and in a classical scale (+- 5m/s or +- 10 feets/s)
- It can speak the vertical speed, so it is cool for audio only
- It has tracking/recording of the flights in icg file so you can download and post the track to various sites
- Last thermal point inside the compass
- Wind direction
- Last X (configurable - default 10) seconds altitude gain/lost
- Flight duration
- History of the tracks recorded with (max altitude, start end altitude, max min vertical speed, etc)
- 'Look around' feature to get from the internet the paragliding places around your location
- Lots of settings capabilities
- User manual at http://avario.co.nf/
This app connects via Bluetooth to AltimeterThree to control it from up to 100 feet away. Press Record in the app, and the altimeter uses its highly-accurate sensors to begin recording the flight, even when it flies out of Bluetooth range.
After flight, the app downloads and displays an interactive graph of altitude, allowing you to pinch and zoom to examine every detail of the flight.
Want to dig a little deeper into the science and math of your flight? The app can share your flight data in a standard spreadsheet file that is perfect for analysis on your computer back in your lab or classroom.
Great flights deserve sharing. This app lets you post your flight graphs and flight statistics with friends, colleagues and classmates via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr, and email---all from your phone or tablet right after a flight.
This app is free and fully functional, but recording of flights requires the Jolly Logic AltimeterThree altimeter from Jolly Logic or one of its worldwide resellers.
If GPS is enabled on your phone, AltimeterThree will save the location of each flight, and allow you to view it on Google Maps.
Your fast and power-efficient altimeter + variometer.
Get your elevation, climb rate and much more, wherever you are !
AltiVario can be fun too: try it in the elevator (barometric sensor required) !!
* Simple to use altimeter.
* Easy to read display with big font.
* Real-time and recorded sessions.
* Customizable screens.
* Settings to optimize GPS accuracy vs power consumption.
* GPS altitude correction using EGM 96 geoid (altitude above Mean Sea Level).
More Benefits (for devices with a barometric sensor) !
* Almost instant start-up
* No GPS nor internet connection required, uses your device barometer sensor.
* Very low power consumption, will not drain your battery as GPS-based altimeters do.
* The altimeter can run all the time in background without noticeably impacting battery life.
* More accurate than GPS-based altimeters.
* Manual and auto calibration.
Features of the free version of the AltiVario altimeter:
* Free !!
* Recording and display of elevation and pressure in real-time.
* Display of recorded sessions, even while a live session is ongoing
* Panels to display:
Average climb rate
* Panels can be added freely on 2 sliding windows for a fully customized experience
* Checkpoints to display data (elevation, pressure) at a given instant in time or between two instants.
* Metric and imperial units
* Settable recording and display rate
* Lockable portrait and landscape display
* Homescreen and lockscreen widgets
Paid Pro-version of the AltiVario altimeter includes following extra features:
* More panels:
Cumulated elevation gain
Cumulated elevation loss
* Export recorded data (timestamp, pressure, elevation)
* No ads
I welcome feedback, please email me email@example.com !
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
-Real time flight information
-Wind direction and speed estimation
-Takeoff and Landing phases auto-detection
-Return home information (display estimated travel time and bearing)
-Fuel calculation and warning
-Emergency geo-localized SMS
-Localization with GPS
-Barometric sensor support to improve altitude accuracy
-QHN, QFE Altimeter setting
-Online and offline maps
-Offline maps creator
-Google Maps and OpenStreetMap map providers
-Log flights in KML (for Google Earth), IGC (Leonardo servers) and GPX files
-Replay recorded flights
-Especially developed for Paramotor
-Embedded User Manual and Tip of the day feature.
-Real time flight tracking on www.ppgps.info
-FlyNet2 variometer support
-Flight Bandit variometer support
-Android Wear SmartWatch support with PPGpS Wear
PPGpS can display Google or OpenStreetMap maps in connected mode.
Download map files in your smartphone in case you don't have an internet connection during the flight.
Use the integrated PPGpS Offline Map Creator to generate offline maps.
PPGpS provides the altitude, vario, bearing, magnetic compass, acceleration and ground speed.
With just one click on instruments you switch easily between different data modes : instantaneous, average and maximum values.
Altimeter can be set to actual altitude or elevation (QHN, QFE) just by long-pressing on the altimeter.
If your smartphone has a barometric sensor, it could be used to compute a very accurate altitude.
You can use PPGpS Wear companion application to display your instruments on your SmartWatch.
Create waypoints by tapping on the map or by entering their GPS coordinates.
Select a waypoint with one click on the waypoint instrument (WPT).
Rename or remove a waypoint from the contextual menu of the waypoint list.
Follow the displayed route (bearing, estimated travel time and distance).
Prepare your waypoints from Google Earth and import your KML files (PPGpS folder in the phone).
Waypoints may be automatically loaded at startup and saved at the end of the session.
In case your KML file doesn't import well, please send me the file and I will fix it quickly.
*WIND AND SPEEDS HUD:
The average ground speeds are graphically displayed for every azimuth.
The wind direction is displayed (red arrow) and may be reset at any time during the flight.
Home direction and Estimated Travel Time to return home is always displayed (shaded red line).
Computations are done according to the wind for accurate results.
Enable the Live Tracking feature to allow your friends and family to see you live on map ! Go to www.ppgps.info for more details.
Launch the Demonstration mode to have a quick tour.
Missing features in the Lite version:
-Log flights in KML/IGC format
-QNH/QFE altimeter setting
-The annoying popups are removed in the Full version
-Display intruments on your SmartWatch
Thanks for trying it, and if it fits your needs please consider upgrading to the full version.
Find us at www.facebook.com/ppgps
Enjoy your PPG flights with PPGpS and thank you for your feedback.
Don't hesitate to send me your flight kml logs by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Store lists of sites, wings, motors and other kit. Log the time flown at the various sites on your wings and motors.
Generate reports showing a list of the total hours flown by year, by site, by wing and motor.
Use the notes of the Sites to store additional information about the site.
Use the notes of the wings and motors to store additional information and the service history.
Share or backup your data to cloud services or share via email.
Other events such as obtaining your pilot, instructor or tandem ratings can be stored in the 'Other' section. This could also be used for recording purchases like harness, boots, speed bars etc..
Options have been included on the settings screen for the
* Date format
* Show / Hide Motor Details
* Show / Hide Warning Messages
* Log display order. (Note that when viewing the log listing it is possible to temporarily change the display order of the logs)
While viewing a list, (Tap + Hold) (Long Click) the item in the list to have a pop-up menu display the possible options for the selected item.
This app just got reviewed by Ontario Out of Doors Magazine!
** Your phone MUST have a barometric pressure sensor for this app to function! **
** Not yet optimized for tablets! **
*** There is a bug inherent to Barometers in Nexus 4 and Nexus 5 phones that will stop measuring results after several days.This is an Android problem and will be addressed in a future release. Until then, your phone will need to be rebooted every few days to restart the services with any barometer applications --> Nexus 4 and 5 only ****
** Sends a notification when the pressure trend is optimal! **
The Fishing Barometer measures the local barometric pressure and keeps a record over a three hour period. It analyzes the period to determine the trend and translates it into the fishing conditions!
* Customizable notifications - Set the time you want to receive them, or turn them on and off.
* Quality of fishing conditions and current trend at-a-glance
* Define the trends your own way - Personalize your fishing success.
I am a heavy bass fisherman and I have been relying on Barometric Pressure for a few years. I decided to share this app I've been using all season. I hope you like it!
Note: It will take 3 hours for the accuracy of the meter to be reliable. Three hours is the minimum for a pressure trend to be established.
Feel free to send me comments/requests for any features you'd like to see added!
This is going to be an included feature in my upcoming Fishing app - if you get this app, it will give you a sneak peak and a discount on the fully featured package!
Perfect for hiking, riding, cycling, running, skiing or orienteering
Premium topo maps
Use in-app purchases to subscribe to high-quality, special-purpose maps. Flexible offline mode and competitive pricing.
• OS OpenData (GB)
• IGN TOP25, TOP50, Cadastre, Satellite and Littoral (marine maps) (FR) http://www.frogsparks.com/mytrails/ign/
• Tour & Trail (Alpujarras, Axarquia, Costa Blanca, La Gomera, Lanzarote, La Palma, Madeira, Mallorca, Menorca, Sierra de Aracena, Tenerife)
Full-screen trail map oriented with the built-in compass and GPS
Know exactly which direction you are going.
Uncluttered map area, with unobtrusive controls and a traditional scale with track duration and distance.
Hardware-accelerated map drawing allows smooth and snappy display even with tens of thousands of track points.
40+ stats to choose from!
Display them on a dedicated screen (including stats for multiple tracks at once), on the HUD overlaying the map or even on Android Wear.
Freely define axes (over 30 combinations) to visualize your tracks, including elevation profiles, speed vs. time, etc.
Free online maps
Pick from many built-in online map sources (OpenStreetMap, Yahoo, Bing, Google and many other global and local providers).
Add more map sources using the configurable map sources (URL or WMS).
Only premium maps are guaranteed: we may be forced to remove access to any of the free maps if requested by the rights-holders; this is regardless of whether you are using the Pro or Free version.
Save battery and data charges.
The map displays instantaneously.
No need to use desktop-based tools to create offline maps, you can do it in MyTrails, in the background.
Record GPS tracks
Visualize your track at any time and analyse your course during or after the outdoor activity.
Display multiple colorized GPS tracks at once
Visualize your previous outings and those uploaded to GPS community sites, so that you always pick a great trail.
Visualize the key indicators of the track (altitude, speed, rate of ascent, slope, GPS accuracy, etc.) right on the map with a detailed legend.
Manually add waypoints to indicate memorable spots or upcoming turns.
Waypoints are automatically generated when getting directions or when you take a break.
Share and archive tracks
Share your tracks on My Trails, GPSies, UtagawaVTT and la-trace.com.
Download tracks shared by other users in your vicinity.
Easily switch between active maps by swiping three fingers left to right in the map view.
Pull down the HUD with information on your speed and altitude by swiping three fingers down your screen.
Full tablet support
Plan your outing on a large-screen tablet, go out and have fun, and when you're back, view the track in full glory.
Use Dropbox to seamlessly synchronize between devices.
Permissions: please see the FAQ
More information, documentation, issue tracking and road map can be found on the project website. It also contains information about fixing a smartphone on a paraglider cockpit as well as using an external battery (chapter "Hands-on tips")
You need waypoints, airspaces and a map file on the SD card. Read the manual for installation instructions (http://www.xcsoar.org/ ).
Report problems in our bug tracker: http://bugs.xcsoar.org/newticket
This is free software, developed by dozens of volunteers all over the world in their free time. New developers welcome.
We cannot answer questions in PlayStore comments. If you want to contact us, we have a forum.
XCSoar TE is an alternative version, that was created to include certain features that are not included in the official version:
- Flarm radar dialog
- Streamlined configuration dialog
- Sensible default settings
- Advanced drivers for Volkslogger and LX1600
Third Rock Radio powered by NASA is the best radio station in Universe (more on http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/).
This is unofficial lightweight widget to listen your favorite radio on your smartphone/tablet.
- import oraz eksport listy kontaktów,
- obsługa grup użytkowników,
- zarządzanie listą kontaktów (dodawanie, edytowanie,
usuwanie, ignorowanie kontaktów),
- rozmowy, w tym udział w rozmowach konferencyjnych,
- rejestracja nowego konta GG,
- zmiana stanu i opisu,
- pobieranie awatarów,
- przesyłanie plików,
- przesyłanie zdjęć bezpośrednio z wbudowanego aparatu,
- archiwum rozmów.
* UWAGA: Użytkownicy Androida od 1.5 do 2.0.x nadal korzystają z Gandu 1.2. Posiadacze urządzeń z Androidem >= 2.1 cieszą się poprawionym Gandu.