The accuracy is improved by geoid compensation for elevation calculation.
Geographical coordinates displayed!!
Saves your maximum elevation ever!!
Elevation in meters and feet
When you close the App, automatically shows de Gps setting to you can turn off this sensor to save battery.
You can know ever your elevation(altitude)!!
Download our new Altimeter Offline Pro!! Improved accuracy elevation, save your elevation data and highest historic elevation. You can adjust sensor frequency to save energy. Geographical coordinates displayed.
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
Your fast and power-efficient altimeter + variometer.
Get your elevation, climb rate and much more, wherever you are !
AltiVario can be fun too: try it in the elevator (barometric sensor required) !!
Now runs on devices without barometric sensor !
* Simple to use altimeter.
* Easy to read display with big font.
* Real-time and recorded sessions.
* Customizable screens.
* Settings to optimize GPS accuracy vs power consumption.
* GPS altitude correction using EGM 96 geoid (altitude above Mean Sea Level).
More Benefits (for devices with a barometric sensor) !
* Almost instant start-up
* No GPS nor internet connection required, uses your device barometer sensor.
* Very low power consumption, will not drain your battery as GPS-based altimeters do.
* The altimeter can run all the time in background without noticeably impacting battery life.
* More accurate than GPS-based altimeters.
* Manual and auto calibration.
Features of the free version of the AltiVario altimeter:
* Free !!
* Recording and display of elevation and pressure in real-time.
* Display of recorded sessions, even while a live session is ongoing
* Panels to display:
Average climb rate
* Panels can be added freely on 2 sliding windows for a fully customized experience
* Checkpoints to display data (elevation, pressure) at a given instant in time or between two instants.
* Metric and imperial units
* Settable recording and display rate
* Lockable portrait and landscape display
* Homescreen and lockscreen widgets
Paid Pro-version of the AltiVario altimeter includes following extra features:
* More panels:
Cumulated elevation gain
Cumulated elevation loss
* No ads
I welcome feedback, please email me email@example.com !
Using speech instructions you can enjoy your course and listen simply to direction informations (like known from car navigation devices) or your climb/decline rate using beep tones just like a real variometer or view your track in real time. Additionally Google Earth is now supported (KML-File), to send (via email) and view your tracks offline on your home PC... .
The latest version supports (2.5.5) also the hydrostatic sensor (barometer), so the climb rate will be calculated based on ‘true’ air pressure like real variometer’s do.
This option will be additionally available, if your mobile
phone contain this particular sensor, otherwise Gps-based or phone acceleration sensor based calculation take place.
Feel free and enjoy your lifestyle.
Please read the short usage hints under:
- Several Fixes
- Fixes for Samsung Galaxy S3
- Barometer manuell correction added (first option in menu 'more')
2.5.6 - 2.5.9
- Add sea level calibration for barometer
- Barometer finetuning, more sensors, UI revised
- Add the hydrostatic sensor (barometer) to calculate the vertical speed (climb rate) based on ‘true’ air pressure
- Fix UI problems on larger screens
- Revise and polish complete UI
- Add realtime view of track position in online-mode
- Add route and track management
- Track view offline in the app
- Add Google Earth support to view tracks and several sensor informations offline on your PC
- Add send Tracks (KML-File) via Email
Improved Altimeter Offline Version.
Improvements: more precisely, to write data to your routes (maximum height, initial height, climbed, cumulative height, date ...), record your historical record of maximum height and adjusts the refresh rate of the sensor to save battery.
Geographical coordinates displayed(longitude and latitude).
This application saves your highest elevation automatically.
Only need a phone/tablet with GPS sensor.
Know your altitude always.
Elevation showed in meters and feet. High accuracy in elevation data.
TEST MODE works for Gingerbread Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich
This app works ONLY with an EXTERNAL USB barometric pressure sensor and does NOT work with the internal barometric pressure sensor.
From the menu you can use the 'Test Mode' and adjust the sink/lift frequencies and thresholds, QNH reading from a location near you and units of measurement imperial/metric.
Once in Test Mode, a SeekBar will be displayed to allow you to test your changes.
If your Android version is Ice Cream Sandwich AND your phone supports USB Host Mode, You have a USB On The Go cable and an adapter to the sensor USB mini connector (pictures available on our website) continue reading:
You then purchase the External (USB) Barometric Pressure Sensor available at our website this application BECOMES ALIVE.
The pressure read from the external sensor is then converted to altitude based on QNH and the vertical speed is displayed together with the temperature.
Accuracy is 0.1 millibar which translates to 70 cm or 27.5 inches.
This is accurate enough to use it as an additional indicator in the pocket of your hangglider or paraglider harness or take it with you in your sailplane or ultralight.
Do NOT USE this device as your main Altimeter/Variometer! Its accuracy is NOT good enough to use it as a flight instrument.
This is not a flying instrument but just a gadget that ... works.
If you're not flying you can still use it as an altimeter a thermometer or a barometer or all those put together in an application - on your phone.
Have fun and ... Happy Landings!
+ Background operation: turn it on and forget about it for the rest of the day.
+ Flexible alarm settings:
- configure any number of freefall or canopy altitude alarms,
- use any sound file for the alarm, choose one of the built-in sounds or make the app read a message.
+ Supports both imperial (mile/foot) and SI (meters) units.
+ Powerful logbook.
+ Automatic music silence: if you listen to music on the way up Altidroid will silence it as as soon as you exit the plane.
WARNING: This program comes with no guarantees. It's not been tested in all conditions and may fail at any moment. Never rely on it. Skydiving is a dangerious activity that may lead to injuries or death.
BASEline displays information from phone sensors such as altitude, speed, glide ratio, tilt, distance and bearing to target. Learn your glide ratio, fallrate, etc. Record tracks of your flights. Improve your skydiving performance. Includes:
- Translates sensor readings into audible feedback
- Alerts that fire when given conditions are met (eg- 3000ft and still in freefall, pull your chute!)
- Sound loops linked to your speed, glide ratio, fallrate, etc. (eg- a drum beat linked to your glide ratio)
- Set a "home" location, and then uses audible events to indicate distance and bearing to the home location.
- Also serves as a skydiving log book, recording from altimeter and GPS whenever the app is running.
It is strongly recommended that your device have a built-in barometric altimeter sensor (only available on some devices). GPS ALTITUDE IS NOT RELIABLE. Even with a barometric altimeter, phone sensors may not be reliable. Please exercise extreme caution if using this app in any risky or dangerous activities.
Software is provided "as is," with no warranty of any kind. Skydiving is dangerous, don't be stupid.
*New: Integrated Offline Map Creator
Create your offline maps with the new PPGpS Offline Map Creator.
Prepare your flight maps at home and use them where you don't have access to internet during the flight.
-Real time flight information
-Wind direction and speed estimation
-Takeoff and Landing phases auto-detection
-Return home information (display estimated travel time and bearing)
-Fuel calculation and warning
-Emergency geo-localized SMS
-Localization with GPS
-Barometric sensor support to improve altitude accuracy
-QHN, QFE Altimeter setting
-Online and offline maps
-Offline maps creator
-Google Maps and OpenStreetMap map providers
-Log flights in KML (for Google Earth) and IGC (Leonardo servers) files
-Especially developed for Paramotor
-Embedded User Manual and Tip of the day feature.
-Real time flight tracking on www.ppgps.info
PPGpS can display Google or OpenStreetMap maps in connected mode.
Download map files in your smartphone in case you don't have an internet connection during the flight.
Use the integrated PPGpS Offline Map Creator to generate offline maps.
PPGpS provides the altitude, vario, bearing, magnetic compass, acceleration and ground speed.
With just one click on instruments you switch easily between different data modes : instantaneous, average and maximum values.
Altimeter can be set to actual altitude or elevation (QHN, QFE) just by longpressing on the altimeter.
If your smartphone has a barometric sensor, it could be used to compute a very accurate altitude.
Create waypoints by tapping on the map or by entering their GPS coordinates.
Select a waypoint with one click on the waypoint instrument (WPT).
Rename or remove a waypoint from the contextual menu of the waypoint list.
Follow the displayed route (bearing, estimated travel time and distance).
Prepare your waypoints from Google Earth and import your KML files (PPGpS folder in the phone).
Waypoints may be automatically loaded at startup and saved at the end of the session.
In case your KML file doesn't import well, please send me the file and I will fix it quickly.
*WIND AND SPEEDS HUD:
The average ground speeds are graphically displayed for every azimuth.
The wind direction is displayed (red arrow) and may be reset at any time during the flight.
Home direction and Estimated Travel Time to return home is always displayed (shaded red line).
Computations are done according to the wind for accurate results.
Enable the Live Tracking feature to allow your friends and family to see you live on map ! Go to www.ppgps.info for more details.
Launch the Demonstration mode to have a quick tour.
Find us at www.facebook.com/ppgps
Enjoy your PPG flights with PPGpS and thank you for your feedback.
Don't hesitate to send me your flight kml logs by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY USE ALTMETRIC:
★ HIGHEST ACCURACY: Combining data from a number of sensors gives the theoretically optimal altitude measurement
★ KNOW THE ACCURACY: Altitude readings have an associated error, leaving the app running reduces error and improves accuracy
★ CALIBRATE ON THE MOVE: As long as the app is running your altitude is instantly readable and the measurement error is continually decreasing
★ NO NEED FOR INTERNET - Designed for use in the mountains, away from the comforts of phone signal
★ SIMPLE INTERFACE: No hassle or gimmicks, just your current altitude with an associated error
★ CHOICE OF DATUM: The only app to display altitudes relative to mean sea level displayed on hiking and climbing maps (standard GDS84 can be chosen if required)
Using sensor fusion Altmetric jointly analyses data from a number of your phones different sensors, greatly improving accuracy compared to apps that use sensors individually. Accuracy increases with time allowed for calibration, for default calibration mode with a clear view of the sky:
★1 Mins: ± 30m (Typical of GPS without sensor fusion)
★ 20 Mins: ± 5m
★ 1 Hour: ± 2m
★ Enhanced user interface
★ Accurate altitude without GPS (Requires occasional data connection - you can't have it all!)
Devices with barometers include: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Nexus 4,
Nexus 10, Xoom, RAZR MAXX HD, Xiaomi MI-2, Droid Ultra
N.B. This is a first version with a basic user interface. Altmetric is a paid app as future versions will use a server that has associated costs, buying the first version helps us build updates. Motion metrics will always consider refund requests, please contact email@example.com for info and to provide feedback.
Google map is available, software marks your position on the map during the flight.
This software is designed for devices with barometric sensor and gps sensor. But it will also run on devices with just a GPS sensor. You can use your device as real variometer. Barometric sensor will give you more accuracy and make software a real variometer for your paraglider.
This software allows you to record igc file directly to the sdcard.
Flightlog file path is \\sdcard\variolog
Green needle shows wind direction.
You can change vario,filter settings and pilot profile from settings button.
Default and optimum filter dumper level is 8.
Alt+ and Alt- is altitude offset
Devices which supports barometric sensor :
Also you may check my offline map vario app from:
It does what the name sais with the following features:
- Altimeter with altivariometer indication the vertical speed acoustic and in a classical scale (+- 5m/s or +- 10 feets/s)
- It can speak the vertical speed, so it is cool for audio only
- It has tracking/recording of the flights in icg file so you can download and post the track to various sites
- Last thermal point inside the compass
- Wind direction
- Last X (configurable - default 10) seconds altitude gain/lost
- Flight duration
- History of the tracks recorded with (max altitude, start end altitude, max min vertical speed, etc)
- 'Look around' feature to get from the internet the paragliding places around your location
- Lots of settings capabilities
- User manual at http://avario.co.nf/
With this FREE application you can search and browse peaks, tracks, shelters and bivouacs of the world *: Himalayas, Alps, Andes, Rockies, Pyrenees, Atlas and many more.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED! Application specially designed for use his use on the mountains.
Not only the names of the peaks are shown, now if you click on them will apperar their routes, photographs, ascents, weather forecast, and more.
Record and publish your routes and ascents from the mobile. Watch your ascent stats, altimetry, route maps and much more. Also with the expansion "Emergency Return" you can return to the beginning of the route using the new navigator in case of getting lost.
Also includes logs of your ascents and statistics.
The usage of the viewer is very simple: turn the application, expected to get your GPS position and then aim your device at the summit or shelter that you want to see, like if you want to take a photo.
Install it now and discover the summits around you. You can also take pictures with the summits labeled to remember the panorama later.
If you need to contact or support go to:
* To enjoy Bivouacs Shelters and expansion must be activated by paying via Google Market, once the activation is available even reinstalling the application.
The app utilises some 125 video clips of some real classic incidents.
The first 23 videos are included:
My Parachute Malfunctioned after filming a Tandem skydive forcing me to cut away
New canopy and compilation
To me your problem is YOUR problem
Mile Hi Swoop Tour Clip
Cutaway the Gameshow
parachute emergency after opening WOW
Skydiving accident repost
BASE Jumper Canopy Snag - Flung onto the Roof
your worst skydiving nightmare double malfunction
Skydiving Accident Caught on Tape
skydiver near miss
Broken Neck Skydiving
Until the End of Time
Tandem Skydive Cutaway
skydive premature opening
The rest can easily be added later:
Super Low Pull - Wing Suit
Cadet Cutaway Parachute Jump USAFA Skydiving Accident
Freak accident Skydiver hugs stabiliser2
Skydiving Team Accident Caught on Tape
Tandem Skydive Student is Extremly Scared and Freaks Out
How close was that plane
Fatal Skydiving Accident Caught on Tape
AFF Student collision with Jumpmaster
Skydive Crash Landing
Solar Eclipse Jump
skydive horseshoe malfunction in Dubai
skydivers hitting water
fatal skydiving accident
Skydiving Accident Instructor Makes Very Serious Mistake With Student
AFF Gone Bad
Sky AFF 2002 funny bad student
Aff Skydive Suicide1
I cant even fall right
Scary AFF Skydive
Tandem Skydive malfunction - drogue entanglement with instructors foot
Skydive is not a joke
Skydive - Parachute fails to open
My first skydiving and my parachute malfunctioned
Incidente in caduta libera - skydiving accident
fatal skydiving accident chute doesnt open
accidente paracaidas cae
Raw Video Skydiver Killed in Crash Through Roof
The sky is not the limit but the ground is
Horrific Skydiving Accident as man slams concrete
Sky Diving Accident
Two skydivers open low both reserves deploy Amazing
Skydiver caught on planes back fins
Commissioner survives skydiving accident
Terrible Skydiving Accident
Orlando Amador s Sky Dive Accident
Girl Skydiver Accident
SKYDIVING ACCIDENT UNCUT
Shattered leg on skydive landing
Funny skydiving accident
Amazing 500 People In Mass Skydive
Indoor skydiving accident
Travis Pastrana Skydives without a Parachute
Navy SEAL Killed in Parachute Jump in Arizona
Skydive Close Opening
I forgot how to land
Skydiver Hits Plane Midair ALMOST
Skydiving Good Bad and Funny
Get Out of my Canopy Parachute Collision Crash
Skydiving Emergency - Opening Reserve Parachute
Scary Skydiving Accident Low Pull Lands On House
SkyDiving Accident Into Pylons Powerlines Parachute fail
THE SCREAMER GIRL FREAKS OUT BEFORE HER FIRST TANDEM SKYDIVEHILARIOUS
Swoop Chug Skydiving Beer Safe
Trunks Silly Skydives from 2011
JustChilling - The Skydiving Shoe
Airplane Prank - Pilot pretends to faint
THE FUN JUMPER
What happens when a parachute doesnt open
Parachute hit by airplane
Skydive from Yak 52 inverted exit
Epic Parachute Fail
Skysurf - Crazy
SKYDIVING IN A CAR
First solo sky dive almost goes terribly wrong
Skydive AFF Level 5 Gone Bad Fail - 2nd Attempt Pass - Carl Turpin
AFF level 1 goes very bad student looses both instructors
3 seconds from dead
Scary first parachute jump nearly went wrong
Skydive gone wrong
Lowpull skydive - That was stupid
Low pull wingsuit flight - Absolutely crazy
By buying this version you get:
+180 reticles! Full reticles list see here: http://www.borisov.mobi/StrelokPlus
- ability to scale scope reticle (reticle subtensions) to scope magnification (if reticle is placed to second focal plane). So, it's support different scope zooms and indicate current magnification.
- Trajectory calibration ("Truing") feature.
- all new features and reticles will appear in this version, not in free version.
- support of PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if exist)
- abitity to change target type and select from: Round target (you can change diameter), Old IPSC Target, IPSC Target, IPSC Universal Target, IPSC Mini Target, IPSC A4 Target, IPSC A Target, Target number 4
- ability to measure slope angle by phone camera
- ability to input current altitude from internal GPS sensor
Deer Hunter’s EDGE™ uses solunar data, barometric pressure and temperature influences to calculate the most accurate game animal feeding activity predictions, hour by hour. Many other features are included.
Auto location by GPS, zip code, or map * User adjustable location
Hour-by-hour updated predictions based on changing weather conditions
Future predictions use barometric pressure influence for first four hours only.
Temperature influence only applies to current predictions
Sun/moon rise/set times * moon phase
Current weather and 1-wk prediction
Wind speed & direction * visibility * humidity
12-hr barometric pressure history
Future predictions through the end of the 21st Century
Deer Hunter’s EDGE™ patented technology (Pat. 7,536,375) was developed by wildlife biologists, who are also avid hunters. Check out the Angler’s EDGE™ already available. Note that fishing and hunting predictions use different technology because fish and animals live in different environments. Adjust your hunting tactics to feeding behavior of the game animal that you are hunting.
Predictions are only available within in the US. If you’d like to see the Deer Hunter’s EDGE™ in your location, please let us know. If we get enough requests, we will add other areas of the world.
More from developer
- import oraz eksport listy kontaktów,
- obsługa grup użytkowników,
- zarządzanie listą kontaktów (dodawanie, edytowanie,
usuwanie, ignorowanie kontaktów),
- rozmowy, w tym udział w rozmowach konferencyjnych,
- rejestracja nowego konta GG,
- zmiana stanu i opisu,
- pobieranie awatarów,
- przesyłanie plików,
- przesyłanie zdjęć bezpośrednio z wbudowanego aparatu,
- archiwum rozmów.
* UWAGA: Użytkownicy Androida od 1.5 do 2.0.x nadal korzystają z Gandu 1.2. Posiadacze urządzeń z Androidem >= 2.1 cieszą się poprawionym Gandu.
Third Rock Radio powered by NASA is the best radio station in Universe (more on http://www.rfcmedia.com/thirdrockradio/).
This is unofficial lightweight widget to listen your favorite radio on your smartphone/tablet.