- Get to menu by swiping up on the bottom left menu icon or by tapping your Android Menu button.
- Keep in the loop with 13 news and blog feeds.
- Tweet your favorite story.
- Share your favorite story on Facebook.
- Built in GOP Wikipedia
- Contains the U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights and The Declaration of Indpendence.
Take The Republican with you wherever you go with our new Electronic Edition. Read an exact replica of the printed newspaper, available to you for download every morning to your iPad. See every story, turn every page – just like with the printed paper. View our award-winning photography and journalism wherever you are.
Among the features of the electronic edition:
• The ability to browse all sections of the paper; Local news, sports entertainment, our editorial pages, classified ads – read the entire paper from page one to the back page.
• Different view modes: read stories as text or view them as they were designed in the paper.
• Look at 14 days of back issues.
• Download issues for offline browsing for viewing on airplanes or anywhere else Internet access is unavailable.
If you’re a subscriber to the desktop version of the Electronic Edition, you can use this app free with your existing subscription.
Now includes content from not only Counterintuition.com, but Tom Woods, Lew Rockwell and the Mises Institute. If you love liberty, this is your one stop shop.
This is the One App you need in your Toolbox....and it's FREE!
* Latest Democrat News
* Democratic Videos
* News from CNN and MSNBC
* "Eye On Polls"
* "Recent Votes"
* and Much Much More!
Don't miss this Premiere Truly Republican App!
Get It While It's Still FREE!
* Fox News
* Fox Politics
* GOP Candidates
* and More...
* Republican Video
Ohio, Virginia, Florida, and beyond to the rest of the states (and DC). Election Results 2012 quickly displays updates to all states in real-time.
Real Clear Politics, CNN, and other political sites display data too large for one screen, and in too many pages. Election Results 2012 keeps all the races you're interested in in one convenient, fast app.
Presidential races and electoral college updates for all states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
• View presidential polls such as approval and head-to-head match-ups for president between Barack Obama and his Republican counterparts for 2012
• View GOP polling in the nation and in each primary and caucus like RealClearPolitics
• Track Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Ron Paul, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Rick Santorum, and Jon Huntsman through all of the GOP caucuses and primaries
• View congress approvals and (coming soon) U.S. Senate and House of Representative races
Whether you’re liberal, conservative, libertarian, tea party, or straight down the middle, Parity Politics offers something unique for you!
Parity Politics is an independent, non-partisan application designed for Google Android, and aims to encompass the U.S. political zeitgeist through local and national polls, news and commentary, and original content.
Parity: The condition of being equal. Politics: Republicans, Democrats, Independents, red, blue, purple, and none of the above. Parity Politics!
• Up to the minute local news
• Current weather conditions, 10 day forecast and radar map
• Captivating full screen video and photo galleries
• The latest national and collegiate sports and scores
• News alerts sent to your device with an option to set a quiet time period
• Business, entertainment and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $13.00 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless you cancel your subscription. You will continue to get access for the remainder of your monthly billing cycle and your subscription will not be renewed the following month.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time from your Google Play account settings after purchase
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Please contact us at 1-800-790-9565 if you have any problems accessing your subscription
It’s what everyone’s talking about — enjoy the Android app for Democrat and Chronicle — Rochester’s leading source for local news and information
LewRockwell.com: The best read Libertarian website.
anti-state, anti-war, pro-market
Follow such LRC authors as:
and many more!
Note concerning the "Read Phone State and Identity" permission:
This permission is used to access your call logs in order to determine if your phone is on a call, which is helpful for two reasons. First, the app will know to mute any audio it may be playing if it can detect an incoming call. Second, the app can utilize a "call us" feature where simply pressing a link in the app will instruct your phone to call a phone number, such as our main office number. The Federalist Society does not use this permission to collect any personal information.
You can optionally set to receive notifications for new articles and videos so that you never miss them.
Articles include - theuklibertarian.com, the Ludwig von Mises Institute (mises.org), the Cato Institute (cato.org), OpenMarket.org (by The Competitive Enterprise Institute) and The Adam Smith Institute (adamsmith.org)
Videos include - Adam Kokesh, Andy Jones TV, Mises Media, Cato Institute, Freedomain Radio (freedomainradio.com) and Voluntaryism & Freedom (voluntaryvirtues.com)
This app can automatically update with new article and video feeds. If you have any articles or videos to share, please contact the support email and make a request to be included in the app.
Perspectives from Conservative Democrats, Republicans, Independents and Libertarians all united by the Tea Party fundamentals of liberty and personal responsibility.
Keywords: Republican,News, Politics, Political News, Conservative, Right Wing, Anti Obama,
More from developer
Hypothyroid App is here to make it easy
- to remember to take thyroid medication
- to keep track of time until it is safe to eat
- to avoid food that might conflict with thyroid medication
- to be informed about interesting developments in hypothyroidism
Unique double alarm to remember to take a pill and to remember to wait enough time before eating the food afterwards.
Keywords: Thyroid, Thyroid Gland, Thyroid Hormone,
Hypothyroid, Hypothyroidism, Thyroiditis, Thyroxine, Hashimoto's Disease, Iodine Deficiency, Levothyroxine, Synthroid, Levoxyl, Cytomel, Levothroid, Thyrolar, Unithroid, Alarm Clock, Thyroid App
Remember the 2012 elections? Here are the VIDEOS and DIRECT QUOTES from 2012 Political Candidates
The quotes are grouped into themes:
Energy & Environment
The list of themes might expand as the political landscape changes and new topics gain prominence.
Political Candidates that were covered:
Barack Obama, Democrat (President of the United States – incumbent)
Mitt Romney, Republican (President of the United States – candidate)
Joe Biden, Democrat (Vice President of the United States - incumbent)
Paul Ryan, Republican (Vice President of the United States - candidate)
John Barrasso, Republican (US Senate WY - incumbent)
Michael Baumgartner, Republican (US Senate WA - candidate)
John Boehner, Republican (US House of Representatives OH - incumbent)
Dan Bongino, Republican (US Senate MD - candidate)
Scott Brown, Republican (US Senate MA - incumbent)
Sherrod Brown, Democrat (US Senate OH- incumbent)
Eric Cantor, Republican (US House of Representatives VI - incumbent)
Maria Cantwell, Democrat (US Senate WA - incumbent)
Ben Cardin, Democrat (US Senate MD - incumbent)
Tom Carper, Democrat (US Senate DE - incumbent)
Bob Casey, Democrat (US Senate PA - incumbent)
Bob Corker, Republican (US Senate TN - incumbent)
Cynthia Dill, Democrat (US Senate ME - candidate)
Joe Donnelly, Democrat (US Senate IN - candidate)
Dick Durbin, Democrat (US Senate IL - incumbent)
Elizabeth Emken, Republican (US Senate CA - candidate)
Dianne Feinstein, Democrat (US Senate CA - incumbent)
Deb Fischer, Republican (US Senate NE - candidate)
Kirsten Gillibrand, Democrat (US Senate MA - incumbent)
Orrin Hatch, Republican (US Senate UT - incumbent)
Martin Heinrich, Democrat (US Senate NM - candidate)
Dean Heller, Republican (US Senate NV - incumbent)
Scott Howell, Democrat (US Senate UT - candidate)
Steny Hoyer, Democrat (US House of Representatives MD - incumbent)
Darrell Issa, Republican (US House of Representatives CA - incumbent)
Bob Kerrey, Democrat (US Senate NE - candidate)
Angus King, Independent (US Senate ME - candidate)
Amy Klobuchar, Democrat (US Senate MN - incumbent)
Joseph Kyrillos, Republican (US Senate NJ - candidate)
Joe Manchin, Democrat (US Senate WV - incumbent)
Josh Mandel, Republican (US Senate OH - candidate)
Claire McCaskill, Democrat (US Senate MO - incumbent)
Mitch McConnell, Republican (US Senate KY - incumbent)
Bob Menendez, Democrat (US Senate NJ - incumbent)
Richard Mourdock, Republican (US Senate IN - candidate)
Bill Nelson, Democrat (US Senate FL - incumbent)
Nancy Pelosi, Democrat (US House of Representatives CA - incumbent)
John Raese, Republican (US Senate WV - candidate)
Denny Rehberg, Republican (US Senate MT - candidate)
Harry Reid, Democrat (US Senate NV - incumbent)
Bernie Sanders, Independent (US Senate VT - incumbent)
Debbie Stabenow, Democrat (US Senate MI - incumbent)
Charles Summers, Republican (US Senate ME - candidate)
Jon Tester, Democrat (US Senate MT - incumbent)
Elizabeth Warren, Democrat (US Senate MA - candidate)
Sheldon Whitehouse, Democrat (US Senate RI - incumbent)
Roger Wicker, Republican (US Senate MS - incumbent)
Heather Wilson, Republican (US Senate NM - candidate)
US Election 2012, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, Congress, Senate, House of Representatives, White House, president, senator, congressman, congresswoman, Republican party, GOP, Democratic Party, DNC