- Get to menu by swiping up on the bottom left menu icon or by tapping your Android Menu button.
- Keep in the loop with 13 news and blog feeds.
- Tweet your favorite story.
- Share your favorite story on Facebook.
- Built in GOP Wikipedia
- Contains the U.S. Constitution, The Bill of Rights and The Declaration of Indpendence.
Take The Republican with you wherever you go with our new Electronic Edition. Read an exact replica of the printed newspaper, available to you for download every morning to your iPad. See every story, turn every page – just like with the printed paper. View our award-winning photography and journalism wherever you are.
Among the features of the electronic edition:
• The ability to browse all sections of the paper; Local news, sports entertainment, our editorial pages, classified ads – read the entire paper from page one to the back page.
• Different view modes: read stories as text or view them as they were designed in the paper.
• Look at 14 days of back issues.
• Download issues for offline browsing for viewing on airplanes or anywhere else Internet access is unavailable.
If you’re a subscriber to the desktop version of the Electronic Edition, you can use this app free with your existing subscription.
Don't miss this Premiere Truly Republican App!
Get It While It's Still FREE!
* Fox News
* Fox Politics
* GOP Candidates
* and More...
* Republican Video
LewRockwell.com: The best read Libertarian website.
anti-state, anti-war, pro-market
Follow such LRC authors as:
and many more!
Now includes content from not only Counterintuition.com, but Tom Woods, Lew Rockwell and the Mises Institute. If you love liberty, this is your one stop shop.
You can optionally set to receive notifications for new articles and videos so that you never miss them.
Articles include - theuklibertarian.com, the Ludwig von Mises Institute (mises.org), the Cato Institute (cato.org), OpenMarket.org (by The Competitive Enterprise Institute) and The Adam Smith Institute (adamsmith.org)
Videos include - Adam Kokesh, Andy Jones TV, Mises Media, Cato Institute, Freedomain Radio (freedomainradio.com) and Voluntaryism & Freedom (voluntaryvirtues.com)
This app can automatically update with new article and video feeds. If you have any articles or videos to share, please contact the support email and make a request to be included in the app.
Note concerning the "Read Phone State and Identity" permission:
This permission is used to access your call logs in order to determine if your phone is on a call, which is helpful for two reasons. First, the app will know to mute any audio it may be playing if it can detect an incoming call. Second, the app can utilize a "call us" feature where simply pressing a link in the app will instruct your phone to call a phone number, such as our main office number. The Federalist Society does not use this permission to collect any personal information.
Your subscriptions sync across devices - no need to re-add them for each device, and great peace of mind for anyone who's ever left their phone in the back of a taxi (just saying). Our servers do the fetching and mixing, saving you bandwidth and precious battery life, and syncing in seconds, not minutes. Offline access is child's play too, thanks to our flexible Auto-Downloads feature.
Player FM is free with minimal permissions - no location, contacts, bank balance requested here. Just the basics we need to make your podcasting experience rock.
"Attractive UI...What this new app really brings to the table is the way it presents new content to podcast listeners"
- Android Central
"Searching for new podcasts was a breeze...surprised this app is free."
"Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts based on category, channel, or even specific topics"
• Stream or sync...your choice. It's simple to stream endlessly from online sources just like a radio (think Pandora or Stitcher), and we support syncing so you can play offline, anytime, with plenty of options (download limits, wifi-only, custom folder, etc). Playing is a breeze too - view progress of each show, resume where you left off, and hide completed episodes.
• Polished interface optimised for tablets as well as phones lets you swipe through shows like a magazine. And also a full-featured web app at http://player.fm. Search, browse, play, and manage your subscriptions from any browser.
• Search over 30,000 feeds and add more by URL. OPML works too, so you can import your subscriptions from iTunes, BeyondPod, PocketCasts, etc. It works the other way too - you can easily export to OPML and switch to another app.
• Topics go deep. There's not just a "TV" channel, but dozens of channels dedicated to "Mad Men", "Game of Thrones", etc. Not just "Tech" but "Android", "Gadgets", "Java", and more. Our experts organise sub-genres of sports, arts, technology, language-learning, etc. These aren't static catalogues, but *live* playable channels mixing episodes. Follow topics and individual series (from NPR, BBC, ABC, CBC, etc.)
• Browse full descriptions and share with other apps. See what's new and hit Play Later to keep any episode offline.
• Supports Android Share feature so you can send shows to friends and other apps.
• Dive into the full history of any series, not just your subscriptions; if it's in their feed, you can play it on Player FM.
• Play in the background and control via homescreen and lock-screen player widgets, pull-down notifications. Bluetooth too.
* Mark All Played and multi-selection.
• Always free! No ads, minimal permissions, star up to 50 topics, manage up to 20 subscriptions. Gain more subscriptions by inviting friends (http://player.fm/invites). We're trialling a Gold account with unlimited subscriptions and other benefits.
Recent Play reviews:
★★★★★ "Brilliantly useful, fantastically intuitive, beautiful UI"
★★★★★ "Very full featured... And free to boot! It even syncs across devices!"
★★★★★ "It's a store house of knowledge"
★★★★★ "Programmer gives this app a lot of love and attention and it shows"
★★★★★ "Love the offline function"
★★★★★ "Just got into podcasts and am so glad I found this app."
★★★★★ "There aren't words to describe this app... It is totally perfect"
★★★★★ "Best app on the market"
★★★★★ "Amazing is all I can say"
We love your feedback and respond quickly to every mail, so get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or suggestions! Or just to say hi (no really!).
More from developer
Hypothyroid App is here to make it easy
- to remember to take thyroid medication
- to keep track of time until it is safe to eat
- to avoid food that might conflict with thyroid medication
- to be informed about interesting developments in hypothyroidism
Unique double alarm to remember to take a pill and to remember to wait enough time before eating the food afterwards.
Keywords: Thyroid, Thyroid Gland, Thyroid Hormone,
Hypothyroid, Hypothyroidism, Thyroiditis, Thyroxine, Hashimoto's Disease, Iodine Deficiency, Levothyroxine, Synthroid, Levoxyl, Cytomel, Levothroid, Thyrolar, Unithroid, Alarm Clock, Thyroid App
Remember the 2012 elections? Here are the VIDEOS and DIRECT QUOTES from 2012 Political Candidates
The quotes are grouped into themes:
Energy & Environment
The list of themes might expand as the political landscape changes and new topics gain prominence.
Political Candidates that were covered:
Barack Obama, Democrat (President of the United States – incumbent)
Mitt Romney, Republican (President of the United States – candidate)
Joe Biden, Democrat (Vice President of the United States - incumbent)
Paul Ryan, Republican (Vice President of the United States - candidate)
John Barrasso, Republican (US Senate WY - incumbent)
Michael Baumgartner, Republican (US Senate WA - candidate)
John Boehner, Republican (US House of Representatives OH - incumbent)
Dan Bongino, Republican (US Senate MD - candidate)
Scott Brown, Republican (US Senate MA - incumbent)
Sherrod Brown, Democrat (US Senate OH- incumbent)
Eric Cantor, Republican (US House of Representatives VI - incumbent)
Maria Cantwell, Democrat (US Senate WA - incumbent)
Ben Cardin, Democrat (US Senate MD - incumbent)
Tom Carper, Democrat (US Senate DE - incumbent)
Bob Casey, Democrat (US Senate PA - incumbent)
Bob Corker, Republican (US Senate TN - incumbent)
Cynthia Dill, Democrat (US Senate ME - candidate)
Joe Donnelly, Democrat (US Senate IN - candidate)
Dick Durbin, Democrat (US Senate IL - incumbent)
Elizabeth Emken, Republican (US Senate CA - candidate)
Dianne Feinstein, Democrat (US Senate CA - incumbent)
Deb Fischer, Republican (US Senate NE - candidate)
Kirsten Gillibrand, Democrat (US Senate MA - incumbent)
Orrin Hatch, Republican (US Senate UT - incumbent)
Martin Heinrich, Democrat (US Senate NM - candidate)
Dean Heller, Republican (US Senate NV - incumbent)
Scott Howell, Democrat (US Senate UT - candidate)
Steny Hoyer, Democrat (US House of Representatives MD - incumbent)
Darrell Issa, Republican (US House of Representatives CA - incumbent)
Bob Kerrey, Democrat (US Senate NE - candidate)
Angus King, Independent (US Senate ME - candidate)
Amy Klobuchar, Democrat (US Senate MN - incumbent)
Joseph Kyrillos, Republican (US Senate NJ - candidate)
Joe Manchin, Democrat (US Senate WV - incumbent)
Josh Mandel, Republican (US Senate OH - candidate)
Claire McCaskill, Democrat (US Senate MO - incumbent)
Mitch McConnell, Republican (US Senate KY - incumbent)
Bob Menendez, Democrat (US Senate NJ - incumbent)
Richard Mourdock, Republican (US Senate IN - candidate)
Bill Nelson, Democrat (US Senate FL - incumbent)
Nancy Pelosi, Democrat (US House of Representatives CA - incumbent)
John Raese, Republican (US Senate WV - candidate)
Denny Rehberg, Republican (US Senate MT - candidate)
Harry Reid, Democrat (US Senate NV - incumbent)
Bernie Sanders, Independent (US Senate VT - incumbent)
Debbie Stabenow, Democrat (US Senate MI - incumbent)
Charles Summers, Republican (US Senate ME - candidate)
Jon Tester, Democrat (US Senate MT - incumbent)
Elizabeth Warren, Democrat (US Senate MA - candidate)
Sheldon Whitehouse, Democrat (US Senate RI - incumbent)
Roger Wicker, Republican (US Senate MS - incumbent)
Heather Wilson, Republican (US Senate NM - candidate)
US Election 2012, Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Independents, Congress, Senate, House of Representatives, White House, president, senator, congressman, congresswoman, Republican party, GOP, Democratic Party, DNC