* Find your representatives, see how they vote
* See what bills are coming up for a vote next
* Search for bills and votes you should know about
* Stay on top of floor activity, committee hearings
* Be notified of just about everything
Answers to common questions:
* Members of Congress don't have public email addresses.
* The app DOES NOT do anything on boot, unless you enable notifications - in which case, it quickly schedules notification checks, and then stops.
* The app is allowed to make phone calls ONLY when you tap the "Call" button for a member of Congress.
* The app uses your location ONLY to find your local representative. Your location data is encrypted during transmission to our servers, and your latitude and longitude are not stored on the app or on our servers.
* The app requests to write to external storage only to cache map tiles.
* We collect anonymous app usage statistics by default. To opt out: from the main screen, tap the menu on the top right, tap Settings, then uncheck "Allow Analytics".
Finally, this app is proudly open source:
Read an excerpt and guess whether democrat or republican has said this.
Some are easy to identify and some will take you by surprise!
The quotes cover various themes: Constitution, Defense, Energy & Environment, Immigration, Healthcare, Economy, Education, Foreign Policy, Law Enforcement, Social Issues.
Hypothyroid App is here to make it easy
- to remember to take thyroid medication
- to keep track of time until it is safe to eat
- to avoid food that might conflict with thyroid medication
- to be informed about interesting developments in hypothyroidism
Unique double alarm to remember to take a pill and to remember to wait enough time before eating the food afterwards.
Keywords: Thyroid, Thyroid Gland, Thyroid Hormone,
Hypothyroid, Hypothyroidism, Thyroiditis, Thyroxine, Hashimoto's Disease, Iodine Deficiency, Levothyroxine, Synthroid, Levoxyl, Cytomel, Levothroid, Thyrolar, Unithroid, Alarm Clock, Thyroid App