* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
For home shoppers:
• Home affordability calculator estimates how much house you can afford.
• Mortgage payment calculator estimates your monthly payment and divides it into principal, interest, taxes and mortgage insurance.
• Mortgage rate comparisons show APR, fees, monthly payments and more from hundreds of lenders.
• Real-time, personalized mortgage rates based on your location help you lock in a loan on the go.
• Mortgage pre-approval demonstrates your credibility to real estate agents and sellers.
• Rate history makes it easy to come back and compare past rates with current quotes.
• “Call lender” function connects you to top lenders directly through the app.
• Refinance calculator estimates your breakeven point and shows money savings over time.
• New HARP quoting provides custom refinance rates for underwater homeowners.
Why Zillow Mortgages?
• Top-notch lenders: Have peace of mind knowing Zillow conducts background checks and curates thousands of ratings and reviews from borrowers.
• Mortgage calculators: Estimate affordability and payments as your financial situation changes. Results are displayed in easy-to-understand charts, so you won’t get lost in the numbers.
• Transparency: Compare quotes and select the best offer based on rates, fees, monthly payment estimates and more.
• Easy and anonymous: Enter a few details about the purchase price, down payment, your income and credit score range to see your personalized options. No personal information required.
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!
The set of four loan calculators that will help to select the best loan conditions.
***** Monthly Payment Calculator will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
Whether you're a home buyer, homeowner or real estate agent, you'll love all the features this app offers:
Four ways to calculate!
• Payment: Purchase Calculator – Determine your monthly payment on a home when you’re house hunting
• Payment: Refinance Calculator – Figure out what your monthly payment would be if you refinanced
• Amortization Calculator – Calculate the total cost of your loan and how much you could save by making extra payments
• Home Affordability Calculator – Effortlessly learn how much home you could afford
• Easy to interact with interface
• Descriptive, expandable answers that show additional information for each calculator. Look for info on PMI, down payments, savings by making extra payments, and more!
• Add your own photo to personalize and organize your saved calculations
• Share your calculations as a gorgeous .png via email, Twitter, Facebook, or SMS.
We're on a mission to build the best mortgage calculator on the planet, and we like to think we're pretty close here. Download the Mortgage Calculator by Quicken Loans today to see for yourself!
If you love calculating, let us know! Share your favorite calculations with us on Twitter and Facebook. We'd love to see them.
*** NMLS #3030. Equal housing lender. Licensed in all 50 states. For our licensing and disclosure information, please visit: http://www.quickenloans.com/about/legal/disclosures-licenses ***
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
If you want money for christmas, vacation, school etc. Take a loan a make the math with this app.
To share your load of different loans available the option of sending by email.
To find the loan that suits you, make your calculations with this simple calc.
Calculate cheaper loan from any bank. For save cash is the quick solution.
Quick and Secure Cash saver loan calculator.
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
If you have any issues with this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at email@example.com
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .
Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
This is a simple application used to calculate the LOAN EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) and generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. LOAN AFFORDABILITY Calculator is provided to calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI. Also, LOAN COMPARISON tool is provided to compare up to 4 set of different values.
E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
With ExecutiveDM Portal users can view the investment performance of their real estate assets, check values and equities, check Loan to Values, Debt Service Coverage Ratios, CURRENT loan balances, CURRENT interest rates, etc.
PortfolioDM is a loan management application designed for borrowers and lenders that:
Electronically tracks loan maturity dates and other key dates such as resting requirements, reporting requirements, debt service coverage covenants, etc. The system even has the ability to send an email alert to the responsible party within your organization.
tracks everything related to your loan obligations in a single repository. You can even electronically store your loan documents, statements, correspondence, etc.
Match your assets with your debt obligations. The system can also provide an ongoing gauge of the investment performance of your assets and portfolios without anyone doing the data entry.
Integrate with your accounting application, allowing you to automate your loan accounting thus eliminating human error, all without the need to maintain time-consuming and error-prone loan spreadsheets.
ExecutiveDM Portal also includes a fully functioning commercial loan calculator.
If you are a PortfolioDM client, configure the Connection Settings given to you by your PortfolioDM consultant. If you want to explore the depth of the application, download it and mark the check box on the Connection Settings screen to Demonstration mode.