Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
- amount + duration + rate -> monthly payment
- duration + rate + monthly payment -> amount
- amount + rate + monthly payment -> duration
- amount + duration + monthly payment -> rate
Suitable for all types of loans: mortgage loan, car loan, ...
This single form helps finding its ideal financing by trial and error. For example:
- I'm considering buying a property $ 250,000, loan rates are around 4% and I prefer borrowing over 20 years.
- So I know the amount [250 000] duration , rate  and requests the calculation of the monthly repayment. The amount: $ 1,514.95.
- I only have a monthly budget of $ 1400.
- I then replace the monthly payment calculated by  and ask to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 231,030.
- It is probably too low to negotiate the price with the seller. What if I increased the loan period?
- I replace the term by  and request to recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 245,536.
- Maybe I could negotiate a bit the rate to the bank to do even better.
- I replace the rate by 3.9% and recalculate my borrowing capacity. Its amount $ 247,865.
- An offer at that price will surely be accepted.
Possible inclusion of insurance fees.
Can be installed on SD Card.
Please report potential issues on http://www.ameyniel.com.
If you repay a loan or want to raise a mortgage or a car loan, the application will help you to answer the following important questions:
✔ How much do you overpay to your bank with the interest payments?
✔ What is your monthly loan repayment amount?
✔ How much can you save making an early repayment of your loan or its part?
✔ When will you complete repaying your loan if you make early repayments?
The main application features:
✔ CALCULATION OF ANY TYPE OF LOANS
The application can be used to make calculations for a car loan, a consumer loan and a student’s loan as well as a mortgage.
There is an option to choose among two types of payments for the mortgages: annuity or graduated payments.
✔ CONVENIENT PAYMENT SCHEDULE
You can easily determine holidays in the schedule. You can clarify how much and when you must pay. The schedule can also show you how early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan influence the monthly payment amount.
✔ EARLY REPAYMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE INTEREST RATE
The application lets you take into account all early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan. You will always be aware of the next payment and what it will be if you make a specific early repayment of the loan.
✔ KEEPING RECORDS FOR NUMEROUS LOANS
The application will allow you to store information related to all your loans, upload the one that you need to process and look through the saved loan.
✔ USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE AND ACCURATE CALCULATIONS
The application differs from its peers with a user-friendly, bright and intuitive user interface. The accuracy of its calculations was checked by specialists of the leading banks.
Please send your comments and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you by all means.
The set of four loan calculators that will help to select the best loan conditions.
***** Monthly Payment Calculator will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!
-Input in the loan amount, interest rate and the installment period in years
-Screen is kept ON while app is on
-Screen orientation is fixed to portrait
-Option to clear all the fields
Please donate at least USD 1.5 via in-app donate to remove ads for all of my current apps on Play Store! Appreciate if you could donate more to encourage me to develop more useful apps like these! Thanks in advance!
A note on development. This is a free app and it benefits me when you rate it highly. So please take the time to rate this if it helped you. If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan/Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
This is a simple application used to calculate the LOAN EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) and generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. LOAN AFFORDABILITY Calculator is provided to calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI. Also, LOAN COMPARISON tool is provided to compare up to 4 set of different values.
E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A simple loan (mortgage) calculator will help you check what your payment plan will be. It also shows the complete amortization tables (monthly).
Keywords: loan calculator, loan calc, mortgage calculator, mortgage, calc, lease calculator, lease
1. Car Loan calculator
2. Loan comparison
3. Road Tax calculator
4. Car Insurance calculator
5. Affordable Loan calculator.
6. Loan Settlement
- Add share function at Car Insurance calculator
- Add share function at car loan calculator
- Add Car Insurance Premium value and NCD value.
- Update Car Insurance Rate
- Change to new UI
- Remove Current Vehicle Registration Number, due to JPJ website don't have updated data.
Add Share Current Vehicle Registration Number Result feature.
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display - New version
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display
Add "Near by JPJ" in menu
Bug fix on Loan comparison
Bug fix on loan settlement
Add Loan Settlement Calculation
Update Car Insurance latest rate Calculation
Add Loan comparison
Include stamp duty
Display Car Loan yearly interst.
Change Car Insurance calculator
Add all text box with history, so easy to key in data.
Bug fix and change more use friendly.
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number refresh button.
Change Road Tax Calculator, include "Region" and "Car/Ownership Type"
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number
Add Car Loan comparison Table.
Fix some bug. Insurance rate already update
Update latest general insurance rate
Bug fix on Road Tax calculator
Add Affordable Loan calculator
Add Basic Car Insurance calculator
Add Road Tax calculator
Add Installment period max to 120 months
More from developer
With ExecutiveDM Portal users can view the investment performance of their real estate assets, check values and equities, check Loan to Values, Debt Service Coverage Ratios, CURRENT loan balances, CURRENT interest rates, etc.
PortfolioDM is a loan management application designed for borrowers and lenders that:
Electronically tracks loan maturity dates and other key dates such as resting requirements, reporting requirements, debt service coverage covenants, etc. The system even has the ability to send an email alert to the responsible party within your organization.
tracks everything related to your loan obligations in a single repository. You can even electronically store your loan documents, statements, correspondence, etc.
Match your assets with your debt obligations. The system can also provide an ongoing gauge of the investment performance of your assets and portfolios without anyone doing the data entry.
Integrate with your accounting application, allowing you to automate your loan accounting thus eliminating human error, all without the need to maintain time-consuming and error-prone loan spreadsheets.
ExecutiveDM Portal also includes a fully functioning commercial loan calculator.
If you are a PortfolioDM client, configure the Connection Settings given to you by your PortfolioDM consultant. If you want to explore the depth of the application, download it and mark the check box on the Connection Settings screen to Demonstration mode.