* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
Loan Calculator helps you to calculate monthly payment, interest or loan amount. It allows to create payment schedule and to plan advanced repayment.
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
This is a simple application, which is useful for all loan/mortgage calculations.
--> Calculate the LOAN/MORTGAGE EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) for Home/Car/Personal/Any Loan.
--> Generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan.
--> Calculate the LOAN AFFORDABILITY based on the affordable EMI.
--> Compare up to 4 different set of LOAN values.
-->E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
***** Monthly Payment Calculator (EMI Calculator) will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
-Input in the loan amount, interest rate and the installment period in years
-Screen is kept ON while app is on
-Screen orientation is fixed to portrait
-Option to clear all the fields
a) Monthly or Yearly Payment
b) Interest Rate
c) Loan Amount
d) Loan Term
How to use Loan Calculator:
Select the variable that you wish to calculate, key in the input for the other 3 variables and the result will be generated for you. On top of that, interactive graphs and comprehensive amortization tables are available.
List of Features include:
1) Results are updated automatically whenever one of the variables change
2) Flexibility to choose monthly or yearly payment and set preferred default type of payment
3) Flexibility to choose loan term in years or months and set preferred default type of loan term
4) Flexibility to calculate any item you want, be it loan amount, loan term, monthly payment or interest rate based on inputs from the other 3 items
5) Customize your separators and number of decimal places
6) Choose your start & end date and loan term will automatically be updated OR choose your start date & loan term and your end date will automatically be updated
7) Two kinds of amortization tables are available:
a) Yearly basis
b) Monthly basis
8) Two kinds of charts are available:
a) Pie chart that allows you to view your total interest & loan amount as a percentage of your total repayment
b) Line graph that does point-by-point plotting of your loan amortization on a yearly basis
9) Quote of the day for tablet version
Loan Calculator is brought to you by Handy Apps and is completely free to use.
Download Loan Calculator now!
This Smart and handy app is used to calculate EMI(Equated monthly Instalment ) of car ,home and other Loan entities/ Mortgage Calculator.
Key Features -
- Create Different Loan Profile using app and view them at any time.
- Calculate EMI with statistics (Montly / Yearly Mode) .
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
For Advertisement / Query / Suggestions contact us at email@example.com
Its been recommended to set Automatic updates on .
If you have any issues with this app please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
- Loan EMI Calculation
- Loan Compare tool to compare 2 different loans
- Calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI.
- Loan Refinance tool
- Save & View Loan Details
- Loan Repayment Schedule
- Calculate EMI or Tenure or Loan Amount or Interest Rate by entering other three values.
- Total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
- Send SMS
- Send Email Message
- Send Repayment schedule as email attachment.
- Total Amount Paid added
- Currency Symbol.
- Settings for Default Values - Tenure & Interest Rate, Currency Symbol, Reload Last Values
Useful for calculating Loan EMI or Loan eligibility for SBI, HDFC, ICICI, LIC.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address email@example.com
If you want money for christmas, vacation, school etc. Take a loan a make the math with this app.
To share your load of different loans available the option of sending by email.
To find the loan that suits you, make your calculations with this simple calc.
Calculate cheaper loan from any bank. For save cash is the quick solution.
Quick and Secure Cash saver loan calculator.
With ExecutiveDM Portal users can view the investment performance of their real estate assets, check values and equities, check Loan to Values, Debt Service Coverage Ratios, CURRENT loan balances, CURRENT interest rates, etc.
PortfolioDM is a loan management application designed for borrowers and lenders that:
Electronically tracks loan maturity dates and other key dates such as resting requirements, reporting requirements, debt service coverage covenants, etc. The system even has the ability to send an email alert to the responsible party within your organization.
tracks everything related to your loan obligations in a single repository. You can even electronically store your loan documents, statements, correspondence, etc.
Match your assets with your debt obligations. The system can also provide an ongoing gauge of the investment performance of your assets and portfolios without anyone doing the data entry.
Integrate with your accounting application, allowing you to automate your loan accounting thus eliminating human error, all without the need to maintain time-consuming and error-prone loan spreadsheets.
ExecutiveDM Portal also includes a fully functioning commercial loan calculator.
If you are a PortfolioDM client, configure the Connection Settings given to you by your PortfolioDM consultant. If you want to explore the depth of the application, download it and mark the check box on the Connection Settings screen to Demonstration mode.