This application will allow you to program in Pascal on devices with Android. In this application you will be able to learn the basics, as well as creating simple and complex programs and run them directly from the application. This application will allow you to program in small portable gadgets. Now you can study and work in Pascal at any moment, and always have handy all progress. This version is the Beta version, and later will scale up opportunities but has everything you need for your work and study.
To use it in console mode, you need to add to you program "pd_console" unit as first uses file. You can see example by "Open\New" command.
- Ideone.com integration
- Syntax highlight
- Simple file manager
- Emailing of codes
Full list of supported languages by online compiler:
Syntax highlight for:
C Cpp Python Java
- It's ads-free!
- It's lightweight (< 200 kB). The compilation and execution of your code is completed in the cloud.
- Transfer code snippets directly from another app (e.g. a browser) that has a share button. How can it be more convenient and enjoyable if you can test code with one single tap?
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give you existing items.
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival mode - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
PP Browser is the free web browser built on Firefox, runs fast and comes with many useful features installed.
In addition,On the top of Firefox We add more localized features for Myanmar user.
ၿမန္မာၿပည္ရွိ Androidဖုန္းမ်ားအတြက္အသုံးၿပဳရန္အေကာင္းဆုံး Mobile Browser!
PP Browser သည္ Mozilla Firefox အေပၚအေၿခခံကာတည္ေဆာက္ထားေသာ အခမဲ့ Web Browser တစ္ခုၿဖစ္ပါသည္။
Firefox အေပၚအေၿခခံၿပီးၿမန္မာ Users မ်ားအတြက္ ေဒသတြင္းတြင္လြယ္ကူစြာအသုံးၿပဳနုိင္ေအာင္ဖန္တီးေပးထားပါသည္။
★ No Ads
★ Fast, Smart, Safe
★ Supports Myanmar Unicode website: Goolge, Gmail, Facebook...
★ Supports Myanmar Fonts: Zawgyi-One, Myanmar3
★ Supports Firefox Plugins
★ Search from URL bar
★ Import/Export bookmarks
★ Mobile Video
Get supports and follow us at Facebook:
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
Lite version: Auto-launching when plugged. (please consider this as donation). not every time but per 3~4 hours.
You can find a paid version [Battery Widget Pro].
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
Calculation formulas can be confirmed while composing and can be revised easily, so it shows a big effect especially in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculation formula which makes the formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a library.
In the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for natural science and the engineering.
In addition, the Solver and the Graph newly implemented provides the solutions of equations and the capability of plotting the solutions or the arbitrary functions.
If you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or if you want to calculate effectively or if you want to solve differential
equations and so on, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 body color variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for reusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logical operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Provides the angle unit of degrees,radians and grads in calculating trigonometric functions
* Complex numbers calculations and function calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* The Solver provides the solutions of the 2-4th degree algebraic equations and the simultaneous linear equations of 2-4 unknowns.
And also provides the solution of the differential equations and the results of the numerical differentiation or the integration of arbitrary functions.
* The Graph provides 2D plotting of the built-in functions and the arbitrary functions, so the characteristic of the functions can be comprehended visually.
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registered in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions can be added
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table can be added
* Full built-in simple help and full built-in detailed reference manual
An user can compile and execute their java code on any android mobile having internet connection.
It is an JPDK - java portable development kit.
Now write your code on tablets or phones. Best way to learn and explore java.
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
It offers the development kit which lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts on your Android device.
[[ Main Features ]]
* Supports Python programming on Android including web apps, games, and SL4A programming etc
* Run Python scripts / projects on Android devices
* Can execute Python code & files from QRCode
* QEdit lets you create/edit Python scripts / projects easily
* Includes many useful python libraries
* Support pip
[[ Programming Features ]]
* Supports Web App programming, which let you develop mobile apps with web development framework, this speeds up your mobile development greatly
* Supports native UI programming, which let you develop games more easily by using scripts
* Supports SL4A programming to access Android’s features: network, Bluetooth, GPS, and more
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython is in BETA. If you experience any problems, please contact us so we can address them.
* To enable programming with some of Android’s features, QPython requires the following permissions: Bluetooth, GPS, and others. It doesn't require some permissions like access user account, access phone's status, so you could not use some related SL4A APIs.
[ QPython community ]
#Inspirited by #GDG# Zhuhai from China
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five stars if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
[ OTHER ]
This software uses code of Android Terminal Emulator licensed under the APACHE2 LICENSE, Kivy licensed under the LGPL 3 LICENSE.
Part of source could be found on https://github.com/qpython-android , we will push on the whole qpython to be opensource gradually.
ATTENTION : Htc Desire owners, make sure your bootloader is s-off.
This allows you to UNINSTALL (not just delete) regular & stock/system apps.
EXPERIMENTAL : Move apps (Ability to move apps to system and symlink them to data)
ROOT is REQUIRED for uninstalling SYSTEM apps and Moving/Restoring apps
ROOT is NOT REQUIRED for uninstalling REGULAR apps
If any issues, email me a log instead of posting a negative comment.
Busybox (Menu -> BusyBox On)
Log (Menu -> Send log)
When tapping on a system app, choose other
Enable = package is enabled (aka default)
Disable = package is disabled, never gets called on
Useful for things like twlauncher where an app is never used but the os is not functional without.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE -> To backup/restore apps
android.permission.READ_LOGS -> To be able to send log (Press menu) in case of a crash or root problems...etc
GFA-programs should run with only a few changes. Also DOS/QBASIC programmers will feel comfortable.
This implementation is one of the fastest basic interpreters for Android. Programs can be compiled into a platform independant bytecode.
You can directly type in commands and formulas, which are beeing evaluated. This way the interpreter works also as a pocket calculator. It supports complex numbers and big integers.
Launcher shortcuts can be placed on the desktop to directly excecute BASIC programs.
Basic programs can be written with any (third party) text editor.
The BASIC programs must be placed into the bas folder (/mnt/sdcard/bas). You can find many more example programs on the X11-Basic homepage: http://x11-basic.sourceforge.net/
X11-Basic will only work on devices with external storage (SD-Card or such). And maybe will not work on Android 4.4. and later.
The WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE permission is needed to write to the file system, The COARSE and FINE LOCATION permissions are needed to get the location with the GPS commands. The INTERNET permission is needed for all of the internet i/o functions to work.