This application will allow you to program in Pascal on devices with Android. In this application you will be able to learn the basics, as well as creating simple and complex programs and run them directly from the application. This application will allow you to program in small portable gadgets. Now you can study and work in Pascal at any moment, and always have handy all progress. This version is the Beta version, and later will scale up opportunities but has everything you need for your work and study.
To use it in console mode, you need to add to you program "pd_console" unit as first uses file. You can see example by "Open\New" command.
- Ideone.com integration
- Syntax highlight
- Simple file manager
- Emailing of codes
Full list of supported languages by online compiler:
Syntax highlight for:
C Cpp Python Java
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give you existing items.
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival mode - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
PP Browser is the free web browser built on Firefox, runs fast and comes with many useful features installed.
In addition,On the top of Firefox We add more localized features for Myanmar user.
ၿမန္မာၿပည္ရွိ Androidဖုန္းမ်ားအတြက္အသုံးၿပဳရန္အေကာင္းဆုံး Mobile Browser!
PP Browser သည္ Mozilla Firefox အေပၚအေၿခခံကာတည္ေဆာက္ထားေသာ အခမဲ့ Web Browser တစ္ခုၿဖစ္ပါသည္။
Firefox အေပၚအေၿခခံၿပီးၿမန္မာ Users မ်ားအတြက္ ေဒသတြင္းတြင္လြယ္ကူစြာအသုံးၿပဳနုိင္ေအာင္ဖန္တီးေပးထားပါသည္။
★ No Ads
★ Fast, Smart, Safe
★ Supports Myanmar Unicode website: Goolge, Gmail, Facebook...
★ Supports Myanmar Fonts: Zawgyi-One, Myanmar3
★ Supports Firefox Plugins
★ Search from URL bar
★ Import/Export bookmarks
★ Mobile Video
Get supports and follow us at Facebook:
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
Lite version: Auto-launching when plugged. (please consider this as donation). not every time but per 3~4 hours.
You can find a paid version [Battery Widget Pro].
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Uwaga! Szybkość skanowania jest zależna od jakości kamery Twojego urządzenia. Jeśli masz tylko przednią kamerę, to postaraj się oprzeć o coś urządzenie, żeby obraz był stabilny.
Copyright © 2013-2014 Maciej "Nux" Jaros.
Licencja: CC-BY http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Więcej na temat aplikacji i kod źródłowy dostępny w serwisie GitHub:
Problemy z aplikacją najlepiej zgłaszać przez GitHub:
Update Feb-13-2014: Page Plus actually called me yesterday, demanding I take this down. They gave no reason other than 'they are page plus', when I told them that wasn't good enough, they said they would get google to take it down for them. I encourage you to call or email page plus and tell them how ridiculous they are, or switch providers. This app will remain free and open source on the github URL below, and I will also put it up on the free f-droid market shortly.
Page Plus now all of the sudden after about 3 years wants this app removed from the market because they *may* write their own app *sometime* in the future. If it does get removed, it will always be available at the github URL below (so bookmark it), but maybe you should email page plus to tell them you would like this app to remain on the market if it's helpful to you.
This app allows Page Plus users to check up on their balance, minutes, texts, and data using the least amount of data transfer possible, OR via SMS.
Currently tested and works on Pay-go, TnT1200, and Unlimited plans. If it doesn't work on your plan, email me the HTML source to your page plus account info and I'll add in support.
If you have issues or requests for this app, please create an issue at the github link below. If you can't do that, email me at email@example.com, but know that github issues will receive priority.
Code released under GNU/AGPL at github.
Android 4.4 KitKat removes your ability to write files to the MicroSD card (on phones/tablets that have both internal memory and user-installed MicroSD cards). NextApp SDFix restores this ability by modifying a configuration file. As this app changes a system configuration file, it requires root access.
WARNING! PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
* THIS APP REQUIRES ROOT ACCESS. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP.
* This app is used to change a device configuration file.
* Please read this entire app listing for a description of exactly what this app does to determine if it is appropriate for your device and/or custom ROM.
* This app is designed to solve a specific problem. If you don't have that problem, don't install this app.
* This app is only useful on devices that have a user-installed MicroSD card. If you have a Google Nexus device or other device without a MicroSD card that you physically installed yourself, then this app isn't going to be helpful.
* This app is likely only useful if you have a stock ROM. If you're running an aftermarket ROM like Cyanogenmod, then there is no reason to install this app (good aftermarket ROMs don't suffer from the problem that this app corrects).
* NO WARRANTY: as is generally the case with all root modifications, you assume all risk by using this software.
* As with any root modification, ensure you have the knowledge to fully restore your device to stock if required.
[ About MicroSD Cards in Android 4.4 / KitKat ]
When Google released Android 4.4, they specified that applications you download can no longer write to user-installed MicroSD cards. Apps can still write to internal flash storage. Some devices (like Google Nexus devices) only have internal storage, and are unaffected. Other devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy and Note devices) have the ability to expand their storage space by installing a MicroSD card. When KitKat is installed on such devices, apps are limited to only being able to manipulate files on the built-in storage, with write-access to the MicroSD card being restricted.
This change represents a removal of functionality compared with Android 4.3. 4.3 allowed apps to write to the MicroSD card, as did prior versions.
The limitation introduced in KitKat does not affect the capabilities of preinstalled apps, only apps you choose to install. Apps preinstalled by Google, your device manufacturer, and your carrier still have this ability. Only apps that you choose to install are restricted.
[ Technical Details ]
NextApp SDFix will modify the configuration file located at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml to allow apps to write to the MicroSD card. Specifically, SDFix will add the Android UNIX group "media_rw" to the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission's configuration. This will enable apps (only those that you granted write access permissions to when you installed them) to write files to the MicroSD card. On many devices, this is effectively reverting the state of this permission back to the way it was configured in Android 4.3. This modification is carried out by modifying the existing XML file, rather than replacing it.
A backup of the original configuration file will be saved at /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml.original-pre-sdfix (provided one does not already exist). Reverting this modification can be accomplished by using a root -enabled file manager to replace the /system/etc/permissions/platform.xml file with the backed up version.
[ Additional Information ]
This app is free and has no advertisements (with the exception of links to other NextApp apps when it completes its task).
--- Please do not contact me with requests for information on how to obtain root access on your device. The process is different for every device, and often requires technical expertise to install. ---
Calculation formulas can be confirmed while composing and can be revised easily, so it shows a big effect especially in a complicated calculation.
And PasCal can specify variables in a calculation formula which makes the formula versatile and worthful to preserve as a library.
In the simple appearance, PasCal incorporates many functions necessary for natural science and the engineering.
In addition, the Solver and the Graph newly implemented provides the solutions of equations and the capability of plotting the solutions or the arbitrary functions.
If you want to perform a complicated calculation easily or if you want to calculate effectively or if you want to solve differential
equations and so on, PasCal is strongly recommended to you.
Within 300 installs, newly released PasCal is delivered with a special price.
Please consider purchasing PasCal if possible.
* 5 body color variations
* Formula input method makes it possible to revise a calculation formula easily while composing and makes it easy to recall calculated formula for reusing
* There are Normal mode for general calculations, Complex mode for complex numbers calculations and Logical mode for calculations and bitwise logical operations
* Floating-point decimal,fixed-point decimal, scientific and engineering notation for displaying calculation results in the Normal mode
* Fraction and DMS(Degrees,Minutes,Seconds) calculations and conversions
* Trigonometric functions, hyperbolic functions, square and cubic root functions, natural logarithm, common logarithms and so on functions
* Provides the angle unit of degrees,radians and grads in calculating trigonometric functions
* Complex numbers calculations and function calculus with XY coordinate and Poler coordinate in the Complex mode
* Decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary radix modes and selectable word length of Byte(8bits), Word(16bits), Dword(32bits), Qword(64bits) in the Logical mode
* Not, and, or, xor, nand, nor and xnor bitwise logical operations and bits rotate and bits shift operations
* The Solver provides the solutions of the 2-4th degree algebraic equations and the simultaneous linear equations of 2-4 unknowns.
And also provides the solution of the differential equations and the results of the numerical differentiation or the integration of arbitrary functions.
* The Graph provides 2D plotting of the built-in functions and the arbitrary functions, so the characteristic of the functions can be comprehended visually.
* One independent memory plus 10 memories
* Memory can be accessed via a dialog
* History of calculation formula and calculation result
* Calculation formulas can contain variables
* Built-in library of calculation formula and user's calculation formula can be registered in the library
* Built-in unit conversions and user definable unit conversions can be added
* Built-in physical constants table and user definable constants table can be added
* Full built-in simple help and full built-in detailed reference manual
- It's ads-free!
- It's lightweight (< 200 kB). The compilation and execution of your code is completed in the cloud.
- Transfer code snippets directly from another app (e.g. a browser) that has a share button. How can it be more convenient and enjoyable if you can test code with one single tap?
GFA-programs should run with only a few changes. Also DOS/QBASIC programmers will feel comfortable.
This implementation is one of the fastest basic interpreters for Android. Programs can be compiled into a platform independant bytecode.
You can directly type in commands and formulas, which are beeing evaluated. This way the interpreter works also as a pocket calculator. It supports complex numbers and big integers.
Launcher shortcuts can be placed on the desktop to directly excecute BASIC programs.
Basic programs can be written with any (third party) text editor.
The BASIC programs must be placed into the bas folder (/mnt/sdcard/bas). You can find many more example programs on the X11-Basic homepage: http://x11-basic.sourceforge.net/
X11-Basic will only work on devices with external storage (SD-Card or such). And maybe will not work on Android 4.4. and later.
The WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE permission is needed to write to the file system, The COARSE and FINE LOCATION permissions are needed to get the location with the GPS commands. The INTERNET permission is needed for all of the internet i/o functions to work.
YOU WILL NEED SATELLITE RECEIVER WITH ENIGMA 1 OR ENIGMA 2 SOFTWARE TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.
SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images, has same interface for both versions and works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere). Additionally it allows you to ZAP channels, take screenshots and watch live TV streams directly on your device. SatFinder for Dreambox, VU+ and many others.
- make sure you have video player with RTSP stream support (VPlayer or Daroon player)
- user internal IP address (192.168...) instead of public IP/hostname to avoid problems with routing and port forwarding. Once you're sure it's working locally and you have UPLOAD speed of more than 5-6 MBit/s try to forward TCP ports 80, 8001 and 31339.
Tested and working on this receivers:
- Dreambox DM500
- Dreambox DM500HD
- Dreambox DM600
- Dreambox DM7000
- Dreambox DM7020
- Dreambox DM7025
- Dreambox DM800
- Dreambox DM800SE
- Dreambox DM8000
- VU+ Uno
- VU+ Duo
- AzBox Premium
- AzBox HD Elite
- AzBox Ultra HD
- Kathrein UFS 910
- IPBox 9000
- Amiko Alien
- Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
- Gigablue solo
- ClarkeTech ET9000
- ClarkeTech Xtrend ET5000
For informations and support visit
An user can compile and execute their java code on any android mobile having internet connection.
It is an JPDK - java portable development kit.
Now write your code on tablets or phones. Best way to learn and explore java.
Full version ($2.99) adds app manager (installer/uninstaller with multi-version APK archival), and long-term application resource monitor to solve app-related battery life problems.
See website for more info screenshots.
-- Frequently Asked Questions --
Why does CPU #2 appear "grayed out" on my dual-core device?
- A grayed out second CPU indicator indicates the second core is asleep to save battery. This is generally a good thing, it will turn back on when needed.
Why does it require the ______ permission?
- SystemPanel does require a fair number of permissions in order to be able to perform all of its duties. This product DOES NOT send ANY information from your device over the Internet to ANYONE. It requires the "Internet access" and "telephony/read phone state" permissions only to monitor and display the device's network connectivity state. A full description of why each permission is required can be found in the SystemPanel FAQ on our web site.
Does SystemPanel Lite consume battery?
- SystemPanel Lite does not run in the background in any capacity. The full version includes an optional "monitoring service" which uses about one minute of CPU time per day to record the CPU usage of other applications (though it is disabled by default). This feature is not found in the Lite version though.
Does SystemPanel automatically kill tasks in the background?
- No, SystemPanel is not an automatic task killer. It has been well-established (by the Android documentation and direct communication with the Android engineers) that randomly or periodically terminating arbitrary tasks in the interest of saving memory will NOT yield a benefit in performance or battery life. The only benefit you will see from an automatic task killer is if it happens to terminate misbehaving apps. The full version of SystemPanel provides a better solution to this problem by showing you which apps are consuming CPU in the background (over time) with the "System Monitor" feature. It is then recommended that such applications be reconfigured or uninstalled (or perhaps corrected by filing a bug with the offending application's author).
A much more extensive FAQ is available on our web site.
Please visit our web site at http://android.nextapp.com for more information, including a complete screenshot tour of the product.