This app does not require you to input your expenses in the appropriate category. This application does not answer the question “what money was spent on.” The purpose of the application is to tell you how much you can spend within the current budget.
To whom it will be useful
This application will help you if
- you don't have enough money until the next salary
- you want to know if you can afford this or that purchase, аnd how will it affect the family budget
- you wish to save money for certain purposes
How it works
Robert Kiyosaki rightly noted that expenses tend to increase with salary increases. Therefore, it is important to take control of the cash flow.
The application is very simple. You specify how much money you have and when the next salary day comes, the application divides the amount of money by the number of days before salary, as a result you get the daily spending limit for the current moment.
With a decrease in the balance the limit also decreases, the next day it is recalculated again as your salary day comes closer. Once a day (or more often) adjust your balance and analyze the result. When your limit falls for several days in a row you have reached a critical point: you live beyond your means.
Part of the money can be specified as "Savings" - they will be counted separately and will not affect the calculation of the daily spending limit.
- One conventional currency is used. If you want to take into account funds placed in another currency, you will have to independently convert them into the main currency of the application.
- Cash amounts are rounded to whole numbers: fractional parts do not matter for the main purpose of the application and only make it difficult to read the financial picture.
- The application intentionally does not read your SMS and does not spy on you in any other way. Only those funds that you yourself declare are taken into account.
Contact the developer at email@example.com. I will be happy to answer your questions and consider your suggestions.