From the dealership lot to just about anywhere, you can easily find the value of your current car or research new and used car prices. This KBB.com app gives you direct access to vehicle pricing and information to help you make a confident car buying decision.
Find a local dealer and access detailed maps and directions. View 360˚ car photos and instant video reviews right from the convenience of your mobile device. This app also gives you insight into the latest automotive information from Kelley Blue Book’s team of in-house car experts and enthusiasts.
• Search new car prices and used car values
• Read expert and consumer reviews
• Browse photos and videos
• Compare multiple cars side-by-side
• Find car dealers in your area (by ZIP code)
• Request a quote from local dealers
Terms of Service: http://kbb.com/company/terms-of-service/
Mobile End User License Agreement: http://www.kbb.com/company/mobile-app-end-user-license-agreement/
The most comprehensive vehicle research, review and information app for the United States market available, the Edmunds app makes it easy to buy and sell your car. Search over 24,000 consumer and expert reviews on cars and dealers nearby. See a comparison for vehicles and check price for a car you have or one you want to buy. Flip through any car's photo gallery. Check out Edmunds' proprietary True Market Value® price to ensure you don't pay more than you should.
• Search thousands of new and used cars by brand, type, feature, keyword and other information.
• View professional and consumer reviews along with a rich photo and video gallery experience.
• Contact nearby dealers that sell in-stock cars you are searching for.
• True Market Value (TMV®) gives you the right price to target when negotiating for new and used cars with dealers or private sellers.
• Use the payment calculator and search for any relevant incentives or rebates.
- See the Specs and Packages available on the car you're shopping for, including fuel economy, safety, and warranty information.
• An up-to-date wholesale price as determined by recent auction transactions
• Adjust miles and condition to accurately reflect the car you are interested in
• Detailed vehicle specifications
• Compare retail listing prices from major sites such as Autotrader, Ebay and Cars.com
• 3rd party “Book Values” to use as comparison
• Vehicle history reports at a cost significantly lower than the popular services
• Your most recent vehicle scans are parked in your Garage for easy reference
• Access your mobile Garage on the web by linking Vinny with your myvinny.com account
• Take photos and share details with friends/family across email, SMS, Twitter and Facebook
Vinny is fast, convenient and provides all the data necessary to turn an uninformed buyer or seller into the best informed consumer in a flash.
Never buy or sell a used car without Vinny. Period.
If you are interested in starting an automotive franchise, there are many options available to you including lube and oil change shops, glass repair centers, pollution check stations, battery services, car repair centers and many more. There are many factors when deciding on the purchase of a franchise or business opportunity, including how much you're able to invest, what your talents and interests are, and where you want your business located. But based on those options, there are many wonderful franchise opportunities available.