For more simplicity of use, application is designed like build in application used for messaging.
In addition there is:
• Summary function that showing the total number of messages sent from and messages received on the device
• Possibility of sorting contacts by various attributes (tip: when you sort contacts by number of messages, you get the most frequently used contacts)
• Possibility of export SMS (from three dots menu).
Of course, application counting only those SMS and MMS that are stored in device memory, not messages that have been deleted.
Application is ad-free!
- Shows number of SMS sent each day and per each cycle
- Shows the number of SMS messages in inbox, sent and total.
- Top message senders as chart
- Notify when SMS limit per cycle is reached
- Material Design interface
- Sorted list of received messages
- Home screen widgets
- No Advertisements
- Free and Open Source
Facing issues? https://github.com/midhunhk/message-counter/issues?page=1&state=open
The source code is available at https://github.com/midhunhk/message-counter
This app is developed by a single designer/developer working in his free time. Hence updates or new features may not be frequent.
Calculate time difference between two times.
• Easy to use
• 24h or am/pm mode available
• Choose which time values to use (example you can choose to show only minutes as a result for the calculation)
• Old times are stored
• Easy to set current time
• Calculate what is the time when you add or remove time units from the given time
Note: Leap day times are included in leap years, so the actual time in milliseconds is not spread for every year.
Very easy to use speed limiter application. Application gives you five different speeds to choose from and gives an alert if you're not inside of your current active speed limit's ranges. Very customizable, automatic limit changer included.
• Five different speed limits.
• Available speed formats: kph (kilometers per hour) or mph (mails per hour).
• Speed limit has speed, upper limit, lower limit, limit type (lower,upper,both), activity state.
• Automatic limit changer (can be enabled or disabled) to ease the use.
• On alert you can choose to: Turn background red, vibrate, play sound.
• Keep screen on.
• Handle orientation and acceptable GPS accuracy.
• Adjust the acceptable GPS speed value.
Very handy and easy to use with many settings to customize the use. Automatic saving for name suggestions (The more you use, the easier is the use!). Share and export lists and name suggestions.
• Keep screen on (on/off)
• Show/hide search bar
• Sort list items in creation order or alphabetically
• Vibrate on list click (on/off)
• Use suggestions
• Move checked items to the bottom of the list
• Uncheck all items from the list with one click
• Change list font size
• Open last viewed list on startup
• Orientation lock (auto/landscape/portrait)
• Swipe to delete or edit list items (on/off)
• Ask confirmation for delete actions (on/off)
• And many more...
Please read help before using the application and feel free to send me mail.
Languages: english and finnish
Best gaming experience with 7" tablet device.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Google Nexus 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Languages: English and finnish
Use this application to remember ages, events and see how much time is remaining or has gone from that moment.
Uses local database.
Languages: English and Finnish.
• Programs including multiple different timers
• Set alarm sounds, vibration patterns, color themes
• Control repeat counts of the program
• See the timeline of the whole program on the screen
• Keep screen on and lock screen orientation
• Use vibration if device is in silent mode (on/off)
• Handle behaviour if phone call is received or application is switched to background
Languages: english and finnish