Great for tasks like:
- tallying up items for inventory
- taking attendance
- keeping score for games and sports
- tracking your production
- counting reps & sets
- 20 counters
- Switch between single and multiple counter views
- Counters can be renamed
- Up / down counting mode provides a basic counter which can increment or decrement a tally either by 1 or by a user specified amount
- Handles both positive and negative tallies (range: -10 million to 1 billion)
- All entries are time stamped
- History remembers each counter's 30 most recent tallies (even when you exit the app). Also keeps track of the number of entries made in each counter and shows how much the tally changed each entry.
- Dedicated up / down 1 per tap button
- Customizable count button for each counter
- Enter an amount directly into the counter with manual entry. Also useful for setting a starting point for counting down.
- Vibration feedback when counting
- Email the counter's tally and history
- Preset counter will auto reset to 0 every time it reaches a limit specified by the user
- Batch / lot counter is a preset counter that keeps track of how many times it has reset (ie. how many times the limit has been reached)
- Set a threshold and have the counter alert you when the tally goes above or below certain amount
- Vibration feedback when preset and batch / lot counters auto reset, and when threshold is reached
- Keep device from sleeping while the app is in use
This app is ad supported.
This app requires the following permissions:
- full network access (to display ads)
- view network connections (to display ads)
- view Wi-Fi connections (to display ads)
- control vibration
Keep track of good habits, bad habits, important events, everyday situations...
Use it to prove a point, keep a score, comparisons and analysis...
Count repetitive tasks like in your workouts, at work, or for homework...
You're limited only by your imagination and creativity!
Multi Tally Counter Keeper has several features, designed to be accessed quickly and easily:
- Multiple tally counters
- Two pages to hold your counts
- Full-screen support
- - change name
- - change initial value
- - change increment value
- - change color themes
- Supports positive and negative counts and increments
- Can use volume buttons for increments/decrements
- Can vibrate on increments/decrements
- Can call-out numbers at regular intervals
- Adjustable call-out interval
- Portrait and landscape support
Why Multi Tally Counter Keeper?
Simple and Easy
You’ll find that adding, removing, and modifying your tallies is a breeze with Counter Keeper. Just click it and you’ll be able to change it right then and there. Extra menus are kept to a minimum and essential options are one tap away.
Need to tally multiple things at once?
Counter Keeper can organize tallies into multiple lists. These lists can hold multiple counters that can all be used at the same time.
Or, do you need to focus on one tally at a time?
Counter Keeper can easily switch from List View to Full Screen mode. In full screen mode you’ll have a larger increment area and have access to features such as haptic feedback, text-to-speech, and volume button control.
Change the way your counters look. Currently, Counter Keeper has six themes and three “Add button” colors to choose from. Mix and match to fit your style.
Have any suggestions?
Send me an e-mail through the app or let me know in your review. Positive reviews and +1's are greatly appreciated!
Thanks for the support, and enjoy. : )
- Move from one list to another by swiping left or right.
- Add counters to a list by pressing the large “+” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Remove counters from a list by pressing and holding the “x” icon in the lower left of a counter.
- Enter full screen mode by pressing and holding the full-screen icon in the lower right of a counter.
+ Supports some extra features available only on Lollipop devices (Android 5.0+)
CountStuff lets you count:
[+] push-ups, squats,..
in fact - you can count anything you can think of in just one tool because CountStuff - The Tally Counter can store multiple counters for you!
[+] set up various counters and label them appropriate
e.g one for push-ups and one for squats
[+] define a cycle:
e.g. manual or day, week,...
CountStuff will store your counter, reset when cycle is over and calculate the next cut-off-time automatically
[+] count in different steps:
1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000
Just like every ordinary tally counter - CountStuff's default step size is 1. But you don't have to hit your touchscreen 100 times to count your 100 squats! Just select step size 100 and tap the plus sign once and you are ready to go!
[+] count using the volume control lever
if you prefer buttons over the touch screen
A selected step works with the volume control lever too!
Last but not least:
We do not show annoying 'please rate us' or advertisement popups, or even worse advertisement notifications spam!
CountStuff - The Tally Counter only shows a single advertisement banner. Permissions are reduced to a necessary minimum.
you touch the screen.
This application use to a tap counter etc.
In addition, I can count it in
controller (JS1) of zeemote.
While you don't look screen,You can count kind of four.
If you count the bird, you do the following.
Sparrow: Single Tap
Warblers: Double Tap
If you touch or scroll it,
droid will also move on screen.
- Full Screen
- Sound on/off
- Copy text (copy number of counts)
- zeemote connection function
you can use a controller of zeemote in bluetooth
I can count it as follows.
A button: Single
B button: Double
C button: Tap&Hold
D button: Scroll
・Android4.2.2でカウンター設定ウィンドウから各種変更ボタンを押すとエラーで強制終了する ※修正済 v1.1
Calculate time difference between two times.
• Easy to use
• 24h or am/pm mode available
• Choose which time values to use (example you can choose to show only minutes as a result for the calculation)
• Old times are stored
• Easy to set current time
• Calculate what is the time when you add or remove time units from the given time
Note: Leap day times are included in leap years, so the actual time in milliseconds is not spread for every year.
Very easy to use speed limiter application. Application gives you five different speeds to choose from and gives an alert if you're not inside of your current active speed limit's ranges. Very customizable, automatic limit changer included.
• Five different speed limits.
• Available speed formats: kph (kilometers per hour) or mph (mails per hour).
• Speed limit has speed, upper limit, lower limit, limit type (lower,upper,both), activity state.
• Automatic limit changer (can be enabled or disabled) to ease the use.
• On alert you can choose to: Turn background red, vibrate, play sound.
• Keep screen on.
• Handle orientation and acceptable GPS accuracy.
• Adjust the acceptable GPS speed value.
Best gaming experience with 7" tablet device.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Google Nexus 7
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Languages: English and finnish
Use this application to remember ages, events and see how much time is remaining or has gone from that moment.
Uses local database.
Languages: English and Finnish.
• Programs including multiple different timers
• Set alarm sounds, vibration patterns, color themes
• Control repeat counts of the program
• See the timeline of the whole program on the screen
• Keep screen on and lock screen orientation
• Use vibration if device is in silent mode (on/off)
• Handle behaviour if phone call is received or application is switched to background
Languages: english and finnish
Very handy and easy to use with many settings to customize the use. Automatic saving for name suggestions (The more you use, the easier is the use!). Share and export lists and name suggestions.
• Keep screen on (on/off)
• Show/hide search bar
• Sort list items in creation order or alphabetically
• Vibrate on list click (on/off)
• Use suggestions
• Move checked items to the bottom of the list
• Uncheck all items from the list with one click
• Change list font size
• Open last viewed list on startup
• Orientation lock (auto/landscape/portrait)
• Swipe to delete or edit list items (on/off)
• Ask confirmation for delete actions (on/off)
• And many more...
Please read help before using the application and feel free to send me mail.
Languages: english and finnish
You can also add pictures to your questions and import/export categories.
• Create categories and name them how you like.
• Inside these categories you can create items which include name, explanation and image (optional). You can import the image from the memory card or take a picture with your camera.
• Pictures will be scaled to appropriate size before showing them.
• Test your memory with the categories which you have created (Category must include at least 4 items).
• Test shows 4 answers where one is right, other answers are taken from other items which you have in your category.
• You can see how many items are left and how many answers are wrong or right.
Import and export
• You can export the whole category (WITHOUT IMAGES, but you can copy your images to the other device after you have imported it).
• App recognizes right file extension so you can open them with Pro Memorizer.