Super BART features
✓ Clean and Modern design built from the ground up for today's Android phones.
✓ Combines BART and Caltrain schedules seamlessly
✓ Realtime departures from any BART station
✓ Offline Caltrain schedules
✓ Save your trips for easy access later
✓ Optional sticky notifications telling you when your train leaves
✓ Offline system maps for BART and Caltrain
✓ View fares for every trip
✓ Scroll through schedules for the day, why limit yourself to a time frame?
✓ Reverse origin and destination stations with one click when it's time to go home.
✓ Select your route using Google Maps
✓ Intelligent BART <> Caltrain transfer detection, tap Caltrain to get a schedule for just the right time
If you live in, or are just visiting the San Francisco Bay Area, you need Super BART right now.
This app is centered around the basic question "[expletive of choice], am I gonna miss the BART?". Enter your most traveled routes and receive a real-time listing of upcoming departures in one click. Unlike most apps, the estimated time until departure actually counts down second-by-second, so you'll know just how fast you need to run to the station! Note that estimated departure times are, in fact, estimates, though the general accuracy of an estimate is shown beneath the countdown. After a minute or so, the accuracy of the estimates should automatically increase.
Unique features of this app:
* Streamlined for experienced BART commuters
* Real-time departure info refreshes automatically, and the accuracy of the departure estimates increases over time
* Estimated arrival times
* Pick which train you want to board, and information about that departure will be available in your notification tray.
* Set a departure alarm to go off a few minutes before your train leaves (you pick how much advance warning you want)
* Routes are entered with both the origin station and the destination station, so the real-time departures listing only lists trains that will actually get you to your destination
* Phone will not sleep while viewing departure times (the screen will only dim), so you only need a quick glance at the phone to see how long you have left to catch the train
* Zoomable offline system map
* Fares and next departure time are shown in the saved route listing
* No ads and open source; Built purely for the love of programming, and because I didn't like any of the other BART apps out there
If you have any bugs to report or suggestions for the app, please email them to email@example.com. I can't guarantee that I'll have a chance to respond to every email, but I'll do my best!
NOTE TO GALAXY S USERS:
I'm aware of an issue with that specific phone model that causes the app to crash consistently. I'm working hard on a fix, so keep your eyes out for an update! Meanwhile, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can volunteer some time to help me track down the problem.
Note: The app retrieves info from the BART system. If there are problems with that system, the app will not behave as expected. Please don't just assume that the app is not working. Just to be sure you can check the BART mobile website. You should see the same issues. Please do notify me of such issues. You can send me an email from within the app now.
There's a lot more coming.
Email if you have questions/problems.
- Real-time train arrivals
- Save Favorites stations for quick access
- View BART Map
- Get Service Advisories
- Schedules/Trip Planner
Please rate the app and give feedback to help improve the app. Email email@example.com for feature request.
Open Charge Map is the world's largest open global registry of electric vehicle charging locations, dedicated to providing the most complete information possible.
openchargemap.org is an open source project to develop a source of charging station data for use by consumers and organisations alike. You can contribute by submitting charging location details and comments via this app.
An online version of this app is available for desktop use at http://openchargemap.org/app
* Fixed bug on minutes selector
* Retrieve route info through departure time
* Improved retrieval time
* Added close button to popup
* Improved start up time
* Fixed loading popup not showing from favorite page
* Ads Free
* Fast retrieval of Real-time departure information
* Retrieve current train information between 2 stations
* Save favorite route(2 stations) for fast retrieval
* Designed for BART commuters who only need the essential functions
While OVMS hardware is required to remotely monitor your Tesla Roadster (or other supported vehicles), you can try this app and see what it does via the included DEMO car account.
As this is an open-source project, you can either buy the factory assembled official OVMS car module, or, build yourself one with off the shelf components. Find out more about the OVMS car module (USD99) on our project website: http://www.openvehicles.com/
Open Vehicle Monitoring System
We are a group of enthusiasts who want an interface to be able to talk to our cars remotely, perhaps add on-car displays (such as heads-up speed), and we want to have fun doing it.
What is it?
The Open Vehicle Monitoring System is three things:
1. A low-cost open-source module that fits in the car (available on the OVMS site). It is powered by the car, talks to the car on the CAN bus, and uses the GSM cellular network to talk to its user.
2. A server (provided by the OVMS project). The car module can be configured to either talk to the server (via UDP/IP or TCP/IP over the Internet) or the user directly (via SMS).
3. A cellphone App (this app). This talks to the server (via TCP/IP HTTP protocol) to retrieve messages from the car and issue instructions.
* Renault Twizy, Chevy Volt, Vauxhall Ampera, and Tesla Roadster are trademarks of their respective companies, and in no way affiliated with this App.
Current coverage: Hungary, Europe. (But more to come later.)
* automatic map downloads
* base and detailed map packages for download
* pausable and resumable map downloads
* show & follow aircraft location
* lock screen orientation
* keep screen awake without user interaction
* donate to the Open Aviation Map project
If you like this project, don't forget to donate from within the application!
The Open Aviation Map project aims to create maps to be used by general aviation enthusiasts - similarly to the Open Street Maps project.
Open Aviation Map is an open source project, follow the development at http://code.google.com/p/openaviationmap/
Like us on FaceBook here: https://www.facebook.com/OpenAviationMap
The main screen lists favorite routes that you define.
Simply click the menu to add new favorites. Long pressing on a favorite will bring up an Edit and Delete menu.
Tapping on a favorite will display the current departure times to get to where you want to go.
Clicking on one of the train's routes will then display any transfers for the route to your destination.
QuickBART = Quick BART Android Routing Tool
For each BART station, the application provides real time estimates for train arrival times (in minutes) by communicating in real time with BART's official servers.
The application also supplies information on where each train is heading (northbound or southbound, the final station of the train) and on which platform to expect each train.
BART Me Up! was solely created and programmed by Daniel Chermetz.
a Daniel Chermetz production
More from developer
TimeLapse's unique camera overlay lets you make better time lapses and stop motion animations. TimeLapse also lets you share your work as an animated .GIF!
TimeLapse is open source software. Check out the code on Github: https://github.com/growpedia/Timelapse-Android
Your support builds beautiful Android software.