Take notes quick & easy!
Smartynote is a notepad app with multiple features to making it easy to take daily notes. From regular students to the kids & adults struggling with reading and writing difficulty like dyslexia, this Notepad is for everyone. Our Notepad is equipped with powerful functions that allows you to take notes in just secs. This app is based on Orton Gillingham approach and is powered by Numberdyslexia.com
which serves best content on dyslexia and dyscalculiaSmartynote notepad features include :1. Image-to-text (ocr) :
Smartynote notepad allows you to either take a picture from the camera or choose an image from your smartphone gallery,which then extract the text & save it to the notepad directly. Smartynote notepad uses google vision api to recognize text in an image, which is still improving its intelligence.2. Voice recognition :
This notepad can recognize your voice and extract text from it to auto-save it to your note. This is a perfect for those who don't want to write down the words, instead want the notepad to do it for them. Wanna do quick interviews? Our voice notepad app is perfect for you!3. Text-to-speech :
This function is found to be very useful for the people having difficulty manipulating words as in dyslexia. In just a tap, a sweet lady will loudly dictates the text already written in the notepad. Latest update of our notepad app will automatically picks up the device default languange and speak with the best pronunciation provided in that language by the google voice assistance, but please make sure you have the necessary language package installed already in your device for your voice recognition and text to speech.4. Customization :
Notepad enables you to choose font, font size, font color & background color according to your preference. The color and the fonts that are made available in the app are handpicked according to the utmost assistance to the kids and adults with dyslexia. This notepad have dyslexia fonts, specially for kids and adults with dyslexia5. Disable ads easily :
We know that you don't want ads and that is why, smartynote allows you to disable ads easily by providing Ads Switch. Just turn it off to disable ads. How to extract text from image in this notepad?
1. While taking note, tap at the 'Image-to-text'.
2. Allow the necessary permissions
3. Choose either camera (to take picture from camera) or gallery (to select image from gallery)
4. After choosing image,the app will take image for cropping
5. After cropping, tap at the 'crop' clickable text at top-right.
6. That's it, the notepad will display the text on the note.
Please note :
1. Image-to-text (ocr) uses google vision intelligence which is still improving. Thus, have limitations while recognizing text from image. It may interpret some alphabet differently than that available in the image.
2. Try to focus on one paragraph instead of an whole page for accurate results.
3. Handwritten text is not recognizable.How to write note from my voice in the notepad?
1. While on second screen, tap at the 'Speech-to-text'
2. Make sure the internet is on.
3. When google dialog appears, speak
4. Wait for the app to process your voice
5. That' it.How to change the language for voice recognition?
1. Go to the 'settings' app of your android smartphone.
2. Tap on 'Language & input', then tap on 'Language'
3. Choose your desired language.How to dictate the note?
1. While on second screen, tap on 'Text-to-speech'
2. That' it, A lady will dictate the words written in the note.How to edit & delete notes?
All the saved notepad notes are displayed as a list on the home screen. On each list item note, there is a provision for two image button, one for editing note (displayed as black pen at the left side) & other for deleting note (displayed as black recycle bin at the right side).