Quickly and easily find out about court hearings in the courts of Ukraine and receive judicial documents from the Register of court decisions. Add a case for tracking and get all the information you need on your mobile device, or find and review court decisions from the single state register of court decisions in Ukraine.
The court sessions are arranged in chronological sequence according to the time of the event, indicating the number of days before the next meeting, the court in which it will take place, the composition of the court, the parties, the subject of the dispute and the latest documents in the case. In fact, this is your electronic court and a reliable lawyer's assistant (lawyer, defense counsel, prosecutor, executor, notary), which will help to establish effective cooperation with judicial institutions until the Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System has started to work.
Information on cases about:
- date and time of the court session
- the court in which the case is considered
- the composition of the court in the case, jurisdiction and court instance
- the parties to the trial
- the subject of a dispute
- latest documents on the case (ruling, decision, ruling, sentence, court order), which are in the register of court decisions
Information is provided in Ukrainian
The application is able to:
- to find a courtmeeting by case number or party to the trial
- to track court hearings on specified cases
- monitor the appearance of court sessions in key words
- add courtmeeting to your calendar
- to remind about court sessions
- to provide the latest court documents on cases contained in the register of court decisions (united state registry of judgments - reyestr.court.gov.ua)
- search documents in the register of court decisions by text and by case number
- notification on the appearance of new courtmeeting and court documents on your cases
Warning! The app does not display information on court hearings in the Kyiv Court of Appeal, since this court is not part of the portal of the United Judicial System of Ukraine and publishes a schedule of court sessions only on its own website.