Easily the most feature-filled Android-PC remote. Turns your Android device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for your Windows PC. Control your favorite programs, mouse, and keyboard.
DOWNLOAD SERVER V2:
Please try the free version before you buy the full version. Please let us know if you have any problems upgrading from the free version to the full version.
* IR Actions (new!)
* Quick Actions
* NFC actions
* Custom Remotes
* WiFi (TCP/UDP)
* Easy server and app setup
* Comprehensive server manager
* Automatic server detection
* Clear connection troubleshooting
* Custom/Android keyboard support
* Single/Multi touch mouse
* Hardware volume control
* Quick Switch using swipe gestures
* Quickly change servers
* Auto-pause media for phone calls
* Homescreen shortcuts to remotes
* Wake On Lan
* Server password protection
* 256-bit AES encryption
* Voice commands
* Samsung Multi Window
REMOTES IN FREE AND FULL VERSION
* Basic Input
* File Manager
* Slide Show
* Task Manager
* Windows Media Center
* Windows Media Player
* VLC (Keyboard)
REMOTES IN FULL VERSION ONLY
* Custom Remotes
* Boxee (Keyboard)
* Boxee (Web)
* Google Music
* Hulu Desktop
* Hulu Web
* Internet Explorer
* J River Media Center
* Media Portal
* MPC HC
* PowerPoint Advanced
* PowerPoint Basic
* Send Text
* Spotify Advanced
* Tellstick Live (new!)
* USB-UIRT Helper
* Windows Photo Viewer
* VLC (Web)
* XBMC (Keyboard)
* XBMC (Web)
* XBMC Media
* XBMC Advanced (new!)
INTERNET: for server connection.
BLUETOOTH: for server connection.
WAKE_LOCK: for optional wake-lock.
READ_PHONE_STATE: for auto-pause.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: for server connection.
VIBRATE: for optional haptic feedback.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for server connection.
NFC: for NFC actions.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT: for launcher shortcuts.
CHECK_LICENSE : for licensing checking.
E-mail us if you have any questions about the permissions required.
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group.
[ All-in-One ]
* PowerPoint (Presentation)
* GOM Player
* POT Player
* KM Player
* TOK Player
* Windows Media Player
* GOM Audio
[ More Information ]
Download "PC Application" from below.
- Support QVGA (240 x 320)
- Support HVGA (320 x 480)
- Support WVGA (480 x 800)
- Support WSVGA (1024 x 600) for Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Have fun !
Be in command of your favorite programs, mouse, keyboard and remotely access files of your computer via a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection.
You can even extend it with your own personalized remote controls and share it with the community, or just download and install an already created extension for free!
SERVER DOWNLOAD: http://www.banamalon.net
- Input: Mouse and Keyboard control
- Remote view: Like a Remote Desktop or VNC
- Filemanager: Open, stream or download & upload files
- Video Media Player: Like WMP, VLC or MPC
- Audio Media Player: Like foobar2000, Spotify or Winamp
- Media Center: Like WMC, Boxee or MediaPortal
- Image Viewer: Like IrfanView, Picasa or XnView
- Presentation: Like Powerpoint, OOImpress or PDF
- Marketplace: Download remotes created by other users for free
- System: Taskmanager and Power Options
EXTRA FEATURES PRO VERSION:
- No download limit of 5MB/file
Uses ActionBarSherlock Library
Tags: gpad, gmote, droid, unified, smart glass, smartglass, phonemypc
"Best security and Find My Phone app for your Android!".
4/5 star rating since 2009 and counting!
Some happy users:
- "truly the best phone finder GET THIS! tested every function with pc's - it's perfect!"
- "Can't tell you how many times I've used this. A total life saver. I lose my phone at least one a week. Or at least I used to. :)"
* If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
* Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if is on silent) to locate by ear.
* Find out how much battery is remaining
* Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
* Track from the web by having your phone email back it's location
* New: Remotely wipe your phone
* NO ADS!
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text '01234' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. Text '56789' to your phone to make it ring until you find it.
Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below (many do), you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.
Remote Wipe (Factory Reset)
Remotely wipe your phone if you think your device might be in the wrong hands. (Requires on-device set up).
Granting device administration rights to Find My Phone enables many important features, including: remote wiping, locking your phone, and preventing unauthorized uninstallation of the app. Note that this requires on-device set up.
*NEW* Take photos remotely (Beta)
Want a visual of your phone's location, possibly including a mugshot of the thief? Find My Phone will snap a photo of its current location and attach the pictures in email. Note: must be activated on device.
*NEW* Low battery alert flare
Want to keep tabs on your phone *before* the battery runs out? Turn on low battery alerts.
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
Absolutely NO ADS.
Pay a one-time, no nonsense fee of 99 cents for a lifetime license. Don't fall for the free apps which then want to make you pay monthly subscription fees or charge high fees of $3.99 or more!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
If you're not satisfied for any reason at all, just send us an email along with your order number, and we will refund you promptly.
Still have doubts? Try our free version - Find My Phone Lite. Just search for Mangobird in Google Play and look for Find My Phone Lite.
Get the best protection for your phone with the *original* Find My Phone!
" - AppEggs.com
gPad is a wireless touchpad, configurable remote and keyboard for PC/Mac. Control you computers via wifi, usb or bluetooth (bluetooth is beta). Similar to Gmote, remote droid, XBMC, unified remote,... but now, you can configure and share your own remote's!
Create layouts for all your applications, organise your shortcuts, expand your keyboard, automate key sequences,… Any of your ideas!
Create/share/download gPads for:
* Presentation (powerpoint, google docs, ...)
* Media players (Winamp, iTunes, media player, any music program, ...)
* Graphical (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D, video, vlc, ...)
* Media center, Windows, Mac, XBMC, Spotify, Frontpad, eyeTV, mediaportal,...
* Keypad and keyboard extensions
* Game cheat codes or key sequences
* Any of your ideas! Extend your keyboard now!
To use gPad, download the server on your pc (www.gpad.mobi) and get started!
For more information about the developers, visit us on www.MOBiSTERS.mobi or follow us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MOBiSTERS/145275582205673. Post your findings and ideas on Facebook and they may become real!
Control your Raspberry Pi remotely by sending commands through SSH. SSH must be installed on the Raspberry PI and the daemon started so that the commands can be executed. To install the SSH execute on a console of your Raspberry Pi the following command:
"sudo apt-get install ssh"
The commands available are:
-Kill XBMC (Kill the process)
-Start Transmission (Start Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Stop Transmission (Stops the Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart Transmission (Restart Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart (Restart the Raspberry Pi)
-Turn off (Turn off the Raspberry Pi)
In addition to these commands, the application allows you to enter custom commands that can be grouped by categories.
In the next version I will add the ability to add custom commands that have "echo" version, which means that the application will display the commands return. This is useful for commands like "top" that returns the list of processes and use of resources updating every few seconds.
If you are interested in translating the app to your language, contact to me.
Any App Remote PRO ready to use modes list:
- Adobe PDF Reader
- Banshee Media Player
- BS Player
- FastStone Image Viewer
- Foxit PDF Reader
- GOM Player
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Irfan View
- LibreOffice Impress
- Media Player Classic
- Mozilla Firefox
- OpenOffice Impress
- Power Point
- QuickTime Player
- Real Player
- Spider Player
- Ubuntu Linux
- VLC Media Player
- Windows OS
- Windows Photo Viewer
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Center
- Xion Audio Player
- Youtube Player
* * * HOW TO USE ANY APP REMOTE * * *
Install Any App Remote on your Android device. Download Any App Server from http://www.makaveli.eu/any-app-remote/ and run it on the remote computer. Be sure that the server is allowed to use network communication! Get the server IP address and the PORT number which you can find on the server screen. Run Any App Remote and go to SETTINGS. Input server IP address and PORT number in the corresponding fields. Save settings, go back and select CONNECT. If everything is done right you will see a message on the server screen: "Android device is connected!". Now you are ready to use your Android device!
For example: Start Winamp on the remote computer and be sure that Winamp is on focus. Run Any App Remote and select MODES. Then choose Winamp mode. Voala! You can control Winamp remotely!
* * *
Control your RFM12 power outlets, infrared devices or read sensor data like temperature.. there are endless possibilities for house and home automation! Check out the project page on our website to get inspired! Works also for many projects in the "internet of things'.
Build your own remote control ( HMI ) with the online editor on my website without knowing how to create android applications and reuse your config in other apps like the iOS (iPhone/iPad) app or the OSX Dashboard Widget!
- generic view rendering (button, slider, label, switch) for your DIY projects
- sending, receiving data over TCP sockets (like Telnet or Netcat)
- communication through local or mobile network (3g)
- use custom icons stored on SD card
- reconnect after connection errors
- support for multiple receivers
- send requests continuously while holding down a button
- display responses on labels every X miliseconds (interval updates)
- utf-8 support
It's time for an update! Thanks again for your feedback - it makes the NetIO app even more awesome!
- redesigned and more customisation options
- now supports HTTPS and Basic Auth HTTPS connections
- supports UDP connections
- event-based global response listening, set multiple items with one response
- improved connection handling by adding a configurable command termination character for responses
- Calculations, transform incoming data into valuable numbers (check documentation)
- advanced runtime formatting possibilities (setting colours, images and icons)
- Slider: adding step and reset attributes
- several bugfixes
Important: This application needs some hardware or software to connect to. Without such a thing nothing will happen! Please contact me if you have any problems!
More information and configuration instructions are available at netio.davideickhoff.de. There is also a demo video, which shows a working scenario where you can control IR devices and some power connectors.
(Demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWm2Q_TL4HY )
If there are any problems please write a mail!
This app has been written by Jonas Eickhoff.
Any problem to download ? http://goo.gl/KCDyL
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED AND MANDATORY TO GET ALL OPTIONS ACTIVATE.
You go to your sdcard in your phone and PC simultaneously.
The changes are visible immediately.
Don't use Android mount
This application is a widget, but not only :)
DISABLE AUTO-MOUNT FROM ALL APP (ex: WinAmp)
• Auto mount on USB connection
• Choose what sd-card is mounted (for mobile with 2 sd-card)
• Hide notification after a delay
• Scan media on unmount
• Vibrate on un/mount
• Option to mount without check if usb cable is present
• Disable media scan
English, French, Russian (Vladimir), Italian (Luca T.), Danish (Rasmus B.), German (Flo.), Polish (Kamil S.), Chinese (Jen J.), Turkish (Yaşar M.), Korean (MoonHee C.) you want your language ? Send me an email
• Add root privileges in manifest
• Remove bad messages
ROOT ACCESS NEEDED
Contact me for any problems
Also use your phone as a gaming wheel in a racing simulators!
Media player control
Gaming wheel mode
Possible to operate in a local network and the Internet.
Important! Download and install ClassyMove PC client:
To make these replacements possible QRemoteControl offers you a touchpad, a keyboard, multimedia keys and buttons for starting applications.
The fresh design makes QRemoteControl an eye-catcher. Moreover several color designs for the user interface are available to adapt it to your individual flavor. Automatically switching from portrait to landscape mode is another feature making it perfectly fitting for the user in every situation.
For using the app you need to
- download and install the app on your phone and
- download and install the QRemoteControl-Server you can easily get on http://qremote.org on the item (computer, tablet, raspberry pi) you like to control! (By now the QRemote-Server application is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.)
For more information or support please visit our website http://qremote.org !
Well, it doesn't have to be like that all the time.
Set the timer on this app and it will turn off the music after the time runs out. And not only that.
You can mute the media altogether and/or turn off the bluetooth as well as wifi. You can even turn your device off (if your device is rooted).
Some apps unfortunately don't support the 'stop playing' functionality. If you like to listen to the music via Youtube app or via browser, you can at least mute the sound so it won't disturb you later on.
If you experience any problem, please send me an email and I will do my best to help you.
Tested and working:
• built-in Android Music player
• Google Play Music
• Winamp ("Control headset" must be checked in Winamp settings)
• Vanilla Music ("Headset/Bluetooth Controls" must be checked in Vanilla Music "Audio" settings)
• Power Amp
Other apps may work as well. If it doesn't work on first try, please try to find in your music app's setting something like 'headset control' and activate that option.
███ UNISTALL: To turn off screen after the time runs out the app needs to be a so called 'Device Administrator'. If you want to uninstall this app and you allowed it to be a device administrator, please make sure you removed it from Settings/Security before uninstalling.███
Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/xremote
In order to use this app you also need to download a small application which runs on your PC or Mac. You can download the controlling application from the following links directly via our Website (www.x-remote.it). In order to enjoy all new functionalities and removed bugs keep this application up to date by doing automatic or manual updates.
X-Control (Download Link)
-Scrolling (Two finger multitouch)
-Switching between Pages/Windows (Four finger multitouch)
-Show Desktop/Mission Control (Four finger multitouch)
-Multi connection support
-Music Player: Winamp, iTunes,Microsoft Media Player, MediaMonkey
-Presentation Program: MS Power Point, Keynote and Adobe Reader (write us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions for other presentation programs)
-Drag and Drop
-Video Players (VLC, Quicktime, Windows Media Player etc)
Perfect App Lock! lets you protect any applications you want with a password or a pattern. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, email, pictures, camera, USB connection, calendar, messenger, and any apps you choose.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
*Android 4.0 ICS compatible*
1. Lock any apps by using pin or pattern
2. Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
3. Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
4. Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
5. Lock WiFi, 3G data, Bluetooth, Sync, USB (MTP is not supported)
6. Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
7. Time, WiFi based locking policy supported.
8. Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
9. Minimum resource used
10. Remotely start service using SMS command
11. Gesture, Pin, Pattern, Text password supported.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start applock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
* Service restart required after each updates
* 'Outgoing call' permission is required for Stealth Mode
* 'SMS' permission is required for SMS command
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect Applock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
* If you need bulk purchasing (100 - 200 copies or more), please contact us via email. We will send execution file (apk) once payment transaction is completed using Paypal. APK file allows simple installation on many devices.
* If you would like to support in translating (Eng to your language) this app, feel free to contact us. Also, please let us know if there are any incorrect English use on our app.
* OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
* WIFI(Recommended), 3G(depends on network environment)
* It works well on the same LAN as PC uses. (Same router).
* Ad appears on the bottom.
* GOM Audio
* GOM Player
* The KMPlayer
* VLC media player
* DAUM PotPlayer
* Tok! Player
* Choco Player
* Any applications you want.
* Mouse (Left,Right,Middle,Double Click, Wheel)
* Changeable Shortcuts
* System control
* WakeOnLan Support
Welcome to your feedbacks and ideas. :)
After starting in the settings select the information, sensors and buttons to be displayed on the panel.
In the control panel, you can add information from any sensor which is in the device.
Ability to set the control panel as a wallpaper.
In the settings you can set the scale of the panel to reduce to 0.2 or increase to 3.
Standard sensors in the control panel:
- RAM memory usage
- CPU Usage + CPU Usage history
- Battery level
- Battery temperature
- CPU Frequency
- Latitude and longitude from GPS (Click on latitude and longitude info to save or send coordinates)
- Internal memory usage
- External memory usage
Additional sensors depending on the device:
- Ambient temperature
- Linear acceleration
- Magnetic field
- Relative humidity
- Rotation vector
- Game rotation
- Geomagnetic rotation
- Gyroscope uncalibrated
- Magnetic field uncalibrated
- Significant motion
- Step counter
- Step detector
More from developer
This app receives and handles events and/or button clicks and performs actions. It can thus work as a regular remote control app but it's much more than that. Using macros to perform actions on certain events gives you a lot of possibilities.
The current main feature is the communication with EventGhost. EventGhost is a Windows program that can control the OS (volume, onscreen text, mouse movements, keyboard commands, text to speech, ...) as well as many of its programs such as media players (Winamp, MediaMonkey, VLC, XBMC, Windows Media Player, iTunes, PowerDVD, DVBViewer, Foobar, ...) and others. It is also capable of controling peripheral devices.
To start using terRemote and EventGhost is easy, even if you don't have any experience with either of these programs, yet. terRemote has a built-in tutorial that shows you step-by-step how to control your computer via terRemote. It only takes about ten minutes to set up.
terRemote also supports the app Tasker. You can invoke Tasker events and send events from Tasker to terRemote, using payloads and variables. Install the free Tasker plugin for terRemote to use this feature.
Current main features:
- receive events and perform actions (see below)
- create macros to automate actions
- Button, Ratginbar and Seekbar widgets
- multiple layouts usable
- import/export function for backup and sharing
- multiple designs, icons, backgrounds, ... Everything is highly customizable.
- import of custom pictures to use as icon or background
- event log
- background service to send and receive events event when the app is not running
Currently available Actions:
- send events to EventGhost, using "durable events" and payloads.
- change the value, text, icon or enabled/disabled status of a widget
- start any app on the device
- invoke a task in Tasker
- display toast messages
- speak text using text-to-speech
- switch to a layout
- simulate network events
- change the device's wifi state
- go to/leave airplane mode of the device
Events that can be received by terRemote:
- network events (EventGhost)
- layout started
- incoming call, outgoing call, call ended
- wifi connected (with ssid filter)/disconnected/enabled/disabled
- Tasker events (free Tasker plugin available)
More feature are about to come. I will try to make a list and post it here. Until then, just contact me if you are looking for a certain possibility.
This free version has a 30 days trial period. After this period, the application start is delayed by 3 seconds and you will receive messages once in a while, asking you to contribute to the app development by buying the pro version. The functionality of this version will currently stay equal to terRemote Pro.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
You can send Events from Tasker to terRemote or use terRemote to invoke tasks in Tasker. This is a great tool when you're using both apps! You can now use all your Tasker actions with a remote interface of terRemote. This also adds a lot more actions to your existing terRemote installation.
You can use every terRemote action such as communication with EventGhost. Thus, this plugin allows you to include EventGhost to your Tasker actions. Of course this also works the other way so you can send computer events to Tasker.
To use this plugin, you need both applications, Tasker and terRemote. They are both paid apps but the free version of terRemote also works with this plugin.
By downloading and using the app, you agree to the following points.
- This app comes "as is" which means that further updates, bugfixes and support are not guaranteed.
- You are using this application at your own risk. The author can not be made responsible for any negative consequences that may occur from using this app.
- No verbal or written statement of the author regarding this app can be binding. This includes this text, as well.
This app is a combination of a vocabulary trainer, an exam preparator and a general knowledge trainer.
It gives you the possibility to learn almost anything you want - anywhere you want.
You give the answers to questions of your choice. Contrary to other apps, you have to type the answers instead of "imagining" it and then check if it was right. This takes a little bit more time but largely increases your learning efficiency. You will see that soon.
You learn lectures that consist of a series of question/answer pairs. These lectures are assigned to a quiz. A quiz is a collection of lectures. The priciple is similar to flashcards but the app offers way more possibilities. You can, for example, learn with pictures (such as flags), give options for the answer or add an additional information that contains further info about the question.
And the best thing is: You might not even have to enter the content on your own. Browse through the library of shared lectures to find exactly what you want to learn and then add it with one click.
If you don't find what you want, just use the in-app editor or the one on our homepage to quickly enter it on your own. You can help others by sharing your lectures.
You can also write me a mail if you feel that a certain lecture should really be in the app but you don't have the time to create it.
The Questions return based on how well you know them. In case of an incorrect answer, it will reappear soon. If you answer correctly, the question will be gone for a while until it needs attention again. The intervals are increasing with every right answer. This modified Leiner-system garantees that you have a sustainable learning success without being bothered by the "easy" questions all the time.
The whole app can be used offline but it has a variety of online features such as the Online Library, updating lectures, backup of your status, giving feedback, rating lectures, ...
Also, you can visit my homepage where you can browse through the existing lectures and create your own ones.
This app is my own project without any budget. Feedback and recommendations to friends are highly encouraged.
If you don't like the app, please contact me before you give a bad rating. I can add missing features if you need them.
Enjoy the knowledge.