Create your own remote control, define layouts, add background images and button icons. Simply arrange buttons using drag and drop. Add multiple layouts and just switch between them according to your needs.
Define Macros, Events and Actions the same way known from EventGhost.
Import/Export your settings to share your remotes between different devices or just use it to backup your data.
- Network Event (event by event sender plugin)
- Button Click (event on button click)
- Phone State (event when phone state changes)
- Wifi State (event when wifi state changes)
- EGRemote Start (event on egremote startup)
- Volume Button (event on volume button click)
- Speech Recognition (event on matching text)
- Show/Hide Button
- Network Event (send a network event)
- Start Application (start an app)
- Wake On LAN (wake up a pc)
- Switch Layout (switch to another remote control layout)
- Enable/Disable Event
- Enable/Disable Action
- Message (display an on-screen message)
- Delay (delay all actions of a macro)
- Play Soundfile (play a soundfile e.g. mp3, flac, ...)
- Start Speech Recognition
- Tasker Task
- Open URL
- Close EGRemote
The app is Rwilco12's Android Repository. It is the mobile companion app to my website, www.rwilco12.com.
My site is home to several hundred GB of files relating to several Samsung devices (particularly the Sprint S2, S3 and Note 2). I host the single largest collection of kernels, modems and stock ROM's for all of these devices. I also host all of the files released by Sextape and Garwynn. My website has always worked great but one of the biggest complaints I get is that my site isn't optimized for use on mobile devices. This app fixes that!
Currently the app will allow you to navigate the file browser portion of the site and allow you to download the files you are needing for your device directly to it. I plan to add several more features in the future (see below).
Currently the app does contain ads to help cover the bandwidth costs. If you use an ad blocker please consider allowing ads. The revenue generated from ads on the site and in the app allow us to continue offering our services to all those who use them.
Ad Free Pro Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rwilco12.androidrepoPro
- Preferred Device setting.
- Ability to set download location.
- Ability to boot directly to recovery and flash downloaded items.
- New file notifications.
- In app tutorials (currently they are just on the site).
- Lots more!
Shares Finder is a simple analog of Windows "My network places". Also, it can be used as SMB client.
- easy in use;
- fast scan;
- shows maximum network information with one click;
- provides downloading and uploading of files and folders;
- flexible scanner customization;
- tests if anonymous access to resource is available;
- determines and shows services vendor and version;
- shows DNS and NetBIOS names;
- shows hardware address(MAC) and wlan adapter vendor of remote devices.
Tags: network discovery, security scanner, network scanner, smb client, shares finder.
ID, password, credit card information, secret phone number, all these are protected by
robust 128 bits AES encryption.
By intuitive and cool UI, the operation of your smartphone becomes surprisingly comfortable,
and has superior portability.
Import/Export function is added in Pro version. You can edit items with your PC.
<< 9 characteristics of GuardroidZ >>
Feature 1 : Gesture authentication
Feature 2 : An intuitive design
Feature 3 : ID and password input assistance function
Feature 4 : Easy to work with Web pages
Feature 5 : Automatic password generation
Feature 6 : 16 kinds of background patterns
Feature 7 : Using 128 bit AES
Feature 8 : Backup and Restore
Feature 9 : Export and Import
Like us? Check us out at www.batoct.com.
Or try our free Android games, Steaksplosion Free and the BRAND NEW game, BittyBat!
AWK~plus has "AWK Programming Language" function and
object oriented and a functional programming function.
It is the script practice environment of the next generation.
Cal42 Plus s'adapte également à tous les corps de métier ne travaillant pas en régime hebdomadaire, avec des cycles de travail tels que 3/3 ou tous types des cycles irréguliers.
Créez votre cycle dans la page d'options et Cal42 Plus fera le reste...
This plugin allows you to run a Tasker task when receiving an event in EventGhost.
Note: Make sure you enable access in Tasker first: Menu -> Preferences -> Misc -> Allow External Access
IT IS JUST A LIST, DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT (sorry for all caps, but some people expect matrix meets mission impossible... and give a bad rating when their expectations are not met :) )
Please read the description...
Penetration test is used to test security of something. (if that something passes penetration test, there is a higher chance that hacker cant hack into it)
Apps are sorted with Tags.
Links to Apps on the Play Store.
Links to Apps that are NOT on the Play Store
Links to Source Code of Open Source Apps
Links to App websites.
Links to Google the name of the App or App Package.
Alternative Links to PlayStore and PlayStore Website (just in case someone likes to have those) Some apps are not on the play store, so those links wont work on the Google Play Store, but might work on other Stores (for example Aptoide).
Because there are not many pentest apps for android, there are also some useful apps for network administrators, system administrators, geeks and more :)
Tools will be as soon as i find some. if you found some app that is not there, or have any ideas on how can i make this app better, just hit me up on email.
This app requires permission to access the internet, because this app is actually a browser that is showing my website. (all the info about apps and app links are on that website)
Keywords: network net internet system sys linux pen penetration pentest test testing vulnerability programming hack hacking hacker intrusion security sec protection scanner analyzer anonymous protocol address ip
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Fill in the server address (example google.fr), and then click the "Launch" button.
Please note that this app does not check your own device for vulnerable applications.
This app has no ads.
Free version MSMS1 is fully functional but limited to monitor one server.
Monitoring servers and workstations based on the following operating systems:
- Windows 2008 Server Family
- Windows 2003 Server Family
- Windows 2000 Server
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Windows 2000, Windows XP
- NetWare 5.x, NetWare 6.x, OES NetWare
Requires only a simple remote agent running on every monitored server or workstation.
For communication uses TCP/IP protocol and a IP port number specified by administrator (default 2100)
Displays icons of systems accordingly to the connection status:
- on green as the connection is correct,
- on yellow as a lack of connection is between 5 and 10 minutes (YELLOW ALERT),
- on red as a lack of connection is above 10 minutes (RED ALERT).
Works in the local networks (over Wi-Fi) as well as on the internet (through VPN).
Extremely simple and easy to use.
The ideal complement to other expensive and sophisticated control systems based on SNMP protocol.
MSMS6 main module running in the background, when the smartphone changes its mode to 'sleep',
keeps CPU and Wi-Fi interface in an active state. Thus the server's status control is available also in the 'sleep' mode of the smartphone.
You can download remote agents from: http://www.djack.com.pl/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=53
More information about MSMS: http://www.djack.com.pl/modules.php?name=msms60
Individual network drivers are installed as plugins to the NetLink Application, thereby allowing expandable access to a variety of popular networking protocols, such as Modbus and BACnet. This commonality provides a uniform interface, configuration and application experience, thereby reducing the user's learning curve and commissioning time.
NetLink is a free download and comes packaged with a demo mode plugin that generates random data values for evaluation purposes.
• Multiprotocol support via independently-installed plugins
• Select desired protocol and configure data access definitions
• Add data access definitions from discovered objects on the network
• Monitor and command data values
• Import and Export configuration settings
• Supports three types of user-configurable graphs for data visualization
• Bar graph
• Line graph
• Step graph
• Supports organizing data items into commandable groups
• Allows a variety of data item sorting options
• Supports configuration of an unlimited number of data items
• Supports data value scaling, units text, and decimal or hexadecimal values
• Real-time connection status feedback for all objects
• Supports localization for German language
• Free download, includes demo mode plugin
Android Developer and OEM Customer Features:
• 3rd-party project-specific licensing options available
• Ability to embed application screens as components of other Android applications
• Access plugin services independent of the NetLink application via standard Android APIs
The user's manual as well as documentation for Android developers is available here: http://www.iccdesigns.com/netlink.html
You can send Events from Tasker to terRemote or use terRemote to invoke tasks in Tasker. This is a great tool when you're using both apps! You can now use all your Tasker actions with a remote interface of terRemote. This also adds a lot more actions to your existing terRemote installation.
You can use every terRemote action such as communication with EventGhost. Thus, this plugin allows you to include EventGhost to your Tasker actions. Of course this also works the other way so you can send computer events to Tasker.
To use this plugin, you need both applications, Tasker and terRemote. They are both paid apps but the free version of terRemote also works with this plugin.
By downloading and using the app, you agree to the following points.
- This app comes "as is" which means that further updates, bugfixes and support are not guaranteed.
- You are using this application at your own risk. The author can not be made responsible for any negative consequences that may occur from using this app.
- No verbal or written statement of the author regarding this app can be binding. This includes this text, as well.
This app receives and handles events and/or button clicks and performs actions. It can thus work as a regular remote control app but it's much more than that. Using macros to perform actions on certain events gives you a lot of possibilities.
The current main feature is the communication with EventGhost. EventGhost is a Windows program that can control the OS (volume, onscreen text, mouse movements, keyboard commands, text to speech, ...) as well as many of its programs such as media players (Winamp, MediaMonkey, VLC, XBMC, Windows Media Player, iTunes, PowerDVD, DVBViewer, Foobar, ...) and others. It is also capable of controling peripheral devices.
To start using terRemote and EventGhost is easy, even if you don't have any experience with either of these programs, yet. terRemote has a built-in tutorial that shows you step-by-step how to control your computer via terRemote. It only takes about ten minutes to set up.
terRemote also supports the app Tasker. You can invoke Tasker events and send events from Tasker to terRemote, using payloads and variables. Install the free Tasker plugin for terRemote to use this feature.
Current main features:
- receive events and perform actions (see below)
- create macros to automate actions
- Button, Ratginbar and Seekbar widgets
- multiple layouts usable
- import/export function for backup and sharing
- multiple designs, icons, backgrounds, ... Everything is highly customizable.
- import of custom pictures to use as icon or background
- event log
- background service to send and receive events event when the app is not running
Currently available Actions:
- send events to EventGhost, using "durable events" and payloads.
- change the value, text, icon or enabled/disabled status of a widget
- start any app on the device
- invoke a task in Tasker
- display toast messages
- speak text using text-to-speech
- switch to a layout
- simulate network events
- change the device's wifi state
- go to/leave airplane mode of the device
Events that can be received by terRemote:
- network events (EventGhost)
- layout started
- incoming call, outgoing call, call ended
- wifi connected (with ssid filter)/disconnected/enabled/disabled
- Tasker events (free Tasker plugin available)
More feature are about to come. I will try to make a list and post it here. Until then, just contact me if you are looking for a certain possibility.
This free version has a 30 days trial period. After this period, the application start is delayed by 3 seconds and you will receive messages once in a while, asking you to contribute to the app development by buying the pro version. The functionality of this version will currently stay equal to terRemote Pro.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
This app is a combination of a vocabulary trainer, an exam preparator and a general knowledge trainer.
It gives you the possibility to learn almost anything you want - anywhere you want.
You give the answers to questions of your choice. Contrary to other apps, you have to type the answers instead of "imagining" it and then check if it was right. This takes a little bit more time but largely increases your learning efficiency. You will see that soon.
You learn lectures that consist of a series of question/answer pairs. These lectures are assigned to a quiz. A quiz is a collection of lectures. The priciple is similar to flashcards but the app offers way more possibilities. You can, for example, learn with pictures (such as flags), give options for the answer or add an additional information that contains further info about the question.
And the best thing is: You might not even have to enter the content on your own. Browse through the library of shared lectures to find exactly what you want to learn and then add it with one click.
If you don't find what you want, just use the in-app editor or the one on our homepage to quickly enter it on your own. You can help others by sharing your lectures.
You can also write me a mail if you feel that a certain lecture should really be in the app but you don't have the time to create it.
The Questions return based on how well you know them. In case of an incorrect answer, it will reappear soon. If you answer correctly, the question will be gone for a while until it needs attention again. The intervals are increasing with every right answer. This modified Leiner-system garantees that you have a sustainable learning success without being bothered by the "easy" questions all the time.
The whole app can be used offline but it has a variety of online features such as the Online Library, updating lectures, backup of your status, giving feedback, rating lectures, ...
Also, you can visit my homepage where you can browse through the existing lectures and create your own ones.
This app is my own project without any budget. Feedback and recommendations to friends are highly encouraged.
If you don't like the app, please contact me before you give a bad rating. I can add missing features if you need them.
Enjoy the knowledge.