Some comics are not working. May receive an update soon. Or this issue may be resolved in v2.
Question Content Comics v2 coming soon with new features. Stay tuned.
Comic Reader for Questionable Content by Jeph Jacques.
Completely free and ad free.
You may support the artist by purchasing QC goodies here:
This application allows you to download and save the comic. It splits the strips in single images so that you will get an amazing the reading experience. Slide to see next image.
-Split the strips in single images
-Slide left right to see next image
-Push notification when new strip is uploaded
-Save image local
All strips are hosted at http://questionablecontent.net
There are some cool merchandises...buying them you will be supporting the comic
Tags: QuestionableContent, Questionable Content, QC, comic, Marten Reed, Jeph Jacques
- Support for all popular comic formats like CBZ, CBR, PDF, CB7, CBT, Zip, Rar, 7z etc.
- Built-in high quality PDF support so no need to download any plugin.
- Designed for best experience on both phones and tablets.
- Feature rich yet easy to use.
- Auto scanning of your device including external SD Cards to build your catalog in seconds.
- Multiple catalog views, sorting options and search for easy access to your comics.
- Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive fullscreen mode.
- Virtual bookshelf look with multiple themes.
- Password protection.
- Reading list management.
- Performance and experience tweaking options.
- Fast viewing of comics through efficient caching.
- Multiple view modes, pinch to zoom and orientation options.
- Zoom and position lock feature for setting manual zoom level, page display position or both.
- Right to left and left to right reading order for Manga fans.
- Gestures for page turn, fast forward, fast reverse and almost all navigation needs.
- Auto split two page scans and auto crop margin.
- Bookmarks, auto remember reading location and comic reading status indicators.
- Single button sync and download of your comics from your Dropbox, Google Drives, Box accounts.
- Download manager for reviewing and priortizing your downloads.
- Parental control with password protected hidden folders.
- Screen brightness control.
- Image enhancer that auto adjusts brightness, contrast and saturation of comic pages. Works great on old comic scans, removes paleness and makes them more vibrant.
- Efficient caching for best performance without going out of memory.
We strive for delivering the best comic reader that not only meets the expectations of our users but also delights them each time they use it. Our products are backed with 24/7 customer support so that nothing comes in your way of reading comics.
Please write to us at email@example.com for your valuable queries, comments, feedback, suggestions and feature requests.
Tags: Comic, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, cbz, cbr, graphic novels
The problem is the same for everyone. A comic page that is way too big to fit in the screen.
Zoomed out, you can see the art just fine, but you can't read the text.
Zoomed in, you can read the text but you can't see what's going on!
Comic Reader Mobi's Smart Lens technology solves this once and for all! Just click on any text block, and CRM will automatically detect where it is and pop it out in a readable size! Best of all, it works on any image, so there's no need for proprietary formats or converted comics!
Finally, you can read the text and enjoy your comics as the artist intended!
*For the tablets*
Stream comics from your computer using an standard WebDAV server! Just point it to your comics directory, and never worry about transferring comics over again!
Supports double page views, so you can view your comics as they were intended!
*For the superficial*
Comic Reader Mobi has a nearly photorealistic page turn effect, that'll make you think you're reading the real thing!
*For the comic reader*
Supports RAR, Zip, CRB, and CBZ files, as well as directories full of images.
Each folder full of comics is considered a separate series, and your place will be remembered in each one. Now you can read multiple series without having to lose your place in each any of them.
*For the language student*
If you have a comic in the language you know, and the one you want to learn, you can use Comic Reader Mobi to practice reading it!
Just load both using the "Practice Language" feature, and whenever you're stuck on some text, or not quite sure, just click on the text bubble, and CRM will show you the text from the native language version!
Learn any language with practically any comic, and have fun doing it!
*For the Frugal*
Buy our universal license, and you can use Comic Reader Mobi on any kind of device you have!
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
* CBR, CBZ, and image directory comic support
* Comic collection browser with thumbnails
* Quickly zoom in locally on a section of a page
* Page thumbnails to quickly scan through comics
* Continuous bookmarking for all comics
* Gracefully handles dual-spread pages
* Easy collection management from the library
* Easily zoom into pages
STAY TUNED FOR:
* Search across your entire collection
* A homescreen widget to quickly jump to your comics
The free version is ad-supported. Please check out the paid application to get an ad-free version.
TAGS: CBR, CBZ, comics, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, graphic novel
Thanks to github, you are able to communicate back with the developer with bugs that you may find and even request new features that you think would make Open Comic Reader 10x better. Or give some of your time to contribute code to the project.
Project Homepage : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader
Submit Bugs/Requests : https://github.com/sketchpunk/opencomicreader/issues
* NO ADs... EVER.
* Bar minimum permissions
* Opens ZIP/CBZ, RAR/CBR and Image Folders.
* Save reading progress and resume last read page
* Page preloading
* Comic library with grid of covers that can be customized
* Pinch to zoom comic pages.
* Two folders can be selected to sync comics from
* Tap the left or Right side of a page for next/prev, Or Swipe
* Library Filtering
* Group issues by Series, can even edit series
* ComicRack Meta Data support for Folders and Zip/Cbz
☆ Featured Comic Book App in Play Store ☆
★☆ 1,000,000+ downloads ☆★
❤❤❤ 52,000+ reviews! ❤❤❤
Never be bored again! Get the latest rage meme pics!
✓ Fastest and simplest to use meme reader for f7u12
✓ Swipe smoothly from one troll comic to other rage face
✓ Zoom in and out of troll faces as much as you want
✓ Share best meme jokes on facebook, twitter, messaging, email…
✓ Save favorite lol pics to gallery for offline viewing pleasure ;-)
✓ Endless scrolling for funny troll pictures
✓ Most popular ragefaces and funny face pics - always updated from Reddit (more sources coming)
✓ Lots of comics to select from: Hot, New, Top of the week, classic rage comics etc.
✓ Constantly updated troll jokes
✓ Get your daily dose of ragecomics: forever alone, fffffffuuuuuuuuuuu guy, troll dad and more of the funnier and funniest comic characters!
Make you feel like a boss? Aww Yea!
Thanks to our users for their constant love and support. We will keep on improving this app and making it more fun, and look forward to receiving your feedback and bug reports. True Story!
U gusta? Problem? Email me right meow!
Stupid poem, as you are determined to read everything here..
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Gooby downlaod plz?
- ** WARNING ** Ads have been added. Don't upgrade if you do not want ads. We are trying to figure out some way to keep everyone happy - suggestions ?
- New: Now translated to Spanish also
- New: Use hardware acceleration when possible
- Speed up: data fetch, scrolling and save to disk
- Smaller APK: size < 1.5 Mb again
- Improved: German translation improved with support from Johannes F, Manuel A and Karl T
- Lots of minor bug fixes
- Bad: Ads
- Bad: Supports Android 2.2+ only now
- Improved: Reduce memory/space used - even faster
- New: can now be installed to external storage
- Bug fixed: No more repeated comics
- New: Internationalization!
- Improved: Robust comic preview loader
- Improved: Cleaner comics list
- New: More sources and more comics
- New: Added action bar on view screen with share/save actions
- Better quality of saved images
- Fixed the troll popup
- Looks better on Android 4+ devices
- Fixes issues with app slowing down with time, and using too much memory. Improved caching and cleanup!
- Read/Unread comics are marked now - easier to browse now!
- Share via email, facebook, twitter and many more!
- Dialog to avoid accidental exits
- Stability fixes - the most common crash/force close should be fixed now
- Save comic to phone feature
- Force close on settings menu - fixed
- Bug fixes/speed and stability improvements
- anonymously usage tracking of your app - helps us improve the application rapidly
- Stability improvements - fixed force close due to screen orientation changes while fetching the comics
- Fix polluting the gallery with rage images
- Faster and more bug/crash fixes
- Zoom/pinch for comics made better
- Prettier thumbnail stubs
- more UI improvements
Free access to more than 70,000 comics over 11 manga servers across the whole world. Huge user experience boost with suggestion on most popular manga among app users so that you will always find what you like.
Well-crafted for both phone and tablet, this app will certainly leverage your experience as a real comic lover.
From version 4.0, the long missed archive formats including cbr, cbz, zip and rar are supported. Now you can enjoy your own collections in this already fantastic app.
Comic Reader® is the final stop for your endless seeking.
English Comic Server
• Manga Here
• Manga Fox
• Manga Reader
• Comic Book Plus (Golden Age Comic)
• Fury Comics (Golden Age Comic)
Chinese Comic Server
Italian Comic Server
• Sub Manga
Spanish Comic Server
• Manga Here Spanish
French Comic Server
• Amine Story
• Ads Free
• More than 70K comics crawled over 11 manga servers
• Support comics/manga for English, Chinese, Italian, Spanish and French
• Golden age comics included
• Choose storage location, internal or external SD card
• Support Archive format includes CBZ, CBR, ZIP and RAR
• Download online comics
• Read comics directly online
• Read comics stored in devices
• Read from last quit page (configurable)
• Save book marks
• Favorite or Unfavorite online comics
• Mark local comics as read or unread
• Customize gestures and preferences
• Preview page in reading book mode
• Suggest popular manga based on user selection
Comic Reader is a free app and always be a free app. There is no in-app purchase nor any locked features. The reason why I build this app is purely because I love both programming and comics/manga. And I believe good comics not only bring fun to us but also let us have another thought on life and I enjoy to spread these treasures through my app. Just like those authors using their pen to build out the perfect world, I use code to architect the world the app I want.
Currently, comics and manga are sync with those official manga web sites on a monthly basis. You can support this app by donating through PayPal, the more you donate, the more hosting resources I can rent to better support this app.
Note, please add any wanted features in your comments and I will pick popular ones to implement. And please do not mark down this app if it misses your wanted features because I never say it supports them ! For people who give out poor rating without comments, they certainly shall not get respect in android community.
I have noticed that some countries have blocked one or more comic servers, if you are consistently getting errors on some comic servers, please test if you can access them from your web browser.
Start the app and it automatically searches and displays all the comics that are available on your phone. Select them, read them, enjoy their booms, zaps and pows.
Speech Balloon not readable? Text too small? Just double tap the screen to zoom in or perform a pinch/unpinch with two fingers to perfectly zoom in and out. Swipe left and right to turn the pages and keep on reading.
Supported formats: CBZ and CBR .
Supports tablets and smartphones, smart double tap zoom, syncing last read pages between devices, sharing comic pages, immersive mode, etc.
Project page: http://tt-rss.org/tt-comics/
Q: Why is RAR support so bad? Why do I get crashes when using RAR?
A: RAR is an undocumented proprietary format with terrible Android library support. See the project page for additional information on the subject.
Q: Why the internet permission?
A: Sync function requires it.
Q: Why access accounts permission?
A: Sync uses securely hashed name of the first Google account stored on your phone to identify you.
No personally identifiable information is sent when syncing.
Source available at Github: https://github.com/gothfox/Tiny-Comics-Reader licensed under GPL.
It has the following features:
- File browser to search comics
- Front pages preview
- You can advance page by swipe the image, or with a tap on the border of the screen
- Pinch zoom and double tap zoom
- Comics on formats cbz, zip, cbr and rar
- Different fit modes. The app fit the image width by default, but you can change it to fit height, the complete image, or even... the magic mode!
- The magic mode is an experimental feature, that tries to detect the panels of the page, and navigate by zooming them. In some comics the detection is awesome, in some comics doesn't work at all.
- Brightness adjustment with the volume buttons
- The app will remember the last read page of your comics
Comic Magic Reader is free software. You can get the source code at:
You can also follow me at twiter: @_pabloalba_
Read web comics seamlessly even in poor network conditions with this amazing app! It will remember which strips you've already read.
It downloads strips in advance so that even if you lose the connection because you're commuting for example, your reading experience will not be affected.
This app will work for any web comic in the world by installing its dedicated plugin, requesting it here if it doesn't exist or even develop it and publish it yourself so that others may use it aswell.
In order to find these plugins, simply search for "plugin for FCR" on the Play Store, or just follow the instructions on your phone once you've installed this app. If you can't find the one you'd want, send me a message from this page, or to the twitter account FastComicReader.
If you want to implement your own plugins, check out the open-source ones on github: https://github.com/Nodjo
CBR Reader Pro is *the* new lightweight Comic Reader for Android Tablets and Phones.
Features (so far)
- full tablet support
- optional navigation via gestures
- optional navigation via height adjustable buttons
- left-to-right and right-to-left reading
- multiple bookmarks per comic
- opens CBR and CBZ files
- comic cover gallery
- double-page support
- free multitouch zoom
- supports portrait and landscape mode
... more already in development, i.e. a global bookmark management tool.
We're still working on it and open for suggestions.
Tell us what you want. Tell us what you NEED! :)
Found a bug? Let us know so we can fix it!
Read Over 10000 manga on your Android phone or tablet.
Support 10 manga server.Better download speed.Larger manga database.
- Search manga with a keyword.
- Download manga to SD card.
- Read manga offline.
- Delete manga in SD card.
- Bookmark last read page.
- Fling on the pages and Pinch zoom.
- Lock Image in Auto, Partrait or Landscape mode.
- Volume up/down to control page next/prev.
"MangaSearcher" is a free Manga Reader for Android. There are so many "Manga Reader", "Manga Books", "Manga Watcher", "Manga Viewer", "Comic Reader", "Comic Books", and "Comic Viewer" in the market. Compare with them, "MangaSearcher" is still young. But we promise: We will continue develop new features for "MangaSearcher" and update it from time to time.If you like this app, you can share it in facebook, google+ or twitter.
More from developer
Those days are over. With this simple app, you can know exactly how much money to put on your MetroCard to get the right number of rides, and have nothing, or just a few pennies left when you're done.
Just enter the amount currently on your MetroCard, or skip that step if it's a new card. Then add or reduce rides to get exactly the number of rides you need! You'll also know how much total money you have on your MetroCard, and how much you'll have left over when you're done.