No Ads, no watermarks & various extra animation features.
Customizable 3D Visualization of audio on mobile device.
Cool and smooth changing colors and adjustable sensitivity.
- Mic input visualisation
- MP3 playback visualisation (mp3's from SD-card)
A control menu can be toggled by pressing the 'Back'-button.
PixiVisor is a revolutionary tool for audio-visual experiments. Simple and fun, cross-platform application with unlimited potential for creativity!
It consists of two parts: Transmitter and Receiver.
* Transmitter converts the low-resolution video (static image or GIF animation) to sound, pixel by pixel (progressive scan). This lets you listen to the sound of your image. But the main function of the Transmitter is to transmit the signal to the receiving devices.
* Receiver converts the sound (from microphone or Line-in input) back to video. You can set the color palette for this video, and record it to animated GIF file.
* file formats supported by Transmitter: JPEG, PNG, GIF (static and animated);
* real-time video export to animated GIF;
* 64 predefined color palettes;
* it also available for iOS, Windows, Linux and OSX;
* more functions in the next PixiVisor updates...
Examples of use:
* wireless Lo-Fi video transmission over audio;
* video signal transmission through audio cable; you can then modify that signal by some mixers or audio FX processors;
* sound visualization;
* searching for hidden messages in the ambient noise; EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon), ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication);
* save any sound to animated GIF;
* hide some images and animation in your music;
* something else...
Official PixiVisor homepage + test broadcasts + more videos:
Known solutions for some problems:
This application provides the powerful collection management, supporting multiple Karaoke collections, both local and remote. It is a player only, and is intended for those users who already have the song collection and want a good quality player. You can purchase the Karaoke songs from Amazon and make the lyrics using the free Karaoke Lyrics Editor.
The lyrics customization is also impressive: you can change all the attributes for the text lyrics, from the font size to the colors. You can also show the background image from your Gallery, either a selected one or a random one. This works even for CD+G lyrics!
Karaoke Player was developed with the tablet users in mind, and provides a different layout which utilizes the larger screens provided by the tablets.
The free version is ad-sponsored (the ads DO NOT cover the lyrics). A paid license is available as "Ulduzsoft Karaoke Player Paid" and once purchased will remove all ads.
Permissions: the Internet and Access Network State permissions are required by the Google Ads component. Internet is also used if you set up the remote collection. WAKE_LOCK is needed to keep the screen on during the song play.
SoundRecorder saves recording*.3gpp or recording*.amr on /sdcard. this can rename *.3gpp to *.3gp for mime-type audio/3gpp. mime-type audio/amr is recommended.