Goddess Aura Photography App Is Fun!
Learn how to give Aura Readings with our Goddess Aura Photography Aura Meanings Guide. It’s easy and it will start to feel right with a little practice. Have fun sharing your Goddess Aura Photography with friends and family.
Video on how to use the app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpA-mWEsBZI
Goddess Aura. What is Your Goddess Aura?
This table allows you to use a camera with manual control in any conditions.
The table does not account for reciprocity failure which reduces the sensitivity of film for very long exposures (this does not apply to digital sensors).
If you don't want ads, contribute to the project buying the pro app:
Check out Super Effect Photo Camera Booth!
The Super Effect gives each fan a chance to modify their photos by adding super power effects.
Superpower is a popular culture term for a fictional superhuman ability.
When a character possesses multiple such abilities, the terms super powers or simply powers are used. It is most frequently used in pulp magazines, comic books, science fiction, television shows and film as the key attribute of a superhero.
With our photo special effects app you can actually add some of our fantastic superpower effect we have callected for you.
Starting from gun filters, anime / manga (Dragon Ball, Naruto), nature powers to comics effect and SFX (anime / manga)
● Take a photo with the camera
● Load a photo from the phone
● Apply awesome special booth effects boothand filters!
● Save the modified picture
● Share camera booth pictures via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc
● Add gun effects, anime / manga (Dragon Ball, Naruto), nature powers, comics filters or SFX
● anime/manga filters: hairstyles, ki auras, Ki blasts and many more
Many forms of fiction feature characters attributed with superhuman, supernatural, or paranormal abilities, often referred to as "superpowers" (also spelled "super powers" and "super-powers") or "powers".
This tradition is especially rich in the fictional universes of various comic book stories, movies, and video games.
Below is a list of many of those powers / filters that have been used in this Super Effects Camera App.
● Gun effects: flamethrower, missles, smoke cannon, laser beam,
● Anime / manga related attacks: Dragon Ball ( Kamehameha and Final Flash, Death Ball, Destruction Disk, Ki Aura ) , Naruto ( Naruto Ransagen, Sasuke Chidori )
● Nature weapons: lightning bolt, fire ball, supernova, energy whirl, meteor
● Comics special effects: BOOM, POW, BOMB, BOOTH
● Japanese sound effects booth(SFX)
Types of Powers - Despite their vast diversity, most powers fall into a handful of categories defining their core identity :
Function : powers centered on what they do, usually specialized on relatively specific fields.
Source : powers centered on its origin (usually supernatural) allowing a variety of applications.
Mecanism : powers centered of the manipulation of immanent laws of reality.
Concept : powers centered on an idea, allowing essentially any special effect related to it.
Unfathomable : powers without actual cause/mecanism, defined as beyond understanding.
(Recommendations with the same phone photo archive path.)
Free version increased to 800 * 480 resolution
Long exposure photography is a happy thing, we try to let the phone can long expose.
Download it right now, you will find the process of a long exposure is so magical.
In the "Settings" in the "Resolution" lists all supported resolutions
Resolution list in full version and general version are the same.
Our editing tool contains a lot of artistic tattoo ideas for both girls and boys (rose, dragon, tribal and much more!).
Remember, making tattoos in real world is not a game, they will stay on your skin forever, so first check how it looks on our application.
Our photo editor is mostly free, but you can also buy special tattoo pack, check it now!
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
PhotoCaddy is the photography expert you can carry in your pocket. Equipment tips, camera settings, creative suggestions and technical points for over 50 categories of photography subjects, covering practically anything you will ever point your camera at.
- Guidance for over 50 different situations, from castles to rainbows and everything in between
- Over 500 total built-in tips
- Suggested camera settings
- Over 500 (and growing) tips shared by users around the world
- Ability to share your own tips
- Take notes of your own thoughts and ideas
- Custom categories
- Full developer support. Want something changed? Let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Whether you are serious about photography or just want to improve your travel album, PhotoCaddy will be there to help.
Photography Trainer(TM) guides you step-by-step how to set your D-SLR to take the perfect shot. Top-rated app with over 50,000 downloads across multiple countries and devices. Capture amazing photos by truly understanding shutter speed, aperture & ISO. Created by professional travel and advertising photographer Paul Timpa, this interactive app walks you through the steps to capture incredible photos, lets you view dozens of sample photos with camera settings, and provides a wide variety of photography tips and tutorials for both beginners and advanced photographers. Night photography, sports, landscapes, portraits, architecture, HDR & more. Best of all, the app doesn't require an internet connection, so it’s perfect for vacations and holidays too – learn photography no matter where you are in the world. You'll always have an expert with you in your pocket, there to help you take spectacular photos.
This is the original photography training app designed to improve your skills as a photographer. Not just an app to provide camera settings, the purpose of this app is to teach you the methods professional photographers use to take incredible photos.
NOTE: If you have any questions or need any support, for example if the app is purchased but does not immediately download, please e-mail me directly at PhotographyTrainer@yahoo.com and I will personally assist. Also free free to use that email for any suggestions for the app, as I always strive to make it even better on every update. Thank you and enjoy!
The BEST Photographic Light Meter
This is an application for photographers to measure the amount of light.
It reproduces a handheld digital incident light meter and you can use to adjust your camera for a precise and ideal exposure.
You get a reading in f-stops or shutter speed and after you can change values with VOL +/- buttons.
It uses two different kinds of measurement: frontal light sensor(if present) or back phone's camera.
It works fine on Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy SIII
Attention!! not all phones have the frontal light sensor
Now with depth of field DOF and FLASH range calculator!!
This easy-to-use FLASH calculator allows you to input a variety of variables, for example guide number GN, so that via a simple calculation photographers can determine the max distance of your subject
Lux 0-200000 (depends on Phone)
cal. 2.3 Nexus, 1.5 SIII
Download the trial first to see if the app works on your device, email me if you have any issues.
Can be used for any type of camera from film SLR to pinhole to cinematographic.
In addition to the two meters, the app includes a Sunny Sixteen calculator and a Depth of Field calculator.
• 150+ unique filters in categories: 'Lomo', 'Vintage', 'Simple tone', 'Black & White', 'Old Style', ‘Cold tones’, ‘Warm tones’ and 'Art'.
• 200+ amazing special effects: shadow, fabric, akvarel, rust, frames, scratch, light, fire, water, heart, brush, noise and many more.
• Artistic filters Sketch and Watercolor enable you to turn pics into beautiful works of art.
• Picframes helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames with 100 adjustable templates in Classic and Art categories, adjustable borders, frames, corners and backgrounds.
• Powerful collage making tool for creating free-form collages.
• Color Splash FX with filters: decolor, colorize or recolor your shots.
• About 50 free stickers and about 1000+ stickers in additional packs by categories Animals, Romance, Plans, Monsters, Food and many more.
• Magic Tools contains: Auto-Levels, Sharpening, Area-Auto-Levels, Blurring and Red-Eyes correction.
• Clone Stamp tool – easily choose and reproduce particular areas of your image. A must-have photo retouching tool.
• Lens Boost – get an amazing vignette effect with circle and linear (Tilt Shift) lens.
• Customizable text labels.
• Apply set of beautiful digital frames to your photos. Available packs: Holiday Frames, Christmas Frames, Summer Frames and Valentine's Day frames. You can download and try all frames for FREE.
• Rich set of photo enhancement tools: adjust color, brightness, contrast, hues, saturation, apply round and linear masks, selective color adjustment.
• Base transform operations: resize, rotate and crop.
• Action Sets: collect interesting operations into action sets and apply them again to new photos.
• Apply several operations to one photo: you can edit a photo and apply all features and effects to one photo at the same time.
• Use photos from your gallery or from Camera.
• Save the result in formats: Small, Normal, Large and Original. Save images in JPEG and PNG.
• Photo Studio PRO includes all unlocked packs, tools and features.
Would you have always with you an expert in photography to take your pictures?
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special photo tools like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and personal settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
This is a FREE app expandable with in app purchases.
An easy-to-use app to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos. You can pick a picture from your gallery or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch. Both black-white and color sketch results can be easily created by JUST one button click. There are two styles included in the app: "Sketch" and "Doodle". "Sketch" style creates more accurate results with better edges and curves, which is very good for human portrait photos. "Doodle" style is suitable for objects and nature views, since it is more casual with lower accuracy on edges and curves.
Photo Editor is also built-in within this app, which includes many useful and quick manipulations of your photos, such as drawing, saturation adjustment, filter effects, etc.
Saving images can be done quickly by a single touch of a button. Sharing pics are also supported. Photos can be shared from Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, Message, etc.
The standard of mobile photography
VSCO Cam is the premier way to shoot, edit, and share your photographs.
Available for most Android 4.0+ devices
VSCO Cam is integrated with the curated VSCO Grid, a showcase of exceptional images from around the globe. Find and follow other creatives from around the world and post your photos. Because beautiful imagery trumps social clout, the number of followers, comments, and likes are absent from the platform.
Sync & edit
Streamline your workflow by selecting photos to sync and edit across devices. VSCO Tools allow for fine-tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Straighten, Fade, Vignette, and more allow you to define your look. Simplify your editing process with Copy + Paste and Single Step Undo.
Images have never looked so stunning. Utilizing our innovative processing technology, VSCO Cam yields elegant results, previously unattainable on Android.
Browse a stunning array of preset packs available for purchase in the in-App store. From vivid colors to faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
Before & after
Compare your original image with the edited version by simply holding down on the image in edit view.
Browse the Library
Multiple thumbnail sizes allow for a customizable image browsing experience.
The information age
Easily view your image data including location, date, preset used, and more.
Share your photos to your VSCO Grid, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, your Gallery, and more.
The VSCO Journal is a wealth of original content, highlighting creatives from around the globe.
Join the VSCO Community to sync and edit photos across devices, showcase original work, follow other creatives, and download previously purchased presets. Submit your images for the opportunity to be featured on the curated VSCO Grid.
To view samples and learn about other great VSCO products, please visit vsco.co.
Designed as the ultimate selfie app, B612 is loaded with fun and fresh features you won't find anywhere else.
+ Selfie videos: Show the world how awesome you are with a 3 or 6 second video clip complete with sound. Just tap and hold the screen to start recording.
+ Rear camera support: Swipe the screen from top to bottom to show your friends the world through your eyes.
+ Random filter: Sometimes it feels like it can take an eternity before you find just the filter you’re looking for. Just tap the random button! B612 also remembers which filters you like using most and selects them for you.
+ Vignette: This feature is perfect for darkening the borders of photos to bring out what's truly important. Each vignette automatically adjusts to the filter you're using.
+ Tilt-shift: Blur the lines of focus for a gentle touch that brings out the true you even more.
+ Collage shot: Show everyone a glimpse of your universe by putting your smiles together into one photo. Create 3D pictures that stand out with this feature.
+ Timer: 2 Seconds, 5 Seconds... Strike the perfect pose before the shutter comes down!
+ Selfie stick: Set your Bluetooth remote and enjoy an even more liberating photo-taking experience.
+ Share: Post your pics and share them easily on Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram.
When you're trying to find the perfect angle that shows off the real you,
when you've got a minute and a smartphone in your hand,
when you find yourself in exotic locales and want to show the whole world,
when you're hanging out with friends and suddenly feel the need to make weird faces,
when your grandma's visiting for the first time in ages and you want to treasure the moment,
when your daughter's face lights up like an angel and you want to remember that smile for forever,
B612 was made for all these moments and more.