Your screen is the window into an evolving world.
Move around to look around.
Thom Yorke - radiohead.com
Nigel Godrich - twitter.com/nigelgod
Stanley Donwood - slowlydownward.com
Universal Everything - universaleverything.com
Released by Ticker Tape Ltd.
The Radiohead - unOfficial App bring that magnificent band to Google Play! Come and join us in this great app.
The newest version, which is called AUTUMN, brings the following features:
1. Radiohead Soundcloud channel (including fans uploads)
2. Discography and Lyrics
3. Radiohead Official YouTube Channel
5. Facebook Fan Page;
6. YouTube Related Videos (>120 thousand videos); and
7. Online Chat Room - talk to other fans all over the world.
8. YouTube playlists
9. Top Songs - based on fans votes
Keep an eye on ekholabs, we will surprise you very soon!
Discography - Lyrics - Chat - Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud - Facebook - Playlists
Now, X92.9 is no longer just for Calgary, we're now available everywhere on your Android device. Download the X92.9 Android App today and enjoy Calgary's New Rock Alternative.
Owners of some devices running Android Lollipop 5.0+ (especially Google Nexus) are reporting runtime errors. If you are currently running Lollipop, please be aware that this app may not run. If you purchased it and it doesn't work, please request a refund right away. It still works perfectly on all other Android versions below Lollipop.
We apologize for the inconvenience and are looking for a solution. Thank you.
The Semzo Team
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Looking for a simple, yet authentic sounding Mellotron app for your Android? You've found it. Mobi-Tron was created for musicians who can't leave the studio without a Mellotron in their pocket.
Our sound files are the real deal. Sampled from a 1973 M400S Mellotron, Mobi-Tron sounds exactly like a Mellotron because the sounds came from an actual Mellotron.
As you can imagine, the sound samples can get pretty hefty, so we have to sell each patch separately. It's still a lot easier than changing the tapes.
There are currently three different Mobi-Tron versions:
- Strings Edition like the one heard in Led Zeppelin's "Rain Song" (This is the one you are looking at now)
There are two other versions available for purchase:
- Choir Edition like the one heard in Radiohead's "Exit Music (For A Film)"
- Flute Edition like the one heard in The Beatles' "Strawberry Fields Forever"
Mobi-Tron's interface is very simple, but it's unique from other smartphone and tablet-based apps. The top two rows feature built-in chords that you play at the push of a button. We found that it was just two difficult to switch from one chord to another with keys -- so we gave you pre-configured buttons.
Need to add a little more to the chord? That's fine because there is still a one-octave keyboard on the bottom row that functions independently from the chords.
The buttons work like vintage on/off switches. When you push down a button it plays the sample until you push it again to turn it off.
It's simple, quirky and charming just like a real Mellotron and tons of fun to play. Mobi-Tron is the perfect on-the-go songwriting tool for the vintage keyboard aficionado.
All Mobi-Tron versions are completely ad-free.
You can export any rhythm to a .wav file for using in any other recording or production app.
* Top quality powerful acoustic drum sampled sounds.
* 18 Drumsets
* +100 Rhythms, many of them extracted from famous songs.
* Create your own rhythms.
* Any time signature, up to 17 times, and 6 subdivisions.
* Friendly, so easy to use interface.
* Export any groove to wav file.
* Rhythms are divided in Banks: Rock, Grounge, FunkRock, Progressive, Odd Times and User.
* Combine the drum patterns (+400) to create your own rhythms.
* Tap button to set bpm quickly.
* Perfect for playing on the go.
* Editing Patterns:
X -Strong hit
x - Weak hit
0 - Special Hit ( Open on hats, Bell on ride, Drag on snare, Low tone on kick, Low tom on toms )
* Some of the Rhythms Included
Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin), Crazy (Aerosmith), Walk this way, Close to me (The Cure), Just like heaven, Thunder (ACDC), Light my Fire (The Doors), Purple Haze (Jimmy Hendrix), Fire, Uprising (The Muse), undisclosed, Satisfaction (The Rolling Stones), Sober (Tool), With or (U2), Without you, Beautiful Day, You're gonna, go far, Kid (Offspring), Clocks (Coldplay), Mr. Brightside (The Killers), No one knows (Queens of the Stone Ag), Vertigo, Last nite ( the Strokes), Up in the Air (Thirty seconds to mars) , etc …
Smells like (Nirvana), Teen Spirit, Come as you are, Even Flow (Pearl Jam), The Pretender ( Foo Fighters), Use Somebody (kings Of Leon), Interstate Love (Stone Temple Pilots), Rooster (Alice in Chains), Decode (Paramore), Say you'll haunt me (Stone Sour) ...
SuperUnkown (Soundgarden), killing name (Rage against the machine), Erotic Nightmare (Steve Vai), Strange (Satriani), Dani California (Red Hot Cjili Peppers), in the end (Linking Park), If you could see me now (The Script), Bring me to life ( Evanescence) …
Answers, Pyramid (Radiohead), Time Flies (Oasis), Bell game, Six O' Clock (Dream Theater)
Odd Times Bank
Money (Pink Floyd), Manic Depression (Hendrix), All you need is Love (The Beatles), Seven Days (Sting), Broken Toy (Keane), Blackened (Metallica), White Room (Cream), Sound of Muzak (Porcupine Tree)
With the ascendance of rock and roll, a watershed moment occurred between 1962 and 1964 when the Surfaris released "Wipe Out", as well as when Ringo Starr of The Beatles played his Ludwig kit on American television; these were events that motivated legions to take up the drums.
A trend towards bigger drum kits in Rock music began in the 1960s and gained momentum in the 1970s. By the 1980s, widely popular drummers like Billy Cobham, Carl Palmer, Nicko McBrain, Phil Collins, Stewart Copeland, and perhaps most notably Neil Peart were using large numbers of drums and cymbals and had also begun using electronic drums. In the 1990s and 2000s, many drummers in popular music and indie music reverted to the basic four piece drum set standard.
In the 21st century, it has not been uncommon for drummers to use a variety of auxiliary percussion instruments, found objects, and electronics as part of their "drum" kits. Popular electronics include: electronic sound modules; laptop computers used to activate loops, sequences and samples; metronomes and tempo meters; recording devices; and personal sound reinforcement equipment (e.g., a small PA system to amplify electronic drums and provide a monitor for singing)
EXPERIENCE AN ENDLESS WORLD OF MUSIC, FROM MAINSTREAM STARS TO UNDERGROUND HEROES!
NO FEES, NO ADS: ONLY MUSIC!
- Our agnostic metaplayer (Youtube, Bandcamp, Soundcloud) gives you access to a library of over 4 million artists / 40 million tracks.
- Search and browse by artist, album, song, genre or label
- Enjoy complete albums, organized into full artists discographies
ENJOY LIVE MUSIC & SUPPORT YOUR MUSIC SCENE!
- Keep in touch with the tour dates of your favorite artists and latest discoveries
- More streaming audio sources
- News feed for favorite artists
- New recommendation / discovery tools
- Price comparison engine