Most of the apps and networks have been added, but even if your network is not found you can add the balance check manually for example *100# etc.
Email me if there is a problem in any network
Following Mobile Networks are supported
China Mobile Hong Kong
Loop Mobile India
Following Countries are supported
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Wallis and Futuna
Balance Check - Check Balance is Free of cost app so kindly dont forget to rate it
If your Operator is not automatically supported, then you can manually add your Mobile Operator's USSD code (eg *100#).
Free Check Mobile Balance is a free app, enjoy and dont forget to rate
This app will convert the annoying USSD messages sent by the service provider into Notifications instead.
- Example of USSD messages are, "You have 0.00 left" or "You have used 100MB in the last session".
- Note, For your convenience, when you explicitly execute a USSD call, like *111# to check balance the result will be displayed normally and will not be blocked.
The app will also store the previous 25 USSD Messages in history.
Since Android doesn't provide an official API to deal with USSD notifications, This app uses a kind of a hack. So it WILL NOT work on all the devices. I'm sorry if it doesn't but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, unless Android provides an API.
This is the official Issue for requesting this feature.
Reference : Credit to commandus.com, for the android USSD Hack.
Wherever you are, watch and protect immediately by using DIGIiMobile Touch Lite.
1. Device Management
2. Live View : Supporting split-screen for 4ch, 9ch, and 16ch
3. Codec support : MPEG4 and H.264
The key benefits of using Loker:-
• sync and store your personal digital content such as pictures, videos, contacts, calendar and files to the Cloud.
• Access your content from any device such as mobile phones, computers and tablets
• share your digital content with your friends and family through email or social network sites such as facebook, twitter and more
First 5GB is free.
Please follow the installation instructions below:
1. Check if your phone is vulnerable.Open your browser and navigate to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
2. If your phone is vulnerable you will see your IMEI number displayed. (*#06# is not an IMEI number!).
This means that service MMI commands can be executed on your phone, when you visit a malicious web page. The MMI commands are service commands, and if you see the IMEI it doesn't mean that your phone is vulnerable to the Samsungs data wipe vulnerability. Still everyone can execute MMI commands on your phone asking you to open a remote web page URL.
3. If DON'T see the IMEI number, you are safe and you don't need this app :)
4. If you see a popup with your IMEI number, then install this app from Google Play (click on install button on the the left).
5. Once you install the app navigate again to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
6. Your phone will ask you how to complete the action. Choose USSDFix and mark it as default for this action.
7. You will see a notification that your phone tries to open a page that contains a USSD call and will block it.
8. Your phone is safe now !
NOTE: The app uses a hidden launcher and will not appear in the list of the other apps on your phone desktop. If you want to remove the program, please navigate to Settings / Manage Applications and then remove "USSDfix" app.
Keywords: USSD, security, vulnerability, patch, Notel links, tel link, Android, dirty USSD code, DirtyUssdCode, ekoparty, galaxy, galaxy s III, GalaxySIii, mobilepostcross, Ravi Borgaonkar, RaviBorgaonkar, samsung, security conference, SecurityConference, touchwiz, USSD, USSD code, UssdCode