The latest version of TestKing Testing Engine, a popular IT Certification test-taking app, allows for the easy access to your Testking account. Login to your exams, practice when you’re on the go, learn from the mistakes you’ve made and review your exam history & progress on your Android device.
TestKing makes passing your IT Certifications exams a breeze! Bringing you over 3500 IT exams from 130 Certification providers, including Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, VMware, CompTIA and many more, we make sure that the practice topics and questions you get from us are what exactly what you need to focus on for your IT exam. Our weekly updates keep you ahead of the game in your IT exams preparation.
What else is so cool about this App? You can access all TestKing’s demo exams for FREE.
“So, what exactly do I get?”, you may ask…
- Convenient access to your TestKing account.
- Speedy download of all exams you had previously purchased to your Android device.
- Manual download: choose which ones of your exams you want downloaded to your gadget and skip the ones you don’t need at the moment.
- Convenient access to over 3500 IT exams from 130 IT Certification providers: from Oracle to Cisco and more.
- Efficient search through all TestKing exams.
- Weekly updates with the latest exam changes.
- Wide range of flexible settings you expect from professional App: set time, randomize exam questions order, sort by question types, set exam time and more.
Think something’s wrong with this app? Please email us at email@example.com
This app is unique in that it helps you master the most commonly asked questions, instilling you with the confidence that you need to endure the most difficult of interviews. Application covers all Common questions and also questions specific to any particular area in Testing and QA.
If you want to buy the source Code contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 450+ questions that prepare you for any type of interview.
2. Provide an option for user to practice his/her own answers as your application will present your with question. User can think of his answer then compare how his answer is different from our answer.
3. Interview Questions has been categories for ease of use.
4. This Application puts the interviewee in the driver's seat and helps them steer their way to impress the interviewer with their knowledge.
Application Cover questions from Following 10 broad Categories.
1. Database Testing
3. Localization Testing
4. Manual Testing
5. Network Testing
6. QA Testing
7. QuickTest Professional (QTP)
8. Software Testing
9. Websites Stress/Load Testing
Q. ) How to Test Database Procedures and Triggers?
Ans: Before testing Data Base Procedures and Triggers, Tester should know that what is the Input and out put of the procedures/Triggers, Then execute Procedures and Triggers, if you get answer that Test Case will be pass other wise fail.
These requirements should get from DEVELOPER
Q.) What does black-box testing mean at the unit, integration, and system levels?
Ans :Tests for each software requirement using
Equivalence Class Partitioning, Boundary Value Testing, and more
Test cases for system software requirements using the Trace Matrix, Cross-functional Testing, Decision Tables, and more.
Test cases for system integration for configurations, manual operations, etc.
More from developer
Calculate time difference between two times.
• Easy to use
• 24h or am/pm mode available
• Choose which time values to use (example you can choose to show only minutes as a result for the calculation)
• Old times are stored
• Easy to set current time
• Calculate what is the time when you add or remove time units from the given time
Note: Leap day times are included in leap years, so the actual time in milliseconds is not spread for every year.
Very easy to use speed limiter application. Application gives you five different speeds to choose from and gives an alert if you're not inside of your current active speed limit's ranges. Very customizable, automatic limit changer included.
• Five different speed limits.
• Available speed formats: kph (kilometers per hour) or mph (mails per hour).
• Speed limit has speed, upper limit, lower limit, limit type (lower,upper,both), activity state.
• Automatic limit changer (can be enabled or disabled) to ease the use.
• On alert you can choose to: Turn background red, vibrate, play sound.
• Keep screen on.
• Handle orientation and acceptable GPS accuracy.
• Adjust the acceptable GPS speed value.
Very handy and easy to use with many settings to customize the use. Automatic saving for name suggestions (The more you use, the easier is the use!). Share and export lists and name suggestions.
• Keep screen on (on/off)
• Show/hide search bar
• Sort list items in creation order or alphabetically
• Vibrate on list click (on/off)
• Use suggestions
• Move checked items to the bottom of the list
• Uncheck all items from the list with one click
• Change list font size
• Open last viewed list on startup
• Orientation lock (auto/landscape/portrait)
• Swipe to delete or edit list items (on/off)
• Ask confirmation for delete actions (on/off)
• And many more...
Please read help before using the application and feel free to send me mail.
Languages: english and finnish
• Programs including multiple different timers
• Set alarm sounds, vibration patterns, color themes
• Control repeat counts of the program
• See the timeline of the whole program on the screen
• Keep screen on and lock screen orientation
• Use vibration if device is in silent mode (on/off)
• Handle behaviour if phone call is received or application is switched to background
Languages: english and finnish
Use this application to remember ages, events and see how much time is remaining or has gone from that moment.
Uses local database.
Languages: English and Finnish.