About the application
ShareKNA is a community-based application and communication platform aimed at enhancing the relationship and transparency between citizens, on the one hand, and between state institutions, service institutions and private institutions on the other, through effective and direct communication through reporting, improvements and observations in general or As well as receive inquiries, alerts and news.
And other services provided by this application to keep the citizen in constant contact with these institutions and provides documentation, providing the effort, time and cost.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully when using this application. Once you use this application, you agree to the SharekNA Terms and Conditions.
Sharkna Group reserves the right to amend and / or modify and / or update these Terms and Conditions of this Application at any time.
Welcome to ShareKNA (Sharena), which contains a range of services.
This app is free
Application: Smartphone application owned by Sharkna team.
User or Subscriber: The subscriber or user registered in the application (Sharena).
• The Sharkna team and its specialists strive to ensure that the application contains correct and accurate information, free of viruses or harmful software, etc., as is the case in all applications, without providing guarantees and we are not responsible for any direct or indirect financial or moral losses. Protection applications on his device. You expressly agree that you are using this application at your own risk.
• Sharekna Team is not responsible for any delay in providing and / or reconnecting (ShareKNA), and / or loss of data for any reason, and / or interruption, suspension or termination of the Service.
• You are solely responsible for all information or any order for which the application is used and assumes full responsibility for the accuracy and accuracy of what is published.
User or subscriber responsibility:
• Maintain its registration and confidentiality information.
• Do not infringe the intellectual property rights of our partners and / or allow and assist them.
• You are not entitled to refer to our team if you stop providing a service or feature of the application.
• You are solely responsible for all information or any order for which the application is used and assumes full responsibility for the accuracy and accuracy of what is published. The Sharakna team is not responsible for your use of the application for illegal, immoral, and / or harmful matters.
Steps to use:
• ShareKNA can be obtained from the Play Store or the App Store for free.
• Account creation requires some common information about the user: mobile number, email address, username and password, place of residence. Our Partner team is entitled to amend the registration requirements if necessary.
For any inquiry please contact us