* View and update all details of your and/or your field techs schedules.
* Record status changes to work orders in process
* Change time-in and time-out
* Update labor details, invoice information
* Record materials used on the job
* Capture customer’s signature
* Call, email and get driving directions directly from the application your customers, job sites, contacts, vendors and manufacturers
* View A/R balances for customers and job sites
* Ability to create a new schedule from the mobile
* Ability to create copies of an existing schedule
* Ability to create a follow up schedule out of an existing schedule
* Most features work even when device is offline and has no internet connection
* Ability to create new parts on the mobile
* Ability to change the status and sub status directly from the dispatch screen
* And much more...
Please Note: This app requires the purchase of a mobile license. In order to run the application you must also own at least one desktop license of FieldOne.
For any technical assistance or feature requests please contact our support team directly as they do not monitor the Marketplace for reports. Our support team CAN BE REACHED via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 845.918.1858 Ext 3.
Forcelink manages everything needed to install, inspect, maintain, repair and replace assets in the field on an Android device.
Forcelink reduces operational costs, improves efficiency, and shares information across all user categories as well as managing asset hierarchies and history. Key features include:
- Geo-locate resources/customer/assets, for display on maps on the mobile and portal
- Improve the speed and accuracy of allocating inspection work orders to field resources
- Bar code scanning/capture
- Electronic communication with field resources, track and map completed work, track overall progress
- Manage third party contractors activity while having visibility on all work
- Take and upload photos
- Create asset database from the field, create asset hierarchy
- Schedule future maintenance actions and create and export work orders to service suppliers
- Fully auditable to micro level detail, full time stamped audit trail of attendance
- Real-time status and check lists completed for each inspection, special instructions, free text notes fields etc.
- Location address, contact information, map location etc. all available on the mobile phone to field resources
Note: To use Forcelink you must be a registered subscriber with access to the Forcelink back office. The back office allows users to schedule work and dispatch work to the mobile users. Contact us at email@example.com to inquire about becoming a Forcelink subscriber.
This app - offering a streamlined view of the same information presented on desktops, laptops, and tablets – is available only to RapidDispatch customers and is specifically designed for smaller format smartphones.
RapidDispatch is a service management software offering that allows both office and field staff to quickly access schedules, work orders, and customer details in real time across a variety of computing platforms, thereby enabling everyone in a field service organization to efficiently work in sync by having the most up-to-the-minute information.
A web-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) application hosted entirely on secure servers in the cloud, RapidDispatch frees service professionals from having to perform software installations, downloads, server upgrades, and all other computer-related maintenance chores which allows them to concentrate instead on the needs of their businesses and customers.
Highlights of RapidDispatch include:
• Convenient, centralized service management system that is available 24x7 from any location with web access
• Lets organizations effectively deploy field staff, equipment, and resources
• Provides role-based levels of access – one for administrators and one for technicians
• Uses Google Maps for dispatch boards to track assigned work orders and technicians
• Provides tools for maintaining material, equipment lists, and service truck inventory
• Handles work order processing, invoice billing, payment tracking, and customer credits
• Includes summary charts with the overall status of work orders and invoices
• Features a dashboard calendar view for scheduling work orders and technicians by the day, week, month, or timeline
RapidDispatch is available on a per-user, monthly subscription basis and customers are eligible for unlimited free technical support via email.
For more information, please visit http://www.rapiddispatch.com/