Management for a FiberGateway, Wi-Fi networks and connected devices.
Exclusive and free use for customers with Fibergateway Altice Labs.
Install the MEO Smart WiFi App for free and you can manage your Fibergateway at home and over Wi-Fi on your device.
The MEO Smart WiFi App is available for smartphones and tablets with Android OS 4.1 or higher.
With this application you can manage your Wi-Fi networks in your access with FiberGateway Altice Labs:
• Enable/disable Wi-Fi networks at home
• change the names of your 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi networks
• change their passwords
• create and manage GUEST networks
• enable or disable the WPS button for available Wi-Fi networks
• view the connected devices on your LAN
• manage equipment connection permissions
• create schedules / weekdays to disallow devices from your network
• change Wi-Fi channel and bandwidth
• check the physical rate for the connected devices
• check the power level for the connected devices
The Fibergateway App is a local application and only works on your WLAN (Wireless LAN) with the proper Wi-Fi credentials of your access. To use the MEO Smart WiFi App, once it's installed on your device and connected to one of the Wi-Fi networks at home, log in with your Fibergateway admin credentials.
IMPORTANT: If you have not yet changed your Fibergateway admin password, you should do so immediately with the MEO Smart WiFi App. If you have a problem, you can always undo and redo settings by connecting the Fibergateway to an Ethernet cable with a PC and accessing the Fibergateway Administration Web site at http://192.168.1.254
Refer to the Fibergateway equipment manual at: