fever-i-dor assists in calculating the dose of anti-inflammatory and antipyretic drugs (fever control) for children. It allows creating a history of each child's episodes of fever and pain. The sharing of profiles between several authorized users (parents, grandparents, pediatrician, etc.) allows several caregivers to maintain a centralized record, avoiding doubts about medications and administration times, with personalized alerts and reminders.
If you use Apple Watch, you will also receive notifications on your wrist to measure temperature or administer medication on time.
NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 2.0
Registry of consultations:
- Record the clinical appointments for each episode of fever or pain: in addition to the date, location and name of the specialist, also add the most important notes about the appointment, such as diagnoses, medical advice or medications administered at the appointment.
Support and advice:
- Communicate with us directly by chat, in the application itself;
- Benefit from improvements in the recommendations given when you record temperatures in episodes of fever.
- Change the ordering of profiles on the entry screen;
- Use colored icons to identify profiles, if you do not want to use photos;
- Change the name of each episode, for easier reference in the history.
- Usability and legibility improvements in profiles;
- New profile editing screen;
- Improvements in the management of profile sharing;
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Choose: possibility of choosing the type of medication (paracetamol and ibuprofen) to calculate the appropriate dose.
Calculate: entering the child's weight using a "slider" or "clicking" and entering manually. The correct dose is shown in real time.
Create: the application allows you to create personalized profiles for each of the children, where a number of very useful and easy-to-consult information are stored.
Save: each child's episodes of fever and pain are automatically saved, among other references, such as the weight and dose to be administered for each medication.
Sharing: allows parents to share the application with other care providers they trust (family member, pediatrician), maintaining full control over the access and duration of that sharing.
We appreciate your support in using our app.
We work to improve your experience, and we want to contribute to your quality of life and that of your children. Help us to improve with your feedback, placing your review in the app store or reporting the problems you encounter.
The development of this app is active and we will correct any bugs in future updates.