RailTime covers all stations and stops in Belgium, in addition to major international connections.
RailTime enables you to:
• Plan and save your journey between two stations
• Check arrival and departure times and platform numbers for your train
• Be informed automatically of any delays on your train
• Save your regular journeys in your favourites
• Find out about cancelled or additional stops
• See all the trains departing or arriving at a station
• Consult the map for your station's neighbourhood, or find the nearest station
• Follow major disruptions on the network
• Be informed about works
• For commuters: update your daily search automatically every day
• Set a wake-up alarm for when you arrive at your destination.
• Create a widget to consult your favourite stations directly without opening the application
Explanation of the various permissions:
- GPS : center the map on your actual position, retrieve the nearest station
- Phone call : only required to call one of the “in –app” useful numbers (RailTime by Phone and Securail)
- Add/Modify calendar events : save a route search in your calendar
- Send email : share information by email
Following on from the success of the website www.railtime.be, and its mobile version m.railtime.be, Infrabel, the manager of the Belgian railway infrastructure, presents the Android app.
A perfect match between a simple application of route planner and timetables, and beetween a communicative and social network oriented platform!
So many features! Give it a try:
* Route planner: The easiest way to travel in Belgium.
* Real time information!
* Social networks: Twitter is your friend, and gives you all the real-time user information (using #SNCB, #NMBS, #BeTrains hastags)
* Included chat: allow you to communicate with all the Android people in your train. A very cool tool if you are alone on your seat and want to meet people.
* Traffic issues: get all the issues in the train network.
* Get the closest station! Once you got it, launch Google Maps, or Navigation (need Android 1,6 or higher)
Follow @BeTrains on Twitter!
Features: autodownload of line updates | distinguishes between weekend/working days
Available Lines for train and boat in the cities of Lisbon and Porto:
• Aveiro (CP)
• Azambuja (CP)
• Braga (CP)
• Caíde (CP)
• Cascais (CP)
• Ermesinde (CP)
• Guimarães (CP)
• Metro Transportes do Sul (MTS)
• Sado (CP)
• Sintra (CP)
• Soflusa / Transtejo (Barreiro; Cacilhas; Montijo; Seixal)
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
- Informar quais os itinerários possíveis para qualquer ponto (origem/destino) da Área Metropolitana de Lisboa
-Consultar os horários das diferentes carreiras/linhas, organizados por modo de transporte
- Consultar os percursos e as paragens dos diferentes transportes públicos
- Guardar favoritos
O SAPO, MEO, MOCHE e PT EMPRESAS são marcas do Grupo Portugal Telecom..
MOVE-ME is an application that allows mobile access to global and diversified information about public transports available in Lisbon Area.
Fully new in Portugal, MOVE-ME shares to the final user wide and spread information concerning several operators of public transports and allows planning our routes in real time with features like intermodality and real time.
Nevertheless, the system allows finding the next departures, consulting the waiting times and destinations that are associated to next vehicles of a place chosen by the user.
An integration of maps enables the user to define a localization providing information such as:
• What are the nearest stops?
• What are the nearest points of interest?
• When is the next vehicle to pass in this stop?
The route finder helps the user to find the best route to a specific place. The solutions given take into consideration the real time vehicle positions and return the best option for that moment, if the information is available from the provider. The system informs the passing time for each stop, the local place to change and walking route between them.
More from developer
A aplicação TAXIMOTIONS Driver permite aos táxis estarem em permanente ligação com os seus clientes, sem ter que fazer investimentos avultados ou assumir custos fixos elevados.
A TAXIMOTIONS Driver é dirigida tanto a táxis independentes, como a táxis ligados a centrais, que pretendem aumentar o volume de serviços realizados e serem recompensados pela qualidade dos mesmos. A TAXIMOTIONS é compatível com qualquer outro sistema de despacho já utilizado.
Com a TAXIMOTIONS, os motoristas de táxi podem receber pedidos de serviço dos seus clientes e visualizar, em mapa, qual a localização do passageiro e qual o seu destino.
Para tal, basta que tenham um tablet ou um smatphone com pacote de dados activo. Para que a sua aquisição não seja uma barreira, a TAXIMOTIONS estabeleceu um parceria com a Vodafone, que pratica preços mais competitivos que os do mercado para os táxis da rede TAXIMOTIONS.
Os empresários de táxi podem, em tempo real, fazer a gestão da frota através de um qualquer dispositivo com acesso à internet. Podem também, a qualquer momento, consultar todos os serviços realizados e analisar todos os seus detalhes.
Faça já o download da aplicação TAXIMOTIONS e comprove como é fácil começar já a aumentar as suas vendas.
A TAXIMOTIONS já está a revolucionar a indústria de táxi em Lisboa e em Portugal
POMOS O SEU NEGÓCIO DE TÁXI EM MOVIMENTO!