You already know the new app for your condo?
Where can a set of documents and minutes of meetings be shared and can you can report occurrences?
Each user registered in the software has a profile where they can have their data always updated.
This application is available to owners and service technicians. Here you can report a malfunction by attaching a photograph even without internet on site.
Technicians, by scanning QR codes placed at various maintenance sites, can report that they have been on site and that products have consumed.
This is the solution for more efficient management of your condominium.
What are you waiting for to download?
* Newsletters: Your condo management company can post newsletters in the backoffice and they are available on the App with notifications;
* Payment Modes: MB WAY, Payshop, ATM References and Bank Transfer;
* My Documents: Current Account Statement; Receipts; Billing Notices and Tax Declaration;
* Ownership Debts: Balance Sheet and Debts;
* Condominium Accounts: Summary of Accounts; Monthly Results and Expenditure Summary;
* Digital Meeting - Participate in the Meeting by Videoconference;
* List of Meetings with the possibility of downloading the Minutes;
* Occurrences: Report malfunctions with the possibility of uploading photo (records offline);
* Condominium Regulation;
* Condominium Files;
* My Profile: Your data; change password; Change language; change App color and request update of personal data.
* Report malfunctions with the possibility of upload photo (records offline);
* Close assigned damage tasks (with notification of new tasks arrival), with the possibility of registering consumed products, as well as the delivery note number;
* Registration of passage at the maintenance site by reading QR code and NFC Tags, with the possibility of registration of consumed products, as well as the packing slip number.
Note: This application requires a login with your condo management company.
If your company doesn't use GC yet (https://gc.solidsoft.com), suggest this app!