Simple & effective Nicely done, does occasionally skip a track when pressing next or previous. But not too much of a problem as I tend to use shuffle alot.Suggestion for future updates, what about user colour schemes or ability to create own playlists? P.s. anyone wanting repeat or shuffle in portrait mode just tap on track/artist text at the bottom...
Almost perfect The app needs some fixes. When I touch the song I want to play it plays the next one. When I touch the next button it skips 2 songs. It would be nice if you could put the time too
Just what it should be Exactly what I want, just a simple player that doesn't distract me while I'm driving, no switching albums like Rocket Player, no crackling like the default player, the screen stays on, like part of my dash. Perfect
No shuffle in Portrait fotmat Needs a Shuffle button in Portrait mode, as once I have docked the phone in the car i can't access the Shuffle, Repeat, or Fave buttons, and I don't want to start with track 01 every time I go out. Also the music doesn't pause or decrease in volume with voice directions from Google Navigation. Otherwise not bad at all...
Light on Features Good controls for the car but not many features to customize experience. Not even a shuffle function. Disappointing.
- Add slide bar control for tracks longer than 30 minutes
- Bug fix: receiving phone calls crashes app in some phones.
- Bug fix: sound adjustment not functioning properly when returning from background.
Changes on previous version:
- Landspace Mode!
- Dim Screen light level is low (requires a light sensor)
- Playlist user interface shows artist and track names.
- Edit Track Artist and Track Names