* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Check out ROM Toolbox which has included this app and added many more features.
For fast and friendly support please email us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help answer your questions and troubleshoot with you.
☆Two file manager panels
☆ Batch copy/paste, zip, tar, delete, move any file or folder
☆ Explore apk, rar, zip & jar files
☆ Change file permissions and ownership
☆ View and edit any file
☆ sqlite explorer
☆ Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
☆ Create and delete directories (folders).
☆ Send files by email.
☆ Add new files & folders in any directory
☆ Install zips using clockwork recovery
☆ Execute script files
☆ Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
☆ Bookmark any folder
☆ Open files and folders with other apps
☆ Change the theme (double tap home button)
☆ Sort by name, size & date
☆ Extract single files from zip/apks/jars
☆ Search for files or folders
With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB "OnTheGo" port, as the Nexus 7 2013 and the brand new Nexus 5. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Androïd 4.0 or later, including the last Androïd 4.4 KitKat.
Root privileges are NOT necessary!
For now, FAT32 filesystem is supported for data read and write, and NTFS filesystem is only supported for data read. You can use USB sticks or SD card readers with any compatible USB OTG cable.
*** FEATURES ***
Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additionnal SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager now includes an "Advanced Mode" which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Androïd public directories. This is for advanced users only!
Before buying this application, please try the free trial version named Nexus USB OTG FileManagerTrial to be sure that this application is working with your USB devices.
This is not an official Google application. Nexus brand is the property of Google.
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI designed for ICS
Tags: file, folder, directory, search files, manage files, browse files, explore files, zip, unzip, rar, root explorer.
Copy, move, delete, rename, compress, extract files and folders, and create new folders. You can handle multiple files and nested folders in one action.
You can also view multiple tabs each browsing different folders, you can copy and move files and folders from one tab to another.
- Copy, Move, delete files and folders in one patch.
- Create folders
- Create and extract zip files
- Support password protected zip files.
- Open multiple tabs to view different folders at the same time.
- Sort files by name, type, size, and time.
- Optionally show hidden files.
- Security, no NETWORK ACCESS permission.
- Share files via email attachment, bluetooth, ….
*** We’re always trying to make File Explorer better. If you have questions or suggestions, please send it to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or select “Contact us” from the app menu.
Simple and intuitive file manager, with many functions for manage all folders and files of the device.
Allows access to all storage devices connected to your phone.
With research's functions provides quickly all files of certain categories like movie, audio and documents or specifics files.
- access to file system
- access to external sdcard
- extract zip archives
- Quick search of movie, image, music, document and pdf
- Quick search of specific file
- Access to Dropbox
- Share files with other app
- drawer float for access quickly to the files from other app
If you have any problem please contact me by email.
★★★ No ads ★★★
★ optimized for both phone and tablet screens
★ nice and clean user interface
★ icon on the notification bar for quick access to your files
★ grid or list view
★ thumbnails by file type
★ smooth user experience, cancellable operations
★ customizable bookmarks for ease of access
★ move, copy, rename, delete, and compress files and folders
★ share files
★ Dropbox support
★ safe file operations, tested for all file systems: works reliably with large or many files
★ jump into your customized home folder by clicking on the application icon
★ supports all devices running Android 2.2 and above
★ let us know what features do you need: email@example.com
Rate Files 5 stars in the market, so we can continue adding new features.
Keywords: Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, phone, tablet, file manager, file management, file explorer PRO, file browser HD, sd card, Motorola Xoom, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Galaxy Tab
★ Distorted UI or Issues on Tablets★
--Turn off Compatibility Mode
-- SpareParts > Compatibility Mode > Reboot
if you cant copy/paste you dont have busybox or its not installed right.
If the toolbar is cut off the DPI is not set standard, its the ROM not the app.
★ROOT & BusyBox REQ★
PLEASE NOTICE: We have just released a new version of FE & FE HD on Google Play, now you don't need a GeekSoft account to use this plugin. But we will still perform purchase verification on first startup. Thank you for your comments and feedback. We want you know that we are always here, listening from our users.
File Expert Pro Key Plugin must work with File Expert or File Expert HD. It can’t run itself. Install this KEY and restart File Expert or File Expert HD to become a Pro version.
File Expert: market://details?id=xcxin.filexpert
File Expert HD: market://details?id=xcxin.fehd
If you like File Expert or File Expert HD and would like to help us to continue to develop FE and other Android apps, please consider to buy this KEY and get all exclusive features like:
Remove Ads and more under development! Buy Pro key now, and you can update it for free, meaning you can have all pro key features which is under development and will be developed for free.
Features in File Expert/File Expert HD:
1. Powerful File Manager-Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Hide, Search, Create Shortcut, Copy to, Move to, Favorites, Batch operation, Detail, Zip, Decompress and more!
2. File Browser-Easily access to Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files
3. Browser and manage files on Phone SD card, External SD card and Phone Internal Storage.
4. App Manager- Install/uninstall, backup, share and send
5. Archive manager-Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR. Directly view ZIP/RAR/GZIP/TAR/TGZ/BZ file and decompress files and folders inside
6. Plug-in support-File Encryptor, Text Clipboard, Text Encryptor, Cache Cleaner
7. Image browser and editor-supports both local and remote folder
8. File Picker-"Open With" facility helps you choose file hander
9. Details- Show type, size, modify date, MIME, MD5 and more
10. Clean browser history and empty files
11. Thumbnails Viewer
12. Support 28 languages
13. Share files with others
14. Powerful Text Editor
15. Alternative Themes
1. Web PC Suite- Manage files on PC. Turn your Android into a HTTP Server and manage it on PC in a Windows style interface.
2. QuickSend- An extremely easy way to share files to any valid email address and contacts
3. Support DLAN Sharing, FTP Sharing, Bluetooth Sharing and Wi-Fi Sharing
4. Support Windows/SMB Sharing, FTP/ FTPS/ SFTP /WebDAV/Bluetooth Obex Client.
5. NFC Tapping & Wi-Fi Direct Sharing Support-An fast and easy way to transfer files between NFC or Wi-Fi Direct enabled devices
6. Cloud Storage Support- Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One, Baidu Cloud, KDrive, Kanbox, SkyDrive, Sina VDrive and more!
We’re working to make File Expert the best file manager on Android, so please feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions. Thanks for your purchase.
Key Words: File Explorer, File Manager, File Browser, File Expert, File Expert HD, App Manager, HTTP, FTP, FTP Server, File sharing, APK, File Expert, SMB, TXT reader, file, WI-FI, wifi sharing, ES, ES File Explorer, Astro, Astro File Manager, Root Explorer, Solid File Manager, File Picker, Web Sharing, SD, SD Card, Files, Copy, Move, Cut, Paste, Create, Rename, folders, managing files, file operator, Cloud, image, video, music, e-books, remote, LAN, SMB, folder, zip. Root, pro key
Advantages of Pro version:
- Light and dark theme;
- Password storage;
- Editing the files in the archive (see notes);
ZArchiver - is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface.
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm;
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm;
- Create and decompress password-protected archives;
- Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only);
- Partial archive decompression;
- Open compressed files;
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
- Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames;
- No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can send them by email or just leave a comment here.
File modification in the archive it is the ability to update the file in the archive after changing it in an external program. To do this: open the file from the archive, select the application (if required), edit the file, save the changes, back to ZArchiver. Will be prompted to update the file in the archive, when you return to ZArchiver. If for some reason are not prompted to update the file, the modified file can be found on the memory card in your Android/ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro/temp/.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archive can only be opened with the password (don't use the phone password!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons (from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected files and choose "Compress" from menu. Set desired options and press OK button.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options ("Extract Here" or other).
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- widget on your home screen;
- site manager.
Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window "Complete action using" select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share link" and from the window "Share via" select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.
YouTube is not supported under the rules of Google.
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version SD File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: sd file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es card wireless gallery folder file expert LAN SMB
1. Browse files by categories for those popular type(picture, music, video, document, installed applications and so on)
2. browse files by directory
3. Support all basic operations for file/folder
4. Support to mark a file/folder as favorite
5. Smart search based on current category or current path
6. Support multiple storage cards
Only 500K,but it has more useful functions.
Manage two SDCARDs,display total space and free space of each SDCARD.
Has rich file icons.
It includes important file functions:rename,copy,cut,delete,compress,uncompress,send,property,new folder,new file.
Generate thumbnails for images and videos quickly.
If you have any requests or suggestions, please do not hesitate to tell us:
1. Browse files on SD card (support hidden files display).
2. Cut, copy, paste or create new folders to organize your files.
3. Sort files by name, size, date and type.
4. Fast files sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
More from developer
No more USB cables!
WiFi File Browser allows you to download and upload files to your mobile device by using your favourite web browser without the need of a USB cable.
The application main focus is to deliver high speed file transfer to users.
☆Many user reviews state that this is the fastest WiFi file transfer application☆
Free version included features:
✔ Download and upload multiple files at the same time without any size limits (bulk download and upload)
✔ Upload compressed ZIP files that are decompressed on the device maintaining the original folder structure
✔ Data transfer statistics (Current session only in Free version)
✔ Browse your mobile device in both Details and Thumbnails view (similar to Windows)
✔ Open known file types directly in web browser (images, PDF, documents, spreadsheets, etc.)
✔ Manage your SD Card, Battery Level and WiFi signal strength
✔ Runs as a Background Service
✔ Non-english characters full support
✔ Supports all major ZIP applications (7-Zip included)
Pro version included features:
✔ Hide files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Search files and folders from computer WiFi browser access
✔ Set a password to protect unauthorized access when your device is in a public WiFi network
✔ Home screen widget to start/stop the service
✔ Overall data transfer statistics
✔ No ads
☆Purchasing the Pro version is also a way to donate and support continuous application development and improvement☆
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome