Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
PubMed – Unbound MEDLINE connects you to over 20 million journal citations and abstracts from PubMed via your smartphone or tablet. Perform powerful searches, share citations with colleagues, and link directly to the publisher’s full text. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
PubMed – Unbound MEDLINE allows you to:
•Search the PubMed database – 20+ million journal articles
•Read publisher full text
•See article relationships with Grapherence
•Perform advanced and evidence-based searches
•Share PubMed articles via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Drive, or Dropbox
•Export citations to Reference Management Software
•Bookmark searches and articles as ‘Favorites’
WHAT IS GRAPHERENCE?
Grapherence™ is Unbound’s new interactive search that graphically represents the influence and interrelationships among journal articles. Tap the Grapherence button within a citation and instantly see how that article is related to others. Using this exclusive feature the researcher quickly uncovers difficult to find entries, determines overall significance, identifies clusters of thought, and locates seminal articles.
With more than 40 premium apps available, Unbound Medicine combines premium software with best-selling content to bring you the best medical applications for smartphones and tablets. Top-selling titles include the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide, Diagnosaurus DDx, Davis’s Drug Guide, Harriet Lane Handbook and 5-Minute Clinical Consult. Visit www.unboundmedicine.com for more information.
PubMed Search App by Sloft allows to search from PubMed online search. This app provides an easy user interface to search and view the documents. Title, abstracts , author information and web link to PubMed document.
tap to search an author
tap to search the journal
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
To migrate your saved articles into the pro version:
install the pro version
start the free version
press menu on the initial screen of the free version
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
* Searches saved automatically
* No limit to the numbers of citations you can view
* Bookmark specific article citations
* Ezproxy support
* Spell Checker
* Search terms can be highlighted
* A clean user interface
PubMed Trends is a meta-database containing aggregated information from 7.14 million scientific papers published over the last 10 years. Get trends for a large set of phrases / terms based on MeSH 2012 (Medical Subject Headings), a hierarchically structured vocabulary for the purpose of indexing journal articles in life sciences.
- Search trends for more than 230'700 phrases / terms based on MeSH
- Trend graph 1: Growth [%], in relation to published articles
- Trend graph 2: Number of related PubMed articles p.a.
- Trend graph 3: Number of occurrences in articles p.a.
- Trend graph 4: Associated articles in MeSH category
- Option to aggregate multiple phrases in a single graph
- View MeSH category tree (hierarchical structure) for a given phrase
- Suggestions (similar / related phrases) for a given phrase
- Browse available phrases for a given term
- FAQ explaining the graphs in more detail
Medical Formulas is intuitive, easy to use and thoroughly tested. Oriented utility for physicians, doctors, residents, medical students and other health professionals.
Medical Formulas includes numerous criteria, functions and scores of different specialties: Internal Medicine, Nutrition, Metabolism, Endocrinology, Medication, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Nephrology, Infectology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Therapy, Intensive Care, Emergency, Gastroenterology, Hematology, Oncology, Hepatology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Toxicology, Trauma.
Among the most used functions it highlights:
- Ideal Body Weight
- Body Mass Index BMI
- Body Surface Area
- Winter’s Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
- LDL Calculator
- Anion GAP
- Maintenance Fluids Calculator
- Parkland Formula for Burns
- Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
- APGAR Score
- Emergency Heart Failure Mortality Risk Grade
- Corrected QT Interval
- Geneva Score for Pulmonary Embolism
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Framingham Coronary Heart Disease Risk Score
- Well’s Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism
- PSI Port Score: Pulmonary Severity Index
- Oxygenation Index
- Light’s Criteria for Exudative Effusion
- Creatinine Clearence
- MDRD GFR Equation
- Duke Criteria for Infective Endocarditis
- SIRS Sepsis and Septic Shock Criteria
- CURB 65 Severity Score
- CAGE Questions for Alcohol Use
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- APACHE II
- Shock Index
- Ramson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
- Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analyzer
- ABC Score for Massive Transfusion
- PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
- King’s College Criteria for Acetaminophen Toxicity
- Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
- Absolute Reticulocyte Count and Reticulocyte Index
- Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score
- Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
- Pittsburgh Knee Rules
- Wells’ Criteria for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
- Pediatric Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size
- Injury Severity Score (ISS)
- Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
- Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Phenytoin Correction for Albumin Renal Failure
- Serum Osmolality/Osmolarity
- Opioid Risk Tool (ORT) for Narcotic Abuse
- Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
- ATRIA Bleeding Risk Score
- TASH Score (Trauma Associated Severe Hemorrhage)
- Revised Trauma Score
- Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
- HIV Needle Stick Risk Assessment Stratification Protocol (RASP)
Please READ the FAQ before request a feature.
... Comments, suggestions and help: email@example.com
··· Languages: ENGLISH & SPANISH
··· This APP REQUIRES CONTINUOUS DATA CONNECTION and EXTERNAL SD CARD
The best way to request an improvement (translations, content, models of specific organs ... ) is by email, to know exactly what you need, and we will try to make it. In our experience, comments on GooglePlay are not a good way for it due to the limitations of our answers (150 chars) and the difficulties into contact with you again.
Q: Why is ONLINE? Why cannot be offline?
R: Think of the app as in Youtube. Each time you load a scene, this must be downloaded, then cached to accelerate the following times, but you'll still need internet connection (exactly as you see a video on youtube ).
and no, there is no way to make this APP (or youtube) offline.
The app can download and cache up to 1Gb.
P: In what languages is it translated?
R: SPANISH (original language) and ENGLISH (translated). French, Portuguese, Russian Italian... have already been requested, we are considering the translation from those languages where the users collaborate in its translation, since we do not speak these languages. More than 20.000 medical terms, plus the book's videos and descriptions should be translated.
Q: Why are there some books in "under construction"?
A: The project is still GROWING. We have modeling some 3D anatomical parts, of which we have not created an adequate bibliography for learning.
Q: What should I do if the app could not be installed, or it does not connect to the server?
A: Follow these steps:
- - - 1. - Make sure you fit requirements:
Android 4 . . . . 1Gb RAM . . . . 1GB of free space to install apps.
- - - 2. - Connect a WIFI or 4G high speed connection. G and 3G connections are often inadequate, slow and tedious. The loading of pages with a good connection takes about 5 - 10 seconds. (Think you're going to download 5 to 10 MB for each 3D model).
- - - 3. - Install the APP, open it and access the Library.
- - - 4. - If, after have followed these steps, you still can not access, send us your error through our mail. We would like to fix the bug, and we will notify you. Meanwhile, access www.AnatomyLearning.com and use the PC & MAC version.
Bu uygulama ile ;
- Acil Sağlık Hizmetlerimizde görevli doktorlarımıza 7 / 24 tek bir tuş ile ulaşabileceksiniz.
- Medline Acil Sağlık Üyelerimiz, acil sağlık hattından 7 / 24 sağlıkla ilgili merak ettiği her türlü sorularına anında Medline Acil Sağlık doktorlarımızdan cevap bulabileceklerdir.
- Acil Sağlık Hizmetleri altında İlk yardım bilgilerine anında bir tuşla ulaşabileceksiniz.
- Medline Sağlık Grubu çatısı altındaki sağlık kuruluşlarımız hakkındaki detaylı bilgilere kolayca ulaşabileceksiniz.
- Hastanelerimizde görevli doktorlarımızın bilgilerine erişebilecek, bölümlerimiz hakkında detaylara ulaşabileceksiniz.
- Evde Sağlık hizmetlerimizde vermiş olduğumuz hizmetleri inceleyerek ihtiyacınız olduğu anda uygulama üzerinden bize kolayca erişebileceksiniz.
- e-randevu sistemi ile hastanelerimizde görevli doktorlarımızdan randevu alabileceksiniz.
- e-sonuç ile laboratuvar sonuçlarına kolayca ulaşabileceksiniz.
- Bulunduğunuz lokasyona yakın bir yerde hastanemiz bulunmaktaysa, size en yakın hastanemizin bilgisine uygulama sayesinde kolayca ulaşabileceksiniz.
- Uygulama içinde yer alan sağlık testleriyle bilgilerinizi değerlendirebilir ve test sonuçlarıyla ilgili bölümdeki cevaplara ulaşarak kendinizi geliştirebileceksiniz.
Ayrıca bu uygulama ile Medline Acil Sağlık’ın üyelerine sunmuş olduğu kampanyalara anında ulaşabilecek, uygulamanın push mesaj özelliği ile Medline Acil Sağlık’ın uygulamayı takip edenlerine ileteceği yeni haberlere en önce siz ulaşabileceksiniz.
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
GCS was initially used to assess level of consciousness after head injury, and the scale is now used by first aid, EMS, and doctors as being applicable to all acute medical and trauma patients. In hospitals it is also used in monitoring chronic patients in intensive care.
The scale was published in 1974 by Graham Teasdale and Bryan J. Jennett, professors of neurosurgery at the University of Glasgow's Institute of Neurological Sciences at the city's Southern General Hospital.
GCS is used as part of several ICU scoring systems, including APACHE II, SAPS II, and SOFA, to assess the status of the central nervous system. A similar scale, the Rancho Los Amigos Scale is used to assess the recovery of traumatic brain injury patients.
Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски
* Search for drug information, disease information and ICD9 codes
* No need to install or keep updating local databases
* Rapid search of multiple information providers using the same search term
* App will remember your last search term and last used provider
* Search history available
* Information providers used are: Drugs.com, EMC(UK), Medscape, Wikipedia, SearchICD9 and MIMS.com (Asia)
* Search for drugs without registration: Drugs.com and EMC (UK)
* Search for Drugs and Medical information (e.g. diseases, diagnoses) for free in Medscape
* Search for ICD Codes with SearchICD9
* An Internet connection is required in order to use this app
* Search result will open in your browser. Use your Back button to get back to the app.
* You may be required to login to some information providers : Medscape and MIMS but registration is free
* App is formatted for smartphones, may not work well for tablet devices
Derived from the best-selling internal medicine reference in the world, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, this popular reference delivers fast, to-the-point guidance on the clinical problems seen in everyday practice.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine focuses on diagnosis and therapy with an emphasis on patient care. It offers high-yield coverage of etiology, signs and symptoms, physical examination, laboratory findings, and practice guidelines. The updated 18th Edition has been closely reviewed and contains substantial updates and revisions to existing chapters along with the addition of appropriate new chapters.
Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web features:
•New 18th edition with 200+ new and revised chapters
•Full-color graphics, tables, and charts
•Detailed diagnostic guidelines
•Up-to-date treatment recommendations
•Improved index for easier navigation on your device
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly across all indexes
•‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
•Optimized iPhone 5 and iPad interfaces
Editors: Dan L. Longo, MD; Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
How It Works:
Current Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web subscribers:
•Install the application to your device.
•Open the application and enter your Harrison’s Manual of Medicine for Mobile + Web username and password, then tap “Login.”
•The latest Harrison’s Manual of Medicine content will be downloaded to your devices over your wireless connection.
If you are a new user and interested in learning more about Harrison’s Manual of Medicine, please visit the Unbound Medicine website.
★ E can be used as a protractor.
★ physical therapists, doctors, etc. who need to measure the angle of the joints can be useful for people.
★ Application for range of motion is measured.
For mobile phones using the sensor to measure because it requires attention. For more information, please see the Help within the application.
★ start button, click, click, and then when the stop button to display the angle.
Note) have a cell phone, a vertical position should not be included in the measurement range.
★ Please refer to my blog (simple user guide).
★ ^ ^ Please email any questions
- To express the ability to balance of the patients and the sports athletes with the number and the table.
- To improve communications between the doctor and the patient with the professional information.
- To measure the balance ability in different positions(a vestibular organ, sitting, knee, balance in the balance board...)
The test of a patient in the sports medicine & the orthopedic
; to manage an athlete in off season.
Anckle sprain, fracture & amputee status.
To return to the job and to begin to life after injury,
Rehabilitation after the operation((HIP & Knee joint replacement, ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL, meniscus, etc.),
Balance measure for the prevention of falls in the elderly,
To measure the balance ability in sitting or standing during rehabilitation after a stroke.
- scoring based on the location of measurement points
- location of measuring points as time goes by
; measuring anterior-posterior, right-left micro-swing
- the sum of the distance in eight quadrants
maximal distance in eight quadrants
- the percent of the time in eight quadrants
It is the best use in hospitals, rehabilitation-related universities, rehabilitation clinic centers, sports centers, physical therapy centers, gym, etc. and welfare center.
Please make sure the following information.
It is recommend that you check the sensitivity of the senor in your cellular phone, before you install the application. If the sensor has a problem in your cellular phone, it may not function properly.
Please see Help for details about the measurement.
Because it is different to the measurement of each menu, please select the appropriate menu option. And this application use the sensor in your phone, therefore, it may not work properly depending on the environment.
One way of measuring scoliosis ribs protrusion (rib hump) to measure
Physical therapists, physicians, medical professionals and the general public, such as exercise regimen will help in measuring scoliosis.
Using mobile phones, cameras and sensors to measure
If there is more to the sensor for mobile phones normally can not be measured
If it does not run after the end of measurement camera told me to clean up the memory ^ ^
Matters relating to measurement, please see the Help
★ 광주 FC축구단 지정 재활센터
저희 x-sports에서는 유럽식 운동 처방을 기본으로 검사를 통해 측정한 데이터를 기능해부학, 생체역학, 운동생리, 병리학 등등의 실제 전문 지식에 기초한 과학적으로 분석하여 정형화된 운동 프로그램이 아닌 개인의 상태와 수준에 맞는 운동 프로그램을 제공하고 운동 목적에 맞는 1:1 관리를 통해 보다 안정적이고 효율적인 관리를 받으실 수 있습니다.
일반인이나 선수들의 스포츠 손상 후 기능 향상, 손상방지를 위해 자연과학적 실험과 임상연구를 통해 입증된 이론과 기술들을 적용하여 체계적이고 과학적인 평가와 운동 프로그램을 위해 국제 운동처방사들로 팀을 구성하고 있습니다.부상 평가, 재활 및 예방을 위한 프로그램을 계획하고 스포츠 테이핑 및 재활 운동 방법을 제공하여 저희 x-sports를 찾아주신 분들의 일상 생활과 직장, 스포츠로의 복귀를 위해 노력하겠습니다.
전문적인 지식과 다양한 경험을 바탕으로 철저한 1:1 개인 트레이닝
운동 목적에 맞는 1:1 관리를 통해 보다 안정적이고 효율적인 관리를 받으실 수 있습니다.
★ 센터장 소개
첨단 우리 병원 근골계실 실장
희망 병원 근골계실 실장
퇴행성 관절염의 운동 석사 논문
OMT internal kaltenborn-evjenth 학회 학술회원
OMT manual therapy 정회원
Germany Medical Training Theapy(M.T.T) 연수
IAME sports physio therapy 연수
Germany 3D scoliosis exercise 연수
운동 처방 정회원
★ MTT system 운영
MTT(medical training therapy) 란?
이미 명칭에서 알 수 있듯이 MTT는 재활 또는 예방을 위하여 운동이 필요한 모든 사람들을 의학적인 관점에서
고찰한 개개인의 검사 및 평가와 이를 통한 합리적이고 과학적인 운동 처방 그리고 그에 따른 트레이닝과
체계적인 운동교육을 목적으로 한 프로그램이다.
MTT는 유럽 전역에 가장 많은 물리치료사들이 적용하며 특히 EAP/ARZ(erweiterte Ambulate Physiotherapie /
ambulant reha zentrum, 출퇴근이 가능한 물리치료 환자, 즉 외래환자들을 위한 재활센타)에서 근무하는 물리치료사들은 MTT교육과정을 이수한 후 medical training therapist 자격을 취득하여야하는 의무적인 교육과정이다.
IAME-Korea (International Academy of M-Education)
MTT(medical training therapy)의 교육내용
MTT Information course
- 국제기준에 의한 MTT 연수
- 응용트레이닝학과 움직임학
- 트레이닝기기와 이러한 기기의 응용으로 가능한 트레이닝들
- 질환에 따른 실습의 예
역사, 경제학적인 관점, 생리학적인 기초, Biomechanic, sensomotoric System의 기초, 능력생리학,
응용트레이닝학과 움직임학, 트레이닝 방법학
검진법, 데이터의 기록과 데이터 평가
교육학적, 지도학적, 심리학적인 견해, 커뮤니케이션
사지와 척추 MTT
해부학, 병리학, 의학적인 검진, Biomechanic, 적응증과 금기증,
소견서 작성, 가능한 치료들, 사지와 척추에서 나타나는 질환 중 선택하여 이를 위한 세밀한
목적의 설정, 치료계획, 트레이닝 과학 및 치료적인 수업내용의 변환, 치료적인 팀웍, 기능부전의
사지관절과 척추의 치료적인 견해의 심화.
복습과 Discussion, 구별화된 치료적 견해와 적용이 가능한 것들의 제시.
재활영역 내에서 적합한 치료목적이 테마로 주어진 다음 이를 위한 교육생의 실질적인
단계별 트레이닝의 계획과 실행 및 Demonstration.
법과 경제학적인 관점.
Sports Physical Therapy
스포츠 손상의 따른 해부학, 병리학, 치료로 taping하는 방법 등등
개발자 연락처 :
광주광역시 남구 봉선중앙로 134번길 5