Keyword search with options
Save search query
link to full article if available
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
Pro version has more feature. Please give a try
PubMed – Unbound MEDLINE connects you to over 20 million journal citations and abstracts from PubMed via your smartphone or tablet. Perform powerful searches, share citations with colleagues, and link directly to the publisher’s full text. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
PubMed – Unbound MEDLINE allows you to:
•Search the PubMed database – 20+ million journal articles
•Read publisher full text
•See article relationships with Grapherence
•Perform advanced and evidence-based searches
•Share PubMed articles via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Drive, or Dropbox
•Export citations to Reference Management Software
•Bookmark searches and articles as ‘Favorites’
WHAT IS GRAPHERENCE?
Grapherence™ is Unbound’s new interactive search that graphically represents the influence and interrelationships among journal articles. Tap the Grapherence button within a citation and instantly see how that article is related to others. Using this exclusive feature the researcher quickly uncovers difficult to find entries, determines overall significance, identifies clusters of thought, and locates seminal articles.
With more than 40 premium apps available, Unbound Medicine combines premium software with best-selling content to bring you the best medical applications for smartphones and tablets. Top-selling titles include the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide, Diagnosaurus DDx, Davis’s Drug Guide, Harriet Lane Handbook and 5-Minute Clinical Consult. Visit www.unboundmedicine.com for more information.
tap to search an author
tap to search the journal
Post a comment for an article to public
Write a note to yourself
View public comments for an article
search by PubMed ID, just enter the id in the search box
To migrate your saved articles into the pro version:
install the pro version
start the free version
press menu on the initial screen of the free version
The Medscape app is the highest rated, fastest growing free mobile app for healthcare professionals with over 4 million registered users.
The Medscape app for Android™ is available for free.
All features are available for free. (Log in required only for the first time using the app. New users can register for a free account.)
Most popular features available in our app:
- Medical News:
Read the latest news available across 30+ specialties, covering FDA announcements, thought leader perspectives, conference news, important journal articles, plus physician business news and tips.
- Drug Information and Tools:
Look up adult and pediatric drug dosing information in seconds, check drug interactions, access medical calculators, and get health plan formulary information to support you with patient care.
- Disease & Condition Information:
Prep for patients by reviewing clinical presentation, workup, and treatment information for 4,400+ diseases and conditions. Authored and reviewed by expert physicians.
- Medical Calculators
Access 129 medical calculators covering formulas, scales, and classifications directly through the calculator feature. Plus, 600+ drugs in our drug reference have integrated dosing calculators.
- Drug Formulary Information
Find out whether a drug is covered under a particular health plan and easily compare tier status for drugs in the same class to consider an alternative for your patient. Choose from our complete list of 1,800 plans across all 50 states.
- Continuing Medical Education Courses:
Complete accredited CME/CE courses for professional development and to fulfill licensure requirements. Courses available in 1,000+ topics across 30+ specialties.
- Offline Access:
Drug, condition, and procedure reference, plus drug interaction checker can be accessed without an internet connection when you select the option to download our clinical reference database.
For more information, visit medscape.com/mobileapp
Please remember, we aren’t able to respond to you based on comments. If you have any suggestions to improve our app or are having issues using our app, please contact us through our online help center at help.medscape.com.
Supported Device and OS Information:
Supported Devices: Google Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid Razr, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Incredible
Supported OS: 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4
NOTE: Users with 'rooted' devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape's offline Clinical Reference.
This App is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap.
This is a Lite version of Home Remedies app, it takes less memory on your phone. If you want advanced version with more features then please use Home Remedies (Plus)
Complete guide to Home Remedies and Natural Cures for Common Ailments.
Do you want home remedies for any other ailment? Just write us!
Natural home remedies are safe and useful for the common ailments. Most of the non life threatening illness can be treated at home. Learn how you can use natural cures to replace many of the most commonly used over-the-counter drugs in the treatment of common ailments. If you use home remedies wisely, it will save your time and money. Hope this app helps you to find your own path of healing through natural remedies.
Benefits of Home Remedies
- Made up from herbs, spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Simple to prepare, pure and no side effects on body
- Can cure 100's of ailments, like Acne, Hair loss, Backache
- Effective to boost your child's immunity
- Help to recover fast in seniors
- Inexpensive and joy of self cure
"Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food." - Hippocrates
This information is not a substitute for professional medical or health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. This app disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. For more info, See Disclaimer
Keywords: self cure, home remedies, natural remedies, natural cures.
offline modes supported
It is not necessary to be connected to the Internet.
Best User friendly interface.
Improve your knowledge with this app.
Provided search facility.
Gives you fully information about diseases.
The main motive to provide this app to give only information if you want to apply on a subject first concert to the doctor.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains 58 high-resolution images and more than 300 feature points which can be interactively selected. Each feature has its own label and short description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Skeletal System (anterior, posterior and lateral views), Circulation System,Body Region,Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System, Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description.You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
First Aid is designed to help you follow the right procedures in a stressful situation or support other people by giving them instructions. It is based on illustrations, videos and short texts that show you how to take the necessary action step by step and in the right order.
KW: First Aid Medical Care Emergency procedure instruction
video take action
Quick LabRef for Android (Quick Clinical Laboratory Values Reference) provides quick look at the up-to-date information on the most commonly used clinical laboratory values and other useful relevant information such as lab data in Microbiology, Physiology / Pathophysiology, Toxicology and etc. Normal values reference are provided in both Conventional Units (CU) and, whenever available, in units of the “Sistème International” (SI).
This mobile app is free! and intended to be just a quick reference. Free version is limited in its functionality, options, information coverage, cross-Android devices supportability and Android different OS versions compatibility. Current version is not fully tablet-friendly and comparable only with 7” screen tablets. It is only English language version. So please do not expect miracle from free app. Search option, favorites/bookmarks, test explanation and abnormal values rationale was not included in free version. If you do not like this app (or you feel it is useless), simply uninstall it from your device and forget it. Keep always in mind that you’ve got this app for FREE! Please show your respect and appreciation to those who give you stuff for free.
© "Equi donati dentes non inspiciuntur!"
1. Nothing developer presents in Quick LabRef Application concerning the health or clinical subjects should in any way be considered medical advice.
2. This Application does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
3. While the application attempts to be as accurate as possible, it should not be relied upon as being comprehensive or error-free.
4. The information and materials contained in Quick LabRef Application are intended solely for the general information of the users.
5. The information presented in Quick LabRef Application is intended as an education resource only and is not intended to diagnose health problems or to take the place of professional medical care.
6. Any information developer presents is solely of his understanding and/or interpretation of the material he ever studied.
7. If you or your relative have persistent health problems or if you have further questions related to health information, please consult your health care provider.
8. The users of this Application assume all responsibility and risk for using information provided in this Application.
9. This mobile Application is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. Developer does not guarantee this Application will ideally work for every user and on every mobile device.
10. Users have a right to dislike this Application and can remove it from their respectful mobile devices at any time. Developer does not obligate users in any way to keep the Application, nor use it.
11. This mobile Application under constant development and changes may be made in the topics and program at any time. Please accept it as an ongoing project. Developer reserves the right to update Application at any time and as frequently as needed.
Please make sure you understand free version limitations before start using this app.
The dictionary is based on the contents of Dorland’s Illustrated Medical Dictionary, which has set the standard for medical dictionaries for over 110 years.
*** Fully Functional Trial ***
* 40,000 entries and definitions from all areas of medicine
* 350 illustrations
* Audio pronunciations
* Helpful hints, including information on pronunciation
* Clear, accessible color layout
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
This app will explain important concepts in physiology with the help of animations. It is ideal for medical, nursing, dental, allied health students and the interns preparing for post graduate (PG) entrance exam.
The app has a collection of animations with narration and illustrations to explain important and complex workflows in physiology. The aim is to cover important concepts in a concise, engaging and interactive manner.
• Tutorial and a Quiz mode
• High yielding points for quick revision
• MCQs for preparing for PG entrance exam
• Zoom diagrams for an uninterrupted view
• Provision for the students to make notes
• Self-paced learning; Access 24x7, anytime, anywhere
• Available on both android and iOS platform
Starting with cardiovascular system, more systems will be regularly updated into the app. So keep visiting us……..
Designed with busy physicians in mind, Prognosis: Your Diagnosis presents an engaging series of clinical case scenarios which assess the decision making skills of the player.
Each scenario takes only a few minutes to play, and is accompanied by a comprehensive yet concise discussion of the diagnostic reasoning involved, and the key lessons applicable to day to day practice.
All case scenarios are based on real-life patients, and have been reviewed by our editorial panel of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties.
This award winning app is a great way for practicing physicians to develop and maintain their clinical acumen in a risk-free setting.
Prognosis: Your Diagnosis is also useful practice material for medical students and other healthcare professionals facing their academic and professional licensure exams.
A new scenario is added weekly, ready to be downloaded onto our list of 150+ clinical cases.
- #1 ranked medical app in the USA
- 'Dr House for Doctors' - Discover Magazine
- “One of the five best apps for doctors’ - Royal College of Surgeons of England (RCSE)
- Best Health App at the World Summit Awards 2012
- "Worth a download. In a very short time, learned a few new things already."
- "A fun way to view cases. Great for medical students and also nurses - also great for long time MDs. This is just fun !"
- "As an academic physician this is a great teaching tool!"
For comments, criticisms or to share ideas on new cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you!
Note on permissions:
We use Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) to send you a notification each week, when a new case is released.
- GCM requires the following permissions: "FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE", "FULL NETWORK ACCESS", "RECEIVE DATA FROM INTERNET", and "PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING".
List of Contents
1. Cardio Vascular System
2. Digestive system
3. Endocrine - Central Nervous
4. Endocrine - Reproductive
5. Endocrine - Alimentary
6. The Eye
7. Female Reproductive System
8. Lymphatic System
9. Male Reproductive System
10. Muscular System - Back
11. Muscular System - Front
12. Nervous System
13. Respiratory System
14. Skeletal System - Back
15. Skeletal System - Front
16. Urinary System
- Illustration of each biological system that can be zoomed using pinch touch.
- Description of each element represented in each biological system.
- Reference links to wiki for more thorough descriptions.
- To view a specific biological system one has to select it from the main list. This will open a new view with an illustration of the biological system. The user can zoom the image to see details better by using the pinch zoom. To view more information about a topic, just click on the item. If the user wants a more detailed description there is a "More Information Wiki" button, which is available behind the menu button of the device.
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Human Anatomy Pro
More from developer
★ E can be used as a protractor.
★ physical therapists, doctors, etc. who need to measure the angle of the joints can be useful for people.
★ Application for range of motion is measured.
For mobile phones using the sensor to measure because it requires attention. For more information, please see the Help within the application.
★ start button, click, click, and then when the stop button to display the angle.
Note) have a cell phone, a vertical position should not be included in the measurement range.
★ Please refer to my blog (simple user guide).
★ ^ ^ Please email any questions
One way of measuring scoliosis ribs protrusion (rib hump) to measure
Physical therapists, physicians, medical professionals and the general public, such as exercise regimen will help in measuring scoliosis.
Using mobile phones, cameras and sensors to measure
If there is more to the sensor for mobile phones normally can not be measured
If it does not run after the end of measurement camera told me to clean up the memory ^ ^
Matters relating to measurement, please see the Help
- To express the ability to balance of the patients and the sports athletes with the number and the table.
- To improve communications between the doctor and the patient with the professional information.
- To measure the balance ability in different positions(a vestibular organ, sitting, knee, balance in the balance board...)
The test of a patient in the sports medicine & the orthopedic
; to manage an athlete in off season.
Anckle sprain, fracture & amputee status.
To return to the job and to begin to life after injury,
Rehabilitation after the operation((HIP & Knee joint replacement, ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL, meniscus, etc.),
Balance measure for the prevention of falls in the elderly,
To measure the balance ability in sitting or standing during rehabilitation after a stroke.
- scoring based on the location of measurement points
- location of measuring points as time goes by
; measuring anterior-posterior, right-left micro-swing
- the sum of the distance in eight quadrants
maximal distance in eight quadrants
- the percent of the time in eight quadrants
It is the best use in hospitals, rehabilitation-related universities, rehabilitation clinic centers, sports centers, physical therapy centers, gym, etc. and welfare center.
Please make sure the following information.
It is recommend that you check the sensitivity of the senor in your cellular phone, before you install the application. If the sensor has a problem in your cellular phone, it may not function properly.
Please see Help for details about the measurement.
Because it is different to the measurement of each menu, please select the appropriate menu option. And this application use the sensor in your phone, therefore, it may not work properly depending on the environment.
★ 광주 FC축구단 지정 재활센터
저희 x-sports에서는 유럽식 운동 처방을 기본으로 검사를 통해 측정한 데이터를 기능해부학, 생체역학, 운동생리, 병리학 등등의 실제 전문 지식에 기초한 과학적으로 분석하여 정형화된 운동 프로그램이 아닌 개인의 상태와 수준에 맞는 운동 프로그램을 제공하고 운동 목적에 맞는 1:1 관리를 통해 보다 안정적이고 효율적인 관리를 받으실 수 있습니다.
일반인이나 선수들의 스포츠 손상 후 기능 향상, 손상방지를 위해 자연과학적 실험과 임상연구를 통해 입증된 이론과 기술들을 적용하여 체계적이고 과학적인 평가와 운동 프로그램을 위해 국제 운동처방사들로 팀을 구성하고 있습니다.부상 평가, 재활 및 예방을 위한 프로그램을 계획하고 스포츠 테이핑 및 재활 운동 방법을 제공하여 저희 x-sports를 찾아주신 분들의 일상 생활과 직장, 스포츠로의 복귀를 위해 노력하겠습니다.
전문적인 지식과 다양한 경험을 바탕으로 철저한 1:1 개인 트레이닝
운동 목적에 맞는 1:1 관리를 통해 보다 안정적이고 효율적인 관리를 받으실 수 있습니다.
★ 센터장 소개
첨단 우리 병원 근골계실 실장
희망 병원 근골계실 실장
퇴행성 관절염의 운동 석사 논문
OMT internal kaltenborn-evjenth 학회 학술회원
OMT manual therapy 정회원
Germany Medical Training Theapy(M.T.T) 연수
IAME sports physio therapy 연수
Germany 3D scoliosis exercise 연수
운동 처방 정회원
★ MTT system 운영
MTT(medical training therapy) 란?
이미 명칭에서 알 수 있듯이 MTT는 재활 또는 예방을 위하여 운동이 필요한 모든 사람들을 의학적인 관점에서
고찰한 개개인의 검사 및 평가와 이를 통한 합리적이고 과학적인 운동 처방 그리고 그에 따른 트레이닝과
체계적인 운동교육을 목적으로 한 프로그램이다.
MTT는 유럽 전역에 가장 많은 물리치료사들이 적용하며 특히 EAP/ARZ(erweiterte Ambulate Physiotherapie /
ambulant reha zentrum, 출퇴근이 가능한 물리치료 환자, 즉 외래환자들을 위한 재활센타)에서 근무하는 물리치료사들은 MTT교육과정을 이수한 후 medical training therapist 자격을 취득하여야하는 의무적인 교육과정이다.
IAME-Korea (International Academy of M-Education)
MTT(medical training therapy)의 교육내용
MTT Information course
- 국제기준에 의한 MTT 연수
- 응용트레이닝학과 움직임학
- 트레이닝기기와 이러한 기기의 응용으로 가능한 트레이닝들
- 질환에 따른 실습의 예
역사, 경제학적인 관점, 생리학적인 기초, Biomechanic, sensomotoric System의 기초, 능력생리학,
응용트레이닝학과 움직임학, 트레이닝 방법학
검진법, 데이터의 기록과 데이터 평가
교육학적, 지도학적, 심리학적인 견해, 커뮤니케이션
사지와 척추 MTT
해부학, 병리학, 의학적인 검진, Biomechanic, 적응증과 금기증,
소견서 작성, 가능한 치료들, 사지와 척추에서 나타나는 질환 중 선택하여 이를 위한 세밀한
목적의 설정, 치료계획, 트레이닝 과학 및 치료적인 수업내용의 변환, 치료적인 팀웍, 기능부전의
사지관절과 척추의 치료적인 견해의 심화.
복습과 Discussion, 구별화된 치료적 견해와 적용이 가능한 것들의 제시.
재활영역 내에서 적합한 치료목적이 테마로 주어진 다음 이를 위한 교육생의 실질적인
단계별 트레이닝의 계획과 실행 및 Demonstration.
법과 경제학적인 관점.
Sports Physical Therapy
스포츠 손상의 따른 해부학, 병리학, 치료로 taping하는 방법 등등
개발자 연락처 :
광주광역시 남구 봉선중앙로 134번길 5