This app is a plugin app to assign various shortcuts to your Dimple, Android NFC button, http://dimple.io/ .
This app work as plugin app for official Dimple app, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.dimple.s .
You can assign bookmark, history of URL of your browser, application and activity of all applications on your Android devices.
This app is just a plugin app for Dimple app. This app works only with the Dimple app. You must install both of this plugin app and Dimple app.
ver.0.1 (versionCode is 1) (current version)
first released version
I tested this app with Nexus 5 and Japanese version of Xperia Z3 compact, i.e. SO-02G of DOCOMO.
This app haven't been tested in scenario that multiple actions are written to Dimple button yet.
Long press of Dimple button isn't supported at this version.
How to use
please refer help page on http://dimple.pw/AssignShortcutsToDimple/
1. Turn on NFC or NFC Reader/Writer of your Android device
2. Invoke Dimple app at first, **** not **** this app
3. Press a button to edit
4. Press "Add"
5. Press "Use third party plugin"
6. Press one of plugins
- Tap to set the app to button
- Long press to invoke the app for confirmation
6.2 Bookmark of Browsers
- Tap to set the bookmark to button
- Long press to invoke the bookmark for confirmation
- This app retrieves bookmark of Android default browser and Chrome
6.3 History of Browsers
- Tap to set the URL to button
- Long press to invoke the URL for confirmation
- This app retrieves histories of Android default browser and Chrome
- Tap to set the activity to button
- Long press to invoke the activity for confirmation
- Some activities aren't invoked due to security reasons and so on of the activity and the app of the activity
7. Press "save button"
8. Press a button to save
10. Press Back button to exit from Dimple app
11. Press the button, and saved app or URL will be invoked
If you have any comments or questions to this plugn app, Contact me to Twitter https://twitter.com/PluginForDimple or Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gungun256