Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
Includes more than 1100 multiple choice quiz questions, flashcards, and a glossary with common terms and definitions. With twelve modules ranging from prescription abbreviations to health insurance learn the key information for the certification exam.
Module 1: Prescription Abbreviations
Module 2: Generic and Brand Drugs
Module 3: Health Insurance
Module 4: Serving the Customer
Module 5: Maintaining Medications
Module 6: Inventory Control
Module 7: Law and Ethics
Module 8: Conversions and Math
Module 9: Medical Slang
Module 10: Installed Community Modules
Module 12: My Custom Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Track and post score to leader board
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Pharmacy news feed
Pocket Prep’s pharmacy technician practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at anytime without Internet.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
PTCE® Exam Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
PTCE® Test Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Pharmacology for Technicians
- Pharmacy Law and Regulations
- Sterile and Non-sterile Compounding
- Medication Safety
- Pharmacy Quality Assurance
- Medication Order Entry and Fill Process
- Pharmacy Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Billing and Reimbursement
- Pharmacy Information Systems Usage and Application
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Pocket Prep apps share the same test prep standards as the big companies like McGraw-Hill, Kaplan, and Barron’s. Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2015 testing.
Your path to success includes:
- 25 practice questions completely FREE. Try the app out!
- 500+ practice questions available after upgrade.
- Free access to Pocket Prep’s guide to exam success.
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over one million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
PTCE® is a registered trademark of the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB®) and administered exclusively by the PTCB®. This material is not endorsed or approved by the PTCB®.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
The app allows you to view by category, providing easy access to commonly used values.
All information is for educational purposes only, and all medical decisions should be made by a qualified medical professional.
If you would like to see values that you feel are missing from the app please feel free to send me an email.
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT require internet access to function properly. The internet access permission is used to download configuration files. The app should function properly off line without any internet connection.
QuickRx provides practical information in very efficient way. During preparation of application effort has been taken to provide authentic information in easy way. This is very powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, adverse reactions, important interactions and patient teaching. It can be carried anywhere without any fear of loss of internet connection.
• Offline data base information of drugs
• Prescription & safety information
•31000+ brand names with indian MRP
Enhanced Version of Quick Rx with bug fixes and added Drugs!
The original Cyprus Pharmacies Guide.
Full list of all pharmacies in Cyprus!
* List of all overnight pharmacies (updated daily)
* Use the map to locate pharmacies nearest to you
* Includes full address and contact details
* Easily locate pharmacies by search or on the map
* Find nearby pharmacies based on your current location
Πλήρης οδηγός φαρμακείων της Κύπρου!
* Κατάλογος εφημερεύοντων φαρμακείων (ενημερώνεται καθημερινά)
* Αυτόματος εντοπισμός τοποθεσίας πλησιέστερου φαρμακείου
* Περιέχει διευθύνσεις και στοιχεία επικοινωνίας
* Ονομαστικό ευρετήριο ή εύρεση από χάρτη
* Εντοπισμός των κοντινότερων φαρμακίων από την παρούσα τοποθεσία σας
Built with AppBaker
Handcrafted by SNQ
**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
Light, fast and simple. It localizes in an efficient way all duty chemists at selected province and city as well as the nearest ones to your location.
It provides information for all duty chemists at provincial capitals and 92% of Spanish towns.
Form version 2.1, pharmacies next to user (whether or not on duty) can be located anywhere in the world.
By clicking on a chemist in the list you can see options for calling to it, sharing, navigating or showing its location on a map.
If there are no duties in the selected city, the 5 nearest duty chemists are shown with the possibility of showing them on a map together with your position.
Quick User Guide
1. Set global parameters: your insurance (if any) and whether you want to conduct your search on all pharmacies or duty pharmacies only. Depending on day and time, the most appropriate option is automatically set by default.
2. Find the nearest pharmacies (default: 5) by tapping on the magnifying glass. This uses GPS.
The Group button displays all pharmacies in any given city (no GPS, no distance, and no search results limit).
Tapping the map icon displays your search results on a map, one red marker by pharmacy. Tap the marker to get the pharmacy name. Tap once more to dial. If GPS was used, a blue dot shows your current location.
Finally, tap the share button to share the list with friends.
More details on http://fasopharmacies.ytsamy.name/
You may also follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FasoPharmacies
Is your pharmacy not registered? Did you spot an error? Need more features?
Drop-me an email: email@example.com.
- Plenty of multiple choice questions with detail explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
PTCB's pharmacy technician certification program enables technicians to work more effectively with pharmacists to offer safe and effective patient care and service. Certification is achieved by meeting specific eligibility requirements and earning a passing score on the Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE). The PTCB certification program is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
The B&T Rx Discount Card provides savings in most cases of 10% - 95% off the Brand and Generic retail price of your prescription. Simply show this card to any major pharmacy to start saving!
The app works great on prescriptions filled at pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, Wal-mart, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway, Vons, Duane Reade, and Longs just to name a few. Most pharmacies will even accept your Over the Counter (OTC) meds to save you even more on non prescription products. Plus, B&T Discount Prescription Rx Card can be used on medications for your dog, cat, bird or any other household pet.
We provided our members with over $700,000 in savings for the year of 2014, in some cases up to a 95% discount!
What we provide that separates us from other cards:
- $50 monthly giveaway drawing! A positive member experience is our #1 goal. Rewarding members for providing us insight into their experience, both positive and negative, helps us evolve and offer the best customer service possible!
- The best customer service in the industry. We work tirelessly to ensure we respond to all member questions/comments in a short time frame. Furthermore, we have a member and pharmacy call center available 24/7 to ensure no problem goes unresolved day or night.
- A straightforward, simple app that is focused on providing the largest discounts possible, not features that can lock up the phone and cause it to crash
- No Member Tracking!! We do not nor will we ever track you with a unique member ID. Your individual claims data is confidential and your information will never be shared publicly.
- The largest network of pharmacies available, making it much more likely that this card will be accepted at your local pharmacy
- Coverage for Dr. prescribed Over the Counter (OTC) medications
- Pet medication coverage at your local pharmacy
All of our time is spent on providing you with a great service and ensuring you get the largest possible discount you can. Want to know where the lowest price drug is in your area, contact me and I'll do the legwork for you.
Note: This card is not insurance and cannot be used in combination with insurance.
PLEASE send us an email if you have any issues or suggestions for this application.
This application co-founded by Trey Smith and Brandon Kessler.
Download PTCE Flashcards Test Prep for Free for your Certification certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board to help on your journey on becoming a Pharmacist or even if you are already a Pharmacist or Pharmacist Assistant this App will definitely be of help to you and your career in Pharmacy!
Excellent App for Teachers, Students, Pharmacist and Pharmacist Assistant, and those interested in pursuing this career!
This will help you prepare for your Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) or Exam for the Certification of Pharmacy Technician (ExCPT).
Download PTCE Flashcards Test Prep and it will offer you free study material that you can review and study anywhere and anytime!
PTCE Flashcards Test Prep Flashcards will help you pass your Exams, or you can try it just for Fun!