Includes more than 1100 multiple choice quiz questions, flashcards, and a glossary with common terms and definitions. With twelve modules ranging from prescription abbreviations to health insurance learn the key information for the certification exam.
Module 1: Prescription Abbreviations
Module 2: Generic and Brand Drugs
Module 3: Health Insurance
Module 4: Serving the Customer
Module 5: Maintaining Medications
Module 6: Inventory Control
Module 7: Law and Ethics
Module 8: Conversions and Math
Module 9: Medical Slang
Module 10: Installed Community Modules
Module 12: My Custom Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Track and post score to leader board
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Pharmacy news feed
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Keywords: Pharmacy Tech, Pharmacist, Pharmacy job, Pharmacy Certification, drug names, drug information
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
1. The patient opens the app and presses a blue button. The app then send patients phone number and name to us. And we call them back to take the order.
2. The patient presses the 'call now' and the phone dials our store number.
Now also available for pet medications and prescriptions from your veterinarian! Get discounts on your pet meds with the new pets RX card.
* Never expires
* Instantly activated
* Accepted at 54,000+ pharmacies
* Entire family can use
* Works with Brand & generic drugs
The app allows you to view by category, providing easy access to commonly used values.
All information is for educational purposes only, and all medical decisions should be made by a qualified medical professional.
If you would like to see values that you feel are missing from the app please feel free to send me an email.
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT require internet access to function properly. The internet access permission is used to download configuration files. The app should function properly off line without any internet connection.
The original Cyprus Pharmacies Guide.
Full list of all pharmacies in Cyprus!
* List of all overnight pharmacies (updated daily)
* Use the map to locate pharmacies nearest to you
* Includes full address and contact details
* Easily locate pharmacies by search or on the map
* Find nearby pharmacies based on your current location
Πλήρης οδηγός φαρμακείων της Κύπρου!
* Κατάλογος εφημερεύοντων φαρμακείων (ενημερώνεται καθημερινά)
* Αυτόματος εντοπισμός τοποθεσίας πλησιέστερου φαρμακείου
* Περιέχει διευθύνσεις και στοιχεία επικοινωνίας
* Ονομαστικό ευρετήριο ή εύρεση από χάρτη
* Εντοπισμός των κοντινότερων φαρμακίων από την παρούσα τοποθεσία σας
Built with AppBaker
Handcrafted by SNQ
** THIS IS A LITE VERSION **
In this lite version, a list of 50 drugs (selected at random) are included in the drug database. The paid version of this app contains a full database of 200 drugs.
** THIS IS A LITE VERSION **
The emphasis on concise, practical knowledge will improve learning and comprehension of the top 200 drugs. This is a learning tool – NOT a drug reference. This app is not a comprehensive resource for drug information.
This app is perfect for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physician assistants, nurses, nursing students, physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. The drug database is designed to aid in studying for both students in school and those preparing for standardized exams (eg, NAPLEX, BCPS, PTCB, ExCPT, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, USMLE, COMLEX).
== FEATURES ==
• Beautiful, intuitive flashcard and quiz modes to optimize your learning strategy
• Flashcards and quiz content are fully customizable – test yourself on brand/generic names, drug classes, indications, adverse effects, and even typical dose ranges
• Quiz mode includes a selection algorithm to randomly identify intelligent distractor answers to keep you on your toes
• An adaptive (Leitner) learning mode so that your time is focused on drug cards that you haven’t yet mastered
== DRUG DATABASE ==
• Includes information on 200 of the most common outpatient medications based on net sales, total prescriptions, and unique or emerging therapeutic classes
• Each drug entry includes its brand name, generic name, generic pronunciation (phonetic spelling and actual recorded audio), drug class, indications, adverse effects, and typical dosing
• The drug database is completely customizable – add or remove drugs, change drug entries, and even record your own pronunciation
== ADAPTIVE LEARNING STATISTICS ==
• Both flashcard and quiz modes utilize an adaptive learning algorithm to keep track of which drug facts you know well, and which need more review
• Track your learning progress by viewing your statistics at the end of each flashcard or quiz session, or access the dedicated Adaptive Learning Statistics page for your learning overview
== AUTHOR INFORMATION ==
This app and all of its content was created by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS – a clinical pharmacist, assistant professor, and author of the popular evidence-based website, ClinCalc.com.
Light, fast and simple. It localizes in an efficient way all duty chemists at selected province and city as well as the nearest ones to your location.
It provides information for all duty chemists at provincial capitals and 92% of Spanish towns.
Form version 2.1, pharmacies next to user (whether or not on duty) can be located anywhere in the world.
By clicking on a chemist in the list you can see options for calling to it, sharing, navigating or showing its location on a map.
If there are no duties in the selected city, the 5 nearest duty chemists are shown with the possibility of showing them on a map together with your position.
Quick User Guide
1. Set global parameters: your insurance (if any) and whether you want to conduct your search on all pharmacies or duty pharmacies only. Depending on day and time, the most appropriate option is automatically set by default.
2. Find the nearest pharmacies (default: 5) by tapping on the magnifying glass. This uses GPS.
The Group button displays all pharmacies in any given city (no GPS, no distance, and no search results limit).
Tapping the map icon displays your search results on a map, one red marker by pharmacy. Tap the marker to get the pharmacy name. Tap once more to dial. If GPS was used, a blue dot shows your current location.
Finally, tap the share button to share the list with friends.
More details on http://fasopharmacies.ytsamy.name/
You may also follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FasoPharmacies
Is your pharmacy not registered? Did you spot an error? Need more features?
Drop-me an email: email@example.com.
Sig Codes Quiz & Card includes the following features:
• Comprehensive database of over 200 of the most commonly used Sig Codes
• Intuitive gesture based navigation
• Select a range from the full list of codes or use a customized favorites deck
• Ability to display cards in alphabetical order or randomize the order of display
• Front of card can selectively display either Sig code or Definition
• Select a range from the full list, or use a customized favorites deck
• Test by Sig code or Definition
• Option to retake missed questions at the end of the quiz
• Dynamically generated questions with randomized answer choices prevents memorizing incorrect choices
• Regular feedback option provides a quick color based notification for correct (green) and incorrect (red) before advancing to the next question
• Enhanced feedback option provides a summary page after each question is answered, correctly or incorrectly, with a brief explanation of the correct answer
• Statistics displayed include number of questions taken, percentage score, number of questions remaining, number correct, and number incorrect
• Listing of all Sig codes in the database
• Sort alphabetically by Sig code or Definition
• Add items to favorites with one touch
• Listing of Sig codes added to favorites deck
• Sort alphabetically by Sig code or Definition
• Remove items from favorites with one touch