Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
Created by Dr. Shidan Murphy, an award-winning scientist and educator, R Instructor allows you to run RStudio through a public web server from your phone or tablet (Internet connection required -- do not expect a super computer -- this server is for for experimenting with your scripts) and teaches R using plain, non-technical language and over 30 videos. The number and scope of the videos and content will continue to increase.
R Instructor will teach you how to use R, how to make and modify plots and run statistical tests. Each example includes a very brief (and easy to understand!) description of the function or test, any statistical assumptions, how to structure your data in R, the R scripts (code) and, links to other free and online resources.
Where appropriate, the Mac, Windows and RStudio versions of the R interface are explained separately.
** As an added bonus – If you don't know the statistical test you need, use the included "Which test?" feature! Just answer the questions about your data. **
Use R Instructor to:
-Run a server-based implementation of RStudio from your mobile device. This is a shared server.
-Get help with R using our forum
Learn R's fundamentals:
- R's interface
- Create objects
- Install libraries\packages
- Import and export data and plots
- Merge data frames
- Exclude redundant data between datasets
- Import dates
- Create custom functions
- Summarize data frames and matrices
- Perform calculations
- and more...
Learn how to make and customize plots:
- Box plots
- Bar plots
- Line charts
- Scatter plots and scatter plot matrices
- Add and customize legends
- Add custom axis labels
- Modify the size, shape and colour of point markers
- Add axis titles
- Add lines, text or points to an existing plot
- Add colour to the plot background, border lines… and just about anything else!
Learn these (and more) statistical tests:
- One-sample t-test
- Two-sample t-test
- Paired t-test
- Rank correlation
- Linear regression
- Multiple regression
- Logistic regression
- Log-linear models
- One-way ANOVA
- Two-way ANOVA
- One-way repeated measures ANOVA
- Two-way repeated measures ANOVA
- Regression and Classification trees
- Principal Components Analysis
- Friedman test
- Wilcoxon signed rank test
- Kruskal-Wallis test
- Chi-square test of independence
- Binomial test
- and more…
- Over 30 videos
- 10 Quick Reference Guides
- The "Which test?" feature – An assistant to guide you to the appropriate statistical test
*** Note, to view the videos you must be running the Gingerbread (v2.3) or a later operating system. On Android devices running much older operating systems (generally v2.1 and older) a slightly different build of R Instructor but with the same text information may download. Very few devices now run 2.1. ***
AWork supports Octave (Matlab) scripting language for symbolic calculations (integration, plotting, differentiation, simplifications, solving equations etc.).
It is a port of jMathLab (http://jwork.org/jmathlab) project available for desktops and servers.
AWork supports the BeanShell (http://www.beanshell.org/) scripting language. One can access the the complete Java API and external numerical JAVA libraries using the BeanShell editor integrated into the AWork IDE.
AWork documentation and examples of symbolic and numeric calculations are given here: http://jwork.org/scavis/android/
All bug reports and comments are addressed here: http://jwork.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6
Please use this link if you need to fix a problem
StatApp Yellow provides a powerful and portable tool for statistical distributions and probability tables calculations for sciences, finance and industrial applications. With an innovative look and design, it provides an easy and intuitive data input view, fast and extremely precise calculations.
StatApp Yellow has a native (Java) implementation of the quadrature adaptive general integral (QAG), a numerical integration algorithm based on the QUADPACK model. This implementation allows a fast and extremely accurate calculations, comparable with strong mathematical software like Mathematica, Matlab and Sage.
StatApp Yellow calculates the following functions and parameters:
• the probability density function (PDF)
• the cumulative distribution function (CDF)
• the mean of the distribution
• the median of the distribution
• the mode of the distribution
• the standard deviation of the distribution
• the variance of the distribution
• the skewness of the distribution
• the excess kurtosis of the distribbution
• the covariance matrix (few cases, for example the bivariate normal distribution)
For the following 24 distribution models:
1. Gaussian distribution
2. Bivariate normal distribution
3. Inverse gaussian distribution
4. Log-normal distribution
5. Pareto distribution
6. Discrete Uniform distribution
7. Continuous Uniform distribution
8. Bernoulli distribution
9. Binomial distribution
10. Negative binomial distribution
11. Multinomial distribution
12. Geometric distribution
13. Hypergeometric distribution
14. Multivariate hypergeometric distribution
15. Poisson distribution
16. Exponential distribution
17. Chi-square distribution
18. Student's t distribution
20. Beta distribution
21. Beta-binomial distribution
22. Gamma distribution
23. Laplace distribution
24. Cauchy-Lorentz distribution
It also provides probability tables for:
• Standard score probability
• Chi-square probability
• Student's t probability
• F-distribution probability
• r (correlation coefficients) probability
For more information, or feature request visit our website.
- Our webpage: http://statapp.drupalgardens.com/
- Our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SSCLab
- Our Google+: https://plus.google.com/107912986245006668425/posts
- Our Twitter: http://twitter.com/#/SSCLab
- Our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/StatApp/268364919850502
Inquisitum.co.uk is an online learning center. We host training courses and associated material to aid anyone to learn new technologies.
Our focus on vocational subjects to help anyone pick up new skills quickly, easily and most importantly our courses are either completely free to access or come with a small, one-off fee.
Our courses are available online through any browser, or can be accessed on tablets and smart phones. Most courses have Android apps available in the Google Play store for easy access. Android apps do require an internet connection so we can provide with updated content seamlessly.
The courses we publish are also changing and improving all the time. New material, like glossaries, quizzes, exercises and new lessons are being added constantly. To this end, you need to have internet access when running the app - this helps ensure you have up to date information and the best material possible.
Free “Step by step” for all functions.
OFFLINE: app does not require access to the internet.
ALL AVAILABLE FUNCTIONS:
[+] matrix addition
[+] matrix multiplication
[+] multiplication by number
[+] matrix transposition
[+] find determinant (Gauss)
[+] definition of the rank
[+] find determinant (Minors)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Gauss)
[+] System Of Linear Equation (A)x=(B) (Kramer)
[+] matrix equation (A)(X)=(B)
[+] matrix equation (X)(A)=(B)
[+] LU decomposition
[+] inverse matrix (Minors)
[+] matrix power
[+] dot product
[+] length of vector
[+] cross product
[+] angle between vectors
[+] build vector by points
[-] new functions (vector algebra)
[-] export to Maple, MathLab, Wolfram
[-] clipboard for cells
Download assistant for solving problems in areas such as: linear algebra, analysis, economics, differential equations and computer graphics.
Integrals of Rational Functions
Integrals with Roots
Integrals with Logarithms
Integrals with Exponentials
Integrals with Trigonometric Functions
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Monomials
Products of Trigonometric Functions and Exponentials
Integrals of Hyperbolic Functions
This version serves as a complete reference for indefinite integrals, and includes evaluation of definite integrals noted above. The only user input required is the upper(ul) and lower limits(ll) of integration and any required constants(a,b,c,n). Never again enter a function.
All solutions are validated using the Octave "quad" function or Matlab "int" function. If "Not a Number" (NaN) is returned, please email the developer with the function number, constants and the integration limits (ul and ll) and the problem will be evaluated and corrected.
Links to online references are also provided.
We welcome comments and suggestions for improvement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: SWIPE THE KEYBOARD TO ACCESS ALL THE FEATURES
In the free version you're able to perform operations with real/complex numbers and see all of them in a list. You can use previous operations by just clicking or longpressing them. This version is intended as a version for anyone who just wants a simple calculator. With landscape support it plays nicely in your tablet!
It's got polar/rectangular complex notation, radian/degrees. As a preview you're able to solve linear equations and use the set of points to line interpolation. If you like this features and want more consider checking out the paid version.
Check the paid application if you're interested in the rest of features:
- Equation Solver: You can solve almost any equation. It supports:
-> Non-linear equations: Any type of equation, such as: 5*x+sin(x^3+2)=8 (up to 10 equations and variables, you can see 2 equations solved in the screenshots)
-> Linear equations: Like 2*x+3*y=8, -3*x+6*y=3 (up to 10)
-> Polynomials: Up to grade 20 (complex and non-complex solutions)
-> Simple: Perfect for thermodynamic tables with only one variable (for example Temperature)
-> Double: 2 variables interpolation. See screenshots for a preview
-> Points to line: If you have a set of points (x,y) this tool will find the closest line and will give you the R^2 (Just like Excel).
- Matrices: Since version 1.3 you can use matrices. Matrices are made of complex and real numbers and contain most common operations. Functions and operators currently supported: +, -, *, /, determinant, transpose, ^,.^, ^-1 (Inverse), get, set, eyes (Identity matrix), ones. You can sum a number to a matrix similarly to Matlab, power each element individually...
- Vectors: Complex/real vectors with dot and cross multiplication (besides the applicable methods found in matrices)
- Plot: 2D easy to use function plotter
- Function editor: Create as many functions as you want and save them under different categories. Using custom functions is extremely easy and very helpful. You can describe the functions and variables. Furthermore, you can take a photo that may help you understand and use the function correctly. Functions can be used in the calculator as well as in the equation solver.
- Converter: It's useful to have a converter inside the app. It's got 19 conversions: length, area, volume, angle, time, speed, acceleration, flow, mass, force, torque, energy, density, pressure, dynamic viscosity, kinematic viscosity, temperature and currency.
- Wolfram Alpha search: Just touch the search button
- Complex numbers: The calculator supports complex numbers in both rectangular and polar notation. Polar notation us useful for phasors in Circuit Analysis.
- Variables: Just save any number as a variable and use it later.
- Constants: 6, more in next updates.
- Easier decimal notation: 1.000000 is 1, 99999999 is 9.999E7 (depending of the decimal precision)...
- And probably more features in the future!
Tutorial and Examples: http://vision.ufabc.edu.br/MCTest (in Portuguese)
MCTest - version Android
Copyright 2014: Free, All Rights Reserved
Francisco de Assis Zampirolli and Rodrigo Teiske China (PIBIC/UFABC)
Inspired in the Software Registration BR 51 2013 001231 7 (MCTest version 1.0 - in Matlab).
There is also client (Android) / server (Python with OpenCV) version, useful for implementations in academic systems.
An application that empowers its users to learn the basics and clear the fundamentals of one of the most popular programming language “The C language”
Chapter wise categorization of contents, this app covers all the basic fundamentals of C and plays a vital role in mastering C language.
A boon as it can be considered for all the computer application students, this app proves to a saviour for those who wish to gain expertise in programming in C but are stuck with its complex functions.
Detailed elaboration of each topic helps students to understand every aspect of C language and gain sound knowledge of programming in C language.
This app comes as a blessing for the students of B.E (computers), B.C.A , B.Sc.(computers) and all others for whom learning C is a real challenge.
Want to learn "how to program" ? Algoid is made for you !
Algoid is an educational application for Android that teaches kids, teenagers and why not their parents "how to program".
★★★ With Algoid, learn programming become simple and funny !
Do you remember the Logo programming language ? This friendly turtle / robot that introduces step by step the basics of programming.
Algoid is based on the same idea of visual feedback loop : develop - run / debug - observe turtle that draw result.
★★★ Algoid go further, it embeds a real-time DEBUGGER (the first and so far the only one on Android), a step by step execution mode and SCOPE EXPLORER (for better understanding).
Still further, hide the turtle and develop your own VIDEO GAME directly from your device.
In short, Algoid will turn your Android device into a real development station dedicated to apprenticeship and fun.
Everything you need to become a future developer, whether you are a child, teenager or adult!
The goal of Algoid is to enable everyone to "learn to program" or "learn programming".
---- Highlights ----
Algoid is an all in one app that embeds tree products :
The rich integrated development environment "IDE" :
- Syntax highlighting
- BREAKPOINTS and DEBUGGER
- STEP BY STEP execution modes
- real-time SCOPE EXPLORER
- Auto completion
- Syntax error management
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- UI optimized for small screens
The documentation platform for self apprenticeship
- Online forum
---- What's algoid is not ? ----
Algoid is not running through SL4A, it integrates its own (homemade) formal language parser. This choice was made to facilitate the debugger, step by step and scope explorer integration.
Its language AL is not Java, but its interpreter and runtime are both written in Java.
Algoid is not a compiler but a scripting language interpreter.
Algoid is not (not yet but I am working on) a c or java ide but a dedicated one for AL.