India is a land of diversity. One can observe variations in culture, language, cuisine etc. Especially Indian cuisine is like a rainbow of different tastes and flavours. We here at Queen's Kitchen try to create a platform where one can have access to various Vegetarian Indian cuisines like Gujarati, Marathi, Rajasthani, Punjabi etc. Vegetarian cuisine holds a special place in food Industry. It is healthy, tasty and full of flavours.
Through this Queen’s Kitchen Application you can easily learn how to make different type of Farali recipes, for you and your love ones.
Application content user friendly design with key features like:
- Available in English and Gujarati (ગુજરાતી) language
- Step by step guidance for cooking, with Notes for extra assistance
- Offline Reading (No Internet Connection Required, after first run)
- Favourites List, you can make list of your favourite’s recipes
- Search, Easy to use search option to save your time
- Sharing, You can share recipes with your friends and family with one touch (with support of app like whatsapp, Facebook, wechat, line, viber, hike, etc.)
- Include non-traditional farali cousins like farali Pizza, farali Idli-Sambhar-Dosha, farali Ragda Petis etc.
- New Recipes, we make sure to provide you few new Farali Recipes every month.
- Information like Level of Cooking, Cooking Time, Pre-properation Time, Servings (for how many people) to help you to select, what to cook?
- With version 1.2+ : You can read recipes in Gujarati, even if your device doesn't support Gujarati language.
This application includes following recipes:
Shakkaria Kheer, Khajoor Laddoo, Kadhi, Moraiyani Khichdi, Shing Paak, Amaranth Puri, Bhaji / Shak, Pizza, Bhajiya, Ragda Petis, Amaranth (Rajagara) Sev, Patra, Thepla, Kofta, Dahi Vada, Idli, Sambhar, Coconut Chutney, Handvo, Dosha, Masala Dosha, Muthia, Sabudana Khichadi, Sabudana Vada, Coconut Pudding, Farali Cookies