Reflection for UNIX is THE enterprise-class SSH and Telnet terminal client for UNIX and Linux systems administrators on the go. A range of connectivity and terminal types are provided, including both SSH and telnet, allowing you to connect to any UNIX or Linux host with Attachmate’s industry-leading terminal emulation technology. If you need to perform system administration while on the go, Reflection for UNIX will help you get the job done.
** New Features in 184.108.40.206 **
- IPv6 support
- Application PIN-Lock
- Support for low-res devices running Android 4.2 or later (down to 480x800)
- Application PIN-Lock - 4 digit hexadecimal pin code for protecting your critical systems
- Auto sizing option with pinch/zoom gesture
- ConnectBox for quick access to your UNIX/Linux servers
- Multiple SSH authentication methods
- Multiple simultaneous terminal connections
- Configurable KeyBar for quick access to common administrator keys
- Configurable colors
- VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT320 and XTERM terminal types supported
- Key generation (RSA and DSA)
- Private key import
- Easy uploading of users’ public keys to SSH servers
- Key exchange methods: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1
- Hostkey types: ssh-rsa, ssh-dss
- Ciphers: aes256-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc, 3des-cbc, blowfish-cbc, cast128-cbc, arcfour, none
Extend. Manage. Secure.
For 30 years, Attachmate, now part of Micro Focus, has been helping organizations to extend, manage, and secure their essential business information.Today, our products run on 19 million desktops and mobile devices worldwide. Built to integrate existing systems and emerging technologies, they make it possible for you to put your IT assets to work in new and meaningful ways.
Let us know what you think. You can email us at email@example.com
For more information on Reflection for UNIX, please visit http://attachmate.com/reflection