Taala is a dedicated Indian classical music proudly brought to you by India's premier music service, Raaga.com!
Taala features Hindustani music and Carnatic music along with Ghazals, Classical Fusion, and Relaxation Music for Sleep music, Morning music, Yoga, Stress-relief and also relaxation sounds such as Water sound, Rain sound, Nighttime, Desert theme and more.
Relax to beautiful video backgrounds as you listen to the calming and relaxing tunes!
With Taala, you have access to a world of classical music. You can watch and listen to artists and composers, or create your own favorite videos.
Unlimited, free access to all your music and audio content. Spiritual, Spiritual, Classical, Fusion, Jugalbandhi, and Indie.
Music is available in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi, and more.
This app is dedicated to all the non-film music lovers of the world, who are looking for seamless & memorable music listening experience with rich quality of sound and high quality of music.
- Based on artistes and instruments
- Enjoy unique commentary by musicologists, aficionados and specialists. Includes anecdotes, information on Raagas, and biographical bites
- Get information on Raaga and Taala of the currently playing song
- Carnatic Artistes include: Dr. M. Balamuralikrishna, Semmangudi Srinivasa Iyer, Lalgudi G. Jayaraman, T.M. Krishna, M.S. Gopalakrishnan, U. Srinivas, DK Pattamal, Kunnakudi
Vaidhyanathan, Maharajapuram Santhanam, and many more
- Hindustani artistes include: Pt. Ravi Shankar, Ustad Bismillah Khan, Ustad Amir Khan, , Pt. Jasraj, Pt Hariprasad Chaurasia, Pt. Bhimsen Joshi, Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, Ustad Zakir Hussain, Rahul Sharma, and many more
- Instrumental Radio Stations include: Violin, Veena, Mandolin, Mridangam, Tabla, Guitar, Sarangi, Flute, Nadaswaram, Sitar and Shehnai
- Heart-touching Ghazals from the top Ghazal singers like Jagjit Singh, Pankaj Udhas, Mehdi Hassan, Ghulam Ali, and many others.
- Raagas library include: Bhairavi, Marwa, Indira Kalyan, Megh Malhar, Jog, Pilu, Darbari, Hamsadhwani, Dhanyasi, Mohanam and many more
- Songs in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Sanskrit and more!
- Listen to some soothing and replacing Ghazals, Classical Fusion, Indie music
- Watch concert videos, anywhere, anytime on the app
The largest collection of Hindi and Urdu Ghazals that have been the top favorite among the Ghazal lovers.
This largest collection has been spread over playlists of Ghazals of your favorite Ghazal singers
The songs by 27 composers including,
- Annamacharya ( Annamayya )
- Bhadrachala Ramadasa ( Ramadasu )
- Muthuswami Dikshitar ( Dikshidar )
- Syama Sastri
- Saint Tyagaraja
The content is organized according to Prahars, which is the recommended time for performing or listening.
- Raag Bhairav (Early Morning)
- Raag Todi (Morning)
- Raag Jaunpuri (Late Morning)
- Raag Sarang (Afternoon)
- Raag Bhimpalas (Late Afternoon)
- Raag Puriya-Dhanashree (Early Evening)
- Raag Marwa (Evening)
- Raag Bageshree (Early Night)
- Raag Darbari (Night)
- Raag Malkauns (Late Night)
- Genres of Indian Classical Music - Carnatic Music, Hindustani Music, Classical Fusion, Indian Instrumental, Folk & Traditional Music