Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time multiband spectrum analyzer UI.
* Real-time RMS UI.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
We will have different modes from the Home.
We will also have an indicator of all volumes of the phone (will be updated every 30 min), and click on the widget access a setup screen sounds.
keys: audio, audiomanager, sound, manager, volumen, volume, sonido, widget, equalizer, equalizador, musica, multimedia, alarma, voice call, system, ring, control, Ace, profiles
Discogs Scan is an app that allows you to quickly scan the barcodes of all the CDs and records in your collection. It can then upload that collection to your Discogs.com account.
Even if you only want to add 10 items, it will save you time.
For true speed: use the "endless" mode, available from the preferences screen. Use the back button to quit scanning in that mode.
You can pick your own barcode scanner. We suggest either Barcode Scanner for simplicity or Google Goggles if you need the flash for low-light situations. Both are freely available in the Play store.
This is not pre-installed, so you may need to download that first.
You can manually enter the barcode if, for some reason, it isn't possible to scan it.
If the barcode for a release is not found on the Discogs.com site, you can manually search for that release through an easy interface.
Note: Due to a bug in the Discogs.com API, the login procedure is a little messy and cumbersome. You may need to scroll to the right to see the login box. If you have an older device, loading the pages may be slow. The people at Discogs are aware of this fact and are fixing their mobile-friendly layout. This app will be updated as soon as it is available. This procedure needs to be done only once, so it's not a major problem.
This app is free to download and use but is ad supported.
In fact, this application allows you to find, through the well-stocked music catalog "discogs.com", the prices of the respective vinyl, calculating in real time the minimum price, the average and the maximum of those who at this moment are selling just the vinyl you're looking for.
In addition to the price you can obtain vinyl's code, year of publication, country of origin and music label.
This application also works with cds, tapes and also digital files.
Thanks discogs.com for database and information.
For tips / suggestions do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail.
Just register and login and you’ll be collecting in no time.
- A easy to use interface for managing and editing your collection and wish list
- Collect your records using our extensive (and clever) search database
- (Almost) all records comes with a record cover
- Follow your friends and other collectors
- Tag the record store where you bought your record
- You can access your collection from any Android/iPhone device with your VinylWall account
- Rank up with our VinylWall badges
- Share your records with friends and family
Make sure to follow us on Twitter or Instagram
- Search artists by name, labels by name, releases by name
- Search releases by barcode using scanner
- Share Discogs links (sms, mail, twitter, etc...)
- Star your favorite artists, labels and releases
- Pictures viewer
- Download pictures
- YouTube videos
Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a Virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
The HDMI-audio through HDMI output connection, take over digital sound effect on TV Soundbar, Dedicated Soundbar Speaker or even A/V Receiver System. Soundbar Speaker Size Response supports 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz via Noozxoide Psychoacoustic II settings. It is a digital audio with uncompressed sample sizes of 24-bit / 192 kHz. Sounds like a DAC-to-HDMI instead of DAC-to-USB.
We deliver you the newest [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fast pace. Every bit is amazing.
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES
IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE EIZO, PLEASE DISABLE ANY FRONTEND DSP SOUND EFFECT FILTER ON TV, SOUNDBAR SPEAKER OR A/V RECEIVER SYSTEM
RECOMMENDED MUSIC TRANSPORT - NOOZY
▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER (reboot when necessary)
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.
(tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
DAC-2-EMU: BurrBrown (100%), Tegra 2/3 (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), Realtek (70%), Yamaha (40%), Cirrus Logic (80%), Texas Instruments (100%), Qualcomm (100%)
MOVIES . GAMES . MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
Vols anar a un bolo? A l’AtupApp sempre tindràs informació actualitzada de tots els nostres concerts: preu, data, cartell… Fins i tot podràs demanar-li a l'aplicació que et recorde amb antelació un concert o emprar els enllaços directes a la localització per a no perdre’t pel camí! GPS Style. A més, amb l’aplicació podràs gaudir de descomptes de molt de bo a la nostra tenda. Yih.
Estigues a un dit dels últims videoclips, promoparides i vés a saber quin material visual en la nostra secció de vídeos. Tot ordenat i seleccionat d’entre els millors links de l’hipertext.
Tenim més funcionalitats en camí. AtupApp és work in progres constant, així que ens anirem adaptant. Qualsevol report de cuc o comentari al respecte ens el podeu fer arribar a “email@example.com” .
If your usual venue still doesn’t have it, ask them to visit http://www.jukenetbox.com and... PLAY IT LOUD!
The Euroscience Open Forum (ESOF, http://esof2014.org/) is Europe’s largest, general science meeting and is held in a leading European city every two years. ESOF 2014 is hosted in Copenhagen from June 21-26, 2014.
This App features the full, interactive program and detailed maps to help you navigate the "Science in the City" science festival.
Participate in a scientific experiment and win health and fitness tracking tools, e.g. FitBit armbands. For each step you take with the phone in your pocket, you get a lottery ticket - the more steps you take, the better your chances are of winning.
As part of the contest, we collect your location information so the App can estimate how much walking you do on a daily basis.
keywords: euroscience, science in the city, esof 2014, copenhagen, science
The 2014 version provides cards showing your daily movements and visited places.
Click a card to show an interactive view.
More visualizations coming soon!
Please send questions, suggestions, problem reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 12, 2013:
We removed the permissions that we didn't use and that looked scary: record audio and access bookmarks. We have not accessed or collected this data in the previous version either!
The alarming red symbol in DataCollerctor app will only be shown if you have a backlog of a few files and not if you are often connected to wifi.
Please find all the necessary information at https://www.sensible.dtu.dk/
Installation instructions are at: https://www.sensible.dtu.dk/?page_id=1503
- Better Battery Life
- More stable
How loud are you? Roskilde Decibel allows you to visualize and track how much noise you are exposed to
- get an immediate measurement of the current sound level in decibel
- see the noise levels directly on the Roskilde map
- complete achievements by collecting sound around Roskilde's stages or at specific times of the day
This application is only targeted at the participants of the SensibleDTU study. You can install it even if you do not participate, but it is just a plain data collector with no user-oriented functionality. The data you share with the experimenters will be discarded.
TO DTU STUDENTS:
These steps are crucial!
Before installing this application, please REMOVE THE EXISTING SensibleDTU APP FROM YOUR PHONES.
You can find the steps here: http://www.sensible.dtu.dk/?page_id=877
After installing the app you must RUN IT (press "Open" after the installation is finished) and then REBOOT your phone.
Catch all those epic concerts and never wonder 'when to go' again!
The app will help you navigate between concerts by telling you when to leave to catch the start of the next concert.
This is done by the use of GPS to determine location and Bluetooth to estimate how crowded the place is, which can influence the user's walking speed towards the next concert.
The app displays the concerts currently playing plus the concerts starting within the next three hours, giving you a nice snapshot of your upcoming concert adventures!
The app Roskilde MusicNerd is also a research project about movement of people around the festival. Using this app will help Roskilde Festival to be even better in 2013!
The project is conducted by DTU students.
Hide and Seek in Roskilde (The Festival) is a great opportunity to make friends. Meet people all around the festival. The more people you meet the more points you earn. Can you meet them all? Take a walk around Roskilde and find the person assigned in your game, while somebody else is out there looking for you. The aim of the game is to have fun and promote social interactions inside the festival, that's what Roskilde Festival is about!
Roskilde Hide and Seek is also a research project where we will analyze the social interaction using the information gathered in the app. This information will be handled anonymously.
This project is conducted by DTU students.
NOTE: Be aware of the application updates.
Orange Fever is a massive social game. Infect others using Bluetooth and spread the awesome Orange Fever. The more people you infect with the Orange Fever, the more points you earn. Get and share Badges for special and crazy infections and get bonus points! Become the top infector! Bored waiting for a concert? Blast a quick one! Chilling in the camp? Get all your friends Feverish. How many people can you infect during the festival and are you going all the way to the top?
Orange Fever is also a research project in collaboration with Roskilde Festival. How does the good vibe spread, where do people go and have fun? Is it West or East that party the most? The data about infections will be used in anonymized form for research purposes and making the Festival even more awesome in the future!
The project is created by DTU students and Søren Rosenbak.