Neutron features a sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback along with high quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and other digital sound effects. It can play music from almost any source including network devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Consider using Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for best results.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, ...) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® compatible device as music source.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® compatible devices at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* Parametric equalizer DSP (4 bands).
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo in headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (speaker overloading protection).
* Dithering DSP (minimize quantization).
* Pitch and Tempo DSP (playback speed and pitch correction).
* Normalization (best Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* Phase inversion.
* High quality real-time resampling (when required): quality, audiophile.
* Mixing to Mono.
* Playback modes: shuffle, looped, single track, queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Unicode metadata support.
* Real-time multiband spectrum analyzer UI.
* Real-time RMS UI.
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer.
* Wake timer.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.
* Optimized for: ARMv7 + VFP, ARMv7 + NEON, x86 + SSE2.
NEON VERSION (>25% faster):
Try evaluation version before buying (5 days): http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neutroncode.mpeval
Neutron is under active development. Technical support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum.
Please report bugs by e-mail or through the forum. Your patience, help and participation are highly appreciated!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to work with database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to control playback when phone state changes.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Neutron's license server (obtained information is deleted from the server completely after 1 month).
- INTERNET: to support audio streaming over the Internet.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: to support ringtone change from Neutron.
* DLNA® is trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
Music listens completely new by DCT; exact sound image, every details rise up to the life which you never heard before. Now sit at ease and enjoy what each producer intended you to experience.
The genuine quality player every music lovers have been waiting for.
No compromise in sound quality; Most care for quality sound. Unlikely artificial effects such as EQ and Surround, RADSONE DCT only eliminates digital artifacts.
“Compared to a standard player - heaven and earth” by Rolling Stone
“No matter of using earbuds, good headphones or in car - this app can deliver much more pleasure listening to my tunes!” by Prezio
- Optimized UX for HD, QHD screen resolutions
- Hi-Resolution audio playback up to 24bit resolution/192KHz sampling
- Full functionalities including wireless (BT), remote control
- Optimized for low battery consumption
- Non comparable sound quality by Distinctive Clear Technology(TM)
- 3 + more customizable sound modes based on DCT
Radsone DCT app provides all features as a general music player for free. It has following in-app items.
1. DCT Engine ($0.99)
DCT Engine as the core feature of this app can be used for 20 minutes per day for free. After that time, music is played at bypass mode (device default sound mode). By one time purchase, you can use DCT features without limit.
- Android: JellyBean or over
- Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/radsoneinc
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/radsoneinc
It provides you with classic soundFX to your mixset. It is the Tool for all reggae and dancehall Selectahs. Just plug it into the jack of your phone and then straight to the mixer.
You can choose between airsireens, gunshots, lazer, shootouts and many more features when you pick your choice.
Get to know how the real Reggae SoundSystim FX sounds in your party, home, car or just anywhere you bring your phone and setup.
It cant get easier than this to spice up your setup!
Enjoy this soundFX App brought to you by SoundSystim.com Fi Real!
In SEA Lite You can Record, analyse, distort, enhance and modify audio, giving you the ability to hear and see each step you take.
Join other users on the discussion forum to discuss your ideas and sort out any bugs you have come across:
Or join the Facebook community:
#### Tested Devices (Better suited for dual core devices) ####
Motorola Xoom with Android 4.0.4 (Good)
Samsung Galaxy S III (Quad core, AU release) with Android 4.0.4 (Good)
Sony Xperia with Android 4.0.4 (Good)
Motorola Atrix 2 with Android 2.3.6 (Good, must have sdcard installed)
HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5 (A bit slow)
Motorola Atrix with Android 2.3.4 (Good)
HTC Incredible S with Android 2.3.5 (A bit slow)
#### BUGS AND REPORTS ####
Apologies for incompatibilities on devices other than the ones listed above. If you find any bugs or issues please e-mail me (email@example.com) and include what you were doing at the time the bug occurred so I can fix it.
#### Description #####
SEA lite frequency analysis has a selectable resolution from 128 to 4096 bands, between 0-4 kHz. This tool is great for audio engineers, anyone with a background in linguistics (phonology or phonetics), cognitive psychology (psycholinguistics), speech and music analysis or Digital Signal Processing (DSP). It is a useful tool for off-line frequency analysis of acoustic signals and a powerful educational aid for students in those fields of study.
You can record, distort, enhance and modify your own voice, giving you the ability to hear and see each step you take.
One of the frequency analysis tools available is the
spectrogram. The spectrograms generated in SEA are very high resolution, allowing the user to observe harmonics and the fine structure of their recordings.
Initially it was designed for students and researches in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, however, anyone can try their hand at using it.
It incorporates some past and present state-of-the-art speech enhancement algorithms which allow you to filter out noisy signals and see and hear the result of these algorithms first hand. Some of these algorithms are currently used in some telecommunications systems.
You can quickly make changes and share them with colleagues or teaching staff via e-mail, Blue-tooth and any other supporting image or sound transfer services. All spectrograms and frequency plots are zoom able via an image viewer.
Complete list of features in V2.0.1:
- complete spectrogram analysis
- complete short-time magnitude analysis
- Distort recorded audio with different noise types from -30dB to +30dB
- Additive noise types include:
+ White noise
+ Babble (human voice)
- Exporting of configuration as txt file
- Short-Time Fourier Analysis on all generated audio
- Real time amplitude recording
- dBFS scale on all spectrograms
- Viewing and sharing of all images and audio
- The following Advanced filters:
+ spectral subtraction
+ Frequency Wiener filter
- The following acoustic modification methods:
+ Unit Magnitude
+ Random Phase
+ Zero Phase
- Peak frequency tracking
- Generate spectrogram png files
- Generate .wav files
- comprehensive help and documentation
- Video tutorials
production meets. Search browsing can be by categories, instruments, moods and by your favourite labels. Audition your choices you can download them or add them to your projects for further use.
• With intelligent streaming, you’ll get CD-quality radio on a WiFi connection and less drop-outs when you’re on the go.
• Guide: see what’s playing now, what just played and what’s coming up.
• Set an alarm to wake-up to the best in country music.
• Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
- Better Battery Life
- More stable
How loud are you? Roskilde Decibel allows you to visualize and track how much noise you are exposed to
- get an immediate measurement of the current sound level in decibel
- see the noise levels directly on the Roskilde map
- complete achievements by collecting sound around Roskilde's stages or at specific times of the day
Hide and Seek in Roskilde (The Festival) is a great opportunity to make friends. Meet people all around the festival. The more people you meet the more points you earn. Can you meet them all? Take a walk around Roskilde and find the person assigned in your game, while somebody else is out there looking for you. The aim of the game is to have fun and promote social interactions inside the festival, that's what Roskilde Festival is about!
Roskilde Hide and Seek is also a research project where we will analyze the social interaction using the information gathered in the app. This information will be handled anonymously.
This project is conducted by DTU students.
NOTE: Be aware of the application updates.
The Euroscience Open Forum (ESOF, http://esof2014.org/) is Europe’s largest, general science meeting and is held in a leading European city every two years. ESOF 2014 is hosted in Copenhagen from June 21-26, 2014.
This App features the full, interactive program and detailed maps to help you navigate the "Science in the City" science festival.
Participate in a scientific experiment and win health and fitness tracking tools, e.g. FitBit armbands. For each step you take with the phone in your pocket, you get a lottery ticket - the more steps you take, the better your chances are of winning.
As part of the contest, we collect your location information so the App can estimate how much walking you do on a daily basis.
keywords: euroscience, science in the city, esof 2014, copenhagen, science
The 2014 version provides cards showing your daily movements and visited places.
Click a card to show an interactive view.
More visualizations coming soon!
Please send questions, suggestions, problem reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 12, 2013:
We removed the permissions that we didn't use and that looked scary: record audio and access bookmarks. We have not accessed or collected this data in the previous version either!
The alarming red symbol in DataCollerctor app will only be shown if you have a backlog of a few files and not if you are often connected to wifi.
Please find all the necessary information at https://www.sensible.dtu.dk/
Installation instructions are at: https://www.sensible.dtu.dk/?page_id=1503
This application is only targeted at the participants of the SensibleDTU study. You can install it even if you do not participate, but it is just a plain data collector with no user-oriented functionality. The data you share with the experimenters will be discarded.
TO DTU STUDENTS:
These steps are crucial!
Before installing this application, please REMOVE THE EXISTING SensibleDTU APP FROM YOUR PHONES.
You can find the steps here: http://www.sensible.dtu.dk/?page_id=877
After installing the app you must RUN IT (press "Open" after the installation is finished) and then REBOOT your phone.
Catch all those epic concerts and never wonder 'when to go' again!
The app will help you navigate between concerts by telling you when to leave to catch the start of the next concert.
This is done by the use of GPS to determine location and Bluetooth to estimate how crowded the place is, which can influence the user's walking speed towards the next concert.
The app displays the concerts currently playing plus the concerts starting within the next three hours, giving you a nice snapshot of your upcoming concert adventures!
The app Roskilde MusicNerd is also a research project about movement of people around the festival. Using this app will help Roskilde Festival to be even better in 2013!
The project is conducted by DTU students.
Orange Fever is a massive social game. Infect others using Bluetooth and spread the awesome Orange Fever. The more people you infect with the Orange Fever, the more points you earn. Get and share Badges for special and crazy infections and get bonus points! Become the top infector! Bored waiting for a concert? Blast a quick one! Chilling in the camp? Get all your friends Feverish. How many people can you infect during the festival and are you going all the way to the top?
Orange Fever is also a research project in collaboration with Roskilde Festival. How does the good vibe spread, where do people go and have fun? Is it West or East that party the most? The data about infections will be used in anonymized form for research purposes and making the Festival even more awesome in the future!
The project is created by DTU students and Søren Rosenbak.