By simply driving around with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic & road info to your local driving community. You can also actively report accidents, hazards, police and other events you see on the road, and get road alerts on your route too. Find the cheapest gas station along your route with community-shared fuel prices. Waze also makes it fun and simple to meet up and coordinate with friends on the road.
It's all about contributing to and benefiting from the 'common good' on the road, so hop on board and get involved in your local driving community today!
✓ Live routing based on community generated, real-time traffic and road info
✓ Community contributed road alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures and more
✓ Complete voice guided navigation
✓ Automatic re-routing as conditions on the road change
✓ Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours and preferred routes
✓ Finds the cheapest gas station along your route
✓ One tap navigation to Facebook events.
✓ See Facebook friends driving to the same place
✓ Notify someone you're on your way by sending a live ETA and a link showing you as you drive
✓ Earn points and move up the ranks in your community as you contribute road info
✓ Live maps, constantly edited and updated by Waze community map editors
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Our sleek crowd-sourced traffic app helps make your drive easier. See an incident along your route? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. Sign up to get traffic alerts! We’ll send you notifications or email alerts when there are issues that will impact your drive. Check turn by turn driving directions within the Trip Report screen for those times when you are traveling to an unfamiliar place.
Beat the Traffic’s Smart Route is a re-routing feature that helps save you time. Customized to your route, Smart Route appears when there’s a better alternate route available based on real-time road conditions.
For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
Over 2 million users have Beat the Traffic on their phone. Download Beat the Traffic and Get there sooner.
• Register for free to fully personalize your app
• Get estimated travel time, traffic flow, incidents and traffic cameras all on one screen
• Full map view gives you a quick snap shot of traffic flow, incidents, traffic cameras and weather
• Newly added push notification traffic alerts
• Newly added text directions provide turn by turn instructions
• Re-routing with ‘Smart Route’ provides you the best alternate route
• Report incidents to fellow drivers
• Watch real-time traffic reports live from our in-studio Traffic Specialists*
Our team is continually working to give you the best. Email your feedback and suggestions anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @Beat_Traffic.
*Traffic report videos are currently only available for the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area.
Whether you’re running a quick errand across town or taking a road trip across the country, MapQuest has the trusted directions and features you need for stress-free navigation. Our app can guide you with voice navigation, route you around accidents, and even help you find cheap gas. You can even customize your experience with multi-stop directions, robust bookmarking options, handy sharing features and automatic traffic re-routing. MapQuest is here to help get you where you need to go, wherever life takes you.
With our MapQuest App, you can:
• Get a head start on your daily commute with live traffic updates
• Beat traffic and show up on time with automatic traffic re-routing
• Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel with our voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions
• Locate your destination faster with our advanced search
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button
• Keep friends and family in the loop by sharing your location
• Choose between walking and driving directions
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
You can quickly switch to Yandex.Maps from within the app.
You can also receive current traffic information for a optimal route (in Moscow and Ukraine only).
The widget is available in three sizes: 1x1, 1x2 and 2x2.
You can select your town and specify the information update frequency in the settings menu. You can also plot and find out traffic conditions for a optimal route in Moscow or anywhere in Ukraine (beta version).
โปรแกรม The Traffic เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับการรายงานสภาพจราจรแบบ real-time ซึ่งรับข้อมูลมาจากกล้อง IP camera ที่ได้ติดตั้งไว้ตามจุดต่างๆ ที่มองเห็นถนนและสภาพการจราจร ผู้ใช้งานรับข้อมูลในรูปแบบวีดีโอของภาพปัจจุบัน ทำให้ได้ข้อมูลที่ถูกต้องทันสมัยมากกว่า
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Latest in version 0.8.5
- Migrated to the new server for data stability
- Added zoom feature in Traffic Cam
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Dunedin.
* Homescreen with 4 webcam shortcuts
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
* Map view showing cameras location
* Supports moving to SD card
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
Keywords: Traffic, cameras, congestion,map,webcams,transit, New Zealand, NZ, Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin,honeycomb, android 3.0, tablet, tablet optimized, tablet layout
Over 10,000 cameras from 170 cities and metropolitan areas.
Try the full featured application for seven days.
See cameras in a convenient grid format, or right on the map. Create your own groups of favorite cameras for easy access. See cameras at your current location.
Use it on your daily commute, or when you travel. Know traffic conditions in advance.
Live traffic camera images are set to automatically refresh at the fastest rate available from the provider, as fast as every 2 seconds.
Camera database maintained and provided by TrafficLand. New cameras added every day.
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
- Traffic CAMS. Yes!
- Traffic Maps
- Highway Info
All traffic info is provided by Houston TranStar.
PS: I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERYONE'S FEEDBACKS - I am working on updates!
We aim to deliver a traffic app that will help you keep up-to-date on the latest traffic incidents from the major roads across the UK. Whether this is a specific road or a collection of roads you want to check, our traffic apps will help you avoid traffic en-route to your destination.
The UK Motorway Traffic News app is an incredibly useful tool featuring the latest updates on traffic from across the major UK motorways. Whether there is a disruptive road/lane closure; an accident; congestion or any other incident for that matter, you will find the latest updates here.
This is a must-have app for anyone who travels and is perfect for accessing prior to you leaving your location, in order to help ensure you avoid any problems en-route.
What you get:
• Latest (Traffic updates via RSS)
• Twitter (Traffic updates via Twitter)
• Upgrade (Upgrade link to Traffic UK, our feature packed ad-free version with a host of extra tools)
• Share (Help spread the word!)
• Jam Cams (Access specific jam cameras across the UK road network, accessible via an external link to the BBC website)**
• Car Locator (Locate your car quickly and easily and receive turn-by-turn directions back to your car)
• News (Latest news, particularly focussed on any roadwork's that may be due)
• Push History (Instant message history from the developers)
• Feedback (Send your feedback to the developers)
• Mailing List (Sign up to our mailing list)
• Appdesigned4u (Link to our website)
• Offers (Unrelated)
For obvious safety reasons, please refrain from using this app whilst in the control of a vehicle. This is understandably for your own safety and the safety of others.
Please note that this app requires the use of a stable connection to the internet to update the various in-app features.
** Jam Cams (BBC)
This feature may require you to alter the orientation of your device as well as adjust the zoom-in facility for optimum viewing. This external feature is available via the BBC website (http://www.bbc.co.uk).
We have made every effort to ensure the in-app features apply to the specific road/s in question. However, from time to time there may be other unrelated information included.
All of the traffic feeds in this app are reliant on the various sources keeping these up-to-date. Please understand that we have no control over this and we simply can only advise our users to try the in-app feature at a later date/time to see if the applicable feature has been updated.
Please understand that this app utilises various advertising in the form of banners, various page links to external sites and push notifications via the app. Although many of the adverts are not related to the app itself, they've been included to help support the ongoing development of the app. Please view our Traffic UK app in the app store (if available) that doesn't include any advertisements and instead includes extra features! There is a small extra charge for this ad-free higher specification version.
If you do experience any issues with this app, please contact us using the 'Feedback' facility in the app rather than leaving us a negative star rating and/or review. We will always try to endeavour to fix a problem in the app for the benefit of all of our users.
Finally, if you do like our app, please be so kind to leave us a high star rating and a review. We greatly appreciate your support!
This app is in no way associated to any of transport organisations used in this app in the UK or beyond. All of the feeds included are the property of their respectful owners, and this app simply serves the purpose of directing the user to that specific source.
The RSS traffic feeds utilised are provided by the Highways Agency (http://www.highways.gov.uk) and are freely available to use for commercial purposes.
Twitraffic uses the Twitter firehose to see traffic created in real-time, ensuring you're constantly in the know when it comes to planning your journey.
• What makes this different from other traffic apps? •
As it's often real people who are first to spot traffic developing, Twitter can be the first data source for disgruntled drivers and their passengers, who are first on the scene before official agencies or the police. Taking data from real individuals means you're the first to know of any traffic developing along major UK roads.
• Fully featured UK traffic app •
Twitraffic combines the best features of other traffic apps available by providing:
◦ Journey planner with route directions and traffic alerts.
◦ A simple traffic summary detailing current traffic.
◦ Lookup any recent tweets on a road of interest.
◦ A map detailing current traffic.
◦ Push notifications for roads you subscribe to. This ensures you're alerted to traffic the moment it develops.
• How does it work? •
Twitraffic extensively mines Twitter for tweets relating to UK road traffic, using a powerful algorithm to judge severity of an incident or set of roadworks.
Maybe you're thinking, "That doesn't sound very accurate?" You would be surprised! The algorithm learns what's junk and often compares its results against the UK Highways Agency to ensure the data you see is valid and reliable.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.