It a kind of its own. A one and only application available for USSD Codes Collection of India. It includes all the USSD codes for Balance Check, 2G Internet Balance, 3G Internet Balance, Recharge, Know Your Number, Do Not Disturb Service, SMS Packs, Net Packs, Special Packs, Customer Care Number, Activate Internet, Deactivate Internet, Activate or Deactivate any Service, Caller Tunes, Free Internet, Free Minutes, Full Talk Time, Mobile Internet, Balance Transfer, Night Plan, Local SMS, National SMS, ISD Packs, Rate Cutter, Last Call Charges, Service Menu, Daily Weekly Plans, Complaint Number, Direct Customer Care Call, GPRS Settings, Caller Tones, Voucher Recharge, VAS Balance, Miss Call Alert, E-Recharge, Tariff Plans, STD plans, Landline plans.
Including USSD Commands for India's Most Popular Mobile Network Operators:-
* Loop Mobile
* Virgin Mobile
Tags: Mobile USSD Codes, Mobile Secret Codes, Mobile Hidden Codes and Tricks.
For processing of USSD answers to Android 4.2.2 it is necessary to put a daw "To intercept USSD" in system settings or to use the USSD Mode 5 in the presence of the rights of root.
In of Pro - version additional:
- Opportunity for each sim card to appoint some USSD requests and for each inquiry to appoint some indicators for parsing of various groups of figures in the answer.
- Processing of answers from SMS
- Various widgets (1x1, 2x1, 3x1, 4x1) are available, for each widget on a desktop it is possible to set the settings (transparency, a font size, an icon, etc.)
- Possibility of viewing, editing, removal, unloading in the file of the magazine of the program for the chosen period, viewing of the detailed and grouped statistics
- Chart of balance and diagram of expenses.
-Possibility of an archiving and restoration of base and settings is added
For each sim card it is necessary to appoint the USSD request code, to specify number of numerical group for answer processing. (Let's say the answer to the USSD request looks like: "Balans:43,88 dollars. You look animated films: * 728*1# (11,86 dollars/month)". Here 4 numerical groups: 43,88; 728; 1; 11,86 . Us the first interests. )
It is possible to adjust the schedule of a parcel of USSD requests:
After incoming and outgoing calls and SMS, after the end of Internet connection, at the appointed time.
It is possible to establish a indication of a negative number (Negative Prefix). Let's say the answer to the USSD request looks like: "Debt of 2.80 dollars. " If to establish value of Negative Prefix equal "Debt", the program will understand that it is necessary to replace "Debt" in the answer with a minus. By default a sign of a negative number - a symbol "-".
The program needs to be installed in the main memory of the smartphone.
For work of the program it is necessary to remove or freeze other programs working with USSD requests (USSD checker, etc.). After installation single reset is required.
The program was tested on the MTK(6516, 6575, 6577, 6589 platforms), also works at some smartphones on Qualcomm and Samsung Duos.
The USSD Mode 0 is suitable for the majority of phones except MTK 6573 and Samsung Duos.The USSD Mode 1 is suitable for the majority of phones on MTK 6573.
The USSD Mode 2 mode has to work at Samsung Duos except S7562. On Samsung S7562 choose the Mode 0 mode. On HTC Desire SV and HTC Desire V use Mode 3.
USSD Mode 4 - a mode of a "silent" USSD request for smartphones on MTK (root can be demanded).
USSD Mode 5 (the rights of root are necessary) - a mode of a "silent" USSD request, is suitable for all smartphones. The mode is compatible to Android 4.2.2.
If when using Mode 5 after reboot the network isn't restored, try to change a submode. On the Chinese DualSim on Qualcomm (ZTE 880, Huawei 8825, etc.) and Samsung S7562 try to change the "Mode of queries" control. If in Mode 5 there is no balance updating (on one or both sim cards), try to increase a "Wite after boot" and change a submode. After submode and Wite after boot change it is necessary to reboot the smartphone (not fast reboot ).
Before removal of USSDDualWidget don't forget to remove a daw in Settings of phone - Security - Select device administrators.
Protect yourself from data loss through remote wipe or other harmful actions of USSD hacks.
In order to protect your device from remote wipe and other USSD attacks, make sure that ESET USSD Control is set as the default dialer:
1. Install ESET USSD Control on your device.
2. Use your Android phone to visit our test page: http://www.eset.com/tools/ussdtest (note that this only contains a checker and will not make changes to your phone).
3. When prompted to complete action, check "Always perform this action" and select ESET USSD Control.
For step by step installation please follow our Knowledge Base http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?page=content&id=SOLN3139
Please note that once installed, the app runs invisible in the background, with no icon on the home screen. ESET USSD Control only interacts with the user when an attempt to run a harmful USSD code is detected. To make sure the app is installed correctly, go to Android Settings > Applications and look for ESET USSD Control.
What is USSD?
The purpose of USSD codes is that telecom operators can provide distance support for phone devices. An example of such code is one that displays IMEI number (*#06#), but there are also USSD commands that can wipe all data and restore a phone to factory settings.
How can USSD attack be launched?
Protection against USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) attacks is an essential security layer for Android devices, since these attacks can be easily initiated by all means that lead to visiting a website containing malicious USSD command such as SMS, QR code, or simply by tapping a fraudulent link in the browser.
How does ESET USSD Control protect you?
By checking for malicious codes before they are executed, ESET USSD Control makes sure that all data on your Android phone stay safe. The app displays a warning window each time a malicious USSD code is found, blocking the execution of the potentially harmful command.
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
Ussd Inbox will block the annoying USSD balance update popups that come up on your phone, each time you make a call or change data connectivity. This app is like a silent inbox for all your USSD popup messages.
Two main reasons to use this app:
- No usage popups especially when you don't have the time to read them, e.g after ending a call or unlocking your phone.
- USSD messages are lost once you dismiss them. So, if you are on a prepaid connection and want to know when and how you lost your balance, you can get it from your history of usage update messages in this app.
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Ussd Inbox Xposed module and reboot
XDA support thread:
The operating system your smartphone is running may be vulnerable to USSD commands that could wipe your entire phone.
Tapping on a link to a cleverly coded web page could order you phone to reset itself to factory settings and disintegrate all your private data with it.
Any Android phone running Phone.apk v 4.1 or lower is at risk and that's the broader base of them. Install Bitdefender's USSD Wipe Stopper to protect against such attacks. Now, once you would tap on a exploiting link, Bitdefender will intercept the wipe command and ask you to decide what to do next. You may, if unsure, dismiss the USSD command.
Find out more about this security vulnerability at http://www.hotforsecurity.com/blog/bitdefender-wipe-stopper-prevents-remote-ussd-attack-on-androids-3657.html
or in prestigious press outlets:
Tags: ussd, ussd code, ussd check, android ussd, url, security
This application can automatically close/dismiss the USSD popup dialogs and turn them into standard notification messages.
Both, network and user initiated USSD messages are dismissed and saved. Messages are dismissed, not blocked. You can get back to your balance, data usage and other important alert messages later or have the latest ussd message displayed on your homescreen as a widget.
Android devices allow apps to register for certain URL types. The "tel:" URL type for example enables the user to initiate a call right out of the browser.
The G Data USSD Filter registers for this specific URL type and checks URLs of this type for USSD codes.
When starting the app for the first time you have to activate the filter manually. Just click on a "tel:" URL, or alternatively use the test URL we provide on the app's main screen. Then select the G Data USSD Filter as a default app for these types of URLs.
The USSD filter will capture all "tel:" URLs on your device in the future and check for USSD codes.
If a USSD code is found, the app shows a blocking page and prevents the execution of the code.
If the URL processed contains just an ordinary phone number, the app lets you call the number by tapping the "initiate call" button.
May the USSD code be executed anyway?
If you need to execute the USSD code, tap the "copy" button on the block page and paste the number into you telephone-app's dial pad. Be aware though that USSD codes have a variety of uses up to a factory reset of your phone. Only execute such a code, if you know what you are doing.
Does this app delete or damage other apps?
No, the app installs itself as a filter. No data is altered or deleted in any way. The G Data USSD Filter simply prevents USSD codes from being executed via an URL.
Why does this app need telephony permissions?
if the phone URL is clean, you should be able to call it. We need to register for this permission to let you do that.
Does the app work for QR-Codes and NFC Transmissions?
Yes, the filter checks URls contained in QR-Codes or transmitted via NFC for USSD codes.
Tags: USSD, URL, Security
When a certain ussd-request on most devices can be reset to factory settings. Thus ussd-attack victim to lose all personal data. If data ussd-attack victims are not in sync with your computer, or any web service, they can not be restored.
This application will help protect your device and your data from this vulnerability.
If ussd-request contained in the html-page, QR-code, NFC you will be offered an alternative action to complete the request. If you are not sure of the safety ussd-query select list IM TelControl.
It includes all the USSD codes like
- Main Balance Check
- 2G Internet Balance
- 3G Internet Balance
- Free SMS Balance
- Know Your Mobile Number
- Special Packs
- Activate Internet
- Deactivate Internet
- Balance Transfer
- Night Plan
- E-Recharge etc.
Popular Mobile Network Operators:-
- Loop Mobile
- Virgin Mobile
Please keep your app updated to the latest version. In case of any problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
When you click on a web link or scan a QR code, Android will open a dialog with a list of apps that you can choose from to complete the action. Select ‘Avira USSD Exploit Blocker’ and set it as the default.
Protecting your phone from the USSD Android exploit is that simple!
What is a USSD code anyway?
USSD codes are keypad commands that can be used to access a variety of phone functions, from checking minutes to accessing expert controls. USSD commands typically contain a mixture of numbers, stars and pound signs.
Checks and shows numbers before dialing.
USSDs can still be manually dialed after the first block!
No permissions required.
This app is open source: http://code.google.com/p/ussd-stop/
What is USSD? Read on wikipedia here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unstructured_Supplementary_Service_Data
1. Backup messages by apps and read them later
2. Find out which app pushed annoying status bar advertisement, and uninstall it.
3. Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 dialog (pro version)
* Record notifications on status bar
* Record toasts
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record class 0 (Flash) SMS message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort message by time
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
* Backup and share notifications
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications (android 3.0 +)
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 (Flash) SMS dialog (android 4.1+)
* Convert dialog of USSD and Class 0 SMS to notifications
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages (android 4.0+)
* No advertisements
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically? Please be advised that it only works on android 4.1 and above with PRO version.
Step 1. Check "Record USSD" or "Record Class 0 Message) to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check "Hide Dialog" to enable auto hide. Also optionally check "Display Notification", "Enable Viration" or "Enable Sound" to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Supported Class 0(FlashSMS) dialog in these SMS apps:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History Pro service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.
Q: Why talkback service is enabled automaticall which brings voice on my phone?
A: It's a open bug related to specific ROM. Check out details and solutions in "help" section of this app.
Please follow the installation instructions below:
1. Check if your phone is vulnerable.Open your browser and navigate to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
2. If your phone is vulnerable you will see your IMEI number displayed. (*#06# is not an IMEI number!).
This means that service MMI commands can be executed on your phone, when you visit a malicious web page. The MMI commands are service commands, and if you see the IMEI it doesn't mean that your phone is vulnerable to the Samsungs data wipe vulnerability. Still everyone can execute MMI commands on your phone asking you to open a remote web page URL.
3. If DON'T see the IMEI number, you are safe and you don't need this app :)
4. If you see a popup with your IMEI number, then install this app from Google Play (click on install button on the the left).
5. Once you install the app navigate again to: http://goo.gl/sRHFC (or scan the barcode at the header of the page).
6. Your phone will ask you how to complete the action. Choose USSDFix and mark it as default for this action.
7. You will see a notification that your phone tries to open a page that contains a USSD call and will block it.
8. Your phone is safe now !
NOTE: The app uses a hidden launcher and will not appear in the list of the other apps on your phone desktop. If you want to remove the program, please navigate to Settings / Manage Applications and then remove "USSDfix" app.
NoUSSD will intercept all USSD codes and give you the choice to not dial them. Regular phone numbers will be sent automatically to your favorite dialer.
Please visit this test page on your device:
If it causes your device's dialer application to display *#06# then you are NOT vulnerable and there is no need to install NoUSSD.
For more information, please read:
NoUSSD requires no special permissions and is open source.
IMPORTANT - You MUST restart your phone after installing or updating the app. Also, please launch and configure the app to start blocking messages.
This is a free app and has no ads.
This app selectively blocks balance update messages that carriers send after each call, typically on prepaid plans. These balance update messages show as annoying popups after end of each call.
Technically, these balance update messages are USSD messages, and cannot be filtered by SMS blockers. Hence, this app specializes in blocking USSD messages.
You may choose to block messages that contain a specific string (substring match), or a list of keywords (comma separated keyword list), or advanced users can specify regular expressions that when matched trigger blocking.
You can also choose to show the balance update message once per day (or week/month). This will cause the first balance update message to show up, and all other messages will be blocked for the rest of the day.
Last 25 messages are saved in the message log, along with indication if the message was blocked or allowed.
Credit to commandus.com blog for USSD handling tip!
If you encounter an issue, please make sure you have restarted the phone after installation. Please email me if that does not resolve the issue.
Technical users - this app actually doesn't need READ_PHONE_STATE permission. I've added it so that Android doesn't auto update this app from 1.0 to 1.2, as that requires a restart.
This app will convert the annoying USSD messages sent by the service provider into Notifications instead.
- Example of USSD messages are, "You have 0.00 left" or "You have used 100MB in the last session".
- Note, For your convenience, when you explicitly execute a USSD call, like *111# to check balance the result will be displayed normally and will not be blocked.
The app will also store the previous 25 USSD Messages in history.
Since Android doesn't provide an official API to deal with USSD notifications, This app uses a kind of a hack. So it WILL NOT work on all the devices. I'm sorry if it doesn't but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it, unless Android provides an API.
This is the official Issue for requesting this feature.
Reference : Credit to commandus.com, for the android USSD Hack.
Scope Of Apllication:
1. Provide enhanced features for image manipulation. You can choose any picture from your phone gallery and can provide differ effect like Invert, Gray Scale ,Engrave, Gaussian Blur ,Emboss, Snow Effect ,Reflection and many more.
2. Rotation of image in different angles .
3. User is free to choose different types of brushes like spray ,shadow, normal and deep.
4. Different size of brushes are available ,right from pencil thick to fat brush.
5. Providing color box to pick different magnificent color.
6. Redo ,Undo, Erase, Blank canvas features are available to make the paint stable.
7. Possible to save file locally and sharing in different social network like Facebook ,WhatsApp along with Gmail ,Bluetooth ,Messaging ,Picasa.
2.Image Cropping .
3.Any user requested feature .
Special thanks to my wife for lots of input, to make the initial version .
New Features Added:
2.Increment/Decrements of effects On Image.
3.Capturing Image from camera.
4.Adding image/word sticker with zoom in /zoom out facility.
6.Drawing on top of image