This app offering a multitude of services and allows users to:
- Consult the current date of the month and the 5 islamic prayer times, "imsak" and "iftar" for more than 251 countries.
- Add a location using manually selected city. The internal database containing more than 251 countries and 6 000 000 cities. Very useful during your travel.
- Auto detection of your city.
- Save miss days.
- Notifications for Zakat Al Fitr.
- Activate automatic notifications to never miss a prayer again. Alarm options can be set to start selected minutes before Iftar/Sehar.
- Remember supplications and salutations (Hadith and Dua) that are highly recommended to be recited during the Month of Ramadan including the Nights of Power (Laylat al-Qadr).
Ramadan 2015’s team understands the importance of prayers during this Holy month. We bring you a useful application that will keep you updated on the correct prayer timings throughout the month.
Download and recommend this timetable 2015 to your friends and family so that they too have everything they need during the Holy month at their fingertips.
- Follow us on:
Thank you in advance for your comments. May Allah preserve us and guide us all to the right path.
Ramdan which is also known as Ramzan is a ninth month of Muslim Calendar. Its the holy month in Islam because Quran was revealed in this month. Muslims fast for 29-30 days in this month and pay their duty as it is is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
Ramadan Time and Calendar:
- App shows daily Sehri/Iftar time to start and end fasting.
- Set Sehri and Iftar time alarm.
- App shows whole months suhoor and Iftar time in table format.
- All suhoor/Iftar Ramadan 2015 time Table.
- Auto identify the location of the place and show place name and ramzan 2015 timing according to that.
- Add location manually with a 250+ country database. So App can be use without internet too.
Prayer Times (Salat Times):
- Shows Five Muslim Prayer Times: Fajr,Sunrise, Dhuhr, Asr, Sunset, Maghrib and Isha.
- Set Particular Prayer Alarm.
- Set favorite Alarm ringtone for Namaz.
- 7 Different Calculation Method, Asar Method Hanfi/Shafi and Cordinated Universal time.
- Next/ Previous Day Prayer times can be seen.
- Find Mecca Direction from the any part of the world.
- Shows Islamic compass degree change in Live view.
- Check Distance to Mecca from a particular location.
- Offline Use.
99 Names of Allah:
- 99 Allah Names with English Meaning.
- Browse Allah names and meaning without internet connection.
- Asmaul Husna with mp3 audio sounds for all names
Hijri Calendar and Date Converter:
- Shows Current Date in Western and Islamic Format.
- Full Calendar Layout with both dates combine.
- Islamic Date Converter with date piker in wheeler UI.
- Manual Setting option for Hijri Date adjustment from -5 Days to +5 days.
Ramadan Kareem Duas:
- 8 Ramdan Duas in Arabic with sounds.
- Duas pronunciations:
- English meaning of Every duas.
- As Prayer Direction and Prayer times vary from different part of the world. Make sure first by selecting different Namaz time calculation methods in the setting screen.
- Find Qibla direction by using device on a flat surface to get accurate result. Make sure there is not any electromagnetic field and metal objects close to device.
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. Muslims worldwide observe this as a month of fasting. This annual observance is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
With this app you can keep track of your local/any city in the world Fasting as well as Namaz timing.
-- "Ramzan 2015" time table of any city in the world.
-- All year "Salat/Salah" timing of any city in the world.
-- All year "Sehri/Iftar" timing of any city in the world.
-- List of various "Ramazan Duas".
-- Hadith of the day - Read a new Hadidth of Allah's prophet Mohammad (Sallelahu allehi wa sallam) everyday.
-- Calculate your Zakaat using "Zakaat Calculator".
-- Gives you various settings options for calculation of "Prayer/Salat" and "Sehri/Iftar" timings.
For more Tips and Insights on new versions please like Apps Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ramazanapp
"Ramazan 2015" is now available in English, Arabic, Hindi, German, Russian, Turkish and Urdu.
****** PLEASE NOTE *******
This app requires location services to be ON. Please make sure that you enable location services.
City search functionality uses Google Places API, Please note that by using this application, users are bound by
-- Google’s Terms of Service. Ref: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/
Please send us your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org to add any particular functionality that you may want to see in this app.
This app offers a multitude of services such as:
-Ramadan Calendar 2015 showing ‘Sehri’ and ‘Iftar’ timings
- Activate automatic notifications to never miss a prayer again.
-Alarm options also available which can be set to start selected minutes before Sehri and Iftar timings
-Select your location (Division) to get accurate ‘Iftar’ and ‘Sehri’ timings from your place
- Prayer timing during this Holy month
- Read ‘Dua’ those which are highly recommended to be recited during the Month of Ramadan including the Nights of Power (Laylat al-Qadr)
-Listen to the beautiful Tilawat-e-Quran, Hamd-nat and Hadith streaming in Arabic, Bangla and English
-Tasbih, a beautiful and simple Zikr counter which will help you during recitals
-A simple and clean Qibla compass showing the direction to face during your prayers
-Read Ayaat by Ayaat in Arabic as well as in Bangla. You can also get the downloadable versions of ‘The Holy Quran’ and ‘Surahs’ as PDF in Bangla, English and Arabic
Known as the best mobile app for Athan and prayer times, our app is used by millions of muslims around the world. Athan bring you the most accurate prayer times and many other features such as, Quran, Tasbeeh, Islamic Calendar, Compass to locate the Qiblah etc.
- Accurate prayer time calculated depending on your geographic position
- Many athans sounds to choose from and apply to the call of the prayer
- Integrated compass pointing to the direction of the Qibla
- Picture of the Day
- Access to our free apps Hisn Al Muslim and Quran
- Calendar with of religious holidays dates
- Daily Hadith
- Islamique Cards
- Monthly schedule for prayer time
- Tasbeeh with phonetic support, French and English
- Azkar before, during and after the prayer
- Display of 99 names of Allah in text and audio
- Ability to customize wallpapers
- A new feature for Ramadan 2015
In case of any problem, tplease contact us on contact [AT] quanticapps.com
* Innovative interface showing time remaining for Iftar/Sehar.
* Monthly view for Ramadan timings.
* Hijri (Islamic) calander
* Alarm options can be set to start selected minutes before Iftar/Sehar.
* Supports different time calculation methods.
* Complete Azan alarm can be heard when App is running in foreground
* Background alarm can be heard on device
Ramadan (Arabic: رمضان Ramaḍān, IPA: [rɑmɑˈdˤɑːn];[variations] Persian: Ramazān; Urdu: Ramzān; Turkish: Ramazan) is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar; Muslims worldwide observe this as a month of fasting. This annual observance is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam. The month lasts 29–30 days based on the visual sightings of the crescent moon, according to numerous biographical accounts compiled in hadiths. The word Ramadan comes from the Arabic root ramida or ar-ramad, which means scorching heat or dryness. Fasting is fardh (obligatory) for adult Muslims, except those who are ill, travelling, pregnant, diabetic or going through menstrual bleeding.
While fasting from dawn until sunset, Muslims refrain from consuming food, drinking liquids, smoking, and engaging in sexual relations; in some interpretations they also refrain from swearing. Food and drink is served daily, before sunrise and after sunset.  According to Islam, the thawab (rewards) of fasting are many, but in this month they are believed to be multiplied. Fasting for Muslims during Ramadan typically includes the increased offering of salat (prayers) and recitation of the Quran.
Ramadan is a time of spiritual reflection, improvement and increased devotion and worship. Muslims are expected to put more effort into following the teachings of Islam. The fast (sawm) begins at dawn and ends at sunset. In addition to abstaining from eating and drinking, Muslims also increase restraint, such as abstaining from sexual relations and generally sinful speech and behavior. The act of fasting is said to redirect the heart away from worldly activities, its purpose being to cleanse the soul by freeing it from harmful impurities. Ramadan also teaches Muslims how to better practice self-discipline, self-control, sacrifice, and empathy for those who are less fortunate; thus encouraging actions of generosity and compulsory charity (zakat).
It becomes compulsory for Muslims to start fasting when they reach puberty, so long as they are healthy, sane and have no disabilities or illnesses. Exemptions to fasting are travel, menstruation, severe illness, pregnancy, and breast-feeding. However, many Muslims with medical conditions insist on fasting to satisfy their spiritual needs, and healthcare professionals must work with their patients to reach common ground. Professionals should closely monitor individuals who decide to persist with fasting.
While fasting is not considered compulsory in childhood, many children endeavour to complete as many fasts as possible as practice for later life. Those who are unable to fast are obliged to make up for it. According to the Quran, those ill or traveling (musaafir) are exempt from obligation, but still must make up the days missed later on.
Ramadhan Ramadan Ramzan Ramazan Taravih Taraweeh Tarawih Taraveeh Quran Fasting
We develop this app for our respected and honorable users who requested us to develop a app on Ramadan, it contain Ramadan Calendar 2015, Prayer Times, Hadiths Collection regarding Fadilah of Ramadan and rules of fasting, lailatul Qadr (Laylat al-Qadr), Eid al-Fitr and other related to Ramadan, Supplications (invocations) for the month of Ramadan from Hisnul Muslim Book and from other Sahih Hadith books (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmazi, Ibne Maja, Sunan Abu dawood and more).
Use this Free App and share with your friends and family members and remember us in your prayers, Jazak Allah.
- Ramadan (Ramzan) Calendar 2015-1436
- Accurate and authentic Prayer timings
- Ramadan Supplications
- Hadiths Collection on Ramadan
- Hadith, Supplication Bookmark
- Prayer Times and Qiblah compass
- App in 4 Languages (Arabic, English, Malay / Indonesian and Urdu)
- Easy to use for everyone.
Note: This app is free with advertisement.
About Ramadan (Ramzan):
Ramadan is a ninth month of Islamic Calendar. Its a holy month and people do fasting for 29-30 days in this whole month. Fasting in this month is a one of the five pillars of Islam.
We have assume and take a Starting date as a 17/05/2015. In some part of the world it may come as a 18/05/2015 as a first day of Ramadan.
Dear true believers, we finally represent you the most beautiful Ramadan Live wallpaper! It is made for all the Muslims around the world who celebrate this beautiful holiday. Set it as a home screen during Ramadan to remind yourself to be merciful towards all the people around you, and leave it during the whole year to beautify your android phone to know that Allah is always with you.
How to install:
Home -> Press Menu -> Select Wallpapers -> Select Live Wallpapers -> Select Ramadan from the list
This Ramadan animated wallpaper has a background with beautiful night scenery with the sign of Ramadan shining in the sky and the stars around. There is also a man rowing in the water, led by this light in the sky.
Ramadan moving wallpaper is as a FREE app and always will be for all of you!
Ramadan (Ramaḍān, Turkish: Ramazan) is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, which lasts 29 or 30 days. It is the Islamic month of fasting, in which participating Muslims refrain from eating and drinking during daylight hours and is intended to teach Muslims about patience, spirituality, humility and submissiveness to God. Muslims fast for the sake of God (Allah) and to offer more prayer than usual. Compared to the solar calendar, the dates of Ramadan vary, moving backwards by about eleven days each year depending on the moon; thus, a person will have fasted every day of the Gregorian calendar year in 34 years' time. Muslims believe Ramadan to be an auspicious month for the revelations of God to humankind, being the month in which the first verses of the Qur'an were revealed to the Islamic prophet, Muhammad.
There is No God but Allah, and the Prophet Mohammed is His Messenger!
For questions, comments and suggestions related to "Ramadan Live Wallpapers" application please email me at email@example.com
Please rate the app if you like it - thanks!
NB : Cette application ne nécessite pas de connexion internet une fois installée.
النسخة العربية من وصفات رمضان هنا : http://goo.gl/T8itbV
This App contain
pakistani food recipes in urdu language are available if you have set the device language to Urdu Language.
arabic food recipes
1. Settings 2. Auto 3. Save Location Values.
It’s a complete Ramadan Package Application for 2015; it includes Prayer Times, Ramadan Sahri and Iftar Times with Alarm Option in settings menu. It also has Dua’s, Islamic Alarm Ringtones.
This app allows you to Change location values (i.e. Latitude and Longitude) to get the timings according your set location, you can also change timing calculation method given in settings.
Additionally: Prayers Timings are given for complete year.
Settings (Change according your requirements).
Islamic Alarm Ringtones.
Don't Forget: To rate us; we will appreciate your feedback.
Note: It’s a free app supported by Ads.
من خلال التطبيق يمكن تصفح العديد من الصور الرمضانيه ومشاركه هذه الصور مع الاصدقاء عبر برامج التواصل الاجتماعي.
وتستطيع ايضا مشاركه العديد من المسجات الرمضانيه.
وتم اضافه الاذكار التي يحتاجها المسلم طوال شهر رمضان.
By using Gesture Call you can call by literally one touch or even shake , if that's how you like it.
It is giving speed dialing a totally new form by calling your loved ones by just one shake or touch.
Gesture dialing are the easiest way to interact with your mobile when you are driving so its the best app for calling when driving.
To report any bug or any change that you would want please send us an email with the name of the app as subject.
The contacts related permissions are for reading the contacts and call permission is for allowing the app to make calls.
The location permissions are for Ad usage only.
Simplest Notepad available on android market.
Simple to use
Just open , type your note and you are good to go.
Keeping it simple to meet your most basic needs.
With this notepad you can save your daily chores, or phone number or anything you like to remember for a while.
This notepad is the best and the simplest you can find .
--Any added feature you would like , please drop us an email or write them down in the review--