Ram Raksha Stotra App gives you the freedom to read and recite the godly verses any time, anywhere.
Read Ramaraksha Stotram in Hindi on the go
Ram Raksha Stotra (Sanskrit: श्रीरामरक्षास्तोत्रम्) is a Sanskrit stotra, hymn of praise, used as a prayer for protection to Lord Rama, it was written by a saint Budha Kaushika during the Vedic period. Literally, Ram Raksha can be translated as 'Protection given by Lord Rama (to us)'. One who sincerely recites it and understands its meaning, he receives faith that Lord Rama protects his mind & prepares it to know the Ultimate Truth. It is said that Lord Shiva came into saint Budha Kaushika's dream and sung these 38 stanzas.
In Hindu astrology chanting of the stotra is recommended as a remedial measure for "squabblings, enmity, losses, hurdles".
* No internet connections required
* Read on the go
* Top in Hindi book category
* Free to to download and read songs
* Ram Raksha Stotram App is a free Hindi god songs app
* No requirement of Hindi keyboard
* Let us know if you want us to add any feature like adding a reminder to your hindi calendar
This Hindi App let's you read through the Ram Raksha Stotram
You could suggest more Stotras to be added to the Hindi app.