Move more apps to SD card!!! New version support Link2SD now!!!
This is a super APP2SD tool for ROOTed user (Android 2.2 and above), which could force move/link more apps (even those apps marked with internal only :) to SD card (or move/link back phone) and save more space than normal App2SD apps.
You can also perform batch move apps, set default install location of apps, clear cache with this app.
And this app have full functions (no limitation) with ads. Simple is the best! :)
1. A ROOTed phone;
2. USB debugging enabled (Go to System Settings->Application->Developemnt->USB debugging);
3. Link2SD function requires external SD card supported on device;
(App2SD)Some app which has widget/alarm/wallpaper/InputMethod in using is not recommanded to be moved to SD card, which may cause problem.
(Link2SD)"Link2SD" feature requires your device supports external SD card, and create dedicated partition for it. And we recommend to use EXT2, EXT3 format. In addition, once "Link2SD" is used, do not remove the SD card at run time, or reboot device after pull out the SD card, and, do not modify or delete "/dsapps/dslink2sd" folder on that partition, which may cause unexpect problem.
(Please create the additional partition on SD card and format it to EXT2 or EXT3 by self, e.g. on a PC.)
User need to initialize the "Link2SD" feature. Launch the app, click target app to be linked in list and select "Link to SD". If not initialized, the app will automatically guide the user to initialize.
The first step is to choose the SD card partition. The app will list all available SD cards and partitions, for example, the second partition on the first external SD card will be called SD card 1, Partition 2. Please select additional partition, do not select the default FAT32 partition.
The second step is to select the partition format. (We also provide an "AUTO" option, user can try AUTO if other specified format does not work.)
The third step is to apply settings, and the app will prompt the user to reboot to take effect. After reboot, if the initialization is successful, click target app and select "Link to SD" again, you will see linking dialog. But if failed, the app will show initialization dialog again, please check the partition and format and try above steps again.
1. List all movable apps;
2. Move apps to SD card (even marked with internal only);
3. Move apps back phone;
4. Link apps to SD card;
5. Unlink apps from SD card;
6. Batch move apps (silent mode, user free);
7. Set default install location of apps(Auto/Internal/SD Card);
8. Show total/used/left space of phone or SD card;
9. 1 tap to clear all app cache;
10. Sort apps by name, size, install date;
11. Run installed apps;
12. Uninstall apps;
13. View app on market;
The idea behind is same with apps2sd scripts, linking applications to SD card's second partition but differs in two ways.
One, instead of linking /data/app folder (that means moving all applications), you can select applications that you want to move.
Two, it's an application which means has a user interface. You can manage your applications with few clicks.
It also provides native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It can move any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch moving capability.
That feature uses Android's standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner function clears all your cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget displays total cache size and enables "one tap cache cleaning" without opening the app.
- App manager
- Create and remove link for apk, dex and lib files of the applications you select
- Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
- Move any user apps to SD even though the app does not support moving to SD (a.k.a. "force move", for Android 2.2 and higher)
- Shows the apps that support moving to SD with native apps2sd
- Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
- Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, "move to SD", "move to phone" functions
- Notify when movable apps installed
- Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
- Freeze and un-freeze system and users applications
- Convert system apps into user apps
- Convert user apps into system apps
- Integrate "Updated" system apps into system (ROM)
- Clear data and cache of the application
- Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
- Notify if total cache size exceeds specified size
- List applications, show detailed size information and link status
- Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
- Search applications by name
- Display available space information of internal storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
- Share the link of an app
- Support 35+ languages
- Removes ads
- Auto clear cache service
What you need for linking apps:
- root permission.
- a second partition on your SD card.
You should have two partitions on SD card and both should be primary.
The first FAT partition is your standard SD card storage. The second partition is used for application files and can be ext2, ext3, ext4 or FAT32.
Some phones lack the ext2, ext3 or ext4 file system support and you may get mount errors like "no such device", "invalid argument". These phones need ext2.ko or ext3.ko modules and even some additional modules to be able to mount. Using FAT32 on the second partition will eleminate such problems, because FAT32 is supported on all phones.
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you need to create it yourself. You can use any partition manager such as Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
- System applications should not be linked to SD card. Link2SD does not allow these applications to be linked.
- When you connect your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition remains mounted. Therefore linked applications are not affected and can be run without problems.
- Link2SD does not move application's private data files; it moves apk, dex (dalvik-cache) and lib files.
Link2SD is free (ad supported) application.
DISCLAIMER: It is made available for use at your own risk with no warranty of any kind.
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 20,000,000 Downloads! *
★ new ICS style UI, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system (not support: S DUOS, Note2, Tab 2, L5-L9, OneX, 7-10" tablet)
* Due to the limitation of Android, the hide apps function can only be supported by Android 4+
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
KW: app 2 sd, move app to sd, app2sd, a2sd, cache cleaner, cache eraser, hide app
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Indonesian - Khairul Agasta
Lithuanian - bronxitas
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Tamil - KUMAR D
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
apps2sd, a2sd, sdmove, app2sd, move to sd, move to sdcard, apps to sd
It makes it very easy to move apps from the internal storage to the external SD and vice versa.
- List Apps located in phone or external memory
- See your apps as a grid or traditional list
- Option to filter System Apps from the list
- Easily Search and sort your apps based on installed date, size or
- Clear total cache of your apps to free storage space
- Manage and Move your apps to external memory (Caution! Some phones and
apps don't allow this)
- Share the link of an app with your friends easily.
- Backup your apps to external storage.
- Uninstall unwanted apps.
- More features to come
RenkMobil Announces the Release of a Brand New App Manager for Android Application
Istanbul, Turkey-With rapid advance of the Android Mobile technology, developers have endeavored to release more and more mobile apps into the Android native store. This creates a lot of downloads for the end users, sometimes leading to confusion on how to effectively manage the apps.
Renkmobil, renowned developers of the award-winning Candy Browser for Android, have announced the release of a brand new App Manager for Android. The new app allows users to easily take control and organize apps in their Android devices. This gives users a versatile command over the apps installed in their devices, leading to a more enhanced user-experience.
Some of the core capabilities of the App Manager for Android app include the ability to move applications from their native folder in the phone memory into SD memory extension. The app also lets users to easily clear the total cache left by installed apps on their devices thereby increasing the memory space available in their devices.
Other functionalities that are included in the App Manager for Android include the ability to:
uninstall unwanted apps
Filter system apps from the displayed lists
Search and sort installed apps based on several criteria
And share links to favorite apps with friends and family
According to information posted on the apps page in Google Play, the app is in its first stages of development and more features will be added on top of the existing ones.
Apart from the functionalities, the App Manager for Android also boosts an aesthetic look and an easy-to-use user graphical user interface. A drop down menu on the first screen of the shot provides links to the core functionalities making navigation a blissful experience for the users.
Users who have already downloaded the app have lauded it for the ease with which it lets them access and manage apps installed on their devices.
“The app is fast and easy to use. I have used it to uninstall most of the apps that were laying idle and consuming memory space on my Android Smartphone,” one of the users said.
[What Is APP2SD]
"APP2SD" is moving apps installed on phone storage to SD card , this operation can save your phone's internal storage space.
1. List all apps which can be moved to sd card
2. Show notification , when the new installed app can be moved to sd card
3. Tell user some apps should not be moved to sd card and tell user detailed reason.
4. Statistics Panel ,show apps quantity ,total size ,available memory and already used memory.
5. Sort apps by name ,size or install date.
6. Quick Menu (long click on app list item) : Open app/Show details/Show app's page of "Google Play" /uninstall app
7. Optimize Memory
8. Clean Cache
If you like this app ,please give it a 5-stars rating,many thanks.
[Why some apps should not be moved to SD]
When A APP Is Installed On SD :
1.If app contains Input Method/Live Wallpaper/Widgets , if you remove SD card or reboot your phone , the Input Method/Live Wallpaper will be reset to system default settings , widgets in home screen will be removed , you need re-select or re-add them , when SD card re-inserted or phone reboot end.
2.If app contains functions such as Sync Service/Device Administrators , if you remove SD card or reboot your phone , these functions won't work until SD card re-inserted or phone reboot end.
3.If app contains auto start task , the auto start task will fail and not be launched.
APP2SD Easy show these apps in "Should Not Move" list.
[Why some apps can't be moved to SD]
1.The app is copyright protected.
2.APP2SD is a feature introduced from android version 2.2 ,so not all apps support this feature.
3.The developer forces his app can only be installed to phone storage.
[Icon Author's Site]
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A RECOVERY BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO USE THIS!!!
DOCUMENTATION & HOWTO:
* Rooted device
* Init.d Support
* An additional Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 partition on your EXTERNAL sdcard
* SWAP Support (Needs kernel support)
* ZRAM Support (Needs kernel support)
* Move and Revert content between /data and /sd-ext
--- /data/app and /data/app-private
--- /data/app-asec (Used by Android 4.1+)
--- /data/app-lib (Used by Android 4.2+)
--- /data/data and /data/user (Android 4.2+)
--- /data/media (Used by some Samsung devices as internal storage)
* Optimizing internal partitions
* Checks/Fixes the sd-ext partition during boot (Needs e2fsck)
* Auto Clean /sd-ext/Lost+Found to avoid having it take up to much disk space
* Disable/Enable Ext4 Journal (Needs tune2fs) on sd-ext
* Let's you use whatever linux file system for sd-ext which is supported by the kernel
* Change Storage Threshold to fix Market issue 'Not enough space'
* Comparing destination partition to folder sizes before moving content
* Change Internal and External Readahead and Scheduler
* App Manager (Pro Unlock Only)
* Current Status Overview
* Configure the script
* Log Viewer
--- Switch Theme and Style
--- Install Script (With S-On fallback)
--- Select/Deselect Internal Busybox
--- SQLite3 Fix for devices with broken libraries (With S-On fallback)
This key will turn Link2SD app (Link2SD 3.2 or above) into Plus edition and remove ads and bring additional features.
This app is a license key only, it has no launcher icon and will not open or run.
Requeries the Link2SD.
Please install Link2SD first, then install Link2SD Plus (exit and restart Link2SD after installing the key).
Do not uninstall or freeze (disable) Link2SD Plus.
- Removes ads from Link2SD
- Auto clear cache service
More features on the way!
* Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
* Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
* Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
* Install ROMs from your SD card.
* Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
* Incremental update zips (save your data plan!)
* Premium ROMs
* Receive notifications for when your ROM is updated!
* Automatic backups
* Install Queue
* Web Connect
* Backup Download Server lets you easily transfer backups as flashable zips to your computer.
Do you prefer using only recovery manually? Check out the Touch Recovery in app purchase, for the most advanced recovery available!
Why does ROM Manager ask for account permissions?
Web Connect only needs to access your Google account to connect it to your google account. It can't access any private data or passwords.
ClockworkMod Touch Recovery:
ClockworkMod Touch recovery (and recovery) is work that needs to put in for every new device that is released by a manufacturer.
If work on ROM Manager ceased completely, all the premium features would continue working without issue. However, new recoveries do not port and build themselves. Without ClockworkMod Touch being a per device purchase, there is no way to recoup recurring server costs and labor. Keeping ROM Manager free and operational costs tens of thousands of dollars a year, and that does not include engineering costs.
Your support is appreciated.
Droid users: Stuck at the "M" logo? Flash an alternate recovery and flash back to ClockworkMod.
HTC Users: Flash recovery not working? Try fastbooting a recovery on.
Droid X/2/Pro Users: You must run the Bootstrap application first to use ROM Manager.
Samsung users: You must flash a Clockwork compatible kernel first (see XDA forums)
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE (4.0+) AND THE LATEST LICENSE (1.0.8+) INSTALLED!
You can add more RAM to your device by creating a swap partition.
Also you can repair some damaged sdcard and scan for bad blocks.
Only supports the "primary" type partition.
-Repair damaged filesystems .
-Enable swap partitions.
Partition tables supported are:
Filesystems supported are:
-Phone with su (root).
-Install in internal memory.
-Before start AParted be sure that your sdcard is disabled.
-If you start AParted and your sdcard is mounted, when you make
a partition you will get a warning about the sdcard is mounted.
May be when you go to settings android show that your sdcard
If you have this problem, mount and umount your sdcard and AParted
will works for you.
-If your device isn´t detected o incorrectly detected do a search in
google to discover your device is easy to find and set in configuration
menu manually, AParted will woks for sure!
If you want any extra features just let me know and I´ll do my best to get it done.
Now aparted has a small tutorial if do you have problems to use this application go
to the website to see the Aparted manual.
-GNU and Linux.
-All beta tester that help me and my boring tests...
-Thomas Weiss for German translation.
keywords: sdcard , partition , fdisk , parted , swap , ext3 , fat , fat32 , format , ram , repair , damage , chkdsk , damaged
- list movable apps
- move one or all apps to SD card
- show app size and installation date
- list non-movable apps
- move app back to the internal storage
- show available size on devices
- uninstall app
- show app details page
- notify when a movable app is installed
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card. You have to manually install the apps after switching to a new phone or hard reset.
If an app uses any of the following features, the Android system won't let you install it on the external storage :
- App Widgets
- Input Method Engines
- Live Wallpapers
- Live Folders
- Alarm Services
- Account Managers
- Sync Adapters
- Device Administrators
App shortcuts will disappear from the home screen after you move the apps to the SD card. It's the limitation of Android system.
KW : App2SD a2sd sdmove MoveToSD Apps2SD AppToSD
Save precious application storage! Force2SD lets you force many apps to move to SD card/external storage even when the system would not allow you to move them, thereby saving space in the app storage area. While Android as of version 2.2 introduced the feature that lets you move apps to SD card/external storage, it normally only allows the movement of applications explicitly marked by the developer as movable. Force2SD moves many applications not marked as movable.
You can also move applications back, and sort alphabetically or by apk size.
By default (you can turn this off) Force2SD will also scan for orphan app files on your SD card when starting. Sometimes, the system fails to delete the app file on the SD card when the app is uninstalled. If any orphan files are found, you will be asked if you want to delete them. This may help with some reboot issues.
Note 1: Applications moved to SD card / external storage will not get an on-boot signal when the device is booted up. So, do not move applications that need to perform some operations on boot. Of course, you should always be able to move these applications back if you're having problems.
As a bonus, if you don't want an application starting up on boot, you can use Force2SD to move it.
Note 2: After a reboot, it make take a while (even a couple of minutes) for the OS to show up the icons of apps that have been moved. That is normal--that's how the OS's apps-on-SD feature works.
Note 3: Some protected apps cannot move.
Note 4: The first time you start the app, it will do a slower scan of applications.
Note: uninstall system app need root permission, and we do not provide root method.
Compare to other similar products, System app remover:
• Safe, we filter out all apps that may cause unstable after uninstalled, and had tested hundreds of devices, so you can use it safely, but we can not make sure 100% safe because of manufacturers may customized too much, also, we backup all app you uninstalled automatic, so you can restore them in Recycle Bin whenever you need;
• Clear, we classify all system app as [Could remove](such as Facebook,Twitter,Line,Youtube), [Should keep](such as Gmail,Calendar,Gallery), [Key module](such as Google Service,mms,Camera,Phone,Contact), so you can choose what app to uninstall clearly;
• Easy, we provide you a way to uninstall multi app in one time, make you easy to go;
• Small, we release all memory allocated while app exit, and may the smallest app;
[move to sdcard]
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Scan all APKs in SD card
• Install APK
• Search APK
• Batch rename APK's filename
• Batch Move APKs to directory
• Search and delete all duplicate APKs in one click
• User can custom [time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show apk details: size, package, apk path.
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
• Uninstall multi-app in one click.
• Backup & restore apps.
• Scan all apks in sdcard.
• Search apps in local, in market and in website.
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list;
• User app backup directory can be configured in settings;
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If the Ads annoy you, you can remove it from settings, just one click.
We never say we are the best, but we will try our best to make it better, any comments or suggestions will be nice, please let me know via feedback in our app.
System app, Buildin app, App Uninstaller, App Remover, Delete apps, App manager, App Backup, App Restore, Root help, APK Scanner, app uninstaller, app remover, batch uninstall, app manager,move to sdcard,move to phone, batch move.
Link2SD, AppMgr, Root App Delete, SystemApp Remover, Uninstall Master,Easy Uninstaller, Fast Uninstaller,App Backup & Restore, system app mover, Root Uninstaller, System Tuner, Titanium Backup,
SuperSU, Superuser, ROM Toolbox, ROM Manager, BusyBox,App2SD,Root Explorer,Root Uninstaller,My Backup,Bloatware Remover,System Tuner,System App Freezer,Root Tools
This application works with your device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards. If you don't know what the filesystem is, where the device's camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don't have any experience with a file manager, please don't use this application.
Please note that "Send to SD card" cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
For details see http://code.google.com/p/sendtosd-android/wiki/FAQ
How to use:
* Choose "Send" or "Share" menu item in any application
* Choose "SD card"
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap "Copy here"
You can easy:
* Organize your photos.
* Organize your files.
☆Over 100 million users, supporting 32 languages.
☆Featured by CNET, LA Times, The Boston Globe, XDA & much more.
☆#1 App in the Utilities category in the world.
Clean Master is the #1 Android optimizer and junk file cleaner designed to increase the speed of your device. Features are continually added and updated to make your mobile life easier and more convenient.
Antivirus Engine - Ranked #1 by AV-Test, providing professional quality security.
Memory Boost/Task Killer - Boosting apps and games speed is much easier with Clean Master.
Clean - Delete those junk files (cache and residual) that take up valuable storage space.
Clear - Protect your privacy by deleting personal information like your search and browser history.
App Management - Move apps to an SD card, remove pre-installed apps and backup .apk files.
"Apps on a phone gradually eat up memory and the life of your device as its cache fills up. To clean that out, the Clean Master app for Android devices finds the cached files generated by the apps that are hogging your storage, and it helps get rid of them." - Los Angeles Times
"Android: If you're running low on space on your Android device, Clean Master makes it easy to identify what's hogging your storage, and helps you get rid of it." - LifeHacker.com
"If you want to get your Android device clean and free of junk files, head on over to Clean Master." - XDA-Developers.com
See what it can do for you:
[Antivirus Engine] - Added Security
Professional grade antivirus that will detect and report any malware on your device. Now you can rest easy knowing that your device is safe and secure.
[Security & Privacy] - "Privacy" has been upgraded to "Security & Privacy". Added a new security feature, based on our 16 years of security experience, to protect your privacy and property. Clean Master can erase important information and keep your personal data secure.
[App Picks] - A new feature added under the App Manager section. Find fun and useful apps based on your interests and favorites.
[Widget] - Floating Widget
Multiple task management from a quick widget. Use the Switch tab to handle your Wi-Fi, ring settings, bluetooth, etc., and shut down apps / release RAM from the App tab.
[Game Boost] - Run games lag-free
Clean Master manages system resources while you're playing a game - say goodbye to game stuttering and freezing from now on! Start your games from the Game Boost section of Memory Boost or directly from the games folder on the homescreen for an average speed-up of 20%.
[Junk Files] - Clean Cache and Residual Files
On Android devices, cache and residual files can build up and occupy gigabytes of your device's space. Cleaning junk files can help free up memory on your device and SD card.
[Memory Boost] - Increase memory and speed up your device
Tasks running in the background not only occupy system RAM, but also waste your battery life. Memory Boost can stop other apps that are running in the background and free up more RAM to speed up your Android device. This includes a shortcut called "1 Tap Boost", easily accessible from your home screen. Running Android apps and play games faster ever than before!
[App Manager] - Uninstaller, Backup, Move to SD
An uninstaller that is an improvement over the default Android version, which is also able to create backup .apk files. Some rooted users will also be able to move apps to their SD card as well as uninstall pre-installed and system apps.
[Overview] - Your device at a glance
New for 4.0, now you can easily see an exact breakdown of your device's storage situation. Simple charts and statistics show you what file types are taking up space, allowing you to better plan your cleaning and storage strategy.
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106742377658392172082
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
More from developer
IF IT DOES NOT RUN IN YOUR PHONE: Mail me. We 'll fix :)
NEW ADS MODE: Click once, then ads vanish for the rest of the session! Click and support me!
LANGUAGES: English, Greek, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Arabic and Polish.
* Improved graphics
* Augmented Reality for waypoints
* NMEA TCP Server
* Track categories
* Waypoint categories
* Better compass and direction systems
* Supports map rotation
* Supports Google Directions, Google Geocoding and Google Elevation requests
* Debugging GPS functions and Simulation track mode
* Tracks/Waypoints (compatible with Turbo GPS 1)
* Unlimited waypoints, tracks, sensors, satellites
* Import from LOC,GPX,KML
* Export to LOC,GPX,KML,KMZ
* Google maps
* NMEA TCP Server
* OpenStreet maps
* TGPS maps
* DropBox Support
* Custom GPS provider support (including Bluetooth external GPS)
* Can download directions from Google Maps
* Internet Pursuit. Requires a response format of x y z (space separated), for example 25.95 23.05 13
* Internet tracking, posts current position to a PHP script.
* GREEK GR87 (ΕΓΣΑ87 ΕΓΣΑ) Grid.
If you have any issues, please contact me. If you first leave negative star rating and then you contact me, you will be simply ignored.
* Manage/Use Accounts and Credentials for Google Drive.
* Camera access for augmented reality.
* Record audio to be able to record messages while capturing waypoints.
* Check Phone State so PayPal donation and Registration can be checked.
* Change Wifi State so it can save your wifi networks as waypoints.
* Read/Write external storage so it can write information to your SD card.
* Read/Write contacts, so it can associate GPS positions with your contacts
* Access Internet/Wifi/Network state so things like OpenStreetMaps and GoogleMaps can work.
* Access Fine/Coarse location, so it gets a fix :)
* Access Mock location so it can access my Bluetooth GPS Provider (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.turboirc.bgp.v1)
"Mock Locations" have to be enabled.
Please note that this will only work if your GPS application is able to select the provider. Most will select the default "internal" and they won't be able to use this tool.
My own "Turbo GPS" supports choosing the provider.
* All 3 lines
* GPS enabled, can sort with distance
* Lines in construction.
* "GPS Go to" enabled for navigation apps.
* Augmented reality (can locate the station using your camera + gps).
* All Athens Bus/Metro/Tram Lines.
* All Stations with GPS locations.
* Supports "goto" in a station with your GPS apps.
* Shows lines in list and in map.
* Can find "nearest" stations.
* Greek names converted to English.
* Augmented reality (can locate the station using your camera + gps).
* Newer interface, better for newer phones and tablets.
* Unlimited IRC servers, channels, private queries.
* Preinstalled setups for most known irc servers (efnet,dalnet,freenode etc).
* HTML UTF-8 encoded chat.
* Support for bold/italics/colors.
* File sending/receiving.
* UPnP support.
* Aliases/Events, unlimited. Lua Scripting support.
* Save IRC logs in HTM.
* DCC chat support.
* Ident support.
* Notifications and background running support.
* Supports themes.
* Clean and easy interface.
--- Pending SSL support (until export compliance rules agreed).
Ad supported, but click on an ad -> ads vanish for the current session!
PROBLEMS? BUGS? QUESTIONS? =MAIL ME= and we will fix :)
Simple calculator: Standard functions with memory. Ability to use BigDecimal for unlimited precision.
Base-N calculator: Standard functions, logical operators (AND,OR,XOR,NAND,NOR,XNOR,NOT,SHL,SHR,ROL,ROR), decimal, hexadecimal, octal, binary and arbitrary radix, precision options (8,16,32,64,128 bits).
Scientific calculator: Standard functions including:
* Output format simple, scientific or fixed-digit floating point numbers.
* Standard complex number functions.
* Variable list.
* Step execution.
* Statistic calculators (including deviation, sums etc) for both real and complex numbers.
* Trigonometry: sin, arcsin, sinh, arcsinh, cos, arccos, cosh, arccosh, tan, arctan, tanh, arctanh for both real and complex numbers, in DEG RAD or GRA. Also Polar <-> Rectangular conversions.
* Parentheses and nesting support.
* Fraction conversions.
* Power functions (pow, sqrt, x^y, log, log10, e^x), for both real and complex numbers.
* Permutations and Combinations for big integers.
* Other functions: invert, x!, hhmmss to decimal, absolute value (or magnitute for complex numbers or determinant for matrices).
* Matrix functions: Define a matrix (any dimensions), add,subtract, multiply, determinant, transform and invert.
* Vector functions: Define a vector (any dimensions), add, subtract, internal and external product.
* Integrals: Can integrate an expression by using known integration methods and given limits.
* Sums: Calculate sum of an expression
* Solver: Solves f(x) = 0 for expression using known solver methods.
Plotter: Can plot 2D functions using AndroidPlot.
Unimplemented functions (yet):
* complex arcsin/arccos/arctan and sinh cosh tanh.
* Solver methods.
* 3D plotter.
Internet + Phone State: So Paypal Donation can work.
Rotate your phone 3 times and generate a fake incoming call!
Saves you from unwanted situations!
* Rotate X times to generate incoming call
* Can set number of rotations
* Can set timeout
* Can select incoming ring sound
* Can select incoming contact (or random contact)
* Can vibrate
Includes levels: Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Proficient, Expert, Insane, and custom!
Lots of options for each exercise.
Can create tests with exercise collections.
Save/Load settings and exercises.