Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
The best math and photo math applications.
This application selects for you the best math application from the play store and specializes in photo math applications.
The Photomathe apps, are apps that enables you to take a photo of a mathematical equation or problem , to recognize the writing and to convert it and solve it.
All apps are presented in a table.
Also in the table are other type of math apps including calculators and formula solvers.
To find the best applications our team consists of experts PHD mathematicians that will inspect the applications.
New android apps will be added every moth.
Scientific Calculator we have features such as:
* The history with this feature you can see the history of the previous results,
* Memory Features
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history * Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or graduate
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point, and many others in the full scientific calculator
* Real equation view editor with brackets and operator priority support
* Component or polar complex entry/view mode
* Equation and result history
* 7 easy to use memories
* Large universal/physical/mathematical/chemical constant table
* Degrees, radians and grads mode for trigonometric functions
* Fixed, scientific and engineering view mode
* Easy to use with real look
* Advertisement free!
Would you like to have multiline equation editor with equation syntax hightiting, actual bracket highlighting and trigonometric functions of complex argument support? Upgrade to PowerCalc Pro.
* Multiline equation editor
* Equation syntax highliting
* Actual bracket highliting
* Trigonometric functions with complex argument support
Stay tuned! We are preparing new functionalities:
* Unit conversions
* Radix modes
Found bug? Please contact us to fix it.
If you find PowerCalc useful please upgrade to PowerCalc Pro to support further development. Thank you!
★In addition of solving systems of simultaneous non-linear equations, It provides many useful specialized functions and equations for the solution of thermodynamics and heat transfer problems, making it a useful and widely used program for mechanical engineers working in these fields. AES stores thermodynamic properties, which eliminates iterative problem solving by hand through the use of code that calls properties at the specified thermodynamic properties. AES performs the iterative solving, eliminating the tedious and time consuming task of acquiring thermodynamic properties with its built-in functions.
★Furthermore, it has numerous built-in useful functions which main features are:
✓ Unit Converter
✓ Main mathematical and physical constants
✓ Ideal Gases properties
✓ Steam Properties
★ It makes easy the resolution of any kind of problems, specially engineering and thermodynamics problems.
★ It could be said that is the Android version of the popular EES (Engineering Equation Solver).
▲ NOTE: First you have a limit of four equations. You can upgrade the app inside by an in-billing google option.
1. Math recognition: User enter into Smart Calculator and then click the camera button to take photo of one or more than one printed math expressions to recognize. User is able to choose to calculate or plot graph or simply use the recognized text as input. Comparing to Photomath, Scientific Calculator Plus is a bit slower at recognition speed. However, it supports a lot more expressions types than Photomath. And it is able to plot chart of expressions.
Scientific Calculator Plus supports the following expressions: 1. Addition; 2. Subtraction; 3. Multiplication; 4. Division; 5. Fractions; 6. Roots; 7. Multiple linear expressions; 8. Trigonometry; 9. Polynomials; 10. Exponents; 11. Algebra; 12. Integration; 13. Summation; 14. Product; 15. Matrix and 16. Complex value. User can also send email to us if the recognized result is not satisfactory.
2. Back-end math engine: Scientific Calculator Plus supports complex number, matrix, integration and is able to solve multi-variable linear equations, polynomials (up to 6 order) and other simple functions.
Example to input matrix: [[1,2],[3,4]], where [1,2] and [3,4] are 2 rows in the 2*2 matrix.
Example to input complex number: 8.71 - 5.44i where i is the image unit, the times operator, which is *, between 5.44 and i can be ignored. If ignored, no space is allowed between 5.44 and i;
Example to input integral: integrate("x**2", "x", 0, 1) (definite integral of x square from x = 0 to 1) or integrate("x**2","x") (indefinte integral of x square).
3. Graph engine: This app is able to plot 2D, plor or 3D chart. In smart calculator, user inputs the expressions and Scientific Calculator Plus automatically identifies the number of variables (2 variables means 2D chart or polar chart, depending on variable name; 3 variables results in 3D chart) in the expressions and draws corresponding graph. Scientfic Calculator Plus also provides stand alone tools to draw complicated graphs and a set of functions to draw charts from command line.
4. Programming: This app is actually a shell of programming language called MFP. This language internally supports string, complex number and matrix and is able to call all the built-in functions and all the user-defined libs stored in AnMath/scripts folder in SD card. This programming language also provides a complete set of file operation functions and time / date functions. Theoretically, user can do anything using this programming tool in an Android device.
1. Smart calculator: User can take photo to recognize math (printed only), do any calculation or plot graphs using this tool. An internal calculator assistant can convert units and return constant values. Its input pad is configurable. User can add his/her own function buttons.
2. Command line: A matlab like tool for advanced users. User inputs functions line by line and run. Its key board is also configurable.
3. Integration and plotting graphs: Tools calculate complicated integrals and plot various graphs.
4. Scientific Calculator for JAVA: It is included in Scientific Calculator Plus for Android. User is able to connect the mobile device to any PC or MAC via a USB cable, copy SDcard\AnMath\ folder to his/her own directory and launch the JMathCmd.jar in it. Note that SCP for JAVA is not able to recognize math expressions.
Thanks for your support, Graphing Calculator recently got 1M+ downloads.
A Simple Graphing Calculator
- Added Basic Calculator
- Added Scientific Calculator
- Added Graphing Calculator
- Pinch Zoom for Graphing Calculator
- Take Screenshot of Graph
- Added Tablet Screen Size Support
- Improved User Interaction for Graphing Calculator
- Scientific Notation
- Radian vs Degree
- InApp purchase to remove ads banner
- copy and paste using clipboard
- Added Calculator for Android Wear
Please press Shift on the top left corner, if you don't find the operation key.
- buttons like ln, sqrt, log, 1/x, sinh, sinh-1, cosh, cosh-1, tanh, tanh-1
- abs means absolute value |x|
If you are studying programming, you may have experience playing with a robot, Scribbler.
With your Android phone, you can bring your precious scribbler anytime and anyplace!
- Scribbler Project is aid by sahhhm, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Scribbler Info Site: http://wiki.roboteducation.org
Second Grade Equations
Systems of Equations
Roots of Polinomials
And is available in English, Spanish and Catalan.
MAT source code:
GNU GPL-2 license:
MAT author: Tomàs Ortega
You can remotely control a Matlab session, or using the MLConnect Matlab Interface Layer API come up with you own killer application! Display whatever you generate in Matlab, use the user interaction features or read out sensor values!
Try before buy: MLConnect Free Edition is fully featured and perfect for finding out whether the app is right for you!
Matlab Code examples can be found at http://mlconnect.chschmid.com
Please note MLConnect is not affiliated with Matlab or The MathWorks. Matlab is a registered trademark of The MathWorks.
Disclaimer of Warranty.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MODIFIES AND/OR CONVEYS THE PROGRAM AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The simple minimalist design helps you focus on the color. The responsive slider interface is easy, fun and simultaneously lets you preview the color. When you have the color, with just one click you will get a color code which you can use in MIT App Inventor.
- Simple, easy to use, quick.
- Works on most Android smart phones and tablets.
- Use RGB sliders to instantly preview colors.
- Use RGB Color Codes to get AI Color Code.
- Texts in Black and White colors to help you with color previews.
- Works without Internet connection.
- Does not need special access in your smart phone or tablet.
"Android" is a trademark of Google Inc.
"MIT App Inventor", "MIT", "Massachusetts Institute of Technology", and its logos and seal are trademarks of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
AI Color Maker, and its developers are not associated with or endorsed by Google or MIT in any manner.
Negative reviews hurt our rating. We are constantly striving to deliver user-friendly apps.
Please try to contact the developers for any issues before a negative review.
We highly appreciate your involvement.
**** We are in the news.. BBC Record London, Digital Spy and others are raving about RingSmart! ****
** Rated top new Android app by I NEW TECHNOLOGY **
** Featured in GIZMODO as an Essential Must Have **
** Ranked Best New App for Android by DIGITAL SPY **
** Rated Must Have App by ANDROID WORLD **
Ring Smart allows you to automatically adjust your mobile device ringer volume and style based on Location, Time of Day and Day of the week; Taking your ringer volume control, in a smart way, back into your own hands. Imagine never having to remember to turn off your ringer at the movie theatre, then remember to turn it back on once you leave. Or, you don't want to be disturbed after 10pm at home? Simply set ringer control of the location to turn off the ringer after 10pm and back on at 9am without ever touching your device to do so.
The app is even smart enough to know when you have left a specific location, automagically turning itself back on to your default settings. If your ringer was off at home after 10pm, and you go out at 11pm, the ringer would turn back on once you've left your home.
In Emergency mode, you can set a threshold for a calling number to make incoming calls within a preset number of minutes to constitute an emergency. Once the threshold is reached, your phone ringer will automatically turn on to notify you of the call - Now that's pretty smart!
** New in Version 2.5: Added ability to set active times by time of day and by day of the week.
** New in Version 2.6: Do Not Override current volume settings in default locations
** New in Version 2.7: Emergency Mode for incoming calls
This app is 100% ad free - we will never clutter your screen or your experience with unwanted ads - we know how annoying that can be!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RingSmartApp
• Automatically follows your GPS location to known (programmed) places.
• Ability to set the active Day Of The Week for each location
• Emergency Mode - Allows you to have your ringer automatically turned on for emergency calls
• Manually add locations by entering in an address
• Ability to not override current ringer volume on default locations (non programmed locations)
• Homescreen Widget for quick reference
• Ability to tighten or widen the accuracy area in areas where GPS isn't always accurate
• Turn ringer volume up, down, vibrate or silent
• Ability to turn the Ring Smart service ON or OFF manually
• Ability to display or hide notifications
• Add a location multiple times to incorporate additional time settings
• Notification identifies which location profile is currently active
• Low battery consumption
• Ad Free - Never any ads
Set 1: Length, Angle, Slope, Level, Thread - Smart Ruler Pro
Set 2: Distance, Height, Width, Area - Smart Measure Pro
Set 3: Compass, Metal detector, GPS - Smart Compass Pro
Set 4: Sound level meter, Vibrometer - Sound Meter Pro
Set 5: Flashlight, Magnifier, Mirror - Smart Light Pro
Set 6: Unit - Unit Converter
For more information, see the manuals of the apps, watch YouTube and visit the blog: http://androidboy1.blogspot.com/
I'll integrate more tools. Do you want to get more tools and features? Please send an email. email@example.com
I hope my apps are useful to your SMART Life. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
** This app does not support the devices that have NO magnetic sensor (e.g HTC Desire V, ST21i, Micromax).
** Remove and freeze adBlock app. It causes the licensing failure.
** Google has recommended this app as one of the essential apps of Google Play for Education.