Right Angle calculations-Quickly calculate the dimensions and area of a right angle triangle.
Oblique Triangle calculations-Quickly calculate the dimensions and area of an oblique triangle.
Speeds and Feeds - Quickly calculate cutting Speeds and Feeds for drills, milling cutters, and lathe workpieces. Calculate between RPM and Feet-Per-Minute or Meters-Per-Minute, and between Feed-Per-Rev and Feed-Per-Minute. Drill Charts and Materials List are usable right in the function.
Counter Sinks & Drill Points-Calculate drill point and countersink depths. Drill Charts usable right in the function.
Bolt Circles - Calculate X-Y coordinates for equally spaced bolts. You can make the center of the circle any coordinate you need, and place the first hole at any angle.
Sine Bar - Quickly and accurately calculate precision block stack or angle for use with sine bars or sine plates.
Thread Measure - Quickly make all the calculations required to measure screw threads using the 3 wire method.
Drill Charts-Quickly lookup Decimal conversions of Inch based Number & Letter Drills, and Tapping Charts for UN & ISO Metric, Cutting, and Coldform (roll) taps. Use the Drill Charts right in the Speeds & Feeds and C'Sink & Drill Point Functions.
Materials List--Material list containing starting cutting speeds for over 200 materials. Use the Materials List right in the Speeds & Feeds Function.
All calculations can switch between imperial and metric with the touch of a button.
Uses an attractive graphical diagram background for easy answer references! No more text boxes and labels! Automatically makes the calculation once enough information is entered!
Designed for Smartphones and Tablets!
Save time with solutions for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5 calculator.
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the Android smartphone user
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal to calculate layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Conversions Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley Rafters and Jack Rafters
• Stair Layout Key for easy stair calculations
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Calculate Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Haptic Feedback (optional)
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Paperless Tape
• Memory function
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos:
This calculator supports advanced mathematical functions which are useful for scientific calculations.
Math : Algebra , Geometry , Trigonometry , Calculus , Calculators
Functions : sin ,cos , tan , M1 .....
★ integrated converter is a free version displays ads.
★ converter configurations are as follows:
4) Calculation Date
5) Unit Conversion
6) Percent calculations
★ white, dark theme support, and support a variety of functions, such as history and memory management and UNDO and REDO.