Ray.Radardetector is a versatile app for drivers that warns them of road hazards, helps them obey traffic rules and saves them money on fines!
Main functions of the app:
- Visual and audible warnings of speed cameras and other types of radars
- Warning of paired cameras measuring average speed in the area
- Running in the background with your navigation device or map
- Built-in dash cam
If your speed when approaching a danger zone is higher than the permitted limit, the app issues warning signals. You can select the speed threshold in the app settings. Download the app now and save on fines and points today!
Ray.Radardetector can work in the background - use it together with your navigator, maps or any other application. No permanent internet connection is required during the journey. The app works offline, the internet is only needed to update the cameras database before travelling.
The app is available in English, German, French, Spanish and Russian in Europe. The app currently contains an up-to-date radar map for the UK, Germany, France and other European countries.
You can try the free version to see if you are satisfied with the app. You can also subscribe to a premium version without functional restrictions: monthly (RUB 229), annually (RUB 1190) or for life (RUB 1890). A premium version is also available with a 50% discount on a monthly (RUB 129), annual (RUB 559) or lifetime subscription (RUB 899) and a 90% discount on a lifetime subscription (RUB 149).
The subscription automatically renews 24 hours before it expires. You can manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us -
Leave your requests, comments, information about missing cameras.
- Using the app in the background can shorten your battery life. Remember to shut down the app when you do not need it.
- Ray.Radardetector does not guarantee no fines, as new cameras and hazards may not appear in the database immediately. Please be careful and always obey the traffic rules, which the app will help you do!