+ Detect your position (include location name, latitude, longitude and accuracy).
+ Search the location by keyword you input (auto suggest the location match with keyword).
+ Find the location nearby: restaurant, bus station, amusement park, movie theater, ...
+ Maps (supported normal map, satellite map, terrain map, hybrid map).
+ Save, share the location; draw route between two locations.
+ Import location: Get location info by latitude and longitude you input.
+ Digital compass: Use your phone like a compass to detect North, South, East, West.
+ Other function: voice search, manager the location save, ...
Please leave a comment and rating if you like this application!
I will not support such a guy, that earns from free plug-ins and does such things. That's not the android way!!
You remembered it just now that you're back home, and now you must go out again?
All this can be avoided! This is the app for you!
With GeoTask you can store your tasks and associate them to one place,
and when you passes close to it, GeoTask will warn you and remind you of what to do there!
Record your activities including what you have to do, where you have to do it, before which date and the alert range you prefer: after you have turn on the GeoTask notification service you don't have to do nothing!
GeoTask will alert you when you will be near one of your specified place!
★ Community's reviews ★
"...the interface has been studyed very well..."[TuttoAndroid] (http://goo.gl/vSj6A) (in Italian)
"...GeoTask can be extremely useful in so many different scenarios and occasions..." [XDA-Developers] (http://goo.gl/iwoSk)
★ User's reviews ★
"Very nice.i found what i am looking for.its super great application" (Asif Khan)
"Great app works well very accurate" (Roger Hicks)
"Great app, simply and usefull" (Alessio Silvetti)
• possibility to record most used place, so you don't have to search them everytime on map;
• search a place by its address;
• GPS navigation to a place or to a task previously recorder (using Google Navigator);
• tasks's icon which represents it's expiration date (default: Red: it expires within day; Yellow: it expires within one week; Green: it expires in more than 1 week);
• Possibility to change the parameters for the urgency of the activities;
• Tabs and swipe interface for quick and easy use;
• Custom alert ringtone;
• Expandable notification (Android 4.1+)
• 4x3 interactive widget showing recorded activities;
• 4x2 interactive scrollable widget showing recorder activities (available only on Android 3.x and superior).
Want more features, want to remove ads? Install GeoTask Pro!
At a really small price, GeoTask Pro unlocks the folowing features:
• possibility to specify the start and/or the end hour of a task, in order to get notified in a precise time range
• possibility to specify the days of the week in which the task is active
• synching with Google Calendar(Android 4+)
• Text-To-Speech feature (Android 4+)
• no Ads!
Available in Italian, English, French, Spanish and German languages!
Contact us and stay up to date on new developments by visiting our Facebook or Google+ pages!
WARNING: On some devices do not function the "search by address", we are providing a fix, but it looks like a bug in the latest version of Google Android. Please do not leave low ratings for this reason. We hope that it will be solved as soon as possible. Try rebooting your device, in some cases, this simple action solves the problem!
Next time you think "I should not forget to do [task] when I am at [location] between [date/time] & [date/time]", simply pull your phone out and set a location based reminder.
This APP will help you remind things based on location and time (optional). Be
it reminding you to withdraw money out of your ATM next Sunday when you are close to your ATM or pickup
the dry cleaning that you forgot the last few times you drove by. This APP will
help will remind you when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.
Optionally you can configure the reminder to be active only within a specific time window.
APP can use both GPS and WiFi to assess current location. However it is recommended that GPS be turned ON for more accurate results.
You need to turn on either one of them for receiving notifications when you are in close vicinity of your place of interest.