HawkEye AThaiID : Thai National ID Card Viewer & Saving Android Application
(Thai ID Smart Card Reader)
• Read and record data of Thai ID cards from mobile and tablet, don't need writing by hand.
• Used for card checking, such as age verification or illegal cards checking.
• Read Text and photo of the card holder 23 items.
• Read all version of Thai ID smart card, including the latest version .
• Work Offline, Internet / Wi-Fi are not required.
• Share and export all data to other apps such as Line, Facebook, e-mail and so on.
• Data will be saved automatically in five formats for reviewing later.
>>> Card image (JPG)
>>> Cardholder photographs (JPG).
>>> Text of card (TXT).
>>> Text of card with # delimited (TXT) (a specially formatted for programmers to work on).
>>> Database file (CSV) for using with Excel.
• Detect and alert when the conditions that are set forth, for example.
>>> Age (less than, equal to, from and beyond).
>>> Card expired or less than specified number of days. (e.g. less than 30 days).
>>> A lifelong card.
>>> A fake card.
>>> Domiciled in or outside specified provinces.
• Compatible with both USB and Bluetooth readers.
• Can name the Bluetooth reader.
Suitable for .
• Government, banks, enterprises, hospitals, police and others.
• Private agencies that want to check ID cards before providing services such as entertainment, business, insurance, direct sales and security.
• Use for public registrations, emplyee recruitment, outdoor events and others.
Card readers supported .
• TRA301BT (Bluetooth readers).
• TRA2910R (USB readers).
• TRA3310M2 (USB readers).
• TRAK2900R (USB readers).
• Please buy reader from http://www.rd-comp.com.
How to use with Bluetooth reader.
1. Pair Bluetooth reader with mobile phone.
- Press the power button of card reader. Observe blue light flashing.
- From the mobile phone menu : Settings > Bluetooth > Scan > find reader name at the bottom line of the screen, start with "FT_" , then tap it.
- Tap Scan again if you can't find a reader.
2. AThaiID using.
- Turn on the Bluetooth reader. Observe blue light flashing or plug Micro-USB cable of USB reader to mobile phone's port.
- Tap AThaiID.
Try it free .
• Please load AThaiID from Google Play to try it. You don't need a card reader for testing.
AThaiID Specification .
Supported ID card : Thai ID cards, up to current version.
Data from ID card: 23 items, including ID number, Thai title, Thai name, Thai middle name, Thai surname , English title, English name, English middle name, English last name, number, Moo, Trok, Soi, Thanon, sub - district, district, province, gender, date of birth, the agency that issued the card, date of issue, expiration date and photo.
Extra information: recording date and time, events, warnings, name and versions of apps, machine name, remarks and record 1-4.
Photos size : 297x355 pixels
The autosave files: text file (TXT), photo file (JPG), the card image files (JPG), text file (with # for programmers) (TXT), and database file (CSV).
Operating systems: Android 4.0 and up.
• For Android devices with Bluetooth 3.0 or higher.
• Using a USB reader device, Android must be compatible with OTG.
• An application may require communication with the server via the Internet in the first time it is installed or reader changing.