- Over 400 tongue twisters
- Phrases are listed and numbered
- Simple and intuitive user interface.
Note: Ad Supported
Send us more phrases and we will update.
Evernote Food helps you remember the food you love. From discovering great recipes and restaurants to capturing your memorable food experiences, Evernote Food is the one app you need to remember your life in food.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them to My Cookbook to try later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world; add them to your wish list or book a reservation
• Document your food experiences through photos, notes, & locations
• Share your meals with friends through e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, or links
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop will also appear in the the My Cookbook section of the app. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped or saved in Evernote, show up here, making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the spots you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save favorite and new recipes you want to try.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family traditions you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit in your city and for travel destinations. Book your table within the app using OpenTable.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals enjoyed with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Learn more: http://evernote.com/food/
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Just like its name says, scan 1D barcodes as well as 2D barcodes to track info you need, generate QR Code to share messages
Scan 1D barcodes from camera or manual Key-in to view related product info, such as prices or user reviews. And product info can be found through Product Search, Web Search or Google Shopper.
Scan QR Code to display urls, texts, phone numbers, sms, etc.
In addition to reading the code, it can also perform different types of instant search. For example, if the scanned QR code turns out to be a URL, you can go directly to web pages. If the scanned QR code turns out to be the ISBN of a book, you can promptly access online to check its relevant info.
--QR Code Generator
Create QR Codes in any way you want with QR Code Generator. Save them or share them with your friends using email, SMS, Facebook, twitter and more! Meanwhile, saved QR codes can be found in History for future reference.
QR Code Generator generates codes from contact lists, emails, songs, sms, URLs etc. You can send sweet words in the form of QR codes to someone special, or you can also share contact info in the form of fancy QR code. Cool and interesting!
• QR Code *MUST NOT* be used with confidential/secret information
• QR code is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated
• Uses ZXing library.
keywords: qrcode barcode qr generate droid
Barcode Scanner is the fastest and most user-friendly QR code scanner available. You can DECODE text, urls, ISBN, email, contacts information and much more with a single click using your smartphone camera, image files, online codes.
To scan a QR code or Barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! QR Code Reader will automatically recognize any QR code your camera is pointing at.
If the QRcode you scan contains a website URL, you can visit the website directly.
If the QRcode indicates a text, you'll see all of text at once, and you can further find more info related to the text immediately.
For other formats, eg.mail address, contact info, phone numbers, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Scan now reads regular barcodes—UPC, EAN, and ISBN—and gathers information about the products you scan, allowing you to research and find places to purchase the products you love.
- SCAN QR CODES AND BARCODES from CAMERA.
- View a history list of all of your past scans.
- CREATE your own QR CODES encoding: Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Contacts Informations, Bookmark, Clipboard.
- SHARE your QR CODES through Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS, TEXT MESSAGES with your friend.
- Barcode Scanner base on the open source ZXing Barcode Library. Apache License 2.0.
ZXing Barcode Library: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html